Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at this thumbnail and spammy headline. Even for ASS-a this one plummets to the bottom of the disgusting barrel. He should be castrated for being so desperate for views and comments that he shows his daughter in this manner. It's sensational as hell...as well as the fact that we know what Abbie is really doing with this squeezing "stim." He is a total scumbag and like I've said before...they both need their day of reckoning! Hopefully it will come soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She should celebrate at home with all of the forks hidden.

View attachment 1253316
Yes! That pj photo was alarming. And in one of her Mother’s Day videos, she said they had Publix sub sandwiches for lunch and AssA was making steak and lobster tails for dinner. She said she isn’t a breakfast girl, so I stand corrected. Or that is another of her contradictory statements. Going out for breakfast would mean you have to wake up in the morning. But it appears they went out for a fancy brunch before Golden Boy arrived home. Maybe Saturday brunch? Since they’re too important to wait in line for a Mother’s Day brunch.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He put out a vlog "Is she Ok"? No, she is not ok but you're perfectly ok with placing that picture of your child laying on the ground and the clickbait title that after watching the vlog wasn't about the title at all. Assa is so fucked up in the head he doesn't think twice about this type of manipulation and exploitation. He is a sick F'er and he is smart enough to know if he gets the humpers on board while he talks about the damn fish and how heartbroken he was about killing them, they won't or can't see what he's doing. Most of their viewers are clueless in my book. They're either autistic themselves or lack critical thinking skills to understand his manipulation. It's really sad and not only is he exploiting Abbie but he is exploiting those viewers who can't see it. Also, someone needs to burn that yellow dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He put out a vlog "Is she Ok"? No, she is not ok but you're perfectly ok with placing that picture of your child laying on the ground and the clickbait title that after watching the vlog wasn't about the title at all. Assa is so fucked up in the head he doesn't think twice about this type of manipulation and exploitation. He is a sick F'er and he is smart enough to know if he gets the humpers on board while he talks about the damn fish and how heartbroken he was about killing them, they won't or can't see what he's doing. Most of their viewers are clueless in my book. They're either autistic themselves or lack critical thinking skills to understand his manipulation. It's really sad and not only is he exploiting Abbie but he is exploiting those viewers who can't see it. Also, someone needs to burn that yellow dress.
That yellow dress is a valiant trooper. I’m surprised it is still hanging on after the use and laundry abuse of the last year. Here’s an image from August 2021. Oh my!
A3A06D60-24F1-4C83-96D6-C60140B12B5E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m speechless and horrified after watching this vlog. Her laying down on the concrete ground barefoot should be more important than buying new fish.
And god forbid she steps or lays down on something sharp while rolling around barefoot at the hardware store...they won't take her for first aid but I'm sure they'll be happy to sue the store for Sweet Girl's suffering.

So Abbie gets on the ground at the fish store to do her "squeezing" stim. We all know what that really is,
It's sensational as hell...as well as the fact that we know what Abbie is really doing with this squeezing "stim."
We literally don't, ya fuckin pervs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Allowing her to lay on the filthy concrete because you are too lazy to stop her is crazy. Then to go home and she lays all over the couches and other furniture with those filthy clothes on? Couldn't even get her to put her shoes on? Boy, Abs is really callin' all the shots, isn't she. Don't let her lay down on the ground in the first place, and you won't have to worry about trying to get her up. I swear you love all the attention you get from people wondering if she's o.k.
I wonder if they make adult strollers!, might be a good idea for instances like this! Letting her just plop her ass anywhere in public is both gross & unsafe for herself & other people! She could easily be tripped over if someone doesn’t see her laying here there & everywhere & both could get hurt! Not wise to let her do that crap & just excuse it cuz she has autism, which they’re known for doing!

Reactions: 18
Poor Abbie looks like she is really piling on the pounds- Pricilla is just as hefty as pre surgery and Isaiah seems normal sized! - wonder how long that will last with supersized portions

by the way - did you know that Appalachian area has a massive opioid issue - Boone county itself has many methadone clinics and opioid rehab centres to help people. It seems sadly the death rate from overdose there is super high. I really hope Isaiah hasn't tried opioids - it can really devastate families and communities and kill really easily and have lots of negative long term health affects and withdrawal is a witch

symptoms include

• Fatigue – Sleeping a lot
  • Mood swings
  • Lack of motivation
  • Anemia
  • Weight loss
  • Constricted pupils
  • Seem confused sometimes
  • Regularly constipation
  • Agitation
  • Aggressiveness
I never comment in here because I never have anything to say and usually agree with everything on here .. Is everyone on here saying he's on drugs based on how he looks on that Instagram photo she posted for Mother's Day? Listen I can't stand these people also but that's a bit much.... I live in what's considered Appalachia in Ohio (opioid epidemic ground zero) and most people are pale because of how long winter has lasted this year. I am still in my winter coat! And if he was in pills he would look a lot worse.

