Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie does less in a day than a toddler, let alone a 17 year old.
Toddlers are active and running and playing non-stop.
And even teens who arent involved in athletics are much more active. They may have jobs after school, have daily chores at home, go out with friends, etc. Abbie taking a slow stroll at the park once a week and putting away her backpack is hardly active.
Asa's delusional.

And I agree with Noir- Abbies been plopping down when she doesnt want to do something for as long as I've been watching. Shes lazy. Her preferred activities all involve sitting or laying down- rocking on the couch, riding in the cart or car, eating, and swinging. The only thing that didnt is swimming, and so far it looks like her polar plunge this winter has made her avoid the pool. Now she just goes outside to lay on the outdoor furniture or hide in the new tiki bar.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
As far as Abbie's squeeze stim, I know this has been discussed on here before but I think it may be similar to what Temple Grandin created when she was doing her research on cattle. I look at Abbie doing that stim and I see her trying to apply pressure to her body. I see it as a calming activity. She does it very often when she is laying on the couch. I have never thought it was something other than some sort of stim to calm herself. Maybe she plopped herself down on the ground at the fish store due to being over stimulated. Who knows because the asshole's narrative more than likely never aligns with what is really going on on any given vlog. Someone else mentioned the sound of the running water was something she enjoyed hearing and she decided to add to it by doing that stim. Who really knows what is going through that childs mind but hey, she does know how to wave hi and bye :sneaky:
I was thinking the exact same thing. Deep pressure is a well known need for alot autistic people to keep regulated. Should she be plopping down on the floor in the middle of a garden centre to do her squeezing, no, but if the Maassholes got off their lazy arses and did something about it and met that need in an appropriate way then she wouldn't have to resort to being filmed on the floor with passers by wondering if she's ok. I think she does is in public more often than they film though. It's the same as when she squeezes herself into people's faces, it's a need she has, but they should find a more appropriate way for her to get that same feeling. They just laugh it off as being loving. They are tit parents who no nothing about their daughter's behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I used to rollerblade for HOURS every single day as a teenager...with my CD Walkman! :D
You spring chicken!! I had the original CASSETTE Walkman 😂 😂 😂 😂

As far as Abbie's squeeze stim, I know this has been discussed on here before but I think it may be similar to what Temple Grandin created when she was doing her research on cattle. I look at Abbie doing that stim and I see her trying to apply pressure to her body. I see it as a calming activity. She does it very often when she is laying on the couch. I have never thought it was something other than some sort of stim to calm herself. Maybe she plopped herself down on the ground at the fish store due to being over stimulated. Who knows because the asshole's narrative more than likely never aligns with what is really going on on any given vlog. Someone else mentioned the sound of the running water was something she enjoyed hearing and she decided to add to it by doing that stim. Who really knows what is going through that childs mind but hey, she does know how to wave hi and bye :sneaky:
The Temple Grandin movie with Claire Danes was fascinating. I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's been used for respite since he was a young teen and that is very sad and been coddled by a pathetic mother.
I was curious how long Isaiah has been parentified so I scrolled back on Cilla’s Facebook.
Interesting viewing -

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I used to rollerblade for HOURS every single day as a teenager...with my CD Walkman! :D
:LOL:😂😂SAME!!! Only I was in my mid-20s, but still, it was so much fun! I miss those days, to be honest! :cool: I don't miss lugging around that Texas-sized Walkman with one CD in it 😂 but still, good times!! After getting off work at 11 pm, my co-worker/friend and I would rollerblade around the high school parking lot, and once in a while, our other friend would drive his jeep slowly thru the lot with us hanging on to the back skitching.

