Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At almost 17 years old they should be working on keeping her shoes on as well. It’s disgusting. She takes them off when she sits down no matter where they are. I remember a vlog at zaxbys and she had her bare feet on the seat of the booth.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I don't believe Asshole will ever put her in a home. I think thats what they are fighting about. They have it made compared to many parents of autistic kids.

Is that a testicle hanging down on her leg?
I thought it was her meat curtains :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean, as far as behaviors go though, laying on the ground is rather tame. Personally. I don't see much harm in letting her sit down on the ground as long as it isn't crowded. It's not easy stopping a grown teenager/young adult from doing something like this. There are times where doing so just leads to more severe behaviors, so you really do have to choose your battles at times. The sound of water may have been just really calming and peaceful for her. Maybe they can recreate those sounds at home via like Alexa or Siri, or a white noise machine?

As far as getting up when it is time to leave, well, hmmm, maybe they need to give her a timer-there is one built into the AAC software she uses. They could also make out a visual schedule of what is appropriate and what is not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Allowing her to lay on the filthy concrete because you are too lazy to stop her is crazy. Then to go home and she lays all over the couches and other furniture with those filthy clothes on? Couldn't even get her to put her shoes on? Boy, Abs is really callin' all the shots, isn't she. Don't let her lay down on the ground in the first place, and you won't have to worry about trying to get her up. I swear you love all the attention you get from people wondering if she's o.k.
You are correct, that concrete is filthy and disgusting. Just thinking about all the germs and grossness she is laying on... :sick: 🤮

Did you see her feet? She looked like an adult with filthy feet passed out on the ground. 🤦‍♀️I'm not sure what image of Autism they are trying to share, but there is nothing endearing or educational about what we just saw. If she were my kid I would have grabbed her by the arm, pulled her off the ground, and led her to the car while repeating no over and over, meltdown or not. They are bleeping idiots for always allowing Abbie to do what she wants when she wants.

grossfeetagain.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Her dream come true was eating a some restaurant? And Isaiah is her #1 guy. What a life.
I think Big P was placing the emphasis on dining out for Mother’s Day Brunch at a fancier restaurant. She would feel disrespected if she wasn’t celebrated properly in this fashion on her special day. Laa dee daa!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So Abbie gets on the ground at the fish store to do her "squeezing" stim. We all know what that really is, and if handled correctly she should have been taught that is something she only does in her room. Like all of a sudden it is brand new?
AND the school says she is getting better at waving hello and goodbye. Being that a toddler can do this why is this such a major step?
SMH

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
You are correct, that concrete is filthy and disgusting. Just thinking about all the germs and grossness she is laying on... :sick: 🤮

Did you see her feet? She looked like an adult with filthy feet passed out on the ground. 🤦‍♀️I'm not sure what image of Autism they are trying to share, but there is nothing endearing or educational about what we just saw. If she were my kid I would have grabbed her by the arm, pulled her off the ground, and led her to the car while repeating no over and over, meltdown or not. They are bleeping idiots for always allowing Abbie to do what she wants when she wants.

View attachment 1253237
I can just imagine how much spit and dirty fish tank water has been spilled on those bricks. And her feet OMG. And of course she will go to bed with all the filth on her too.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I think Big P was placing the emphasis on dining out for Mother’s Day Brunch at a fancier restaurant. She would feel disrespected if she wasn’t celebrated properly in this fashion on her special day. Laa dee daa!
She should celebrate at home with all of the forks hidden.

1652056230094.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes but bending it to the side is a new thing. She needs help.
Now that she's bending her neck to the side, along with the squinty eyes, I think it is an act on her part. The squinty eyes thing remind me of a toddler trying to pretend they are asleep or sleepy, hence having to get out of doing anything. They had her working in the kitchen when she did the neck Bend and squinty eyes... she doesn't like to work at anything, so thanks she's being cute by pretending she's sleeping. I could be wrong, but she gets all giggly after she does that, like it's a game or something. Also doesn't help that the so-called parents encourage it, but then again they encourage most of her bad behaviors.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
At almost 17 years old they should be working on keeping her shoes on as well. It’s disgusting. She takes them off when she sits down no matter where they are. I remember a vlog at zaxbys and she had her bare feet on the seat of the booth.
They don't care about her basic needs as they only concern is if she is making them money. They probably don't pay a lot of attention to her unless they are filming a vlog.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They don't care about her basic needs as they only concern is if she is making them money. They probably don't pay a lot of attention to her unless they are filming a vlog.
Whatever happened to
No shoes
No shirt
No service.....
It doesn't say "unless you have autism" in fine print as far as I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ha, ha! Let’s see…
She has a
Gunt
Felbow
Weenus
Thut
Picnic Hams
Bat wings
Cankles
Spam skin
What am I missing @WowMeowMeowWow ?
I seriously never have ever been so curious yet replused by another human body before!
Hey you guyth! It has been a busy day. Great, but busy. I know Mothers Day happened a few months ago for our UK loves, but I do wish all of you ladies, here and abroad, a Happy Mother’s Day. ❤
@What the .... such a thorough list you compiled. 😸❤😸
I do have a few more to add this evening. 😹
Thuttocks
Oinkles
Vajankles

last but not least
meat socks
😹
This is all I see….every single time.
4679737F-5FF5-4E7C-B7B1-7D72C48D4012.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ha, ha! Let’s see…
She has a
Gunt
Felbow
Weenus
Thut
Picnic Hams
Bat wings
Cankles
Spam skin
What am I missing @WowMeowMeowWow ?
I seriously never have ever been so curious yet replused by another human body before!
I'm sure that Harvard Medical School has never encountered this type of mutant.

I mean, as far as behaviors go though, laying on the ground is rather tame. Personally. I don't see much harm in letting her sit down on the ground as long as it isn't crowded. It's not easy stopping a grown teenager/young adult from doing something like this. There are times where doing so just leads to more severe behaviors, so you really do have to choose your battles at times. The sound of water may have been just really calming and peaceful for her. Maybe they can recreate those sounds at home via like Alexa or Siri, or a white noise machine?

As far as getting up when it is time to leave, well, hmmm, maybe they need to give her a timer-there is one built into the AAC software she uses. They could also make out a visual schedule of what is appropriate and what is not.
For me, the issue is hygeine and basic social norms. It is disgusting that Abbie is allowed to lay upon God only knows what filth is on the ground. They are also ignoring Abbie's basic dignity by allowing this behavior. They have made this young woman a side show that they want to lecture others on. The moment that Abbie indicates that she is going to lie on the floor, is the moment that they need to intercede and take her to the car. They care so little for Abbie's dignity that it makes me ill.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Allowing her to lay on the filthy concrete because you are too lazy to stop her is crazy. Then to go home and she lays all over the couches and other furniture with those filthy clothes on? Couldn't even get her to put her shoes on? Boy, Abs is really callin' all the shots, isn't she. Don't let her lay down on the ground in the first place, and you won't have to worry about trying to get her up. I swear you love all the attention you get from people wondering if she's o.k.
Yep...how else would he have gotten his click-bait thumbnail? 😠😠😠

• Angry
  • Sad
Why do they think it’s appropriate to let Abby sit on the floor or lay on the floor wherever they go. Two vlogs in a row she has sat down at a store. They were just so happy she was content.
Why do they need to tell strangers "she's autistic!". It's nobody's business! They should just say, "she's IDD and we couldn't be bothered with discipline!" IMO FFS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.