Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably referring to her beef curtains. It must look like a dropped lasagna down there.
It took watching the Jodi Arias trial and seeing some of the photos presented to understand what beef curtains were. 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 😂 😂
Big P's dropped lasagna...that is going to bring on nightmares!! :ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Asa complaining of back and knee problems at 40. Just wait another 5 years with the way their health is going. They may all be immobile. P could care a less about his talk on Abbie’s communication. She is so over her daughter.

Reactions: 23
And how does he know he has a torn meniscus? Did he go to a doctor? Hell no he didnt. He's so full of it.
And how did he manage to tear his meniscus and hurt his back? Probably trying to lift one of P's redwoods again.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Abby looks awful. Her face is so puffy. She needs a full physical. She just doesn’t look healthy
And that ugly ass Aunt Bea bun in her hair doesn't help either.

And how does he know he has a torn meniscus? Did he go to a doctor? Hell no he didnt. He's so full of it.
And how did he manage to tear his meniscus and hurt his back? Probably trying to lift one of P's redwoods again.
He was doing"tech support" for Pigsweat he said. In other words, damage control, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tonight’s 8 minute vlog was a follow up from a past vlogs ago. & the humpers won’t even care. The screenshots of Princess P’s fragile hooves from the actual video days ago still haunt me so I know that’s when it was recorded. The couch cushions looked the same and everything. Soiled and dirty.

The southern belle herself, Princess P yawned about 4 complete times shown on camera, 1 yawn got cut off with video montage of Abbie being forced to repeatedly sign. Ass could only edit it so much because he just had to babble the whole 8 minutes and 26 seconds.

Will she ever talk? “For the new subscribers out there” The imaginary ones that will vanish before the month ends. Ass disrespectfully stfu. And keep blasting to Youtube about the random spike in subscribers. Keep it up Ass! And to the “new subscribers” no. To the hell no. Unfortunately, sad case regressed by her parents, NO Abbie “sweet girl, tall toddler, typical teen” will not talk.

Hell, Abbie’s ‘womb carrier’ barely talks…“right” “yep”
But can go on and on and um and um about some celery face cream.

Still no video from Isaiah yet this week, he must be “focusing on the exams”

Side note, I always thought Monday was meant to fill either Isaiahs slot or Pots, Pans, & Priscilla. But Ass dropped that Travel Mass video around 4ish on Monday. Not at the normal time they drop on their regular days, 6ish. Idk. Could be absolutely nothing but just something I noticed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Assa has been posting travel mass videos on Mondays. I think anything that isn’t “Fathering Autism” is posted on mondays. All their other channels post monday. I have not seen cillas crap and tit post in a long time

Reactions: 13
Tonight’s 8 minute vlog was a follow up from a past vlogs ago. & the humpers won’t even care. The screenshots of Princess P’s fragile hooves from the actual video days ago still haunt me so I know that’s when it was recorded. The couch cushions looked the same and everything. Soiled and dirty.

The southern belle herself, Princess P yawned about 4 complete times shown on camera, 1 yawn got cut off with video montage of Abbie being forced to repeatedly sign. Ass could only edit it so much because he just had to babble the whole 8 minutes and 26 seconds.

Will she ever talk? “For the new subscribers out there” The imaginary ones that will vanish before the month ends. Ass disrespectfully stfu. And keep blasting to Youtube about the random spike in subscribers. Keep it up Ass! And to the “new subscribers” no. To the hell no. Unfortunately, sad case regressed by her parents, NO Abbie “sweet girl, tall toddler, typical teen” will not talk.

Hell, Abbie’s ‘womb carrier’ barely talks…“right” “yep”
But can go on and on and um and um about some celery face cream.

Still no video from Isaiah yet this week, he must be “focusing on the exams”

Side note, I always thought Monday was meant to fill either Isaiahs slot or Pots, Pans, & Priscilla. But Ass dropped that Travel Mass video around 4ish on Monday. Not at the normal time they drop on their regular days, 6ish. Idk. Could be absolutely nothing but just something I noticed.
I think the cut off for financial gain has to be 8 minutes or more. Asa's videos and even Isaiah's last video, was right over the 8 minute mark... That shows that they have literally nothing to talk about anymore (or it is all recycled material)...

• Heart
No, he didn't go to the doctor. He said he just needs to wait until it heals. :rolleyes: Until he takes some weight off he's going to continue to have joint and back issues. Notice how the entire vlog was of him sitting down? His lifestyle is going to wreak havoc on his body. These injuries will turn chronic and he'll eventually have no choice but to address them with a medical professional and the medical professional will tell him he needs to lose weight. That ain't gonna happen as long as the Ranch Queen is in charge of the menu.

• Heart
  • Haha
I think the cut off for financial gain has to be 8 minutes or more. Asa's videos and even Isaiah's last video, was right over the 8 minute mark... That shows that they have literally nothing to talk about anymore (or it is all recycled material)...
And his travel vlog was under 4 minutes. How can anyone travel to the Keys and not have great footage?!

• Haha
Tonight's Vlog Asa is claiming Abbie has GREAT communication. He shows through his rant her using sign, but it's the same few signs. Keep telling yourselves that you give two shits about Abbie's communication. Again, they've admitted that Abbie can't consent if days Abbie can't understand receptive communication. Keep telling us the truth through your little chats, you bleeping idiots. Asa mentions getting 4-5,000 new subs over the past few weeks, but wouldn't;t that mean if they are real subs that your engagement of views would go up?!?

