Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh! Page 5 of this Tattle thread is pure fire! You guyth are on a roll up in here this morning.
🥸❤🥸😉🥸❤🥸
1651580863347.gif

🦥Have the best day imaginable Tattlers!🦦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Woah Mr Cindy, I moustache you a question. Have you ever heard of veet?!

That fat witch ain't showering with nobody. She can probably barely fit into the shower herself, and to reach around with her picnic hams to clean her choco starfish and puff her muff. It ain't happening.

That fat witch ain't showering with nobody. She can probably barely fit into the shower herself, and to reach around with her picnic hams to clean her choco starfish and puff her muff. It ain't happening.
Ok. I can't do it. I can't watch the live - I need a detailed synopsis as only you can do @HeyGuyth :ROFLMAO: Showering with Asa? How she knows what time her inlaws do the dirty? I need to hear it from Tattlers!

Cindy looks like my 8th grade math teacher Mr. Gustafson.
I can't quit laughing at this! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She wants to match your color and then slathers on a dark red lipstick which emphasizes her razor thin lips.

Why is she still asking people to sign up as beauty guides under her? She keeps saying you don’t need a down line with the new comp plan. I really want to know the reason why SL launched this new plan. Are beauty guides dropping like flies?

She wants to match your color and then slathers on a dark red lipstick which emphasizes her razor thin lips.

Why is she still asking people to sign up as beauty guides under her? She keeps saying you don’t need a down line with the new comp plan. I really want to know the reason why SL launched this new plan. Are beauty guides dropping like flies?
Hopefully the HUMPERS are buying less of the insanely priced crappy products...

Even with product sales..MLM's are structured to make the most money from recruiting. Each recruit has to buy their starter kit and has to sell a certain amount per month to remain active... there are probably other expenses as well they have to pay.. like all the "training" and "events". Many who are scammed in an MLM will buy products themselves just to remain active. I imagine this is what most of her team are doing.... I have watched their lives and hardly anyone watches them..they dont have a severely ID daughter to exploit for sales like P does.... I imagine all of them are losing money.

• Sad
  • Angry
Goodmorning to my genius, cleverly opinionated Tattlers!
I haven’t posted in a long minute, but I’m still very much up to date on all the teaa though..
First on my list is the oldest spawn created by two fat asses, two fat gunts, two mentally challenged, two money driven, completely absorbed humans that were given the label of parents, and failed miserably.
1. Isaiah is struggling a lot in my opinion. Not only is he secretly hiding the gender he prefers to date but he’s also hiding behind this degree. Isaiah is stressed, addicted to something & running from something, all while doing absolutely nothing all at the same time. It’s really sad to watch. It’s pretty obvious he’s exhausted and worn out from being a “permanent” caretaker to his nonverbal autistic severely IDD sister. He was forced at such a young age just because “that’s your sister”. But at the same time, Isaiah gets the opportunity to leave Moldy Manor and all it’s illegal government scamming severely edited fake reality show, and every opportunity he gets, Isaiah is back home. Hmm… Isaiah we can’t fight harder for your independence than you can. The weight loss is drastic, and doesn’t make sense considering all Isaiah does is one wheel, “eat Bojangles” and occasional snowboard when the snow falls in Boone. Intervention? Nope. Internship back in Jacksonville near Moldy Manor? Sure.
Me personally I’m sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what “plan” this whole internship is and why it’s back in Jax, why it’s for a degree Isaiah clearly doesn’t care about, and if it will have anything to do with SelfishWorld, Rv Honking Across America or what??? Anyway…

I rewatched the segment of the “non YouTube Ass” on Lauren’s channel about 6 times back to back. It’s weird because I know Ass is exactly what his name is and that he’s all pretending for the camera when it’s his own vlogs, but it was something so completely different, off, and uncomfortable about Ass in that small clip.

Im not even going to try to get into the inconsistencies of his views, the titles, the thumbnails. It’s over my pay grade and I’m not even getting paid for it. All I’m sure of is that Ass is constantly buying subs or however it works. And he does it at the most random, obvious times.
Before I discovered Tattle, and who the Maassives really were, their YouTube channels subs were in the middle 500k’s and that was like a year and a half ago. Hmm. I hope karma keeps biting Ass in his because of his greedy impulsive decisions.

