Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole ‘fish premise’ scenario is bizarre. Who really cares about the koi pond. The humpers who think the sun rises and sets with this family do I guess. They have ‘bigger fish to fry’ (see what I did there?) than this crap. They have a daughter whose biggest school accomplishment is waving hi and bye-bye and now are at a loss what to do for her in the next school year. No respite and no teacher.

Here is an example of the delusion:

View attachment 1254304
On the one hand Asshat wants to say she understands and can "help" most everything she does... but on the other hand lets her get away with just about everything with no discipline... seemingly because she doesn't understand...so which is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The whole ‘fish premise’ scenario is bizarre. Who really cares about the koi pond. The humpers who think the sun rises and sets with this family do I guess. They have ‘bigger fish to fry’ (see what I did there?) than this crap. They have a daughter whose biggest school accomplishment is waving hi and bye-bye and now are at a loss what to do for her in the next school year. No respite and no teacher.

View attachment 1254304
Huh? How many times have we heard him say "She can't help it" for 16 years of honking. Or whenever it is convenient for him to excuse her behaviour? Eating dirt because she has pica, shredding a pullup and smearing all over, not getting out of the car, not keeping her shoes on, not using the restroom when needed, not jumping in the pool and the list goes on and on. We have always said she knows alot more than YOU give her credit for and you argue "no....she can't help it.....autism". You are the one selling Abs short
And the only thing getting sold short is your height and your 3 inches....

• Haha
  • Heart
Fat shaming? 😆
She SHOULD be ashamed!
Spend roughly $14,000.00 on weight loss surgery, filming her "progress", then after #105lbsdown, continuing to lie.
But we here at tattle life saw her eating full man sized portions. We noticed her alcohol consumption go WAY up. We noticed her continuing to lie. We noticed she gained every pound back.
She's a awful person.
A fake ass witch. A sorry excuse for a 'birth person' to Abbie. (Using the word mother with her is just wrong. This new word fits her perfectly). 😆
Personally, I don't like anything about her and what we say here about her is true. Their own videos are our evidence. We aren't just making tit up.
So therefore, we are very credible.
Fat shaming. 😆 🤣 😂
More like FACT shaming if you ask me.
And, let me add ththat Prissypoo is the one lying about her weight loss as well as posting pictures of herself using a filter while swearing that's the real her. You take her picture from the vlogs and post it directly next to a still photo the same day you see reality. Anytime some comments on her FB and IG posts that she has gained the weight back Prissypoo gets mad as heck and tells them she is still down 105 pounds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey you guyth! It has been a busy day. Great, but busy. I know Mothers Day happened a few months ago for our UK loves, but I do wish all of you ladies, here and abroad, a Happy Mother’s Day. ❤
@What the .... such a thorough list you compiled. 😸❤😸
I do have a few more to add this evening. 😹
Thuttocks
Oinkles
Vajankles

last but not least
meat socks
😹
This is all I see….every single time.
View attachment 1253366
Even most of the elephants legs are smaller than Pigs. Its skin is probably better than hers too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1254304
I think the people selling her the most short are her parents. Who instead of trying to embrace her for who she is and work WITH her, are so hellbent on making her ‘normal’ (a relative concept anyways) that she can’t even begin to succeed. She could do SO MUCH if they tried hard enough to understand her- REALLY understand her- but that likely wouldn’t be as good for views and cashing out...

• Heart
I wonder if they make adult strollers!, might be a good idea for instances like this! Letting her just plop her ass anywhere in public is both gross & unsafe for herself & other people! She could easily be tripped over if someone doesn’t see her laying here there & everywhere & both could get hurt! Not wise to let her do that crap & just excuse it cuz she has autism, which they’re known for doing!
They are too embarrased to cut her hair, or play with toys, or even get a stroller or wheelchair for her, but they aren't too embarrased to let her lay on the ground like a homeless person? Why didn't they give her one of those chewies or some krinkle paper when they went there? Too ashamed? I wouldn't think twice about seeing her do either of those things but I guess there aren't as vlog worthy as laying on the dirty sidewalk.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
They are too embarrased to cut her hair, or play with toys, or even get a stroller or wheelchair for her, but they aren't too embarrased to let her lay on the ground like a homeless person? Why didn't they give her one of those chewies or some krinkle paper when they went there? Too ashamed? I wouldn't think twice about seeing her do either of those things but I guess there aren't as vlog worthy as laying on the dirty sidewalk.
Gotta get that clickbait thumbnail picture!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Everyone is here for different reasons... but I would hope no one really thinks this is a place for advocation or avsocial movement.

