Fathering Autism #118 Piggy’s jogging. Asa’a vlogging, all the food they’re both hogging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @SCCOct66 for our new Thread Title. It is a beaut! ❤ May this thread bring much needed laughs, distractions, love and prayers to all of us here that may need it. You guys are THE BEST! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow! Another thread already! We seem to be getting through them at the moment!

I hope you’re all having good days, despite everything that is going on for some of you.

Asa said on the pizza cutting vlog that she likes to do ‘victory laps’ while eating. Explains why they sit in a booth when they go out to eat. While I wouldn’t expect her to sit up at the table for a long time, I would be expecting her to sit up at the table and stay there while she is still eating. They are lazy and never bothered to teach her. Reminds me of the place they went to eat at the end of their honking tour where they got put in a separate room. She must have been running all over the place as it didn’t look like there were any booths. Also no wonder she looks miserable when they go out, she’s being pinned in by two heifers when shes used to free roaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I hope you’re all having good days, despite everything that is going on for some of you.

Asa said on the pizza cutting vlog that she likes to do ‘victory laps’ while eating. Explains why they sit in a booth when they go out to eat. While I wouldn’t expect her to sit up at the table for a long time, I would be expecting her to sit up at the table and stay there while she is still eating. They are lazy and never bothered to teach her. Reminds me of the place they went to eat at the end of their honking tour where they got put in a separate room. She must have been running all over the place as it didn’t look like there were any booths. Also no wonder she looks miserable when they go out, she’s being pinned in by two heifers when shes used to free roaming.
Not to be totally callous and mean, but why do they take her to restaurants so much anyways? She knows no different and doesn’t care where she is eating as long as she has food in front of her. She seems to have so many ceiling issues at different places. Wouldn’t be worth the stress and anxiety for everyone involved including other customers. I say this because recently I was out to eat with my son and granddaughters and we experienced a pre-teenage girl, I’m assuming she was autistic, who screamed and cried so loud the entire restaurant was silenced. At first we didn’t know if people were fighting or what. We finally saw the parent take her to the lobby, but she still kept screaming. They got their food to go and left. It can’t be a pleasant outing for anyone. My 6 yr old granddaughter kept asking why she was doing that. Explained the best we could. I personally would just get the food to go or go eat at a park. Seems senseless.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

The next time she takes off for a victory lap while eating, put her plate away before she gets back to the table. Do it enough times, she will learn. When it comes to food, she has no trouble learning.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Of all the things they are stealing from Abbie by taking her out of school, I think this is the most important. Physical movement, muscle development, exercise and occupational therapy. She will get ZERO of anything even remotely like this dedicated movement time. They could buy all this equipment (with Abbie's money) and dedicate Summer's shed for this kind of thing. Congrats Massives. You're failing her in so many ways.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As I am unable to do anything, I just spent an hour watching todays Lipstick live.
I have always been floored that anyone looks to her for any type of advice, whether it be cosmetics, marriage, diet, anything- today just killed me.
She has NO clue. She was literally grabbing random brushes and hamfisting bronzer on her moonpie face and saying she that she was "contouring".
She keeps plugging products-earrings, SL, the hair tit, and she has NO idea of any prices or availability. She is SO unprepared and unprofessional.
And of course the whole thing was peppered with how "super cute", snatched, lookin' like a snack she is. Snack my ass. :sick::sick:
Then the OG Attention bleep Asa came home, and of course has to be on camera talking to his Dad on the phone, unboxing a portable fan, literally holding a power cord up to the camera like anyone gives a tit.
Then Golden Boy calls. P was too distracted by someone named Lisa who was calling her out about her failed gastric sleeve to care that he was on the phone. She also made a point to say hello to Isaiahs "mystery friend". Did Golden Boy make a Tinder match? They're all acting so stupid over his trip there. I think they're hoping the secrecy will drum up views for his dying channel.
Oh- and they have to go celebrate their anniversary today because they have no one to watch Abbie tomorrow. Poor babies, they just never get time way do they? 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
As I am unable to do anything, I just spent an hour watching todays Lipstick live.
I have always been floored that anyone looks to her for any type of advice, whether it be cosmetics, marriage, diet, anything- today just killed me.
She has NO clue. She was literally grabbing random brushes and hamfisting bronzer on her moonpie face and saying she that she was "contouring".
She keeps plugging products-earrings, SL, the hair tit, and she has NO idea of any prices or availability. She is SO unprepared and unprofessional.
And of course the whole thing was peppered with how "super cute", snatched, lookin' like a snack she is. Snack my ass. :sick::sick:
Then the OG Attention bleep Asa came home, and of course has to be on camera talking to his Dad on the phone, unboxing a portable fan, literally holding a power cord up to the camera like anyone gives a tit.
Then Golden Boy calls. P was too distracted by someone named Lisa who was calling her out about her failed gastric sleeve to care that he was on the phone. She also made a point to say hello to Isaiahs "mystery friend". Did Golden Boy make a Tinder match? They're all acting so stupid over his trip there. I think they're hoping the secrecy will drum up views for his dying channel.
Oh- and they have to go celebrate their anniversary today because they have no one to watch Abbie tomorrow. Poor babies, they just never get time way do they? 😂 😂
In his "I made it to Utah" vlog he said something about people wondering who he was traveling with and how who it was and "their gender" was none of our business. I wish more than anything he'd have a big reveal - a coming out party. Wishful thinking, I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In his "I made it to Utah" vlog he said something about people wondering who he was traveling with and how who it was and "their gender" was none of our business. I wish more than anything he'd have a big reveal - a coming out party. Wishful thinking, I know.
I wanted to call him out in the comments about how shamelessly arrogant he sounded. He said “mind your business”. Great way to talk to his subscribers. And by his tone of voice, he wasn’t joking.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I wanted to call him out in the comments about how shamelessly arrogant he sounded. He said “mind your business”. Great way to talk to his subscribers. And by his tone of voice, he wasn’t joking.
Bruh, don't vlog your life if you don't want questions...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
And whats funny is, no one was making a deal about it except him. No one gives a tit who or what he may be banging except the weird older humpers who see him like their grandchild. And I wanna know who paid for this trip. He cannot possibly be making YT money with under 10k in views, and his photography is not that great.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Of all the things they are stealing from Abbie by taking her out of school, I think this is the most important. Physical movement, muscle development, exercise and occupational therapy. She will get ZERO of anything even remotely like this dedicated movement time. They could buy all this equipment (with Abbie's money) and dedicate Summer's shed for this kind of thing. Congrats Massives. You're failing her in so many ways.
I'm kinda surprised that Abbie didn't curl one out on that exercise/yoga ball

