Fathering Autism #118 Piggy’s jogging. Asa’a vlogging, all the food they’re both hogging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Dickdo was discussing having a difficult conversation, I thought that he was about to come out 😂 😂

Did anyone notice the amount of laundry they took out of the dryer? I know I'm a little OCD😄 when it comes to the laundry but who puts their bras and delicates (purple lacy top) in with jeans along with your tent dresses? This is one lazy mother fu...a!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Did anyone notice the amount of laundry they took out of the dryer? I know I'm a little OCD😄 when it comes to the laundry but who puts their bras and delicates (purple lacy top) in with jeans along with your tent dresses? This is one lazy mother fu...a!!!!
I’m from the UK and don’t understand why they don’t hang their washing outside to dry.

Reactions: 14
IMO: It costs $20,000++ a year to go to JSA, plus drop off and pickup time/gas, plus respite etc.
The relationship between the maaassives and JSA has definitely gone down hill.
The $20000 extra school cost could go a long way for paying into a secure residential facility, no pick ups or drop off’s. Pigfuckle and Arsewipe could travel, the see Abbie on weekends or 4 day respites occasionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m from the UK and don’t understand why they don’t hang their washing outside to dry.
we had this conversation a while back here because I can’t get my head around it either! It would dry so quickly outside, save money and save the planet too! From what I learnt some residential areas ban it because they think it look poor and scruffy, and most people think their clothes will get dirty. I actually think of you Americans when I do my washing…..this is the fabric conditioner I use at the moment. From what you guys have explained I don’t think this would sell well over there!
8E3CF3A2-3F44-46AA-BC45-B1B096777AF8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
we had this conversation a while back here because I can’t get my head around it either! It would dry so quickly outside, save money and save the planet too! From what I learnt some residential areas ban it because they think it look poor and scruffy, and most people think their clothes will get dirty. I actually think of you Americans when I do my washing…..this is the fabric conditioner I use at the moment. From what you guys have explained I don’t think this would sell well over there!
View attachment 1121961
My subdivision would call the city if someone put clothing out to dry in their yard. I wouldn't do it anyway because of how bad my allergies are. Where I use to live, anything outside would be covered in yellow pollen. The state I live in now is not as bad, but there is still a light dusting of pollen on the outside stuff.

Reactions: 18
Abbie's filthy nails again. I don't understand how they either don't notice or don't care about her filthy nails. They sent her to bed with her nails like this. bleeping disgusting and neglectful.
Screenshot (20).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
My subdivision would call the city if someone put clothing out to dry in their yard. I wouldn't do it anyway because of how bad my allergies are. Where I use to live, anything outside would be covered in yellow pollen. The state I live in now is not as bad, but there is still a light dusting of pollen on the outside stuff.
Yes. Same. I live in the US. I am 34 and have never once seen laundry out to dry! Another reason I love this site is how we learn about each others different cultures!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1121961
Not all Americans feel this way! I regularly put my laundry on the line - especially sheets and bedding. Like many others, I live in a high pollen area and don't hang the wash at that time. I don't live in a gated community or deal with a homeowners association. I'm in a semi-rural area where we all have 1-2 acre lots and can hang our unmentionables freely.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I live in a private neighborhood and we can't have clotheslines either so I have a rolling clothesrack and I use that for a few things I want to smell like outside. I bet Prissass wouldn't know how to hang clothes anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They should have titled the stupid vlog"Coming in hot" since once again, she has a bloody nose. While she is in the car with Pig.Looking like she must have had one hell of a thrashing around car ride home. She looks terrible and so does Pignami. And why oh why do they let her sleep on the couch for the rest of the afternoon and expect her to sleep later on??? Pig said "There is no physical way to keep her awake right now. Just let her sleep". Is there anything you know how to do with the brat you have created?? And after all these years she still can't brush her teeth? I think half the time they fon't even make her brush them. Just throw her in bed with the clothes she wore all day. Only time she goes to bed with clean bottoms on is when she poops or pees in them. And maybe not even then. Too much work for them. But all they do is complain how rough they have it all of a sudden. Somethings up. He's preparing us for it.
This has always made me face palm so much. They have always let her nap during the day, especially when she comes home from school. And then they act like they have no idea why she doesn't sleep well at night!! "Her brain just won't shut off. She can't sleep." Yes, that's one of the reasons, but napping is also a major one.

It's just common sense - if she sleeps for like 2-3 hrs after school, she won't feel like going to bed at 9:00pm or whatever time they put her to bed. Also, as I said in a previous post, I think sometimes Asshat stays awake most of the night and then finally goes to bed close to when Abbie has to be up and getting ready to go to school. So he blames it on Abbie's sleeping habits and says they have to stay home because of her. He uses this excuse because part of the time, it's actually true. Pretty convenient for him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Abbie was exhausted but Pig had time to go to Dunkin’! I bet Abbie had a donut and the sugar crash hit hard, it sounds like she didn’t sleep the night before so yes she was exhausted. But why not give her a snack and get her ready for bed and have her go to sleep IN HER BED! She may have slept for 8-9 hours straight since she was so exhausted! I don’t know when they give the night meds but that poor girl is on the worst schedule, no schedule at all!
I think Big P sat in the car until A cleaned her up, changed her, and then got her settled on the couch. She took an awful long time to come in after she brought her home. As much as Asa annoys me, he does all of the work, all of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1121961
Growing up we would always hang our wash out to dry (not in the winter tho). It always smelled so good. And everyone had a clothesline. I actually havent seen on in years...

Reactions: 12
I thought the same thing...it was like the loaves and the fishes…there was no end!

Reactions: 11
This has always made me face palm so much. They have always let her nap during the day, especially when she comes home from school. And then they act like they have no idea why she doesn't sleep well at night!! "Her brain just won't shut off. She can't sleep." Yes, that's one of the reasons, but napping is also a major one.

It's just common sense - if she sleeps for like 2-3 hrs after school, she won't feel like going to bed at 9:00pm or whatever time they put her to bed. Also, as I said in a previous post, I think sometimes Asshat stays awake most of the night and then finally goes to bed close to when Abbie has to be up and getting ready to go to school. So he blames it on Abbie's sleeping habits and says they have to stay home because of her. He uses this excuse because part of the time, it's actually true. Pretty convenient for him.
He isn't up all night with Abbie. He's up all night playing Call of Duty. He last streamed in Twitch 7 days ago. For at least 1.5 hours. On nights he's not streaming Twitch I guarantee you he is playing it.

1647183663082.png

And we know he streams at night because the rest of the house is dark.

1647183987942.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He isn't up all night with Abbie. He's up all night playing Call of Duty. He last streamed in Twitch 7 days ago. For at least 1.5 hours. On nights he's not streaming Twitch I guarantee you he is playing it.

View attachment 1122409

And we know he streams at night because the rest of the house is dark.

View attachment 1122422
That's what I meant to say. He stays awake at night either partaking in 'adult beverages', twitch streaming and/or playing video games. Or all of the above. That and trying to think of stuff for the vlogs since he has pretty much nothing. It's gotta take awhile to come up with the BS that he does because he isn't nearly as intelligent and clever as he fancies himself to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know we poke fun at P adding cheese to everything but...am I the only one around here that does that, too? Lol! I love me some cheese! I still manage to stay slim though and it is usually during PMS.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.