Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are trying to make her speak, and hope the talking is going to cure the autism and IDD. All they want is to cure the autism and IDD out of her.
I thought they liked that she had autism so they could exploit her for money.

Screenshot_20220511-125313_YouTube.jpg

Oh look another comment from Samantha Cole.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1259446
what's the story on Samantha? I don't know much about the son...just find it weird that they purchased him a house in Boone for a year??

seriously where do they get that kind of money?? They own 2 houses, 2 cars, a golf cart, bought an RV!? They eat out constantly, Priscilla spends stupid money on flowers, food, earrings and decor...
Asa has every new electronic, cam, phone, light, gaming computer ...where does all the money come from????

Reactions: 10
Can you say what form you use? Hybrid, Sativa, indica? If you want to keep that info private I understand.

We use mostly indica strains high in myrcene, but there are some hybrids that are also very high in myrcene that we use. Basically, it boils down to the terpenes in the strain.

Reactions: 8
what's the story on Samantha? I don't know much about the son...just find it weird that they purchased him a house in Boone for a year??

seriously where do they get that kind of money?? They own 2 houses, 2 cars, a golf cart, bought an RV!? They eat out constantly, Priscilla spends stupid money on flowers, food, earrings and decor...
Asa has every new electronic, cam, phone, light, gaming computer ...where does all the money come from????
I don't know much about Samantha Cole other than the fact that she is a big supporter of fathering autism and will always defend them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So they literally train them to get right up in their face and manhandle (Summer, Pig, Isaiah). Ugh.

None of our therapists have ever done what they do. The most they have done is guide his hand gently. They were never all up in his face or manhandling him.

This video was fascinating and SO telling. Aba teaches to handle physically and reward with food.
None of our therapists have rewarded with food. It's always been a high 5, time to play, time with a preferred toy, or a break in which he could choose to eat a snack if he wanted. Not all ABA therapists are the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What is wrong with these people? how does she think this will sell makeup?!
She knows how to work the IQs of her target audience again making their disgust level off the charts.

Ok, Assa, she asks to go to the bathroom every where you go because she is mentally a toddler. Also, TAKE her when she asks. Maybe why potty training never stuck?

please excuse my tirade on Assa yesterday. I meant it but I’m not proud of my language skills lately.
Why can’t her Mother take her to the bathroom? No maternal bonding what’s so ever, Everything is in the details, but no awareness on their part. Does P do anything for Abby off camera? It seems she does not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I've been thinking about the whole incident in the grocery store with the cereal. They wanted her to get the cereal, but Abbie wanted to say something on her iPad. That was squashed by Asa telling her "no, we are not going to talk now". That is precisely WHEN you should talk! It looked like Abbie may have wanted something else, but we will never know as they never allowed her a choice. I'm sorry, but if my kiddo says he doesn't want something in the store, we don't get it. He eats a lot of mini muffins, chips, and yogurt so we always have those on hand and if i am by myself, I will pick up some more because we just go through it all quickly. No big deal. If my son is with me and I ask him if he wants more XXX and he chooses or says "No", then we don't get it. How hard is it to honor one single choice your kid makes? Isn't that what we are supposed to want for our kids? For them to be able to advocate for themselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

And Isaiah’s truck, a motorcycle that A used for a weekend, several electric bikes, several one-wheels, a Tiki Bar, 2 school tuitions, trips with flying first class, hotels, LV handbag, Miss Piss gets her nails and hair done more frequently than anyone I’ve ever met, yard and pool care, and a BOAT! Add in insurances, clothing, utilities, food bill, alcohol bill, big Xmas expenses like Isaiah’s updated gaming computer because his old one was 2 damn years old and we all know that is ancient!(Sarcasm), birthday parties with Limos and booze, and on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So, it took two of them to keep her contained in Publix, yet she still almost got a container of candy opened before Big P waddled over to intervene.
"Get your cereal" on repeat- nope nope nope.
Put a bag in the hatch. Nope, just hold it.
Plop down and take her shoes off in the boutique, and have Asa physically lift her up.
And they expect her new teacher to do this alone. What if she cant physically manhandle Abbie to her feet? Or chase her?
But hey, the Sow got to have her "Lifetime movie brunch" so it was a great day, right?
I just cant with these two. So great Asa wanted to cry 😂 😂
In real life without camera on Abby probably isn’t allowed to touch anything on the shelves in the stores and she is getting more mixed signals from these buffoons, get it Abby get 2 it’s a bogo. She knew not to reach for it but once he handed it to her then she put it in the cart.The rules change every 4 hrs.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Samantha person is a disabled individual who follows and comments on a lot of youtubers posts on all platforms. She pops up in numerous different creators stuff. Usually being nasty and aggressive and tends to threaten people irl.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
OH DEAR GAWD! 😹
MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY.
0D34F9F4-57C8-47AC-98CD-38515A036E0D.jpeg

1652295505402.gif

For some reason I am unable to share it, but y’all need to take yourselves over to Lipsmack Ya Mama’s page and see the newest abomination. Ol’ Moobs is putting his new producer skills to work. 😹 Run..don’t waddle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I remember in Asa's blog, he wrote about how hard it was when he was out with Abbie- having to take a "yelling" little girl into the mens room, and try to keep her in the stall as he tried to pee. I cant imagine. o_O
Again where is the Mother? As much as I hate to say it A has raised Abby. Embarrassed yet P. You should be

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What in the duck???? No wrist and what the hell is going on on the top of her hands???? Good God, Man.
1652295756515.png

Grandma in her slippers.
1652295797290.png

Thexthy!
1652295839006.png

I CAN'T BREATHE!!! :ROFLMAO:
1652295882435.png

GIF MAKERS! Please! First 5 seconds of her live earlier today. Please GIF when she says "the sale" (the THALE!)
1652296049983.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I would bet good money that P takes in more calories just in her Dunkin runs, than the average female takes in during the course of a day. Then you add in everything else she shovels in, it’s got to be a mind-blowing amount of calories on any given day.
When Big P, AssA and Golden Boy went to Dunkin' "to work," She had a close-up of her coffee order. It was a medium coffee with two French Vanilla Swirls (50 calories each) and two creams (120 calories each). That is 340 calories in her medium coffee. All evidence of donuts or other food consumed were conveniently missing from the photo.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1259446
They make money from her, and they pretend to like their daughter and the autism and IDD. Off camera it is probably a different story. I think they just leave her on her own when the camera is off, too busy scamming the humpers.

There are screenshots on here of Pigrilla and Assache giving Abbie side looks in disgust.

Sorry if this comes across as a rude answer, I didn't mean it to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What in the duck???? No wrist and what the hell is going on on the top of her hands???? Good God, Man. View attachment 1259735
Grandma in her slippers. View attachment 1259742

Thexthy! View attachment 1259746

I CAN'T BREATHE!!! :ROFLMAO: View attachment 1259750

GIF MAKERS! Please! First 5 seconds of her live earlier today. Please GIF when she says "the sale" (the THALE!) View attachment 1259761
The wonky eye is a thing today. It is like further back in her face or something. Y’all know she probably spits on people all the time. Especially when she is salivating over some crumbs of chips…or cookies.
1652297788222.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.