Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Surfers for Autism meant so damn much to her, why didn't she get involved with those who make decisions and donate some of that scam money to the organization?
Had she done that, problem solved. 💯
She just wants something to witch about because she's a big fat witch. 🤪
That is my thought as well. Sounds to me like they needed a viable excuse to not attend the event, and they found one.
Here is an idea you nasty bastards….how about you lose a collective 4-500 lbs and take Abbie surfing on your own. I mean, Florida, Right? Your words…
I get that the whole Autism Family environment will be missing, but have they ever really fit in anyways? Maybe they should look for an IDD surfer club they can attend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
From her Instagram comments:
She’s bitching that it’s too expensive to participate? What a witch! She and Asshole will spend tens of thousands of dollars on their own ridiculous wants, they’ll spend thousands on stupid tit for Isaiah, but they won’t spend a few measly hundred on Abbie. You know, the only one in the family who actually brings in the money! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The guy in the blue shirts face 😂😂
After watching the first few minutes of this vlog, I was reminded of how crappy of a job this hairdresser did on her. I totally agree she would look so much better with a shorter hair. But this haircut was terrible. So freaking annoying when these F'uckers have the money to afford a decent person.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It took watching the Jodi Arias trial and seeing some of the photos presented to understand what beef curtains were. 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 😂 😂
Big P's dropped lasagna...that is going to bring on nightmares!! :ROFLMAO:😂
Me too, I watched the whole trial, but hers were called meat curtains🤢🤢 and don't nobody Google that, you do not want to see that image, nor the others that will pop up.😲😲😦😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm not going to watch the vlog, I cannot handle hearing his voice drone on.

But with Abbies sensory needs, why can't they give her sensory? Wouldn't that help with her motivation and ground her ready to do chores? I don't know, but to me that sounds like something that would help.

And her communication, why are they not helping her with it, why is it always food? Couldn't they do it sensory needs, where she asks for things? Or am I being stupid?

I wish Abbie was brought up in a home where she was cared for, like the lovely people here with special needs children.
I hate how they always have to bribe her to do things by giving her junk food. They need to find a way to bribe her without giving her junk food. If they were going to bribe her with food They could use fruit but I'm sure that asa and Priscilla have never heard of that before.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Since no one posted the pic of the toilet paper sticking out of her ass after Abbie supposedly left her exposed in the bathroom. I thought it was hilarious she claimed this happened due to being in a hurry. Yeah right 🐽. I bet this isn’t the first time.

3D2D2F9A-C993-4090-ADEE-3E388605D96D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Slime is funny. So these huns have been hyping this new comp plan that I can’t find…. and this is the first sale. Hand soap marked down to $24.00. And because it’s going to be a huge sale there’s a limit of 3 per customer. LOL. And exploiting her daughter for sales again. She’s so desperate to maintain her position.

View attachment 1236215
It’d be a cold day in hell before I’d pay $24 for hand soap! Dollar store here I come!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg you guys are all so freaking funny !!!! I’m dying laughing right now .. And someone saying CINDY looks their math Teacher they once had 🤣🤣🤣 where do you guys come up with this stuff ! I really wonder if Piggy and Ass read Tattle .. you guys are so spot on with everything you write !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And in other news....Asa just said that he bought broken lawn mowers while he had the shop. He'd buy them, fix them, and sell them, and make $1200 a week just from mowers. Along with repairing cell phones at the shop.
Mind you- this is when he was not reporting income and his first child was getting pennies on the dollar in support.
What a bleeping scumbag. I cannot stand his punk ass. :mad:
What a POS! Wish his other baby mama knew this or hell even the IRS. He is such a shady f*ck.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey Guyths! I'm trying to catch up so this is old news... sorry but I finally watched Lauren's vlog with Asshat and ha, ha!
She is saying goodbye to the Hambeasts.
Asshole is laying on the raft and just look at him!
He thinks he's all that and a bag of chips!
:m:sick:🤮
Screenshot_20220503-195020~2.png

Screenshot_20220503-195014~3.png

I think someone wants a ham sandwich!!!!!💃🕺💃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I fixed us up a little drinking game this past Friday. Just a throw together of various itches and scratches from Pigcillers FB Lives and such. Named it “A Shot for Every Scratch”. 😹 Samantha Cole is not at all interested in playing the game.😹
I thought the drinking game idea was brilliant!!!! Maybe we could even make BINGO cards with the various itches, nose swipes, scratches, and the “whoooo hooo’s”!! Bonus points for a thigh slappin’ tantrum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That is my thought as well. Sounds to me like they needed a viable excuse to not attend the event, and they found one.
Here is an idea you nasty bastards….how about you lose a collective 4-500 lbs and take Abbie surfing on your own. I mean, Florida, Right? Your words…
I get that the whole Autism Family environment will be missing, but have they ever really fit in anyways? Maybe they should look for an IDD surfer club they can attend.
Let’s be honest. Abbie never loved surfing. Abbie never actually surfed. It took 3 people to get her to sit on a surfboard and walk her in to shore from about knee high level. She won’t even get in the pool willingly now and Abbie is too big to manhandle onto a surfboard for a photo op. And I will
Bet you the people that attended that event aren’t fans of Fathering Autism anymore. They don’t have friends anyway and between Abbie’s behaviors and having no one to help them with her in the water (Ass has to film and no way Big P is going to lift a finger)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hope they really enjoy these last few days of school for Abbie. I honestly cannot wait to see how next year goes with her being home. How much you wanna bet we start hearing more about her "behaviors", and more crying from Cilla.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bragging about selling those mowers for $1200, he's such a grifty bleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Hope they really enjoy these last few days of school for Abbie. I honestly cannot wait to see how next year goes with her being home. How much you wanna bet we start hearing more about her "behaviors", and more crying from Cilla.
I give it 2 weeks and every vlog will be dedicated to "behaviors".. After 3 weeks, Cilla will be looking up schools or group placements. By a month, they will have her with someone, no matter who it is. They will hire someone and then blast them when Abbie gets hurt, they cannot locate her at all times, etc. (like the last caregiver video they did)...

