Fathering Autism #118 Piggy’s jogging. Asa’a vlogging, all the food they’re both hogging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's "loving her look" Wonder if she'd be loving it if she posted how she really looks. And #naturallook? Really? Same shirt, same day. Little top? Little jeans? Little kimono? Ain't nothin' little about you girl.

1647126470235.png

1647126426851.png

1647126539174.png
1647126627370.png
1647126758208.png
1647126835964.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Tonight's Vlog. VERY INTERESTING THAT ASA IS MAKING A DRINK AS HE TALKS ABOUT HIS REALIZATION OF FOREVER. THESE PEOPLE NEED THERAPY FOR THEIR MENTAL HEALTH. IT'S BEEN A LOT FOR BOTH (their words) OF THEM LATELY, YET THEY'RE TAKING ABBIE OUT OF SCHOOL SOMETHING SEEMS VERY STRANGE> ARE THEY THINKING ABOUT PUTTING HER IN A PLACE NOW

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She's "loving her look" Wonder if she'd be loving it if she posted how she really looks. And #naturallook? Really? Same shirt, same day.

View attachment 1121377

View attachment 1121375View attachment 1121378View attachment 1121380
OMG! That’s crazy. That filter took off 50 pounds. Her face becomes longer and not round. But be honest P and don’t say it’s a natural look when it’s technology that has been played with. I know almost everyone online uses filters now and whatever…..but do t lie about it. Say instead “Hey y’all, don’t you love this filter I’m using that makes me look 100 times better?”

• Haha
I have seriously never seen anyone touch, scratch and wipe their hands all over their face as much as Big P does! It’s very unsettling and a little disgusting. Wow, they are going away again and this time, leaving Abbie with a team of 5, who she claims are going to have a super time and then they are taking poor Abbie to Universal. Why? I cannot imagine taking her to a place full of loud noises, crowds, long lines, heat, and unsure spaces. Wouldn’t it be beneficial and more enjoyable to take her to the beach for the day…play in the sand, stick your feet in the water, enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach? Doesn’t Abbie love the beach? Sadly, they will be traipsing her through Universal because it’s what they want to do!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tonight's Vlog. VERY INTERESTING THAT ASA IS MAKING A DRINK AS HE TALKS ABOUT HIS REALIZATION OF FOREVER. THESE PEOPLE NEED THERAPY FOR THEIR MENTAL HEALTH. IT'S BEEN A LOT FOR BOTH (their words) OF THEM LATELY, YET THEY'RE TAKING ABBIE OUT OF SCHOOL SOMETHING SEEMS VERY STRANGE> ARE THEY THINKING ABOUT PUTTING HER IN A PLACE NOW

I VERY MUCH question whether outside the home “vocational” skills , field trips, etc. will be done inside a group home setting. Like easing her into it…seeing how she does. 🤔

Reactions: 13
Tonight's Vlog. VERY INTERESTING THAT ASA IS MAKING A DRINK AS HE TALKS ABOUT HIS REALIZATION OF FOREVER. THESE PEOPLE NEED THERAPY FOR THEIR MENTAL HEALTH. IT's BEEN A LOT FOR BOTH OF THEM LATELY< YETR THEY"RE TAKING ABBIE OUT OF SCHOOL> SOMETHING SEEMS VERY STRANGE> ARE THEY THINKING ABOUT PUTTING HER IN A PLACE NOW?

So we're coming in hot again, Pigrilla couldn't stop and wipe her nose.

If Pig didn't have Abbie around, then Assa would have left by now. Pigrilla, if it wasn't for golden boy, then you wouldn't be able to do half the tit you do. You complain about everything, you literally go on date nights every single vlog, so you get away all the f-ing time.

This marriage is a sham, and I think they are both realizing it.

If she is so limited, then why take her to Universal?

It's a lot because you are both selfish asswipes who don't care about anyone else but yourselves. Pigrilla didn't get the perfect anchor child, Abbie isn't the perfect anchor child.

She's 16, but not 16, but is 16?

I think the alcohol is making them emotional, I don't think they give 2 fs. It's all for the camera, and all for the views. If we cry, we get more views.

I understand, my aunt has it bad with my cousin. However, she goes to therapy 2 twice a week, she let's my cousin play with all types of toys to get stimulation. But they have 2 other older kids too. They had a son who died of brain cancer.

I just see these two and think, my aunt would be more accepting and understanding of Abbie than those two people who call themselves parents.

Sorry if that sound horrible to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why was Abbie basically unconscious when she got home after the bloody nose???

Reactions: 14
My first thought when I spotted the latest video title was " Asshole's note taking at Tattle has really gotten intense".
What a coincidence that they are crying for sympathy & views at the same time that more & more people are seeing them for the selfish money grubbing dicks that they are. I doubt anyone thinks what they live with is easy ... If they didn't do nothing to help her only to increase their $$$ people would sympathise. Who feels for people who do nothing for their disabled kid unless it brings them money??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What was the big emergency? Abbie's nose bleed? This VLOG didn't make sense... they kept cutting to them making drinks... not sure if they were saying their situation was driving them to drink... I imagine it is.

