Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thexthy thexth kitten, Thilla in a thwimthuit getth Attha all hot and thteamy.

I wouldn't be buying suncream off anyone with skin like that. Some of those moles want looking at. If I lived in florida I'd be wearing suncream everytime I step outside the house for more than 5 mins between at least march and november. I got a tiny bit sunburnt on my face yesterday on a lightly cloudy day in the north of England- wasn't wearing suncream and was outside from 10am-5pm. Even Lauren was saying she didn't put any on when she was staying with the Maassholes and sitting round the pool. I know your skin would get used to it but it's Florida! the sun is so strong!!

Reactions: 18

Wow that sun damage. And some of those have irregular edges, big sign of cancer. P needs to get into a dermatologist asap and get a complete check.

If Ass really cared about her at all he would be pushing that.

Maybe he thinks burial cost would be cheaper and easier than a divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see what they're doing now - they're focusing on the individual and not the MLM. "The Priscilla Collection" with all her "professional" photos like she's the creator of this product. MLMs have such a bad wrap right now, take them out of the equation - don't even mention their name. This is what the MLM is telling them to do - remember Asa said they could take more pictures later because she wouldn't be using them all at once. They have a schedule and tell them when to do new things, use new photos/ideas for each product. Slimy, sleezey - right on "brand" for Big P.
1651604224823.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Wow that sun damage. And some of those have irregular edges, big sign of cancer. P needs to get into a dermatologist asap and get a complete check.

Have you seen the price of a triple wide coffin?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see what they're doing now - they're focusing on the individual and not the MLM. "The Priscilla Collection" with all her "professional" photos like she's the creator of this product. MLMs have such a bad wrap right now, take them out of the equation - don't even mention their name. This is what the MLM is telling them to do - remember Asa said they could take more pictures later because she wouldn't be using them all at once. They have a schedule and tell them when to do new things, use new photos/ideas for each product. Slimy, sleezey - right on "brand" for Big P. View attachment 1240538
I bet those "gift sets" are a real scam..they are probably all mini sample size products.. most likely products that didn't sell and getting old.... and 98$ isn't cheap..the HUMPERS will have to do without food for a month.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I was just watching the John Wayne Gacy documentary and was thinking how much Ass looks like him. Scary!

Reactions: 13

as mould manor is in P's name and alot of their income hidden by P so that he didn't have to pay for his daughter I would say he would be 1000x better off with her dead than divorced. If they divorced he would have nothing. If she died he'd get everything. Bit morbid but I bet Asa has thought about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How do they shower together? Their bathroom is tiny? Do they do it outside with a hose? Or is it more like asshat stands outside the shower and washes wherever pig can’t reach. And then she does the same for him. They used to claim Abby would get in the shower with big p, so does that mean they all shower together? How? That shower is not big enough!

• Haha
  • Sick
How do they shower together? Their bathroom is tiny? Do they do it outside with a hose? Or is it more like asshat stands outside the shower and washes wherever pig can’t reach. And then she does the same for him. They used to claim Abby would get in the shower with big p, so does that mean they all shower together? How? That shower is not big enough!
I swear, the only good washing they get is in their pool.

• Sick
  • Haha
I just saw the commercial with Lauren in it the other day and all I could think of was the pure anger and jealousy of P and A! After all, Pas her own “brand” and A is a YouTube phenomenon…why didn’t they get chosen for a commercial?
That real tone he used with Abby is why she listens to him, when cameras are off there is no baby talk. Gos knows what goes on behind closed doors. I wonder what really goes on and how many blind eyes have been turned to what really goes on there. After all Abby is non verbal. It’s too creepy to even think of the possibilities. He is not a nice guy and never has been.

Or I wish the fish swallowed him up whole!
You would need Moby Dick to do that job🐳

Last edited:
  • Haha

I would love to see from head to toe instead of hiding the fatest part, lol.

I can just picture all three in the shower with Pig in the middle using long sticks with washclothes tied on them. Asshole in the front and Abs in the rear. Pins intended.
Asshole "You ready Abbie?"
Abs: "honk honk"
Asshole: "Heave ho, heave ho. Lift and scrub, lift and scrub. Kept going Abbie....no cookie, no cart ride till we get your mother squeaky clean!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Tonight's Vlog Asa is claiming Abbie has GREAT communication. He shows through his rant her using sign, but it's the same few signs. Keep telling yourselves that you give two shits about Abbie's communication. Again, they've admitted that Abbie can't consent if days Abbie can't understand receptive communication. Keep telling us the truth through your little chats, you bleeping idiots. Asa mentions getting 4-5,000 new subs over the past few weeks, but wouldn't;t that mean if they are real subs that your engagement of views would go up?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.