As for fat shaming... sure maybe... some more than others. But no one is forced to participate or read. If you don't like a topic, or poster. Ignore. Don't read. Scroll on by. Or block the person entirely. There is plenty I don't agree with so I just don't engage unless I have something to add.

As for Ass killing the fish on purposeling tt. I honestly don't think so. Not because he wouldn't but I don't think P really cares that much about anything other than herself. Plus it just gives her something to keep bringing up in order to manipulate to get her way. That is probably why Ass waa upset... he knew killing the fish will now be thrown in his face for years. Wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't receive a gift or big purchase soon to make up for it. She will be using dead fish as leverage.

Neither of those people give a genuine tit about anything outside of themselves. Not about their animals, children, "friends"... not even eachother.

• Heart
Nope. We are here to talk tit. This is not some campaign. We are not all on some crusade to convince others of a damn thing. Tattle Life is a gossip forum, not an Anti-Maassive movement. ❤
Josh, from DCP, made a comment the other day about sites like Tattle that are a bunch of women who like to gossip. He justified his channel because he is there to bring awareness to kids being exploited. Whatever his mission, he’s still trying to make a buck off his channel, AND he gets his info from Tattle sometimes 🤣🤣🤣. I’m all for bringing the tit A&P do to Abbie to more people but his motivation is to make money off his channel. How does he do it? By talking tit (gossip) about all these family vloggers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Everyone is here for different reasons... but I would hope no one really thinks this is a place for advocation or avsocial movement.

As for fat shaming... sure maybe... some more than others. But no one is forced to participate or read. If you don't like a topic, or poster. Ignore. Don't read. Scroll on by. Or block the person entirely. There is plenty I don't agree with so I just don't engage unless I have something to add.

As for Ass killing the fish on purposeling tt. I honestly don't think so. Not because he wouldn't but I don't think P really cares that much about anything other than herself. Plus it just gives her something to keep bringing up in order to manipulate to get her way. That is probably why Ass waa upset... he knew killing the fish will now be thrown in his face for years. Wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't receive a gift or big purchase soon to make up for it. She will be using dead fish as leverage.

Neither of those people give a genuine tit about anything outside of themselves. Not about their animals, children, "friends"... not even eachother.
I agree - and notice how Ass made jabs at Priscilla during the vlog "Since Priscilla never posts on her channel anymore..." they can't stand each other on a normal day, but the breadwinner (Pig) will hold this over Asshole's head for a while.

Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t fat shame if she didn’t lie about it all. She posted about the weight loss surgery. She posted updates. She posted hashtags. She posted it all for the world to see.
So true! Don’t share your entire life on the internet if you don’t want people commenting. It’s just the nature of the beast. The comments being made are on a gossip site. Contains the good, the bad and the ugly. They knew what they signed up for. They live for the views and the comments. Asa exploits and degrades his whole family for the world to see. I don’t feel sorry for any of them, except Abbie.

• Heart
Here is Ass arguing with a Humper about Abby's physical activity, he states that most 17 year olds aren't that active anyways. Actually most seventeen-year-olds are involved in sports, activities, clubs, Etc. They are also getting ready to graduate and head out into the world, most IDD teenagers are not! Maybe he is under this impression because he, as a seventeen-year-old, was well on his way to starting his career of becoming an overweight sloth. Another Humper joins in and defends him with her wealth of knowledge🤓 according to her Abby does not have behavioral issues, just bad days😂🤣😃😄😅😆😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Josh, from DCP, made a comment the other day about sites like Tattle that are a bunch of women who like to gossip. He justified his channel because he is there to bring awareness to kids being exploited. Whatever his mission, he’s still trying to make a buck off his channel, AND he gets his info from Tattle sometimes 🤣🤣🤣. I’m all for bringing the tit A&P do to Abbie to more people but his motivation is to make money off his channel. How does he do it? By talking tit (gossip) about all these family vloggers.
He gets 100% of his info from sites like this or other people who go to them. He doesn't give a tit about kids or exploitation. Just out to make money and get attention/ego stroking.

