Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine had it done and said it was worse
than giving birth, lol.

Not sure if someone posted this or not, but $849 and holds 1500 lbs. No wonder he got the baboon size.
Who in the world looks a $900 inflatable dock that's meant to create additional space for water activities in lakes and thinks "I should use that as a float in my tiny suburban backyard pool"???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Who in the world looks a $900 inflatable dock that's meant to create additional space for water activities in lakes and thinks "I should use that as a float in my tiny suburban backyard pool"???
People who need a 1500lb weight limit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How is it that Pigzilla and her parents (or step, I'm totally confused who is the parent or step parent) are soo obese. I know genetics have a lot to do with it, but in todays world, don't you think about your health (especially with a child that is going to need you forever) and change your lifestyle to live a longer and healthier life?? There are so many options available ie: what you eat, exercise etc...... it's just pure laziness. DISGUSTING. They are not even able to step down one step without holding on to the frame!
Awhile ago I started watching a show called Family by the Ton I believe on TLC. They remind me of that show. Honestly, I stopped watching because it was so aggravating to me to see 3-4 family members so morbidly obese but yet when they showed their family get togethers and all the food you could see why they were huge. Some of them even got weight loss surgery but still struggled. The only hope for Abbie down the road is if she eventually gets placed she will have a balanced diet so she doesn’t suffer the same fate.

Reactions: 17
This right here is why I had a bilateral brachioplsty… (had the wiggly part of my arm removed) 2 weeks ago..I saw her arms and wondered if mine looked like that, THEY DID! Oh my stars…. I am ready for the end of May to get here so I won’t be “uncomfortable” any longer. This surgery is not for the faint of heart.. I feel bad for being a big O baby when many of you are suffering with many more issues, and not self inflicted like me. I am off to bed… thankful for medication!!
Ive had brachio too. It’s rough. I lost 150 pounds and my arms are never as big as hers, but I would never have been able to keep the weight off if I had the sagging everything. The sad thing is, big P could’ve been at goal weight by now and doing the necessary to get rid of excess skin. But nope. The glutton never left

I Want photographic evidence of all four of them on that float. Never happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does she ever wear long sleeve shirts?
Looks like she just got done dumping her Mothers Day Feast in the shitter.

Looks like she just got done dumping her Mothers Day Feast in the shitter. You can kind of tell by looking at her eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well....if you and your Missus weigh in excess of 800 LBS, combined, and your children are in the 350 LB range, combined, this is the floatiaon device for you 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she ever wear long sleeve shirts?
Like, honestly speaking, all jokes aside,
it's probably very, very difficult to find sleeved shirts that actually fit her upper arms. She has a lot of real estate going on there, enough so that t shirts probably rub her skin raw and anything non-matronly (she's gotta look cute, y'all!) doesn't fare any better.

I was into powerlifting in my younger days, before I blew out both shoulders, and I had a hard time finding anything cute that actually fit big upper arms without looking like a tent on my midsection. The guys had a hell of a time too, most just cut the sleeves off t shirts!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if they look at Wayne and realise that’s them in the not so distant future. He clearly has mobility issues and didn’t want to go back up the few steps to the kitchen. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s already on medication for his health. Ass and P have a chance now to make some changes by eating less and doing a bit of exercise, but as they get older it’ll become more difficult.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Once again you guys have me in tears laughing ! I can guarantee you Assa reads these at night laying in bed trying not to burst out laughing ! You all have some serious talent picking out things in the Vlog that I would never even notice … I’m sorry half her customer base has to be special needs and the money they use to purchase comes from a monthly check they receive …. Nobody who’s in their right state mind would use her as a beauty consultant …..Thanks for keeping me laughing !!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wayne has gotten huge. He looks like violet in Charlie and the chocolate factory when she turns into a blueberry. He need to lose weight soon or he’s going to have major health problems. Big p seems obsessed with that stupid float. She’s doing a good job with frying her skin every day. Her skin looks awful!
😶 His brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Abbie's IDD was really obvious in this vlog, especially when she was laughing manically around the pool. That's profound IDD, not autism.

Looks like P was mad at being caught coming out of the shitter. Look at that slack-jawed, mouth-breathing resting witch face. I bet she didn't wash her hands either.

Screenshot (42).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Do y’all wonder if Abbie actually got “kicked out”
of JSA due to behavioral problems?

Just watching last week, them talking about Abbie refusing to wear a seat belt at school? ( and her grade is starting to go out everyday)

• Wow
  • Heart
Do y’all wonder if Abbie actually got “kicked out”
of JSA due to behavioral problems?

Just watching last week, them talking about Abbie refusing to wear a seat belt at school? ( and her grade is starting to go out everyday)
Nah, if they were going to kick her out over behaviors, she would be gone immediately. They would not have had the meeting that was had, weeks after the announcement she was leaving.
Now, they could have addressed that behaviors are getting worse and that critical behavioral interventions needed to take place, that they needed to hire an additional support staff just for Abbie (and that A&P would need to pay for the additional staff person, over top of her tuition).
But no, most of our buses in the US don’t have seatbelts, even the buses for special needs. They may have seat belts that they can use but it isn’t required, unless the individual won’t stay sitting down, which Abbie has no issues with sitting….

Now, they could have addressed that behaviors are getting worse and that critical behavioral interventions needed to take place,
Yeah, this has become my #1 theory

———

So… am I the only person who wonders if Abbie’s “duck quack” could be communication in disguise?
There’s no doubt it’s a stim & we’ve all seen times Abbie legit had trouble controlling it..

But this ending in this clip..(possibly one of the few FA clips I actually LIKED.. no joke) She’s just having a wonderful time with her dad, and begins to have what appears to be a true belly laugh…and wants to make noise, but she’s just cracking up

(Around 12:50 of this vid)

Not saying there is some deep meaning… just wondering if this could just be her WANTING and trying to communicate along with it being a stim

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.