Fathering Autism #118 Piggy’s jogging. Asa’a vlogging, all the food they’re both hogging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abby probably has poor proprioception. Which is being able to sense where her body is, how it’s moving and acting. I know I have it with my ehlers danlos and dysautonomia. And guess what? I go down steep steps one foot at a time. I feel safer and more comfortable. Why can’t he just let her do what makes her comfortable. Who cares if people are waiting… would he make an 85 year old hurry up? Or a newly walking child? No… he needs to get over his tit and meet Abby where she is. He’s such a douche

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Aye ya ya! I grew up on the east coast, so I am familiar with Palmetto Bugs. 🤢 It is a big hell no for me. They have wings. No insect that looks like that should have the ability to fly.
It was a beautiful 60 ish early spring day yesterday. 30 degrees and snow today.🤷🏼‍♀️ A perfect day for a tasty gumbo. 😹
❤Don’t be judging me! ❤
0090A77D-D103-4AC6-BBDE-20A0CE8C5CF9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The trike makes another appearance.... same outcome..notice the narrow focus to cut out assisting her..but it looks pretty obvious. So now we know why he is so anxious about getting her on the peloton... trike = content = happy HUMPERS = $$$$$.

Is the smile from pride of from him giving her gummy bears in between takes... how many meltdowns did she have on the peloton?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m pretty convinced that Asa is trying to do stupid things with Abbie so that people question it and then he can get a second vlog out of the same thing. Poor Abbie, subjected to every whim of the maassholes.
i know she struggled coming down the stairs at the ice hockey, but they are usually quite steep in those places! They just want to get to their seats faster because then the drinking and whooohooooing can begin. Plus I’m sure pigcilla can’t actually stand for very long nowadays.
I agree. He knows how to rile people up and get more views and comments. He diesn't give a tit if the are positive or negative comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG......DEFINATELY A PALMETTO BUG!!!!! That right there was one of the MAIN reasons i got the duck out of that tit hole swamp state!!! No matter what you do THEY GET IN...and mind you I'm a northern girl...I NEVER allowed my windows to be opened or doors to be open longer than it takes to gtf out or in my home....and those witches STILL GOT IN... and they live with their doors wide open all the time...I remember Asa saying in a very old vlog that one crawled across his face when he was sleeping....💀💀💀💀 no way....I honestly don't know how anyone likes that state...between the wildlife and the humidity and heat...you can keep that swamp
I came to Florida because my folks stayed here in the winter and I needed big time help - running away from a very physically abusive husband - with a 20 month old and a 7 month old in tow. That was 39 years ago and I managed to get a divorce, raise those two kids and get a good job that I retired from after 26 years. I mentioned that I came here because of my parent’s help and emotional support. Ever since 2008 or so, I have stayed here for them. They needed me nearby and I wanted to be their emotional support. So I stay in this swamp state, even though both folks are gone - maybe I like it here and call it home. I forgot to mention that I found a great guy who I’ve known for 28 years and married for 24 years..lol!

Haha universal? It’s cold and rainy this weekend. Family vloggers love going to theme parks for content. The rides won’t be a problem because Abbie hates them, according to their fair vlogs.
they prob feel guilty because they are going to Mexico Wed without her and people have asked. Even though it’s just a giant MLM circle jerk trip.

I wonder if he’s working with P as well to pick up the pace on stairs since he said they hold people up…
We have tornado watches today. Not a good day for Florida travel

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I came to Florida because my folks stayed here in the winter and I needed big time help - running away from a very physically abusive husband - with a 20 month old and a 7 month old in tow. That was 39 years ago and I managed to get a divorce, raise those two kids and get a good job that I retired from after 26 years. I mentioned that I came here because of my parent’s help and emotional support. Ever since 2008 or so, I have stayed here for them. They needed me nearby and I wanted to be their emotional support. So I stay in this swamp state, even though both folks are gone - maybe I like it here and call it home.

Yeah, not a fan of Florida. I had an aunt who lived there years ago and was glad when she moved. Guess I’m spoiled, born and raised in Southern California. Cost of living high, but cannot beat this weather.