Narcissistic Ass can’t stand that his pot bellied wife that forced him to come back home, marry her & impregnate her is making the big bucks.
I rewatched an older vlog where they were still in the rental, Ass and P just got their “new car with AC and compatibleness for Abbie” black GMC. Ass was calmly angrily ranting about the fact that how much someone makes shouldn’t matter when it comes to getting a vehicle or anything really. He just kept going on and on while his wife played with the free gifts in a cup that Carvana gives you when you purchase a car. And then he promptly says to his wife “good thing you and slimelife are making the big bucks”
EVEN BACK THEN PRINCESS P WAS BRINGING IN MORE BUCKS THAN ASS????
He has to feel ultimately emasculated by now, no wonder this random motor bike trip that’s “been in the works for 15 years” suddenly comes up. THAT & the fact that May is here, Abbies getting out of school, and Honking Across America is soon skirting out of Avondale Jacksonville and their Travel Maass channel is suppose to their… what?? 4th?? or 5th?? revenue coming in…

The fall of the Maassives is calling, and the only thing keeping them from completely answering that call is.. Princess P and her Slimelife.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What in the damn heck is Piggy saying that when she pees all her glory hangs out. Does she strip down to pee? When I pee, you probably get a peep at my thighs unless I et my pants fall to my ankles. A bathing suit shows more than you do when yoi're peeing.
She means her gunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she still asking people to sign up as beauty guides under her
r
The company is still focused on recruiting but also trying to bring in new customers. So they have this bonus for every 9 new customers AND 3 new recruits they get a cash bonus. Plus an extra 10% on orders from new customers. That’s where the up to 50% commission comes in. they increased her 35% to 40% plus 10% on new orders. Plus the fast start bonus and enroller bonus ie commission on downline.

looks like slime didn’t perform well Last year. Lost beauty guides and sales decreased significantly according to L’occtaines financial report. I’ve seen there are now less than 20k beauty guides in USA, so from apparently 30k to 20k.

I can’t imagine the red and pinkies are happy…. They must be shaving money at top to pay for this and I am sure they are going to have to raise prices.
she can’t recruit any more. no one biting but her sales are still insane. She came 3rd in sales last month for new customers. So I think they are really trying to emphasise outside sales as opposed to a closed system whereby it’s the guides who are the real customers.
cannot find details of comp plan - even on company website. So that’s bs right there. Devil is always in the detail.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What in the damn heck is Piggy saying that when she pees all her glory hangs out. Does she strip down to pee? When I pee, you probably get a peep at my thighs unless I et my pants fall to my ankles. A bathing suit shows more than you do when yoi're peeing.
She's probably referring to her beef curtains. It must look like a dropped lasagna down there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She means her gunts.
Wait. Hold up. For real, please someone explain what she was talking about - she was talking about when she pees????? Good God, she must have been super drunk.

r
The company is still focused on recruiting but also trying to bring in new customers. So they have this bonus for every 9 new customers AND 3 new recruits they get a cash bonus. Plus an extra 10% on orders from new customers. That’s where the up to 50% commission comes in. they increased her 35% to 40% plus 10% on new orders. Plus the fast start bonus and enroller bonus ie commission on downline.

looks like slime didn’t perform well Last year. Lost beauty guides and sales decreased significantly according to L’occtaines financial report. I’ve seen there are now less than 20k beauty guides in USA, so from apparently 30k to 20k.

I can’t imagine the red and pinkies are happy…. They must be shaving money at top to pay for this and I am sure they are going to have to raise prices.
she can’t recruit any more. no one biting but her sales are still insane. She came 3rd in sales last month for new customers. So I think they are really trying to emphasise outside sales as opposed to a closed system whereby it’s the guides who are the real customers.
cannot find details of comp plan - even on company website. So that’s bs right there. Devil is always in the detail.
The Anti-MLM movement is really in high gear now. I'd say not just Slime is losing people. It's a slimy, crappy thing and thank goodness stuff is being revealed now!

1651587080493.png

Limelife did it all, y'all! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Omg she's discussing what time her inlaws have sex. Jfc.

And discussing her and Asshat showering together. Wtaf.

And now Asshat is telling sex stories.

View attachment 1238771

Cindy her star humper wants to know where Abbie is. And when is her birthday.

View attachment 1238788

View attachment 1238778

View attachment 1238780

Her personal goal is 50K and her team goal is 80K this month.
OMG, I was going to post the same thing last night but I fell asleep. Wish we could find out her/his story, they are obviously not watching for the makeup tutorials...does Pig's makeup line sell facial wax?🤔🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I listened to P's live this morning when I was doing a deep-clean on my kitchen. How stupid can you be to put this stuff out on the internet/FB, etc. Do they have no embarrassment? Or have embarrassment for others who were mentioned in the "family stories".

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just saw the commercial with Lauren in it the other day and all I could think of was the pure anger and jealousy of P and A! After all, Pas her own “brand” and A is a YouTube phenomenon…why didn’t they get chosen for a commercial?
I hope Lauren gets her own show, lol. Can you imagine. Now that would push Asshole and vagflaps right over the edge. I think their BFF bullshit would be over.
Maybe he is acting like he does not like Lauren because so many people said he had the hots for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The whole shower thing, are they both turned on my fetishes or something? Or is this just to make out they have a love life, instead of both hating each other?

But really all the shower is for, is for Assa to put a sponge on the end of his selfie stick, and wash Pigrillas chocolate starfish, under the folds, and especially under the gunt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The whole shower thing, are they both turned on my fetishes or something? Or is this just to make out they have a love life, instead of both hating each other?