I think that was all BS for content.. he kept beating around the bush about the "thoughts" he was having..because her little brain wouldn't shut off and they couldn't sleep.... first she is a teenager then she is sweet girl with a little brain... its confusing. They have so much respite and get to go on trips without Abbie.. I'm sure that is way more then other special needs parents get.

Of course, to be honest I would be a mess in that situation..with her being feral and undisciplined...but that is kind of their own fault. I cant imagine facing up to that they will be dealing with her forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My first thought when I spotted the latest video title was " Asshole's note taking at Tattle has really gotten intense".
What a coincidence that they are crying for sympathy & views at the same time that more & more people are seeing them for the selfish money grubbing dicks that they are. I doubt anyone thinks what they live with is easy ... If they didn't do nothing to help her only to increase their $$$ people would sympathise. Who feels for people who do nothing for their disabled kid unless it brings them money??
Oh my life is so hard. How am I supposed to plan my trip to Mexico with all this damn parenting there is to do??? F off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Abbie asleep on the couch cut to her in different pants then behind asa is a dirty cushion,
Also see she still can’t brush her teeth probably
I knew this type of vlog was coming it happens every time they bang on about progress and not letting the haters get to them then gets called out plays the sympathy card the leg humpers come running back rinse repeat

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
So we're coming in hot again, Pigrilla couldn't stop and wipe her nose.

If Pig didn't have Abbie around, then Assa would have left by now. Pigrilla, if it wasn't for golden boy, then you wouldn't be able to do half the tit you do. You complain about everything, you literally go on date nights every single vlog, so you get away all the f-ing time.

This marriage is a sham, and I think they are both realizing it.

If she is so limited, then why take her to Universal?

It's a lot because you are both selfish asswipes who don't care about anyone else but yourselves. Pigrilla didn't get the perfect anchor child, Abbie isn't the perfect anchor child.

She's 16, but not 16, but is 16?

I think the alcohol is making them emotional, I don't think they give 2 fs. It's all for the camera, and all for the views. If we cry, we get more views.

I understand, my aunt has it bad with my cousin. However, she goes to therapy 2 twice a week, she let's my cousin play with all types of toys to get stimulation. But they have 2 other older kids too. They had a son who died of brain cancer.

I just see these two and think, my aunt would be more accepting and understanding of Abbie than those two people who call themselves parents.

Sorry if that sound horrible to say.
It is odd that they claim how important it is to network with other special need families, but really don’t see them doing a lot of that, at least now as Abbie has gotten older. They really should seek counseling for themselves instead of dealing with the stress with booze and food.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's "loving her look" Wonder if she'd be loving it if she posted how she really looks. And #naturallook? Really? Same shirt, same day. Little top? Little jeans? Little kimono? Ain't nothin' little about you girl.

View attachment 1121377

View attachment 1121375

View attachment 1121378View attachment 1121380View attachment 1121384View attachment 1121390
Nothing says "natural" like cobalt blue eyeliner.

Yet again Cilla has to call someone else to deal with her daughter's bloody nose. Why can't she just clean it up herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The Hambeasts are in such denial.
The Pottamus wants to do pottery painting but quickly realizes Abbie can't do that. Big sad sigh.
Assa being all in his feelings about being pretty much Abbies sole caregiver for the rest of his life just occurring to him is just vlog content and a sympathy ploy.
I believe that Abbie will most definitely end up institutionalized or at the very least they'll hire 24/7 help for her within 2 years.
They are both so resentful that they can't do all the things they want to do without dragging Abbie along. We all know that this is what happens.
Everything they do is what they want. They can lie and pretend they think about things "sweet girl" would like but they never do.
Abbie is always an afterthought.
Besides, Abbie doesn't enjoy doing much of anything. She's profoundly ID. Shredding paper and pullups is her jam and that's pretty typical for someone in her condition I think.
Why do they insist on doing "activities" all the damn time anyway? For the vlog? So they can eat? Get the Pottamus ice cream? It's just stupid. Stay at home fukers. Toilet train Abbie. That would be an excellent "activity".
They have money now to do anything they want but Abbie is cramping their style. They're scrambling for babysitters and scheduling them. So much so that allegedly Gaysiaha offered to come home.
The shits getting real yall.
Stay tuned!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1121377

View attachment 1121375

View attachment 1121378View attachment 1121380View attachment 1121384View attachment 1121390
Sad thing is this dumb ass has enough money made off of exploiting Abbie to have this tit sucked out of her neck. She might as well at this point so she wouldn't have to photoshop she hell out of her face. :sick: :poop::m

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
When Dickdo was discussing having a difficult conversation, I thought that he was about to come out 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.