Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
They have the NERVE to say that this is so damn hard and a few seconds later, "Planning our trip to Mexico". ASA: FUCK YOU.You get more respite than anyone I know. Ya'll are constantly going on trips and P just got back from like a 4 day trip alone to New Orleans. You have lost complete touch with ALL of your special needs parents viewers. Do you realize the last time most of us have taken a true vacation?? Fucking 2019 for us. Our entire family does cater to his needs/wishes because we all want him to have a good time too. If that means we sit outside in a park to eat, then we all do it.

I can't. I have not even made it through half the video yet and I want to scream. Our boy is 18, and honestly, I feel damn lucky in the fact that he is still able to live at home. We have done the hard stuff. Over and over again. I have a close group of friends with kids like mine who I chat with and meet up with regularly.

If A&P feel this way and are drinking this much already, how the fuck are they going to feel when she is home 24/7? Because THAT is when shit will get real.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I wanted to call him out in the comments about how shamelessly arrogant he sounded. He said “mind your business”. Great way to talk to his subscribers. And by his tone of voice, he wasn’t joking.
Bruh, don't vlog your life if you don't want questions...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Overnight respite?? HA!! Even IF we lived close to our family, my mom has admitted that she cannot handle our boy. She's in her 70's and there's no way I would place that much on her. My brother and his wife would possibly be candidates, but everyone also has their own lives and it would be very hard to coordinate. Not to mention, IF he does get aggressive, then what?

And I just have to share this moment of progress with my kiddo. Last night I handed him a trash bag and told him to clean up his room. He had been shredding boxes up there and pieces were all over, so he was told to clean it up. He DID IT! All on his own without me standing over him directing every little thing! I sat in the stairwell to make sure he stayed on task and help if needed, but he did it on his own. I was quite pleased with this sort of independence. Also, he asked for a "pen" on his AAC device, so I gave him a crayon and showed him which book he could color in. He was content with that. He has been using more buttons on his AAC device so we encourage that by talking about whatever he pushes and going over where he went/how his day was/how food tastes/etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

RocketQueen

VIP Member
DaddyO just revealed Isaiah flew all the way to Utah to see "a girl". Isaiah said it's none of our business so my bet is he is "doing" a Mrs. Robinson he met online.
I hope he falls madly in love, breaks the Beast's "Mama Heart," drops out of school, packs up all his toys and moves across the country.
I'd send Stars to watch that kind of content! ⭐:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:⭐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Sweetums

VIP Member
Wow! Another thread already! We seem to be getting through them at the moment!

I hope you’re all having good days, despite everything that is going on for some of you.

Asa said on the pizza cutting vlog that she likes to do ‘victory laps’ while eating. Explains why they sit in a booth when they go out to eat. While I wouldn’t expect her to sit up at the table for a long time, I would be expecting her to sit up at the table and stay there while she is still eating. They are lazy and never bothered to teach her. Reminds me of the place they went to eat at the end of their honking tour where they got put in a separate room. She must have been running all over the place as it didn’t look like there were any booths. Also no wonder she looks miserable when they go out, she’s being pinned in by two heifers when shes used to free roaming.
The next time she takes off for a victory lap while eating, put her plate away before she gets back to the table. Do it enough times, she will learn. When it comes to food, she has no trouble learning.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

SCCOct66

VIP Member
3:00
🐷: So Asa is chasing me down the road.
🍆: Not true

View attachment 1117889

4:40
🍆: I literally ran holding the phone with two hands, backwards, and I outran her. I had to slow down.