But really all the shower is for, is for Assa to put a sponge on the end of his selfie stick, and wash Pigrillas chocolate starfish, under the folds, and especially under the gunt.
"Over the river and through the redwoods" lol. I cannot unsee it.

Goodmorning to my genius, cleverly opinionated Tattlers!
I haven’t posted in a long minute, but I’m still very much up to date on all the teaa though..
First on my list is the oldest spawn created by two fat asses, two fat gunts, two mentally challenged, two money driven, completely absorbed humans that were given the label of parents, and failed miserably.
1. Isaiah is struggling a lot in my opinion. Not only is he secretly hiding the gender he prefers to date but he’s also hiding behind this degree. Isaiah is stressed, addicted to something & running from something, all while doing absolutely nothing all at the same time. It’s really sad to watch. It’s pretty obvious he’s exhausted and worn out from being a “permanent” caretaker to his nonverbal autistic severely IDD sister. He was forced at such a young age just because “that’s your sister”. But at the same time, Isaiah gets the opportunity to leave Moldy Manor and all it’s illegal government scamming severely edited fake reality show, and every opportunity he gets, Isaiah is back home. Hmm… Isaiah we can’t fight harder for your independence than you can. The weight loss is drastic, and doesn’t make sense considering all Isaiah does is one wheel, “eat Bojangles” and occasional snowboard when the snow falls in Boone. Intervention? Nope. Internship back in Jacksonville near Moldy Manor? Sure.
Me personally I’m sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what “plan” this whole internship is and why it’s back in Jax, why it’s for a degree Isaiah clearly doesn’t care about, and if it will have anything to do with SelfishWorld, Rv Honking Across America or what??? Anyway…

I rewatched the segment of the “non YouTube Ass” on Lauren’s channel about 6 times back to back. It’s weird because I know Ass is exactly what his name is and that he’s all pretending for the camera when it’s his own vlogs, but it was something so completely different, off, and uncomfortable about Ass in that small clip.

Im not even going to try to get into the inconsistencies of his views, the titles, the thumbnails. It’s over my pay grade and I’m not even getting paid for it. All I’m sure of is that Ass is constantly buying subs or however it works. And he does it at the most random, obvious times.
Before I discovered Tattle, and who the Maassives really were, their YouTube channels subs were in the middle 500k’s and that was like a year and a half ago. Hmm. I hope karma keeps biting Ass in his because of his greedy impulsive decisions.

Narcissistic Ass can’t stand that his pot bellied wife that forced him to come back home, marry her & impregnate her is making the big bucks.
I rewatched an older vlog where they were still in the rental, Ass and P just got their “new car with AC and compatibleness for Abbie” black GMC. Ass was calmly angrily ranting about the fact that how much someone makes shouldn’t matter when it comes to getting a vehicle or anything really. He just kept going on and on while his wife played with the free gifts in a cup that Carvana gives you when you purchase a car. And then he promptly says to his wife “good thing you and slimelife are making the big bucks”
EVEN BACK THEN PRINCESS P WAS BRINGING IN MORE BUCKS THAN ASS????
He has to feel ultimately emasculated by now, no wonder this random motor bike trip that’s “been in the works for 15 years” suddenly comes up. THAT & the fact that May is here, Abbies getting out of school, and Honking Across America is soon skirting out of Avondale Jacksonville and their Travel Maass channel is suppose to their… what?? 4th?? or 5th?? revenue coming in…

The fall of the Maassives is calling, and the only thing keeping them from completely answering that call is.. Princess P and her Slimelife.
And their severely IDD daughter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
G
I hope Lauren gets her own show, lol. Can you imagine. Now that would push Asshole and vagflaps right over the edge. I think their BFF bullshit would be over.
Maybe he is acting like he does not like Lauren because so many people said he had the hots for her.
Go Lauren go is all I can say!

Your vagflaps made me snort with laughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Haven't watched yet, unsure if this is from the motorbike trip or if he picked up lunch for his wife.
my goodness, I've been able to watch the boring of the boring vlogs of theirs. This was by far the most boring. I literally zoned out 20 seconds in and only realised it was still playing when there was about 20 seconds left. Where were they? how had they got there? what were the fish? why were they feeding them? what were they feeding them? He literally didn't tell us anything at all. If he expects people to follow his travel channel and watch this tit, then he knows nothing about vlogging. If he cannot grasp that people watch travel vlogs to learn about the places and to get some tips about going there yourself then he will never learn. Only the humpiest of all the humpers will watch this, it hasn't even got Abbie in it for the Abbie fans, which let's face it is 99% of the humpers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just a case of Big P protecting her sweet Southern charm with this story of urinary drama. Bruce leaves without saying good bye. I’m sure her fleshy flaps wouldn’t stop him in his tracks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.