Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH SNAP.
Princess Pig is peeved at Surfers for Autism. Apparently their new format doesnt work for them. How DARE they!
Doesnt SFA know who they are? That they are a "surfing family"?! 😂 😂

Screenshot 2022-05-03 8.03.58 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm not going to watch the vlog, I cannot handle hearing his voice drone on.

But with Abbies sensory needs, why can't they give her sensory? Wouldn't that help with her motivation and ground her ready to do chores? I don't know, but to me that sounds like something that would help.

And her communication, why are they not helping her with it, why is it always food? Couldn't they do it sensory needs, where she asks for things? Or am I being stupid?

I wish Abbie was brought up in a home where she was cared for, like the lovely people here with special needs children.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Abby looks awful. Her face is so puffy. She needs a full physical. She just doesn’t look healthy
She is her mother's daughter, and seriously starting to look just like her, it's astounding!😲 even has that bent, turned up nose...sad.

• Haha
OH SNAP.
Princess Pig is peeved at Surfers for Autism. Apparently their new format doesnt work for them. How DARE they!

View attachment 1241157
What she means is, I can't have a break and have others take care of Abbie, while she sits there like a princess doing FA, and can get burnt and feed her massive folds

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s awesome! He obviously is enjoying his coloring. I wonder if they ever attempt to have Abbie color? I know they would have to sit there and monitor her so she doesn’t put the crayons in her mouth, but they should be doing that with most things Abbie does. Every vlog lately is about how she is sensory seeking. I literally just bought my 1 yr old granddaughter the sensory books that she can feel things on each page and she loves them. Seems like Abbie would like that. Surely, they know this. Lazy? embarrassed? delusional that she progressed past this? I don’t get it why they don’t get her what she would enjoy.
I dont think she colors. Ive seen vlogs that they've done "art" or tried to have her "sign" a card or something. She can barely hold a crayon or pen, and then they hold her hand and scribble around. She makes no effort to move her hand at all.

And omg.
They announced on P's live today that Abbie indeed gets to use her McKay scholarship to be homeschooled next year.
WTF!?
They said its already approved.
How are the going to meet the educational requirements? There HAS to be some, they cant possibly just give money to have someone drive Abbie to Dailey's for cookies! Crazy!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
OH SNAP.

View attachment 1241157
Sounds like they want to be catered to... have someone to hoist Abbie up on the surfboard and hold her there for a few minutes multiple times a day when she is ready. One reason they might not be doing the surfing thing is Abbie is bigger now and its probably pretty hard to hold her on the board. When she was little someone got on the board with her and lifted her up...so she could get a sense of "surfing" ...

I watched some old videos of surfers for autism and a lot of the kids really can surf and hold themselves up... so they probably expect them to learn to surf.. a little anyway..enough to hold themselves up occasionally.

Reactions: 19
All the horrible sensory seeking that Abbie was doing today. Big P suggest sticking her on the patio with a can of shaving cream. How about some sensory toys? How about anything to occupy her time so she’s not annoying you? bleeping horrible parents
I’ve mentioned this before, but Abbie loves those little baby crinkle books. I don’t know why they don’t buy her a bunch of those to stim with.

OH SNAP.

View attachment 1241157
I did a little research on the format SFA has now. A&P are upset because SFA has local chapters now that require two weeks in a row of participation. However, I found they still have a couple of big events going on (festivals) throughout the summer. Covid has set them back some. I did not see anything on their site that would be objectionable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
And in other news....Asa just said that he bought broken lawn mowers while he had the shop. He'd buy them, fix them, and sell them, and make $1200 a week just from mowers. Along with repairing cell phones at the shop.
Mind you- this is when he was not reporting income and his first child was getting pennies on the dollar in support.
What a bleeping scumbag. I cannot stand his punk ass. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I dont think she colors. Ive seen vlogs that they've done "art" or tried to have her "sign" a card or something. She can barely hold a crayon or pen, and then they hold her hand and scribble around. She makes no effort to move her hand at all.

And omg.
They announced on P's live today that Abbie indeed gets to use her McKay scholarship to be homeschooled next year.
WTF!?
How are the going to meet the educational requirements? There HAS to be some, they cant possibly just give money to have someone drive Abbie to Dailey's for cookies! Crazy!
JUST MORE MONEY FOR THEM TO POCKET AND SQUANDER! I doubt that very much of those dollars will end up towards educating Abs and they’re going to be paying themselves for Abs every day care! I’m livid just thinking about their latest scam!🤬😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Tonight’s 8 minute vlog was a follow up from a past vlogs ago. & the humpers won’t even care. The screenshots of Princess P’s fragile hooves from the actual video days ago still haunt me so I know that’s when it was recorded. The couch cushions looked the same and everything. Soiled and dirty.