This was frowned upon by the school but all three of us took our chances only at night, and in the hopes that no one drove by and spotted us! All in good fun, no laws (or bones) were broken!!:ROFLMAO:😂😂

I wish I had kept my rollerblades, although these days I would probably crash and break an arm if I attempted to even stand up in them, let alone actually rollerblade!! 😂😂😂

😂

Now, back to the mASSive family...

deepthoughtswithA&P.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was curious how long Isaiah has been parentified so I scrolled back on Cilla’s Facebook.
Interesting viewing -
This is so sad.. the poor kid was only 10 years old..and probably carried half of the weight of Abbie's care. He really did miss a lot of his childhood. He should have been off playing and not saddled being a caregiver.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Interesting viewing -
Where's dear old Mom while Isaiah is vomit assistant? This was long before she had the crappy SlimeLife excuse. Pathetic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Abbie does less in a day than a toddler, let alone a 17 year old.
Toddlers are active and running and playing non-stop.
And even teens who arent involved in athletics are much more active. They may have jobs after school, have daily chores at home, go out with friends, etc. Abbie taking a slow stroll at the park once a week and putting away her backpack is hardly active.
Asa's delusional.

And I agree with Noir- Abbies been plopping down when she doesnt want to do something for as long as I've been watching. Shes lazy. Her preferred activities all involve sitting or laying down- rocking on the couch, riding in the cart or car, eating, and swinging. The only thing that didnt is swimming, and so far it looks like her polar plunge this winter has made her avoid the pool. Now she just goes outside to lay on the outdoor furniture or hide in the new tiki bar.
And when she goes to the park to swing she's not putting in any effort because they always push her.

Reactions: 15
My then 17yr old ASD kiddo on one of our many trail walks in the summer time. We also love visiting creeks and other local watering holes in the late spring/summer. We are cooped up for so much of the year that when the weather is nice, we do our very best to get outside. My typical son at 17 was in marching band, vocal ensemble, and drama. He was hardly home. Before all that, he was into soccer, ice hockey, and mixed martial arts.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Interesting viewing -
That’s absolutely awful! No brother should have to help clean up their little sister’s sick at 11 years old, it was Asa that posted this, where was Cilla when all this was happening? They really have taken away his childhood, I bet this is just the tip of the iceberg of how much he cared for Abbie as a child.

I think Isaiah has been conditioned to be a people pleaser, so in some way he’s doing it willingly because he doesn’t want to let A&P down. I wonder if it was one of the only ways that he got praise from Asa. It’ll be very hard for him to undo years and years of conditioning and manipulation to stand up to them and not look after Abbie.

• Sad
  • Heart
I never comment in here because I never have anything to say and usually agree with everything on here .. Is everyone on here saying he's on drugs based on how he looks on that Instagram photo she posted for Mother's Day? Listen I can't stand these people also but that's a bit much.... I live in what's considered Appalachia in Ohio (opioid epidemic ground zero) and most people are pale because of how long winter has lasted this year. I am still in my winter coat! And if he was in pills he would look a lot worse.

I also hate the fat shaming.... If we are trying to convince others to not watch and not support fathering autism lowering ourselves to just fat shaming, and making fun of everything that woman does doesnt help in achieving that. Supports what he says about "haters" and makes it look like everything else we correctly point out is irrelevant because we are just a bunch of trolls.

They have lost the ability to have any shame probably when she would get naked in public as a kid. Can you imagine ehat it looked like ro those people? Him filming while his child is seemingly past out on the concrete? And hell her dirty ass feet are on the concrete so might as well put the rest of her body on it lol
[/QUOTE
We are not "fat shaming". We are making fun of her because she tells the entire internet that she lost 105 pounds post surgery and has not gained any back.
We also make fun of almost everything else because she makes it so easy by making dumbass comments, spelling just about everything incorrectly, and pretending to be a dainty tiny southern belle. She also blatantly hates Abbie, and smothers her to death to make it look like love.
She is a faker and a liar and trust me, most things said here most of us would say to her fat ugly photoshopped face.
Oh yeah, she also doesnt take proper care of her dogs.
I never comment in here because I never have anything to say and usually agree with everything on here .. Is everyone on here saying he's on drugs based on how he looks on that Instagram photo she posted for Mother's Day? Listen I can't stand these people also but that's a bit much.... I live in what's considered Appalachia in Ohio (opioid epidemic ground zero) and most people are pale because of how long winter has lasted this year. I am still in my winter coat! And if he was in pills he would look a lot worse.