I also hate the fat shaming.... If we are trying to convince others to not watch and not support fathering autism lowering ourselves to just fat shaming, and making fun of everything that woman does doesnt help in achieving that. Supports what he says about "haters" and makes it look like everything else we correctly point out is irrelevant because we are just a bunch of trolls.

You are correct, that concrete is filthy and disgusting. Just thinking about all the germs and grossness she is laying on... :sick: 🤮

Did you see her feet? She looked like an adult with filthy feet passed out on the ground. 🤦‍♀️I'm not sure what image of Autism they are trying to share, but there is nothing endearing or educational about what we just saw. If she were my kid I would have grabbed her by the arm, pulled her off the ground, and led her to the car while repeating no over and over, meltdown or not. They are bleeping idiots for always allowing Abbie to do what she wants when she wants.

View attachment 1253237
They have lost the ability to have any shame probably when she would get naked in public as a kid. Can you imagine ehat it looked like ro those people? Him filming while his child is seemingly past out on the concrete? And hell her dirty ass feet are on the concrete so might as well put the rest of her body on it lol

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I never comment in here because I never have anything to say and usually agree with everything on here .. Is everyone on here saying he's on drugs based on how he looks on that Instagram photo she posted for Mother's Day? Listen I can't stand these people also but that's a bit much.... I live in what's considered Appalachia in Ohio (opioid epidemic ground zero) and most people are pale because of how long winter has lasted this year. I am still in my winter coat! And if he was in pills he would look a lot worse.

I also hate the fat shaming.... If we are trying to convince others to not watch and not support fathering autism lowering ourselves to just fat shaming, and making fun of everything that woman does doesnt help in achieving that. Supports what he says about "haters" and makes it look like everything else we correctly point out is irrelevant because we are just a bunch of trolls.

They have lost the ability to have any shame probably when she would get naked in public as a kid. Can you imagine ehat it looked like ro those people? Him filming while his child is seemingly past out on the concrete? And hell her dirty ass feet are on the concrete so might as well put the rest of her body on it lol
I wouldn’t fat shame if she didn’t lie about it all. She posted about the weight loss surgery. She posted updates. She posted hashtags. She posted it all for the world to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

I personally don't think Isaiah is on anything. He may be taking prescribed Adderall, but that's about it. In Isaiah's vlog, he goes to the student gym and lifts. Even when Isaiah was younger he would blow up when not playing football and slim down again when playing. Isaiah is a food addict just like his parents. I believe he has been taught so poorly about nutrition that he will have this weight issue of going up and down his young adult life, and become obese in his 40s. P is a liar. The END

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Nope. We are here to talk tit. This is not some campaign. We are not all on some crusade to convince others of a damn thing. Tattle Life is a gossip forum, not an Anti-Maassive movement. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
And god forbid she steps or lays down on something sharp while rolling around barefoot at the hardware store...they won't take her for first aid but I'm sure they'll be happy to sue the store for Sweet Girl's suffering.

Excuse me? That was uncalled for. I stand corrected … no one can know for sure what sensation Abbie is seeking with the squeezing stim, but many of us here have made the assumption it could be pleasure seeking, which would be 100% normal and acceptable, but typically done in private for those who can make the distinction. Sadly, Abbie lacks the ability to discern what’s appropriate, it’s not her fault. Showing this to tens of thousands of people makes the creator the “f***-in perv,” not the commenters.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
After P had her surgery Asa would film her daily at meals showing what a small portion she would eat. He no longer shows that do she must be back to full on meal sizes.