Yuck, Asa once again pretending he know so much about sensory needs, when all he actually knows is sensory avoiding and sensory seeking. He knows absolutely zilch. He’s got a nearly 17 year old daughter with autism and sensory needs and he hasn’t bothered to look anything up. He then says that there needs to be more research out there about sensory processing….THERE ALREADY IS DICK FACE. I’d say go look it up but I know you can’t be bothered. Those ‘we’re having some behaviours’ moments…if you put things in place for her to have her sensory needs met, they would almost certainly reduce.

• Heart
I have not watched the vlog yet as my kiddo asked for a bath early and is just now eating some dinner. Has she learned any new words in the last year? My kiddo uses his AAC both at home and at school, and he has learned different topic pages. He has come home and gone to these pages to ask for things like "pencil", "cookbook", and "computer time". Through this we have redirected him to "Crayons" and "Coloring Book" since those are things that are permitted at home. He has gravitated on his own to like coloring now. While he does this, I ask him what color he is using and ask him if he likes coloring. Hey A&P, this is how you expand on her language use and to get her to learn that her AAC is about more than food. Sharing a pic of my boy "coloring" the other night. I know it's no masterpiece, but he initiated this activity all on his own, and we spent around a half hour doing this. I have since bought him new crayons, more coloring books, and some color-wonder supplies. This is one way to tell your kids you love them without smothering them with kisses-encourage their interests and support them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have not watched the vlog yet as my kiddo asked for a bath early and is just now eating some dinner. Has she learned any new words in the last year? My kiddo uses his AAC both at home and at school, and he has learned different topic pages. He has come home and gone to these pages to ask for things like "pencil", "cookbook", and "computer time". Through this we have redirected him to "Crayons" and "Coloring Book" since those are things that are permitted at home. He has gravitated on his own to like coloring now. While he does this, I ask him what color he is using and ask him if he likes coloring. Hey A&P, this is how you expand on her language use and to get her to learn that her AAC is about more than food. Sharing a pic of my boy "coloring" the other night. I know it's no masterpiece, but he initiated this activity all on his own, and we spent around a half hour doing this. I have since bought him new crayons, more coloring books, and some color-wonder supplies. This is one way to tell your kids you love them without smothering them with kisses-encourage their interests and support them.
That’s awesome! He obviously is enjoying his coloring. I wonder if they ever attempt to have Abbie color? I know they would have to sit there and monitor her so she doesn’t put the crayons in her mouth, but they should be doing that with most things Abbie does. Every vlog lately is about how she is sensory seeking. I literally just bought my 1 yr old granddaughter the sensory books that she can feel things on each page and she loves them. Seems like Abbie would like that. Surely, they know this. Lazy? embarrassed? delusional that she progressed past this? I don’t get it why they don’t get her what she would enjoy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
What sane mature adult #'s that it's their birthday month. Well, she might think that she'll get the humpers to buy from her this month as a birthday gift. So, never mind.
That's exactly why she did it. No other reason to mention that in a sales promo.

That’s awesome! He obviously is enjoying his coloring. I wonder if they ever attempt to have Abbie color? I know they would have to sit there and monitor her so she doesn’t put the crayons in her mouth, but they should be doing that with most things Abbie does. Every vlog lately is about how she is sensory seeking. I literally just bought my 1 yr old granddaughter the sensory books that she can feel things on each page and she loves them. Seems like Abbie would like that. Surely, they know this. Lazy? embarrassed? delusional that she progressed past this? I don’t get it why they don’t get her what she would enjoy.

Way, way back I remember in one vlog that they said Abbie has no interest in coloring.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
All the horrible sensory seeking that Abbie was doing today. Big P suggest sticking her on the patio with a can of shaving cream. How about some sensory toys? How about anything to occupy her time so she’s not annoying you? bleeping horrible parents

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Yuck, Asa once again pretending he know so much about sensory needs, when all he actually knows is sensory avoiding and sensory seeking. He knows absolutely zilch. He’s got a nearly 17 year old daughter with autism and sensory needs and he hasn’t bothered to look anything up. He then says that there needs to be more research out there about sensory processing….THERE ALREADY IS DICK FACE. I’d say go look it up but I know you can’t be bothered. Those ‘we’re having some behaviours’ moments…if you put things in place for her to have her sensory needs met, they would almost certainly reduce.
Holy tit, 100000% this!!

They don't use the term "sensory" right, first of all. She doesn't have sensory; that's an adjective. She has sensory needs, she has sensory overload, she's sensory-seeking, etc. It's like "sensory" is a disease of some sort to them.

Second, if she's sensory-seeking, why does she not have access to the endless supply of sensory toys on the market? Where is her bin of fidgets and lap pads and squishies and so on? If she's sensory-avoidant, where is her compression shirt/vest or a dark and quiet and enclosed space to help her re-center? Where are all of the things easily available to help her regulate her sensory input??

There's a mountain of research on exactly these topics, Asa. There's a ton of it. It's really, really easy to find. scholar.google.com if you want to see the actual academic papers, or just a ten minute discussion with JSA's occupational therapist if your "Neanderthal brain" can't handle very basic college-level reading.

And he holds himself up as some sort of autism expert who should educate police departments and college students. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
That's exactly why she did it. No other reason to mention that in a sales promo.

Way, way back I remember in one vlog that they said Abbie has no interest in coloring.
Yep they say time and time again how her interest change. I think they have no interest in her coloring because it makes a mess or takes them actually working with her. They suck. But professor Asa knows all

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.