I also hate the fat shaming.... If we are trying to convince others to not watch and not support fathering autism lowering ourselves to just fat shaming, and making fun of everything that woman does doesnt help in achieving that. Supports what he says about "haters" and makes it look like everything else we correctly point out is irrelevant because we are just a bunch of trolls.

They have lost the ability to have any shame probably when she would get naked in public as a kid. Can you imagine ehat it looked like ro those people? Him filming while his child is seemingly past out on the concrete? And hell her dirty ass feet are on the concrete so might as well put the rest of her body on it lol
We are not "fat shaming". We are making fun of her because she tells the entire internet that she lost 105 pounds post surgery and has not gained any back.
We also make fun of almost everything else because she makes it so easy by making dumbass comments, spelling just about everything incorrectly, and pretending to be a dainty tiny southern belle. She also blatantly hates Abbie, and smothers her to death to make it look like love.
She is a faker and a liar and trust me, most things said here most of us would say to her fat ugly photoshopped face.
Oh yeah, she also doesnt take proper care of her dogs.

• Heart
Interesting viewing -
Isaiah has performed more personal care for his sister that no brother should ever be expected to. It is one thing to step in during an emergency, but that is not the case with the Maassholes. He has been made to be responsible for Abbie's care from the beginning. This has to be traumatizing to Isaiah, I really hope that he will see the light during his time home this summer.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Interesting viewing -
This is one of the reasons I have a tremendous amount of empathy for Isaiah.

You don't just turn off over a decade of parentification and emotional dysfunction in a year or two.

• Heart
  • Sad
This is one of the reasons I have a tremendous amount of empathy for Isaiah.

You don't just turn off over a decade of parentification and emotional dysfunction in a year or two.
Early in my watching days, Isaiah found old elementary papers. In them he read that it’s hard being Abbie’s brother because he couldn’t stay at Disney and ride rides. They had to leave if Abbie acted up. I was very sad for him and that sentence he read makes it very hard for me to see any one in him but a neglected little kid. We went to Cedar Point when my kids were little. Our boat docks in the area so we used to go often. We almost always ended the day at closing and ride the Iron Dragon in the dark. We missed it one year, one time because the older kids were doing something else. My middle son and my youngest son both remember that one time they didn’t ride it right before leaving. It only happened one time, about 10 years ago, but I feel guilty about it. I really had no idea that little ritual was so important. I just think Isaiah gets crappy parents, taken advantage of, and left to pick up pieces of his parents failures with Abbie way too often and way too young. I have never had older kids take over for the younger ones. Unless it’s just play or a keep an eye on the younger ones so I can cook or something.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Early in my watching days, Isaiah found old elementary papers. In them he read that it’s hard being Abbie’s brother because he couldn’t stay at Disney and ride rides. They had to leave if Abbie acted up. I was very sad for him and that sentence he read makes it very hard for me to see any one in him but a neglected little kid. We went to Cedar Point when my kids were little. Our boat docks in the area so we used to go often. We almost always ended the day at closing and ride the Iron Dragon in the dark. We missed it one year, one time because the older kids were doing something else. My middle son and my youngest son both remember that one time they didn’t ride it right before leaving. It only happened one time, about 10 years ago, but I feel guilty about it. I really had no idea that little ritual was so important. I just think Isaiah gets crappy parents, taken advantage of, and left to pick up pieces of his parents failures with Abbie way too often and way too young. I have never had older kids take over for the younger ones. Unless it’s just play or a keep an eye on the younger ones so I can cook or something.
There is a brother/sister duo on TikTok. The brother has autism, though higher functioning. The younger sister (both are now in their mid-upper 20s) shares some really fun content with him doing dances along with autism awareness. He is charming as can be. She shared on her YouTube page how she struggled through the years being "Ryan's sister". She never had to do any of the personal care that Isaiah had to do - but it still can be a lonely existence, even in the best circumstances. I appreciate her honesty and really love watching them together. I too have empathy for Isaiah in many ways. His crappy parents have placed way too much on him for way too long.

• Heart
That’s absolutely awful! No brother should have to help clean up their little sister’s sick at 11 years old, it was Asa that posted this, where was Cilla when all this was happening? They really have taken away his childhood, I bet this is just the tip of the iceberg of how much he cared for Abbie as a child.