Let’s be honest. Abbie never loved surfing. Abbie never actually surfed. It took 3 people to get her to sit on a surfboard and walk her in to shore from about knee high level. She won’t even get in the pool willingly now and Abbie is too big to manhandle onto a surfboard for a photo op. And I will
Bet you the people that attended that event aren’t fans of Fathering Autism anymore. They don’t have friends anyway and between Abbie’s behaviors and having no one to help them with her in the water (Ass has to film and no way Big P is going to lift a finger)
I agree. They wanted to make a reason why Abbie couldn't go. I think they know that Abbie hates water anymore. After being thrown into the pool over and over last summer, she is fed up and is showing that. They know that the beach and ocean will probably be the same and Surfers for Autism (or whatever it is called), is to work with kids. The volunteers aren't going to press Abbie to get into the water and Asa would be told off for demanding Abbie go into the water or chase her into the water (big no-no at events, pressing individuals to do things that they don't want to do)... Instead of using this as a "Abbie enjoyed it for a few years but we seen her interests waning away from surfing," A&P want to continue the dialogue to "the new people changed the event and now we cannot take Abbie because people farther away cannot attend and we would need 2 weekends to do it..." Heck, how many weekends does Priscilla spend on the road? Asa vlogs their family.. Priscilla is suppose to be able to work from anywhere, no issue... So, why can they not dedicate 2 weekends for Abbie?
Yeah, their story doesn't pass the sniff test... It is all bull crap!

Oh and just looked, it is coming up very soon, May 14 and 21... That is like super quick! Isn't the Honk Across America tour suppose to already be started by then? Plus, like someone else said, they have 2 big festivals that are coming up, dates and times unknown right now, that Abbie could go surfing with AND there are other organizations that do this same thing! Surfer's Healing is a huge organization that does this same program but at a much higher capacity, all through the US coastal states (including Florida, actually they have several locations for Florida, where most states only get 1-2 areas) and in other countries. Anyone can register for the events and a lot of people fly in and out or drive hours to go to them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tonight's Vlog Asa is claiming Abbie has GREAT communication. He shows through his rant her using sign, but it's the same few signs. Keep telling yourselves that you give two shits about Abbie's communication. Again, they've admitted that Abbie can't consent if days Abbie can't understand receptive communication. Keep telling us the truth through your little chats, you bleeping idiots. Asa mentions getting 4-5,000 new subs over the past few weeks, but wouldn't;t that mean if they are real subs that your engagement of views would go up?!?

Her entire communication is asking for food. Bottom line. Spin it any way you want, but all she signs or asks for is food.

And how does he know he has a torn meniscus? Did he go to a doctor? Hell no he didnt. He's so full of it.
And how did he manage to tear his meniscus and hurt his back? Probably trying to lift one of P's redwoods again.
Step 1: Lose at least 100 lbs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tonight's Vlog Asa is claiming Abbie has GREAT communication. He shows through his rant her using sign, but it's the same few signs. Keep telling yourselves that you give two shits about Abbie's communication. Again, they've admitted that Abbie can't consent if days Abbie can't understand receptive communication. Keep telling us the truth through your little chats, you bleeping idiots. Asa mentions getting 4-5,000 new subs over the past few weeks, but wouldn't;t that mean if they are real subs that your engagement of views would go up?!?

They like to talk about "sensory seeking"..in reality Abbie is a 17 year old toddler who will get into things a toddler would get into if they are bored and dont have activities to occupy them. She will get into food, toothpaste, sunscreen, dirt...her pull ups... just as a toddler would. I think it boils down to her ID and that she is toddler level..they act like they are solving this big complex puzzle when dealing with Abbie. Would you say a toddler is "sensory seeking"? No.. they just got into stuff because they were bored or weren't being monitored.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They like to talk about "sensory seeking"..in reality Abbie is a 17 year old toddler who will get into things a toddler would get into if they are bored and dont have activities to occupy them. She will get into food, toothpaste, sunscreen, dirt...her pull ups... just as a toddler would. I think it boils down to her ID and that she is toddler level..they act like they are solving this big complex puzzle when dealing with Abbie. Would you say a toddler is "sensory seeking"? No.. they just got into stuff because they were bored or weren't being monitored.
Which is why I don't understand AT ALL why they are taking her out of school - the one place she has stimulation, interaction with others besides the damn cast of characters that come in and out of moldy manor. If for no other reason, it makes their life easier with her out of the house during the day. I hope Abbie runs them ragged (but stays safe). Tear tit up, Abbie - they deserve it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.