Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gee Boychick...you seem to mention the word "money" constantly! 🙄
So? Everyone here talks about how A&P exploit Abbie for cash that subsequently burns through their pockets...it's not like this line of discussion is unique to one user.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Abbie's IDD was really obvious in this vlog, especially when she was laughing manically around the pool. That's profound IDD, not autism.

Looks like P was mad at being caught coming out of the shitter. Look at that slack-jawed, mouth-breathing resting witch face. I bet she didn't wash her hands either.

View attachment 1260863
P looks guilty..like she was caught red handed...I wonder if she brought food in the bathroom to eat off camera..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Gee Boychick...you seem to mention the word "money" constantly! 🙄
They’re right though. Filming Abbie’s what brings in most of their money. We’ve all discussed that at various points. Also, not all of us have been on Tattle since the early days, so we aren’t always aware of what’s already been talked about or understand all the jokes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So? Everyone here talks about how A&P exploit Abbie for cash that subsequently burns through their pockets...it's not like this line of discussion is unique to one user.
Well its true that they use her for money as that is probably one of the main reasons that they started this channel. All family vloggers are drawn to money as they probably wouldn't be making videos otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did/does anyone else play the sims? Abby’s bongo movement and other behavior by the pool yesterday reminded me of a sim that is angry or annoyed or can’t get to where they want to go. Not trying to be mean, it’s just what I thought of when I saw it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did/does anyone else play the sims? Abby’s bongo movement and other behavior by the pool yesterday reminded me of a sim that is angry or annoyed or can’t get to where they want to go. Not trying to be mean, it’s just what I thought of when I saw it!
Well... she does do it when angry, frustrated, overwhelmed, etc so it's a fair comparison.

Not like she is doing it for fun.

And simlish is likely what her parents, more so Ass, sound like flapping their jowls constantly. ( that or Peanuts' adults)

Reactions: 11

LOVE playing The Sims.

Reactions: 7
Well....if you and your Missus weigh in excess of 800 LBS, combined, and your children are in the 350 LB range, combined, this is the floatiaon device for you 😂 😂 😂 😂

Or they could have saved $800.00 and just bought her a donut raft like the one she had on that river.

1652361555070.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Or they could have saved $800.00 and just bought her a donut raft like the one she had on that river.

View attachment 1261325
I'm sorry - I sound awful - but how can anyone let themselves get this big. She was overweight growing up, but not alarming obese. I think she is "smaller" now, but only about 50 pounds (if that). I am not fat shaming her, just concerned about health issues. They don't realize that obesity can be a killer. If they really cared about Abbie's future, they would try to lose at least 100-150 pounds each. It may extend their life-span. P.S. I believe Wayne is lucky to still be alive at that size.

Here is something that came up on my YouTube feed and it reminded me of this family.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm not fat shaming either...a person doesn't have to be skinny and spend 3 hrs a day at the gym.
But health...is an issue for this entire family. I'm surprised Abbys pediatrician hasn't spoken up. I get its partly genetics but it's also consequences for over eating and being gluttonous.

When children are deprived food it's neglect ...I think when a child like Abby is getting to a weight where she has to sit or lay down in the street or a mall because it's getting tiring walking around at her weight...it's also neglect by the parents. Who are clearly morbidly obese themselves and have food addictions and zero concept of portion sizes.

On the last video Asa snatches the bag of mini peppers out of Abbys hands, and tells her easy on the peppers, those are the healthiest thing I see the kid eat.
It's always sugary cereal, pre packaged nature valley bars, cookies, donuts, huge portions of pastas and meats.

She should be eating raw veggies, fruit. Priscilla needs to learn portion control, and talk with a dietician it's clear she has food addictions and thought gastric bypass was her magic cure.
I've had gastric bypass and it's work! It's a tool to help but you still have to make choices and take responsibility which Priscilla doesn't do. Put the phone down and prep fresh veggies and fruits for snacks, bake healthy protein bars, educate yourself of healthy food choices instead of playing online with this make up making scam. She hides in the bathroom with her phone like a child.

She does nothing motherly for Abby...as far as Asa taking her to the bathroom...that should of stopped years ago! Abbys too old to be in a male restroom.
Priscilla used the excuse Abby hates me, she's too strong, I can control her...well put the phone down! Use both hands and focus on her for 5 minutes.

Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Abbie's IDD was really obvious in this vlog, especially when she was laughing manically around the pool. That's profound IDD, not autism.

Looks like P was mad at being caught coming out of the shitter. Look at that slack-jawed, mouth-breathing resting witch face. I bet she didn't wash her hands either.

View attachment 1260863
Thats the face of someone who has been puking up their excess calories for the last 20 minutes.....guilty.

View attachment 1261473
Oh look a comment from one of Samantha coles friends.
Actually, the small amount of money not covered by thd grants, scholarships, and swindling morgue makeup and cardboard earrings comes out of Abs pockets. You should be thanking her everyday instead of putting her on display.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Whale…I’m fat shaming this pretentious ass witch seven ways from Sunday. Don’t expect that to change anytime soon. 😹👍🏼😹
For one, She IS fat. Very fat. Two, she is equally repulsive. Also, she don’t care what the haters think! 😹 (her words) 😹
Last but not least, it is called free will baaaaby! Like it or not.😻
Someone needs to take that filthy phone from her hooves and shove it as best they can up her fat ass.
1652369916350.gif
1652368261078.gif

❤HAVE THE BEST DAY, GUYTH! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wayne has gotten huge. He looks like violet in Charlie and the chocolate factory when she turns into a blueberry. He need to lose weight soon or he’s going to have major health problems. Big p seems obsessed with that stupid float. She’s doing a good job with frying her skin every day. Her skin looks awful!
It looked difficult for him to walk down the 3 stairs out of P's kitchen. That really is a shame.
Who in the world looks a $900 inflatable dock that's meant to create additional space for water activities in lakes and thinks "I should use that as a float in my tiny suburban backyard pool"???
White trash people who recently got money,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It was a mASSive Mother's Day and Moldy Manor!!

Poor Wayne...he is about to burst.
View attachment 1260291

Mother's Day snout rub and pinky lift.
View attachment 1260292

I thought this was an odd comment for a kid who grew up in that family.
We always peel our cucumbers here, the skins are so bitter.
View attachment 1260293

I saved the best for last... 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:😂😂:m

View attachment 1260313

Did anyone see him clinging onto the bottom of the stairs for dear life just before they left? They guy couldn’t even stand up without holding onto something . Then he said something along the lines of ‘don’t make me come back up there’ to pricilla- he wanted to give her a hug or a kiss to say goodbye. But big p was hovering at the top of the stair because she equally can’t navigate the stairs very well either.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It looked difficult for him to walk down the 3 stairs out of P's kitchen. That really is a shame.

White trash people who recently got money,
Exactly! White trash with a little new cash. Plus, people who require drone usage to get an arial , full body shot of their significant other. 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.