Fathering Autism #118 Piggy’s jogging. Asa’a vlogging, all the food they’re both hogging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! At around 3:05-3:07. Those stairs are dark too, so it is possible they never saw it. After Abbie came down the second time, I think it disappeared, like maybe one of them stepped on it…whatever it was. But, it definitely crawled! 😱View attachment 1119279
View attachment 1119280
Y’all, no tit. They live in Florida, and a house that is mold compromised. Moisture galore. They probably have roaches, palmetto bugs, everything crawling around. Just thinking about their house makes me itch

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh the roach and Abbie stepping on it is disgusting since they never seem to wash her feet. I have a fear of roaches and I would flip if I saw that
Exactly! Even more so is the fact that they DID NOT see it! So….where did it go? Did it fall off of her foot? Where? How often does this happen? 🤔

Y’all, no tit. They live in Florida, and a house that is mold compromised. Moisture galore. They probably have roaches, palmetto bugs, everything crawling around. Just thinking about their house makes me itch
Same! And just after we were chatting about all the tit in boxes they have stashed everywhere. 😱 Cardboard boxes and Palmetto bugs, roaches, etc. are BFF’s.😫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG! I just seen on IG that they are taking Abbie to Universal..
Holy $h!T!!
We took our 4 higher functioning kiddos to Universal a little over 3 years ago. It is sensory and stimulation overload. By day 2, we were all done and I was ready to pack our van and come back home.
Universal may sound lovely but:
#1- Asa and Priscilla won’t be able to fit on many of the rides. Universal is not “fluffy friendly,” whatsoever. It will be eat, shop and more eating for them..
#2- Spring Break is the worst time to go! Unless they plan to invest in expensive express passes or stay at one of the top 3 hotels, they will be waiting at least 30 minutes to come back to ride with the disability pass and then still have to wait another 15-30 minutes in the express pass lines.
#3-Universal is so much louder than Disney was. My kids all complained about the noises at the park. Everything seemed to make noise. So many inside areas for Abbie to get freaked out about…

Seriously? Could they not picked a worse place to take her on Spring Break? I know the RV is out but what about a calming day at the beach with a surf board? What about trips to the farm? Does Abbie really need so much stimulation that it drives her batty?
E0A8E5E4-791D-45D6-A28D-E4BA32B7254F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Cousin Oliver. :). I’m a master of useless facts…lol!
Thanks!! I corrected it after I posted it…lol… there is never useless information. I love to blurt out things as if I am an Hollyweird reporter😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Omfg, them shopping was pure comedy gold. That shirt was two sizes too small for Ass. If you are at a size where a t shirt doesn’t fit correctly, maybe time to get some exercise. And Cillerpotamus’ outfits were horrendous. That rainbow striped maxi dress made her look like a giant tube of lumpy life savers.

I don’t really give a tit what their “reasons” are for working on her walking down the stairs, I’m just happy they are admitting she’s regressed and Tegaderm no to fix it. I mean, it wouldn’t be my first choice if things to tackle, but at least they are doing something.

Every single person in that family needs a complete physical, stat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG! I just seen on IG that they are taking Abbie to Universal..
Holy $h!T!!
We took our 4 higher functioning kiddos to Universal a little over 3 years ago. It is sensory and stimulation overload. By day 2, we were all done and I was ready to pack our van and come back home.
Universal may sound lovely but:
#1- Asa and Priscilla won’t be able to fit on many of the rides. Universal is not “fluffy friendly,” whatsoever. It will be eat, shop and more eating for them..
#2- Spring Break is the worst time to go! Unless they plan to invest in expensive express passes or stay at one of the top 3 hotels, they will be waiting at least 30 minutes to come back to ride with the disability pass and then still have to wait another 15-30 minutes in the express pass lines.
#3-Universal is so much louder than Disney was. My kids all complained about the noises at the park. Everything seemed to make noise. So many inside areas for Abbie to get freaked out about…

Seriously? Could they not picked a worse place to take her on Spring Break? I know the RV is out but what about a calming day at the beach with a surf board? What about trips to the farm? Does Abbie really need so much stimulation that it drives her batty?View attachment 1119367

I mean, I love Universal, but the ONLY way I'd attempt it with my ASD kiddo is if he can be strapped in a wheelchair or one of those strollers for kids with special needs. The reason being that he would be super anxious, and sitting down/riding helps with that. It grounds him and he feels safe. During Spring Break? That would be a hell no. We'd choose the beach, a park, a trail walk, lounging around the house and going for a swim in the pool, anything but a super crowded, overstimulating, loud ass theme park.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I mean, I love Universal, but the ONLY way I'd attempt it with my ASD kiddo is if he can be strapped in a wheelchair or one of those strollers for kids with special needs. The reason being that he would be super anxious, and sitting down/riding helps with that. It grounds him and he feels safe. During Spring Break? That would be a hell no. We'd choose the beach, a park, a trail walk, lounging around the house and going for a swim in the pool, anything but a super crowded, overstimulating, loud ass theme park.
Oh I forgot about all the walking too. My youngest had a wheelchair for those reasons and an hour in, he threw up the sun shield cover and refused to move it back. He was done. Never ever again and we went on a slow week. But, the walking was horrible. I tracked our steps and it was over 10k a day and we didn’t get that far into the parks each day.
I am still wondering what is going on with the RV… It is also interesting that his ticket is still showing open too, from last month and means that it is over the 30 day window to be paid…

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh the roach and Abbie stepping on it is disgusting since they never seem to wash her feet. I have a fear of roaches and I would flip if I saw that
And Asshat guided her foot right over it and onto it.