I think Isaiah has been conditioned to be a people pleaser, so in some way he’s doing it willingly because he doesn’t want to let A&P down. I wonder if it was one of the only ways that he got praise from Asa. It’ll be very hard for him to undo years and years of conditioning and manipulation to stand up to them and not look after Abbie.
He got praise publicly in yet another way of the Maasholes exploiting their children for their own gain of one sort or another. But I wonder even in those moments if he wasn’t being criticized in one way or another.

Reactions: 15
I believe I've mentioned here before that I grew up with a mom who had a chronic illness which also caused mild physical disability. In a way I can identify with Isaiah's elementary school self...as a kid, there were times when plans were canceled or cut short because my mom suddenly became ill, so I know that feeling well. Especially in the early days when she was recently diagnosed and still learning to deal with it herself.

One of my mom's biggest regrets was not realizing how much her illness affected me when I was a kid...because I was very independent and responsible, it seemed like I was "handling" things just fine, and because they never outright told me how serious her illness was at times, she thought I was not aware of it. And I was much luckier than Isaiah, my parents were overall very supportive and attentive, and tried very hard to make sure I didn't have to deal with too much of what was going on.

But it still took me years to work through the trauma and anxiety of my mom being seriously sick...and to even realize who I was outside of being traumatized and anxious. I certainly was not ready to deal with it as a college student. As others have said, it's going to take a long time to undo the bullshit his parents did to him, and he has the double-whammy of dealing with parents who programmed (and continue to program) him to accept and love that bullshit. I don't expect any improvement from him for a while. And he's a head now, but I still feel bad for the bullshit he went through that made him this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have been on medication for depression and PTSD for years. On odd occasions I get a electric type zip in my brain that travels to my arms on down my legs/feet. It is a horrible feeling
Bella hope I’m not presumptious and I’m cautious to reply but it defintely could be a side effect from anti-depressants. I tried to take them a few years ago during a rough patch and I had their Terrible sensation of electricity or rubber bands being snapped in my brain! They took me off them immediately and I’m wasn’t game to try again and thankfully am no longer in need. I hope it resolves anyway.

I think she just had enough and was bored..hence the lying down on the filthy pavement. She does this often when she doesn’t want to stand around.
I don’t blame her. She was bored And Tired. Was it an after school day??

Well I think Asanhas forgiven himself about the fish.
his click bait title helped his view count… and his claims that P’s video got 500k views is b.s. as he’s probs talking about Facebook views Which are massively inflated.

A021C04F-7982-4EDB-9F4D-899961DCA47F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Bella hope I’m not presumptious and I’m cautious to reply but it defintely could be a side effect from anti-depressants. I tried to take them a few years ago during a rough patch and I had their Terrible sensation of electricity or rubber bands being snapped in my brain! They took me off them immediately and I’m wasn’t game to try again and thankfully am no longer in need. I hope it resolves anyway.

his click bait title helped his view count… and his claims that P’s video got 500k views is b.s. as he’s probs talking about Facebook views Which are massively inflated.

View attachment 1255562
@Blasting321, you are right it is a side effect that has never gone away for me even with using different meds. They said that some people will always have the electric sensation. That seems a small price to pay for 99% of the time were I feel normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1255562
What a bleeping asshole. Who would say such a thing especially in the times we are in? Ok. I can’t. What a narrow minded narcissistic unbearable fraud the little man is. Am I the only one that thinks that comment is the most disgusting thing he’s said lately? Ohhh I’m mad. Assa, you fatdickheadbullywannaberichboy, you suck. I know you read here. To quote you, you could “never sit at the same table” as we here do. You are a vile miserable fat piece of crappy tit I have ever heard of. I really can’t wait to see your world shake and fall. The end is so near and you’re too much of a dolt to even realize the truth of you and your failure of a wife ending in shambles. Piggy has had her 15 minutes and it’s all going to fall as soon as your channel does. We all know she rode your greasy back into some scamming success. Isaiah- this is not a typical way of life! Stay in Boone. Find a fun job. Just go be in college!! duck Assa.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.