I personally don't think Isaiah is on anything. He may be taking prescribed Adderall, but that's about it. In Isaiah's vlog, he goes to the student gym and lifts. Even when Isaiah was younger he would blow up when not playing football and slim down again when playing. Isaiah is a food addict just like his parents. I believe he has been taught so poorly about nutrition that he will have this weight issue of going up and down his young adult life, and become obese in his 40s. P is a liar. The END
I don't think he's on opioids. I think he is troubled/anxious/stressed/possibly depressed and may be trying things to self-medicate or escape (booze, pot, etc. - like many many other college students and non-college students). I think he may be on Adderal as well (hopefully prescribed and hopefully taking as prescribed). I just think his life is not his own and is trying to cope with an overbearing and demanding mother telling him what to do and a father that is so insecure that he takes great pleasure in humiliating Isaiah whenever possible. I have mixed feelings about Isaiah. He is entitled and cocky mainly because his parents are entitled and cocky. None of us choose the family we end up in and this kid did not win the parent lottery. He's been used for respite since he was a young teen and that is very sad and been coddled by a pathetic mother. Nothing would please me more than for him to pull away and make a life for himself and tell his family that he loves them but he's not playing along with this charade any more. But I don't have high hopes. He has poor adulting skills, appears to have a hard time making and keeping friends and they have literally convinced him he can't survive without them. Summer has the benefit of not being their actual child and seems to have pulled away some. I hope to see her continue to have her own life without obligation to the Massives. But Isaiah will really have to man up in order to forge a life of his own. As far as his weight, it is obvious by just looking at him and Summer that when you move out of Moldy Manor and aren't eating 24/7 and going on multiple sugary coffee runs a day, you trim way down. It sounds like he has concern about moving back home because he's making plans for the gym - good for him. At least, break the unhealthy lifestyle cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fat shaming? 😆
She SHOULD be ashamed!
Spend roughly $14,000.00 on weight loss surgery, filming her "progress", then after #105lbsdown, continuing to lie.
But we here at tattle life saw her eating full man sized portions. We noticed her alcohol consumption go WAY up. We noticed her continuing to lie. We noticed she gained every pound back.
She's a awful person.
A fake ass witch. A sorry excuse for a 'birth person' to Abbie. (Using the word mother with her is just wrong. This new word fits her perfectly). 😆
Personally, I don't like anything about her and what we say here about her is true. Their own videos are our evidence. We aren't just making tit up.
So therefore, we are very credible.
Fat shaming. 😆 🤣 😂
More like FACT shaming if you ask me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Expert Asa knows all. Hey Ass, put the booze down so you don’t “forget” the running water. I can’t believe he outed himself with this story. What else do you “forget” during your daily drunks?
I swear he outed himself on purpose. Like P argued with him and he didn’t like it so he ‘accidentally’ killed the fish. But since he talked about it in the vlog and was sooooooo sorrrrrrrry it can’t be called anything except an accident. The way she said ‘accidents happen’ when they got the new fish in the pond sounded so clipped and tight. (Though I admit to biased ears when I listen to them!)

• Heart
I swear he outed himself on purpose. Like P argued with him and he didn’t like it so he ‘accidentally’ killed the fish. But since he talked about it in the vlog and was sooooooo sorrrrrrrry it can’t be called anything except an accident. The way she said ‘accidents happen’ when they got the new fish in the pond sounded so clipped and tight. (Though I admit to biased ears when I listen to them!)
The whole ‘fish premise’ scenario is bizarre. Who really cares about the koi pond. The humpers who think the sun rises and sets with this family do I guess. They have ‘bigger fish to fry’ (see what I did there?) than this crap. They have a daughter whose biggest school accomplishment is waving hi and bye-bye and now are at a loss what to do for her in the next school year. No respite and no teacher.

Here is an example of the delusion:

8B2066EF-B064-48E6-B7C5-E553988FABE3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
🎶It's getting hot in here...we don't want mod control.🎶
No?
Shake our fat rolls?
Squeeze our toes?
Talk tit like an asshole?
Put bacon on our cinnamon rolls? :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Thanks, @bready. This is the perfect place to add my comment. I have to admit I never thought about this until the early hours of the morning.

I have been on medication for depression and PTSD for years. On odd occasions I get a electric type zip in my brain that travels to my arms on down my legs/feet. It is a horrible feeling that I can't explain and usually happens at night. Well, it happened last night and my realization kicked in regarding my bodies response to make it stop. My legs and arms tensed up, I pulled them close into my body as well as scrunching up to tense my entire body. It took about 5 minutes for this electrical sensation to go away. But I do have an immediate sense of relief in the electric surge.

Basically, if you looked down at me during this time, I would have looked just like Abbie as she contorts her body. So, maybe just maybe, she is having some type of electrical sensation as well. Something we can think about.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.