OMG! At around 3:05-3:07. Those stairs are dark too, so it is possible they never saw it. After Abbie came down the second time, I think it disappeared, like maybe one of them stepped on it…whatever it was. But, it definitely crawled! 😱View attachment 1119279
View attachment 1119280
I bet it fell out from under Cillapotamos's dress.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
And of course instead of correcting or redirecting the behavior they film it.
This is the same type of behavior from Autistic Interpretations. Jess’ mother likes to spoil j as she has multiple disabilities.

Reactions: 7
Tonight's Vlog:

I’m pretty convinced that Asa is trying to do stupid things with Abbie so that people question it and then he can get a second vlog out of the same thing. Poor Abbie, subjected to every whim of the maassholes.
i know she struggled coming down the stairs at the ice hockey, but they are usually quite steep in those places! They just want to get to their seats faster because then the drinking and whooohooooing can begin. Plus I’m sure pigcilla can’t actually stand for very long nowadays.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Haha universal? It’s cold and rainy this weekend. Family vloggers love going to theme parks for content. The rides won’t be a problem because Abbie hates them, according to their fair vlogs.
they prob feel guilty because they are going to Mexico Wed without her and people have asked. Even though it’s just a giant MLM circle jerk trip.

I wonder if he’s working with P as well to pick up the pace on stairs since he said they hold people up…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still don't get why she has to use her ENTIRE HAND to rub her nose... pardon me, mash her nose in an upward motion.
I'm starting to think she does it partly as a nervous tic because she tends to do it a lot when Asshat starts blabbering about topics that make her uncomfortable. She looked so uneasy during his little speech in the car.

Why_Does_It_Matter_cropped.gif

Might make her want to start drinking adult beverages even more and then we'll get to see more stuff like this -- ;)

ezgif-2-84a69a33ba-min.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This is the same type of behavior from Autistic Interpretations. Jess’ mother likes to spoil j as she has multiple disabilities.
Val exploits Jessica just as much as Ass and P do Abbie. I think autistic interpretations is worse than fathering autism. At least Ass never once begged his fans for money for a deck or to fund restaurants and Disney trips and they closed the P.O. Box and asked people to donate to local charities instead. Val is so greedy and money hungry. Ass and Val both film their daughters in inappropriate situations. They both make excuses for their awful behaviors and they both raised them to be spoiled brats I think Val is worse with the way she spoils Jessica and gives in to everything she says. At least Ass sometimes tell her no cart ride or no Dunkins. Val drops everything when Jessica snaps her fingers. I hate both families equally they are disgusting with the exploitation

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly! Even more so is the fact that they DID NOT see it! So….where did it go? Did it fall off of her foot? Where? How often does this happen? 🤔

Same! And just after we were chatting about all the tit in boxes they have stashed everywhere. 😱 Cardboard boxes and Palmetto bugs, roaches, etc. are BFF’s.😫
There is NEVER only one roach....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
There is NEVER only one roach....

Maybe that is why Abbie feels uneasy about going down the stairs? Or at least part of the reason? Going up the stairs is easier to see everything that may be on the step. Going down is a bit different in that you can't see things that may be out of your field of vision, and if she had stepped on something in the past with her bare feet, it could definitely lead to her going down the stairs cautiously. I know if I stepped on a bug, especially a roach, with my bare feet, I'd be mildly traumatized. With my son it would be a major catastrophe. If it happened more than once, he'd eventually associate going down a set of stairs as something very unpleasant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
OMG......DEFINATELY A PALMETTO BUG!!!!! That right there was one of the MAIN reasons i got the duck out of that tit hole swamp state!!! No matter what you do THEY GET IN...and mind you I'm a northern girl...I NEVER allowed my windows to be opened or doors to be open longer than it takes to gtf out or in my home....and those witches STILL GOT IN... and they live with their doors wide open all the time...I remember Asa saying in a very old vlog that one crawled across his face when he was sleeping....💀💀💀💀 no way....I honestly don't know how anyone likes that state...between the wildlife and the humidity and heat...you can keep that swamp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG......DEFINATELY A PALMETTO BUG!!!!! That right there was one of the MAIN reasons i got the duck out of that tit hole swamp state!!! No matter what you do THEY GET IN...and mind you I'm a northern girl...I NEVER allowed my windows to be opened or doors to be open longer than it takes to gtf out or in my home....and those witches STILL GOT IN... and they live with their doors wide open all the time...I remember Asa saying in a very old vlog that one crawled across his face when he was sleeping....💀💀💀💀 no way....I honestly don't know how anyone likes that state...between the wildlife and the humidity and heat...you can keep that swamp
My mom literally kept our house spotless and we STILL had those things get in. They traumatized me as a kid. Honest to God. I remember one day I opened up the drawer to get a fork or spoon and one of them huge fuckers crawled on my hand. I can tolerate any other insect, but those ugly things? Hell no. I have gone the last 20 plus years without seeing a roach in my house and I'm perfectly ok with that. I can tolerate a couple of Stink bugs and hairy caterpillars that make their way into our house up here per year.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Had to look it up. Wished I did not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m leaving for a week with the in-laws in south Florida I’m terrified to look that big up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still don't get why she has to use her ENTIRE HAND to rub her nose... pardon me, mash her nose in an upward motion.
I'm starting to think she does it partly as a nervous tic because she tends to do it a lot when Asshat starts blabbering about topics that make her uncomfortable. She looked so uneasy during his little speech in the car.

View attachment 1119843

Might make her want to start drinking adult beverages even more and then we'll get to see more stuff like this -- ;)

View attachment 1119854
I thought she looked like she was licking food out of her teeth in the car. 🐽:m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.