Other than his videos pissing off the Maasholes I don't get the appeal. He is a typical douchebag. He talks tit about Tattle because his sock acvounts got band here when he kept self promoting his channel here. He really has nothing on his own merit to offer. He doesn't even form his own opinions unless it is hatred for women. He seems to have that on lock.

Reactions: 16
Here is Ass arguing with a Humper about Abby's physical activity, he states that most 17 year olds aren't that active anyways. Actually most seventeen-year-olds are involved in sports, activities, clubs, Etc. They are also getting ready to graduate and head out into the world, most IDD teenagers are not! Maybe he is under this impression because he, as a seventeen-year-old, was well on his way to starting his career of becoming an overweight sloth. Another Humper joins in and defends him with her wealth of knowledge🤓 according to her Abby does not have behavioral issues, just bad days😂🤣😃😄😅😆😉
How can he say that? How can he compare her to any other 17 year old. How about 17 year old Isaiah? 17 year old Summer? Yes, teens like to lounge around sometimes, but it is insanity to say she's just as active as any other 17 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I used to rollerblade for HOURS every single day as a teenager...with my CD Walkman! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He gets 100% of his info from sites like this or other people who go to them. He doesn't give a tit about kids or exploitation. Just out to make money and get attention/ego stroking.

Other than his videos pissing off the Maasholes I don't get the appeal. He is a typical douchebag. He talks tit about Tattle because his sock acvounts got band here when he kept self promoting his channel here. He really has nothing on his own merit to offer. He doesn't even form his own opinions unless it is hatred for women. He seems to have that on lock.
Quoting myself to apologize for typos lol. Multitasking with a headache doesn't go well.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As far as Abbie's squeeze stim, I know this has been discussed on here before but I think it may be similar to what Temple Grandin created when she was doing her research on cattle. I look at Abbie doing that stim and I see her trying to apply pressure to her body. I see it as a calming activity. She does it very often when she is laying on the couch. I have never thought it was something other than some sort of stim to calm herself. Maybe she plopped herself down on the ground at the fish store due to being over stimulated. Who knows because the asshole's narrative more than likely never aligns with what is really going on on any given vlog. Someone else mentioned the sound of the running water was something she enjoyed hearing and she decided to add to it by doing that stim. Who really knows what is going through that childs mind but hey, she does know how to wave hi and bye :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“A majority of vegetables and proteins in every meal”? Maybe protein, given the fact that they serve abnormally large amounts of meat at meals, but veggies? No way. Abbie’s diet is tit and he knows it. He just can’t stand criticizing, so he just lies his way out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
As far as Abbie's squeeze stim, I know this has been discussed on here before but I think it may be similar to what Temple Grandin created when she was doing her research on cattle. I look at Abbie doing that stim and I see her trying to apply pressure to her body. I see it as a calming activity. She does it very often when she is laying on the couch. I have never thought it was something other than some sort of stim to calm herself. Maybe she plopped herself down on the ground at the fish store due to being over stimulated. Who knows because the asshole's narrative more than likely never aligns with what is really going on on any given vlog. Someone else mentioned the sound of the running water was something she enjoyed hearing and she decided to add to it by doing that stim. Who really knows what is going through that childs mind but hey, she does know how to wave hi and bye :sneaky:
I think she just had enough and was bored..hence the lying down on the filthy pavement. She does this often when she doesn’t want to stand around.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How can he say that? How can he compare her to any other 17 year old. How about 17 year old Isaiah? 17 year old Summer? Yes, teens like to lounge around sometimes, but it is insanity to say she's just as active as any other 17 year old.
4A273481-E3A5-4E50-B255-CEA7708B6AAB.jpeg

Yep! Here is my 17 year old (she was that old when I took this picture), just resting all the time on the couch.. This was right after finishing up a 12 week Softball session. She did take off this Spring, due to her medical stuff being really bad but that doesn’t mean she is sitting at home. We still get her to the gym to work out 2 times a day. Plus, she is in a school that makes sure the students stay active, by placing every other class on the 2nd floor and only wheelchair users are allowed on the elevators..
Come next fall, she will be back into softball and picking up snowboarding and hopefully volleyball in the Spring…
This is all parent lead but individual wanted. My daughter would never tell me she wanted to do an activity, due to Autism and anxiety. If she ever wanted to quit, she knows she can say she is done. But, it is up to parents to get them interested and keep them busy… Something that A&P fail to do and have always failed Abbie on..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.