View attachment 1117890
I am living my best Tattle life watching this dissension play out in the Moldy Manor!
View attachment 1117894

Summer is always throwing Pigfuckles some looks.😻
HO. LY. SHIT. Girl...Priscilla...I'm not even going to snark here. Everybody has a rock bottom, everyone has a wake up call. Let this be yours - please. Change your life. Have some actual pride in yourself and make changes. Even you deserve better than to be trapped in a body like this. You can say all you want that you are totally happy and comfortable in your skin, but you are lying to yourself first and foremost. You are miserable in your skin - you know it and I know it, I've been there. Not only are you miserably uncomfortable every moment of every day, your heart is working 100 times harder than it is built to run, and it won't run like that forever. Your organs are stressed to the max and you are only 40 years old. Your liver is dying with every sip of alcohol you take, your pancreas is killing itself trying to process all the sugar you take in, your lungs are being crushed by the mass. Your hips, knees, ankles and back are screaming for mercy. Wake up. No amount of lipstick you sell, TikToks you do, money you spend or booze you drink can save you from what you're doing to yourself. Get some help - find a counselor that can help you live the life you live - and I empathize. Life with a severely disabled child has to be unbelievably hard. But you aren't thriving, you're clawing your way through with Dunkin and booze and your credit card as fake happiness. Wake up, take off the mask of this "brand ambassador" and fix your life.
1647007822326.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Both the stunt with grabbing her feet going down the stairs and clipping her into the peloton could have ended extremely bad. The peloton your legs should be straight forward on the pedals... and form matters .. since her feet are clipped in and she is trying to move her body/ leg around to free herself...it could have snapped a leg bone.. makes me shiver to think of it. Asshat gets away with so much ... imagine if Abbie had to have ortho surgery and a large cast for weeks?
She needs to work on brushing her teeth, toileting, showering and grooming, eating without acting like a starving animal - those are great skills she needs help on. Nope, we're gonna force her on a Peleton, strap her in and make her struggle with two rotations of the pedals and try to change the way she walks down stairs. It makes absolutely no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Shadergirl

I would love to know what difference it makes how Abbie navigates the stairs.
So what if she puts both feet on one stair? She's got awful coordination and for her - it works!
He should be thankful that she's even able to walk at all. A lot of kids as profoundly ID as Abbie are wheelchair bound.
Then his fat ass would have to carry her down the stairs!
Hey Asshole! Leave her alone! We see you trying to fix her and make her more 'normal'..
His own wife comes down the steps one step at a time, both feet on the same step…why are we making Abbie change how she does it? Horrible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Wow! Another thread already! We seem to be getting through them at the moment!

I hope you’re all having good days, despite everything that is going on for some of you.

Asa said on the pizza cutting vlog that she likes to do ‘victory laps’ while eating. Explains why they sit in a booth when they go out to eat. While I wouldn’t expect her to sit up at the table for a long time, I would be expecting her to sit up at the table and stay there while she is still eating. They are lazy and never bothered to teach her. Reminds me of the place they went to eat at the end of their honking tour where they got put in a separate room. She must have been running all over the place as it didn’t look like there were any booths. Also no wonder she looks miserable when they go out, she’s being pinned in by two heifers when shes used to free roaming.
Not to be totally callous and mean, but why do they take her to restaurants so much anyways? She knows no different and doesn’t care where she is eating as long as she has food in front of her. She seems to have so many ceiling issues at different places. Wouldn’t be worth the stress and anxiety for everyone involved including other customers. I say this because recently I was out to eat with my son and granddaughters and we experienced a pre-teenage girl, I’m assuming she was autistic, who screamed and cried so loud the entire restaurant was silenced. At first we didn’t know if people were fighting or what. We finally saw the parent take her to the lobby, but she still kept screaming. They got their food to go and left. It can’t be a pleasant outing for anyone. My 6 yr old granddaughter kept asking why she was doing that. Explained the best we could. I personally would just get the food to go or go eat at a park. Seems senseless.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