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This was back in the very early Lipshit Piggy days and she was doing a live - I think this is how the sows do mating calls (note the comment on her live) :sick:
1646862449675.png

Go to 16:35.....this was after a "power hour alone with Mom" and Abbie threw tit everywhere (and probably beat the tit out of Pig). She knows. He knows. They all know. The "she hates me" would be a perfect GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This was back in the very early Lipshit Piggy days and she was doing a live - I think this is how the sows do mating calls (note the comment on her live) :sick: View attachment 1114401

Go to 16:35.....this was after a "power hour alone with Mom" and Abbie threw tit everywhere (and probably beat the tit out of Pig). She knows. He knows. They all know. The "she hates me" would be a perfect GIF
This is when they were concerned with weight loss and keto.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This was back in the very early Lipshit Piggy days and she was doing a live - I think this is how the sows do mating calls (note the comment on her live) :sick: View attachment 1114401

Even here he is making excuses for not disciplining her. You dont have to be loud and yelling but calm, firm, consistent.. they just let her tear the house apart at her whim. Imagine if she had a bit of discipline even back then.

Honestly though..it would drive me crazy to live in that environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
...as calories down our gullets, so are the days of our lives.

...as calories down our gullets, so are the days of our lives.
Let me amend that.... As calories down our gullets, so are the days of our lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The next time she takes off for a victory lap while eating, put her plate away before she gets back to the table. Do it enough times, she will learn. When it comes to food, she has no trouble learning.
exactly what I would do too. That and stopping her and taking her plate when she goes to get up. When she sits down she gets the plate back. Wouldn’t take long to teach her.
Not to be totally callous and mean, but why do they take her to restaurants so much anyways? She knows no different and doesn’t care where she is eating as long as she has food in front of her. She seems to have so many ceiling issues at different places. Wouldn’t be worth the stress and anxiety for everyone involved including other customers. I say this because recently I was out to eat with my son and granddaughters and we experienced a pre-teenage girl, I’m assuming she was autistic, who screamed and cried so loud the entire restaurant was silenced. At first we didn’t know if people were fighting or what. We finally saw the parent take her to the lobby, but she still kept screaming. They got their food to go and left. It can’t be a pleasant outing for anyone. My 6 yr old granddaughter kept asking why she was doing that. Explained the best we could. I personally would just get the food to go or go eat at a park. Seems senseless.
pure and simple, it’s because THEY want to eat out. They don’t care about how Abbie feels. Their whole life revolves around eating out and Abbie has to come along whether she likes it or not
This is what bothers me the most about taking her out of school. Having these sorts of activities will be of most benefit to Abbie. They could do so much with that outside room, but they are lazy. That move Abbie’s doing on the thumbnail is also really good for self regulation as well as building up muscles, strength and coordination. It’s one of the thinga I’m doing with a child I’m working with- well trying to, he’s a bit demand avoidant and a lot ‘you can’t make me do what you say’ so it’s a bit hard going. He hit the OT on his first session so he’s lucky she’s still coming back! But he will get the ball out and roll on his tummy when he’s a bit out of sorts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.