Fathering Autism #118 Piggy’s jogging. Asa’a vlogging, all the food they’re both hogging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the same type of behavior from Autistic Interpretations. Jess’ mother likes to spoil j as she has multiple disabilities.
So sick of hearing how sweet Jess is. She is so spoiled and dictates everything her family does.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's "loving her look" Wonder if she'd be loving it if she posted how she really looks. And #naturallook? Really? Same shirt, same day. Little top? Little jeans? Little kimono? Ain't nothin' little about you girl.

View attachment 1121377

View attachment 1121375

View attachment 1121378View attachment 1121380View attachment 1121384View attachment 1121390
Great advertising for Omar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO...Drink for every time these fools say, Sweet Girl!!!
I was wondering if they were speaking of Sandy or Abbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When Dickdo was discussing having a difficult conversation, I thought that he was about to come out 😂 😂

They should have titled the stupid vlog"Coming in hot" since once again, she has a bloody nose. While she is in the car with Pig.Looking like she must have had one hell of a thrashing around car ride home. She looks terrible and so does Pignami. And why oh why do they let her sleep on the couch for the rest of the afternoon and expect her to sleep later on??? Pig said "There is no physical way to keep her awake right now. Just let her sleep". Is there anything you know how to do with the brat you have created?? And after all these years she still can't brush her teeth? I think half the time they fon't even make her brush them. Just throw her in bed with the clothes she wore all day. Only time she goes to bed with clean bottoms on is when she poops or pees in them. And maybe not even then. Too much work for them. But all they do is complain how rough they have it all of a sudden. Somethings up. He's preparing us for it.

Why was Abbie basically unconscious when she got home after the bloody nose???
Because Pignami picked her up today.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can not believe (okay I can) that they had the nerve to put her on the Peloton and film it when their own fat asses won’t get on it. Please by all means film Big P trying to get herself on the bike without her ass swallowing the seat whole.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cilla contemplating the size of her jeans :ROFLMAO:

1647133448842.png

Asshat contemplating keeping this bra for himself. Look at the freaking padding in the cups.

1647133571644.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They have the NERVE to say that this is so damn hard and a few seconds later, "Planning our trip to Mexico". ASA: duck YOU.You get more respite than anyone I know. Ya'll are constantly going on trips and P just got back from like a 4 day trip alone to New Orleans. You have lost complete touch with ALL of your special needs parents viewers. Do you realize the last time most of us have taken a true vacation?? bleeping 2019 for us. Our entire family does cater to his needs/wishes because we all want him to have a good time too. If that means we sit outside in a park to eat, then we all do it.

I can't. I have not even made it through half the video yet and I want to scream. Our boy is 18, and honestly, I feel damn lucky in the fact that he is still able to live at home. We have done the hard stuff. Over and over again. I have a close group of friends with kids like mine who I chat with and meet up with regularly.

If A&P feel this way and are drinking this much already, how the duck are they going to feel when she is home 24/7? Because THAT is when tit will get real.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I can not believe (okay I can) that they had the nerve to put her on the Peloton and film it when their own fat asses won’t get on it. Please by all means film Big P trying to get herself on the bike without her ass swallowing the seat whole.
That is reserved for their Patreon Fans 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Abbie was exhausted but Pig had time to go to Dunkin’! I bet Abbie had a donut and the sugar crash hit hard, it sounds like she didn’t sleep the night before so yes she was exhausted. But why not give her a snack and get her ready for bed and have her go to sleep IN HER BED! She may have slept for 8-9 hours straight since she was so exhausted! I don’t know when they give the night meds but that poor girl is on the worst schedule, no schedule at all!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
ARE THEY THINKING ABOUT PUTTING HER IN A PLACE NOW
I haven’t watched yet, but I started typing that after last nights vlog! He said something about she is grown now and not much is going to change. I can’t remember. I thought he was laying the ground work as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven’t watched yet, but I started typing that after last nights vlog! He said something about she is grown now and not much is going to change. I can’t remember. I thought he was laying the ground work as well.
I think as they are getting older, it is more physically and mentally challenging to deal with Abbie. Maybe sooner than later they will need to find a facility for more permanent arrangements. It’s just the reality. Does seem weird that all of a sudden it is hitting them when they have tried to convince everyone how independent she will be. I have to admit, their life would be exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly. They are laying the groundwork with this boo hoo sympathy tit.

