Fathering Autism #122 Jrโ€™s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Asshat posted this. She looks more ID than her daughter.

View attachment 1252609

View attachment 1252604
Poor Abbie looks like she is really piling on the pounds- Pricilla is just as hefty as pre surgery and Isaiah seems normal sized! - wonder how long that will last with supersized portions

by the way - did you know that Appalachian area has a massive opioid issue - Boone county itself has many methadone clinics and opioid rehab centres to help people. It seems sadly the death rate from overdose there is super high. I really hope Isaiah hasn't tried opioids - it can really devastate families and communities and kill really easily and have lots of negative long term health affects and withdrawal is a witch

symptoms include

• Fatigue โ€“ Sleeping a lot
  • Mood swings
  • Lack of motivation
  • Anemia
  • Weight loss
  • Constricted pupils
  • Seem confused sometimes
  • Regularly constipation
  • Agitation
  • Aggressiveness

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Porkchopth went live on lipsmack mama. LOL @ her trying to get off of the sun lounger. She was drunk and talking about how hard she works. Then she kept talking about food, Abbie was EH EHHH EHHH'ing in the background and asking for chipotle. Then Porkchopth kept repeating herself about the steakth that Ass was cooking. Abbie then asked for water on her ipad and the Pig told her to ask Ass or Igayah. Her mouth was so droopy and she was so lispy, probably due to her drunken state.
I watched a few moments of it, long enough to see her disgusting salami skin. :sick: ๐Ÿคฎ
Screenshot (766).png
Screenshot (778).png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
AssA did a brief Big P Motherโ€™s Day tribute video set to music. The thing that struck me and made me sick to my stomach, was that he used photos of P acting more like a restraining device to Sweet Girl than a mother. How sad. Here are a few samples:
3D89362C-804F-4025-8038-620E148FC261.jpeg
2691673C-450C-4EA1-868F-3B18908D059C.jpeg
40D8B21D-3798-401B-8D13-98171E4EC731.jpeg
4719EF09-BBBB-443D-A047-0FD3893A5396.jpeg
27A13F44-97F8-42A8-B62C-5BF69C47FE17.jpeg
3D648C88-8258-4367-9E10-1C416D07DB18.jpeg
884EF7E1-AC93-43A0-9025-69E156A7E187.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
They Thought She Passed Out - YouTube

A 6 minute video - they got new fish and Abbie led down in the middle of the store to stim ( outside) - they then ended abruptly as asa was late to uplad the vlog -feels like they cut half the footage or nothing happened the rest of the day that was worth filming

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why do they think itโ€™s appropriate to let Abby sit on the floor or lay on the floor wherever they go. Two vlogs in a row she has sat down at a store. They were just so happy she was content.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why do they think itโ€™s appropriate to let Abby sit on the floor or lay on the floor wherever they go. Two vlogs in a row she has sat down at a store. They were just so happy she was content.
I'm glad she's content but eww germs and secondly she is a trip hazard and will only lead to her or some other poor person getting hurt

Is that really "STIMMING"...laying on the floor?? P says..oh..she has "autism"...like that excuses any behavior she might want to do.

Asshat said that the one thing Abbie learned at school is to wave HI and Bye... sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
AssA did a brief Big P Motherโ€™s Day tribute video set to music. The thing that struck me and made me sick to my stomach, was that he used photos of P acting more like a restraining device to Sweet Girl than a mother. How sad. Here are a few samples:
View attachment 1253056View attachment 1253061View attachment 1253062View attachment 1253063View attachment 1253064View attachment 1253065View attachment 1253067
And in every one of this pics, Abs looks like she'd rather be chewing on a full shredded pullup than be standing that close to her Pig of a "mother".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Holy tit.
Asa said that the laying down whenever she feels like it isnt the problem. The problem is she doesnt want to get up.
No Asshole- laying down anyplace she feels is not ok. And should've been taught years ago. But I guess they'll have the new teacher deal with that when they are "out in the community".

And as others mentioned, at 17, she mastered waving. Seriously. What should that tell them? Why is Asa insisting Abbie is going to be "independent"?!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She's got it ALL.
A Thut in the back and a weenus in the front.
Or plural thereof.
๐Ÿ˜†
Ha, ha! Letโ€™s seeโ€ฆ
She has a
Gunt
Felbow
Weenus
Thut
Picnic Hams
Bat wings
Cankles
Spam skin
What am I missing @WowMeowMeowWow ?
I seriously never have ever been so curious yet replused by another human body before!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Allowing her to lay on the filthy concrete because you are too lazy to stop her is crazy. Then to go home and she lays all over the couches and other furniture with those filthy clothes on? Couldn't even get her to put her shoes on? Boy, Abs is really callin' all the shots, isn't she. Don't let her lay down on the ground in the first place, and you won't have to worry about trying to get her up. I swear you love all the attention you get from people wondering if she's o.k.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Iโ€™m speechless and horrified after watching this vlog. Her laying down on the concrete ground barefoot should be more important than buying new fish.
And when P said "Shes autistic, shes stimming..." Asa jumps right in and asks P if she wanted that plant, disregarding whomever was asking if Abbie was ok. SO rude and entitled, and truthfully, I was embarrassed for Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They think it's appropriate because
1. They are ignorant hillbilly Hambeasts.
2. They want the attention.
3. They blame all of Abbies feral behaviors on "AUTISM".
I'd bet that waving hello and goodbye is the ONLY thing Abbie learned at school.
The list of her feral behaviors was for sure way longer.
The school had to come up with some sort of progress report. I wonder if that was in her IEP? To learn hello and goodbye waves.
Gosh. I would love to see her IEPs!!!!

• Heart
This was mentioned in the link I posted last night. Also they have strict visiting rules and hours. I believe the waiver has something to do with all of this.

DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES CENTERS
Some people with developmental disabilities receive services and supports while living at a center with others who have similar disabilities. The state of Florida has two centers: Sunland Center in Marianna and Tacachale Center
in Gainesville. About 600 people currently
live in these facilities.
Yep, these types of facilities are not the answerer and are really bad for populations like Abbie. :sick:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Yep, these types of facilities are not the answerer and are really bad for populations like Abbie. :sick:
Thank you. I sure hope some type of solution can be found for her. Things are not getting better.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.