Reactions: 9
My mom literally kept our house spotless and we STILL had those things get in. They traumatized me as a kid. Honest to God. I remember one day I opened up the drawer to get a fork or spoon and one of them huge fuckers crawled on my hand. I can tolerate any other insect, but those ugly things? Hell no. I have gone the last 20 plus years without seeing a roach in my house and I'm perfectly ok with that. I can tolerate a couple of Stink bugs and hairy caterpillars that make their way into our house up here per year.
My first palmetto bug experience was decades ago in Fort Lauderdale. Little bugger came in and crawled across my kitchen floor. I sprayed him with bug spray and put a phone book on him and jumped in it and he had the nerve to survive that and ask for a beer and the tv remote!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The trike makes another appearance.... same outcome..notice the narrow focus to cut out assisting her..but it looks pretty obvious. So now we know why he is so anxious about getting her on the peloton... trike = content = happy HUMPERS = $$$$$.

Is the smile from pride of from him giving her gummy bears in between takes... how many meltdowns did she have on the peloton?
I saw that. I think these clips of her on the trike are from 2020. The foliage is too green even for a Florida winter.
I grabbed these screenshots of Cilla 🐽 from yesterday.

86881A60-856E-44E5-9D5F-3F82807042DF.jpeg
BA3E083F-AE3D-4363-B76E-7632FEFD9A15.png
C9C02E29-0AB0-4980-843F-073E7295C016.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

This is a Vlog from 2020 so it’s not her first time pedalling so that’s another lie he has told
Imagine if they followed through she would be alot more advanced on a bike

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I came to Florida because my folks stayed here in the winter and I needed big time help - running away from a very physically abusive husband - with a 20 month old and a 7 month old in tow. That was 39 years ago and I managed to get a divorce, raise those two kids and get a good job that I retired from after 26 years. I mentioned that I came here because of my parent’s help and emotional support. Ever since 2008 or so, I have stayed here for them. They needed me nearby and I wanted to be their emotional support. So I stay in this swamp state, even though both folks are gone - maybe I like it here and call it home. I forgot to mention that I found a great guy who I’ve known for 28 years and married for 24 years..lol!

lol...maybe that's why Abs can't sleep at night. Bugs crawling all over🕷🦗🐜🦟🦠 Poor thing. Stuffed snomals and strange odors make a perfect breeding ground.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I saw that. I think these clips of her on the trike are from 2020. The foliage is too green even for a Florida winter.
I grabbed these screenshots of Cilla 🐽 from yesterday.

View attachment 1120694View attachment 1120695View attachment 1120696
Yea... I was thinking that after I posted. Who knows how old the Peloton "pedaling" is either. P looks a bit smaller there as well. I have no doubt thats Asshat's goal tho... the HUMPERS really like the whole trike delusion..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s only a matter of time before both of them have those issues if they don’t already. Not only are they seriously overweight from eating crap, but they don’t exercise in any way.
If Ass and P did a couple of half hour walks a day with the dogs and Abbie, I’m sure they’d all benefit health wise.
Course it would be a spectacle for the neighbours seeing the Massives touring the neighbourhood, although I’m sure they’re used to them anyway riding around in stupid golf carts with a girl head banging and honking and the mother yelling woohoo every five seconds.
Our dog has four walks a day. I reckon their poor dogs are lucky if they are walked once a week. And P likes to make out she’s an animal lover…abuser’s more accurate.
I’ve always wondered if they use AssA’s stepdad, the physician’s assistant, for their healthcare. Perhaps during rare visits, he monitors their blood pressure. He could order blood work, x-rays, and prescribe medications without an office visit. That kind of healthcare would appeal to the MaAssives - just a phone call or video visit away.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
lol...maybe that's why Abs can't sleep at night. Bugs crawling all over🕷🦗🐜🦟🦠 Poor thing. Stuffed snomals and strange odors make a perfect breeding ground.
I would have a heart attack with those things crawling on me. They may or may not bother Abbie... maybe she tries to eat them...:oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I decided to watch this vlog while I enjoyed my coffee...

All I learned from the minute and a half of my life I will never get back🤦‍♀️ is this dude needs bigger than an XXL :unsure: :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂
ASSaxxxxxl.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Aye ya ya! I grew up on the east coast, so I am familiar with Palmetto Bugs. 🤢 It is a big hell no for me. They have wings. No insect that looks like that should have the ability to fly.
It was a beautiful 60 ish early spring day yesterday. 30 degrees and snow today.🤷🏼‍♀️ A perfect day for a tasty gumbo. 😹
❤Don’t be judging me! ❤
View attachment 1120468
It was 60 here in Knoxville yesterday and 7 inches of snow today. 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

This is a Vlog from 2020 so it’s not her first time pedalling so that’s another lie he has told
Imagine if they followed through she would be alot more advanced on a bike
She’d be a lot more advanced in many areas of her life if they gave a 💩 enough to honestly try for more than 30 seconds and also fallow through with it, right from a young age,she’d be SO much further along

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.