Reactions: 21
Because this is probably the vlog after she stayed up all night. I would never send my son to school if he pulled an all nighter. It's just not fair to anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Because this is probably the vlog after she stayed up all night. I would never send my son to school if he pulled an all nighter. It's just not fair to anyone
Yup. But they had to send her. They need their babysitting!! They had "work" to do.
Most likely crawled their fat asses into bed and crashed until it was time to pick Abbie up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi Guyths! I am so far behind. I watched the latest and can’t wait to read everyone’s posts because I know they will be good!
In the meantime, here are some random pics of the past few vlogs I need to purge!!

Ever wonder what Abbie would look like with bangs?
Screenshot_20220308-193411~3.png

They are selling coffee mugs with be kind in ASL :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220311-212158~4.png

Screenshot_20220312-024420~2.png

Access to the world is a high value …
just what exactly does this mean?
Its certainly not for Abbie, it’s for THEM to go where THEY want and EAT AND DRINK what they want when they want it!

Good old fashioned snout rub! Waaaay up the face!
Screenshot_20220312-022451~2.png

Screenshot_20220312-022459~2.png

Screenshot_20220312-183222~4.png

Screenshot_20220311-212513~3.png

Screenshot_20220310-190000~4.png

Screenshot_20220310-185148~3.png

Screenshot_20220312-210536-471~2.png

For @HeyGuyth
Screenshot_20220310-184719~3.png

Piggy gettin' jiggy!!
Screenshot_20220312-201708-903~2.png

CREEPER!!!

Screenshot_20220312-022844~2.png

Screenshot_20220311-212211~2.png

Screenshot_20220311-212101~2.png

Screenshot_20220312-202655-215~2.png

This dress doesn't look half bad... EXCEPT FOR THE BABY BUTT! :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20220312-022628~3.png

Reminds me of...
Screenshot_20220312-202350-526.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Didn't she say don't show it for free unless you're paying for that or something :ROFLMAO:
Yeah she said "Don't be folding my bras online, you can't give away that content for free".

Yep I'm sure someone would pay to see that. Anyone have change for a penny??

Someone needs to do a color match on her. Her foundation is not blended well with her chins and it's too dark.

1647141813775.png

Hi Guyths! I am so far behind. I watched the latest and can’t wait to read everyone’s posts because I know they will be good!
In the meantime, here are some random pics of the past few vlogs I need to purge!!

Ever wonder what Abbie would look like with bangs?
View attachment 1121551

They are selling coffee mugs with be kind in ASL :rolleyes:View attachment 1121553

View attachment 1121560
Access to the world is a high value …
just what exactly does this mean?
Its certainly not for Abbie, it’s for THEM to go where THEY want and EAT AND DRINK what they want when they want it!

Good old fashioned snout rub! Waaaay up the face!
View attachment 1121563
View attachment 1121564

View attachment 1121571

View attachment 1121572

View attachment 1121573

View attachment 1121574

View attachment 1121575

For @HeyGuyth
View attachment 1121576

Piggy gettin' jiggy!!
View attachment 1121577

CREEPER!!!

View attachment 1121582

View attachment 1121583
View attachment 1121584
View attachment 1121579

This dress doesn't look half bad... EXCEPT FOR THE BABY BUTT! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1121580

Reminds me of...
View attachment 1121586

What the hell is happening with her fingers??

1647141944065.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yup. But they had to send her. They need their babysitting!! They had "work" to do.
Most likely crawled their fat asses into bed and crashed until it was time to pick Abbie up.
Makes no sense to pull her out of school, if only for the babysitting.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Asa really inadvertently gave away some truth when he talked about laying there waiting for Abbie to fall asleep and thinking "This is forever." All this time he's been living with the delusion that somehow things would get better...that Abbie would get better, easier to deal with, that all of the inconveniences of being Abbie's parents would disappear. All along he's been banking on that quick fix...the lawsuit, the therapy dog, all the different diets, the ABA, the house with the caretaker shack in Riverside. He kept thinking this time, this will stick. This will be the thing that solves it. And when Abbie was younger, it was easy for him to think "She'll grow out of it" instead of taking the time to correct certain behaviors or teach her real skills. But now the future dream of the JSA village is gone, and Abbie is past the age where they can expect her to grow out of anything...this is forever. There is nothing else left. They didn't do the work, and Abbie hasn't changed. I don't think he's ever really confronted that idea before.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.