The southern belle herself, Princess P yawned about 4 complete times shown on camera, 1 yawn got cut off with video montage of Abbie being forced to repeatedly sign. Ass could only edit it so much because he just had to babble the whole 8 minutes and 26 seconds.

Will she ever talk? “For the new subscribers out there” The imaginary ones that will vanish before the month ends. Ass disrespectfully stfu. And keep blasting to Youtube about the random spike in subscribers. Keep it up Ass! And to the “new subscribers” no. To the hell no. Unfortunately, sad case regressed by her parents, NO Abbie “sweet girl, tall toddler, typical teen” will not talk.

Hell, Abbie’s ‘womb carrier’ barely talks…“right” “yep”
But can go on and on and um and um about some celery face cream.

Still no video from Isaiah yet this week, he must be “focusing on the exams”

Side note, I always thought Monday was meant to fill either Isaiahs slot or Pots, Pans, & Priscilla. But Ass dropped that Travel Mass video around 4ish on Monday. Not at the normal time they drop on their regular days, 6ish. Idk. Could be absolutely nothing but just something I noticed.

And omg.
WTF!?
And of course they knew that before they pulled her out of school. He most lokely threatened to sue if they didn't get it. So they won't even be doing the homeschooling themselves. There will be teachers coming

And omg.
WTF!?

Reactions: 12
And in other news....Asa just said that he bought broken lawn mowers while he had the shop. He'd buy them, fix them, and sell them, and make $1200 a week just from mowers. Along with repairing cell phones at the shop.
Mind you- this is when he was not reporting income and his first child was getting pennies on the dollar in support.
What a bleeping scumbag. I cannot stand his punk ass. :mad:
That asshole!!
If only that clip could be sent to Child Support Enforcement in WI, and they could order an extra amount based on his own admission.
But I realize thats not how it works. He's done paying now anyway unless she attends college. She turned 18 in April. The order only goes to 19 if she's still in school.
Gosh I wish I could be King for a day. His ass would pay back support for his shameful bragging!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And omg.
WTF!?
Told y'all a couple-few months ago that they could use it, that they would use it, and that fact is likely the primary reason they're choosing to "homeschool" her.

Just another money grab.

The educational requirements are extremely lax in FL in regards to this new parent-directed fund/scholarship. There really aren't any.

And of course they knew that before they pulled her out of school. He most lokely threatened to sue if they didn't get it. So they won't even be doing the homeschooling themselves. There will be teachers coming
There was no need to sue for it.

This is literally how the program now works for any eligible disabled student in the state of Florida.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
OH SNAP.

View attachment 1241157
Life long friends my ass. Notice how they only try and scam their FA followers and not their life long friends at SFA? It can only mean one thing. Word on the street is A&P are con artists and nobody wants to be within 10 feet of them and shows they are persona non grata in that "community".

• Heart
Reactions: 27
From her Instagram comments:
Most of our surfing programs in NC work this same way. We don’t even get to sign up for times, they are assigned to the child and they have to come during that time. They can hang out afterwards but they aren’t even allowed early check in. It seems like a lot of kids don’t want to go or are very hesitant until the last minute before closing up shop. It says a lot that it takes Abbie hours to get ready, when she attended the events over and over…
Told y'all a couple-few months ago that they could use it, that they would use it, and that fact is likely the primary reason they're choosing to "homeschool" her.

Just another money grab.

The educational requirements are extremely lax in FL in regards to this new parent-directed fund/scholarship. There really aren't any.

There was no need to sue for it.

This is literally how the program now works for any eligible disabled student in the state of Florida.
I knew it too! We have the ESA grants in NC and our twins got it for a few years, when we homeschooled. They won’t just be handed those funds though. Those funds go into an electric wallet. The vendors will have to submit invoices for payment and anything they purchase will have to go through approved vendors and the items will be deemed educational or not. Sadly, I see Asshat ordering a bunch of educational crap, trying to get sponsorship from having Abbie use it and get a kick back,.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
If Surfers for Autism meant so damn much to her, why didn't she get involved with those who make decisions and donate some of that scam money to the organization?
Had she done that, problem solved. 💯
She just wants something to witch about because she's a big fat witch. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And how does he know he has a torn meniscus? Did he go to a doctor? Hell no he didnt. He's so full of it.
And how did he manage to tear his meniscus and hurt his back? Probably trying to lift one of P's redwoods again.
I was thinking the same thing about them today. With all their money big P could have the excess jiggle taken off her forearms. They don't believe in going to doctors. And we all know Pigfuckels is scared of physicians

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Asshat is going to try to find a way to profit that money and not use it as intended. I hope the government requires itemized reports and proof of how it’s being spent for every single penny.

Reactions: 20

Oh I can't wait to see how this goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.