SCCOct66

VIP Member
My first thought when I spotted the latest video title was " Asshole's note taking at Tattle has really gotten intense".
What a coincidence that they are crying for sympathy & views at the same time that more & more people are seeing them for the selfish money grubbing dicks that they are. I doubt anyone thinks what they live with is easy ... If they didn't do nothing to help her only to increase their $$$ people would sympathise. Who feels for people who do nothing for their disabled kid unless it brings them money??
Oh my life is so hard. How am I supposed to plan my trip to Mexico with all this damn parenting there is to do??? F off.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
As I am unable to do anything, I just spent an hour watching todays Lipstick live.
I have always been floored that anyone looks to her for any type of advice, whether it be cosmetics, marriage, diet, anything- today just killed me.
She has NO clue. She was literally grabbing random brushes and hamfisting bronzer on her moonpie face and saying she that she was "contouring".
She keeps plugging products-earrings, SL, the hair shit, and she has NO idea of any prices or availability. She is SO unprepared and unprofessional.
And of course the whole thing was peppered with how "super cute", snatched, lookin' like a snack she is. Snack my ass. :sick::sick:
Then the OG Attention Whore Asa came home, and of course has to be on camera talking to his Dad on the phone, unboxing a portable fan, literally holding a power cord up to the camera like anyone gives a shit.
Then Golden Boy calls. P was too distracted by someone named Lisa who was calling her out about her failed gastric sleeve to care that he was on the phone. She also made a point to say hello to Isaiahs "mystery friend". Did Golden Boy make a Tinder match? They're all acting so stupid over his trip there. I think they're hoping the secrecy will drum up views for his dying channel.
Oh- and they have to go celebrate their anniversary today because they have no one to watch Abbie tomorrow. Poor babies, they just never get time way do they? 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
Hey Asshole.....if wonderboy knocks up his online lover, will you let him keep your first grandchild or will you encourage him to abandon mother and child like you did? Pig will have to write out the child support checks, lol. Karma baby. Karma.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Edenberry

A: So you've never seen a Marvel movie though, right?
P: Well I've stheen Sthpider Man!
A: You saw Spider Man?
P: Yeah!
A: Who'd you go see Spider Man with?
P: You and I saw Sthpider Man!
A: Oh........okay. Like Toby Maguire?
P:....I don't know what that means.

I don't even know how to process that exchange, lol!!

• Haha
  • Wow

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Hey Asshole, I think you need to worry more about helping the Pig walk down stairs. She's can barely walk on a flat surface as it is.

• Haha

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Poor Abbie appeared to be in a vegetative state at Universal. She clearly HATED it because she kept doing her primate stim which she always does when she is overwhelmed. The beast was wearing her Laurel and Hardy jeans and walking like a 90 year old woman. I wouldn't be surprised if she hires a scooter next time she goes to a place like this. She was struggling to lift her huge stumps and was dragging her shoes on the ground.

They were all walking really slowly in a huge crowd of people. A few times, Abbie just completely stopped and the people behind her had to go around her. Then she nearly hit people while stimming and flailing her arms. Honestly, if someone hit me like that my automatic reaction would be to hit them back (CPTSD). It would be an involuntary reaction for me. Anyway, this was a really fucking stupid place to take Abbie. She HATED it.

• Sad
  • Heart

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
These assholes. Leave it to them to get such a nice room upgrade, rather than a family who scrimped and saved for a trip. They just wallow through shit and come out smelling like roses all the time.
And what happened to all the horrible 24/7 rains that prevented them from camping?
Curious how the sleeping arrangements worked out, and how they managed to keep Abbie from destroying two kitchens, several bathrooms, etc.
I'm not sure about them "just getting an upgrade". It wouldn't surprise me if Assa didn't lay it on thick about Abbie's Autism and the noise she makes ending with they need to be accommodated so as not to disturb others around them. I just don't believe anything they say.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
Asa really inadvertently gave away some truth when he talked about laying there waiting for Abbie to fall asleep and thinking "This is forever." All this time he's been living with the delusion that somehow things would get better...that Abbie would get better, easier to deal with, that all of the inconveniences of being Abbie's parents would disappear. All along he's been banking on that quick fix...the lawsuit, the therapy dog, all the different diets, the ABA, the house with the caretaker shack in Riverside. He kept thinking this time, this will stick. This will be the thing that solves it. And when Abbie was younger, it was easy for him to think "She'll grow out of it" instead of taking the time to correct certain behaviors or teach her real skills. But now the future dream of the JSA village is gone, and Abbie is past the age where they can expect her to grow out of anything...this is forever. There is nothing else left. They didn't do the work, and Abbie hasn't changed. I don't think he's ever really confronted that idea before.

• Heart