Fathering Autism #118 Piggy’s jogging. Asa’a vlogging, all the food they’re both hogging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pics coming out are everything! 🤣 Moobie the short legged troll!😁 Hey Hey 🐳🍆, I know how to sew a little now, so if you want me to trim a couple feet off those big boy pants and hem ‘em up for you, let me know. I will do it …for a small fee.😀
Out of the mouth of babes is a statement I have always liked. Here we have from the faces of babes.
🐷Cillabeast approaches, breathes her fiery fumes of tequila doom on everyone in her path. Scaring children and leaving nothing but terror and sad faced tears in her wake. 🐷 The faces on Red’s littles here say everything we need to know.😹
View attachment 1138265
Notice how the kid pulls his arm away from Pig so he doesn't get bacon grease all over him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I love how she still tries her photo tricks... with hand on waist ...head tilted to hide jowls ... this photo tho is unsalvageable..I knew we would get some treats like this! Maybe she thought the water would hide her belly and her legs..like the skirt she had on....no such luck here!

Also Asshat is about to expose himself... his swimsuit is underneath his huge belly... wow he really looks big here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Notice how the kid pulls his arm away from Pig so he doesn't get bacon grease all over him.
Pig probably tried to have a seat on the little outdoor couch with them and crushed the little fella. She had to get up and do her normal hide behind pose. Meanwhile, the little guy was still trying to regain feeling in his lower body while trying to hold his breath due to the stench…all at the same time.🐷
1647792292261.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Much to my dismay, I watched the first few minutes of her Live from Mexico. That damn liar!!! She told the story about buying groceries for the "poor people"...and how, well 'ya know...that's me, I like to do for others first (paraphrasing but that was the gist) WHAT??? What you do first is SCAM OTHERS AND LINE YOUR POCKETS!!! Does anyone actually fall for her crap? She is the worst kind of grifter...the poor challenged souls who worship her will believe anything she says. And she can go to sleep peacefully at night. Pathetic 😡😡😡
Obviously s
Wonder if got any pigfat at night from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s odd to me that they do not realize that by making sure Abbie has all the things she needs...sensory room, proper OT at home, special toys and equipment suitable to her needs, a daily routine, proper diet and nutrition, etc., that they would also benefit? Having all the amenities that she needs in her own home and in her every day life would make their every day life easier amidst a very difficult every day life!
Exactly!

They are so insanely selfish and extremely impatient (Not one person is buying that you two are the most patient parents, Asswipe. Well maybe except for some of the leg humpers who are completely blind) that it doesn't occur to them how doing everything for Abbie would have benefits for them as well. That and they know that a lot of it requires actual work, effort and consistency. A&P you two are completely tit parents, you really are. Forget that dumbass wego health award, Assa. That doesn't mean tit. It's sad that that is the only positive thing you can think of to say that you guys are good parents.

• Heart
These pics coming out are everything! 🤣 Moobie the short legged troll!😁 Hey Hey 🐳🍆, I know how to sew a little now, so if you want me to trim a couple feet off those big boy pants and hem ‘em up for you, let me know. I will do it …for a small fee.😀
Out of the mouth of babes is a statement I have always liked. Here we have from the faces of babes.
🐷Cillabeast approaches, breathes her fiery fumes of tequila doom on everyone in her path. Scaring children and leaving nothing but terror and sad faced tears in her wake. 🐷 The faces on Red’s littles here say everything we need to know.😹
View attachment 1138265
Those kids look scared, it's almost as if she gives off the aura of hates kids and drunkened witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
These side shots are a real gem. Always has her "I'm a little teapot" pose going on in these. If she had her arm hanging down at her side, it would spread out and cover Assholes gut completely.
You just reminded me of this gif I made... lol 😆🤣😆

giphy (11)-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

OH MY GIDDY AUNT SHE'S GIGANTIC! I can't stop looking at the spotty red rubber ring of fat encircling her hips. How much must it weigh? Does it move? does she have to lift it up to wipe her bum? Asa is not much better.

So the lady that people have posted some pictures from, I watched some of her stories yesterday. There was one part where she was in the pool and said 'let's see who we have got in here' in slips another slimelifer and they cheer and generally look like they're having a good time. The woman takes a small step back and full on bounces off cildabeast's belly, who had obviously waded across the pool to get a piece of the action. The woman apologises to cilla and says 'oh I just bumped you Cilla' Cilla cackles trying to fit in with the stylish, thin people and looks slightly embarassed. Then the other two ignore Cilla and carry on talking and say they are going to wear thongs. Thank goodness Cilla sees sense and says she's not going to wear a thong. I actually laughed my head off watching it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Could the plan be to put her into a home and then visit her for outings? So they can enjoy their life according to them?
having worked in the field, I honestly believe that this is the best solution. she would thrive better in a group home. They can still visit

• Heart
I hope they have an inflatable slide near that pool 'cuz I want to see an encore of this!! It will be so much better in front of a group of people!
😆 🤣 😆

ezgif-1-97ee1733a211-min.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.