Fathering Autism #118 Piggy’s jogging. Asa’a vlogging, all the food they’re both hogging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that Abbie would benefit from going into a good facility. She would have consistency with sleep patterns and meals. The food would be much more nutritious than what she is currently fed. Abbie would have far more exercise and would be accepted as someone who needs sensory toys and devices. It would be the kindest thing for them to do. I believe the dilema is that the gravy train is over once Abbie goes into care. They won't be able film for YT and the Slimelife Humpers will have no reason to buy Cilldebeast's morgue makeup. Their lifestyle will drastically change.

The way they "folded" their clothes gave me great anxiety. The basically just rolled the clothes. It drives me insane when I'm buying clothes and the sales clerk jams the clothing into the bag. In some stores I neatly fold before I get to the checkout and keep the tag out for easy scaning. I've had clerks ruin it by lifting up the garment and stuffing it in the bag. When they do that, I take it back out and fold it in front of them. I don't care if I hold up the line.
I guarantee that “folded” laundry sits in the laundry room and never gets to their room - just works out of the “clean pile” in the laundry room 🙄

Reactions: 17
I think that Abbie would benefit from going into a good facility. She would have consistency with sleep patterns and meals. The food would be much more nutritious than what she is currently fed. Abbie would have far more exercise and would be accepted as someone who needs sensory toys and devices. It would be the kindest thing for them to do. I believe the dilema is that the gravy train is over once Abbie goes into care. They won't be able film for YT and the Slimelife Humpers will have no reason to buy Cilldebeast's morgue makeup. Their lifestyle will drastically change.
They've created this life, they only have themselves to blame when it all falls down. They could have done this on the side and kept the repair shop as their main income. Even Pigcilla could have done the MLM on the side too. But no as soon as the money came rolling in they got greedy and packed it all in to do it full time. I hope they realise what a financial predicament they've put themselves in by pinning all their money on Abbie. They are facing a life of 24/7 care for abbie just to keep their expensive tastes going and they are miserable about it because they don't really like her and want their freedom. But they also know if they have that freedom from Abbie they won't have to money.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know we poke fun at P adding cheese to everything but...am I the only one around here that does that, too? Lol! I love me some cheese! I still manage to stay slim though and it is usually during PMS.
I love cheese too. But then again I'm not 400 lbs. It isn't the cheese she's eating it's her daily calories. To maintain her weight and I'm going to be generous here and say she's at 325 lbs and 5'2 she's easily eating over 3500 calories a day. She's not active. She would have easily been at her goal by now if she hadn't undone her WLS.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I love cheese too. But then again I'm not 400 lbs. It isn't the cheese she's eating it's her daily calories. To maintain her weight and I'm going to be generous here and say she's at 325 lbs and 5'2 she's easily eating over 3500 calories a day.
Almost 2 times the amount she should, especially with her level or lack there of physical exertion. 🐷

Reactions: 16
They've created this life, they only have themselves to blame when it all falls down. They could have done this on the side and kept the repair shop as their main income. Even Pigcilla could have done the MLM on the side too. But no as soon as the money came rolling in they got greedy and packed it all in to do it full time. I hope they realise what a financial predicament they've put themselves in by pinning all their money on Abbie. They are facing a life of 24/7 care for abbie just to keep their expensive tastes going and they are miserable about it because they don't really like her and want their freedom. But they also know if they have that freedom from Abbie they won't have to money.
So true! They became dependent on the Youtube income. Too unpredictable way of earning a living. They have become so exhausted trying to keep up with their charade of a life. The worst thing is in the process of always shoving a camera in Abbie’s face for her to perform they have cost her valuable time to possibly causing her even more delays instead of putting the camera down and focusing on her needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Almost 2 times the amount she should, especially with her level or lack there of physical exertion. 🐷
Ok, hear me out. I have the best of both worlds solution for Pignami and Abs. Find a nursing home that has alot of well to do clients, young and old for Abs to be thrown in. Then Piggypyss can hold weekly sales in the cafeteria, selling her crappy ass morgue make-up.
Now wait.....there's more....since it is morgue makeup, she gets first dibs on putting it on anyone from the facility that passes away. She will charge a ridiculous amount to the grieving families, who are willing to pay anything for their loved ones to look their best. Piggy can color match them very easily, and none of them can complain. The $$$$ she makes can pay for Abs to live there. It's a win/win!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyways, after all this cheese talk I am off to Aldi. Guyere cheese is ON the list! As is french onion soup! Yummy!
Cheese addict checking in! I'm an Aldi girl and my store finally got feta back in stock. Between that and the chicken leg quarters for $.49lb I have all the fixins for cheap & easy Mediterranean flatbread sandwiches this week. Even comfort food can be healthy, and these are in my top 10 comfort foods.

I wanted to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and thoughts about my sister. It's been a week and while nothing is "fine," we are adjusting. Still, this is awful. I'm so thankful for our school district (sis & I live literally around the corner from each other) as they've got a support team assembled for my nibling's return to class including a therapist coming in to the building for the child. It's needed. The child is the one who found her.

It was a blood clot. Massive stroke. If there's any comfort it's that the location in her brain means it took her fast and she didn't suffer. She didn't have any health conditions that would cause such a thing at her age and they didn't find anything during autopsy. The ME says it could have been from the covid case she had in November, that they've seen an increase in post-covid clotting disorders.

I've been following along here quietly all week & desperately needed the snark and laughs.
These Maass assholes are such a joke. Such a bleeping joke. Boo hoo with the "we fucked everything up over the last 14 years and now it's biting us in the big ass" forever bullshit. How could they have possibly made it this far in Abbie's life without realizing that yes, this is their forever? How? How bad does the denial have to be? How has this never come up in any of their (earlier) forays into the special needs support communities? How do they make it 13/14 years into an autism diagnosis without even starting to process their reality??

After several vlogs over the last few weeks, I'm even more convinced than ever that their (Asa's) grand schooling at home idea is going to be an utter and complete shitshow. They wanted content? They are gonna get some bleeping content out of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is a random thought.. but everytime i see their house, it gives me anxiety. It's so damn cluttered. Every nook and cranny is filled. I honestly like the first house

Reactions: 12
Cheese addict checking in! I'm an Aldi girl and my store finally got feta back in stock. Between that and the chicken leg quarters for $.49lb I have all the fixins for cheap & easy Mediterranean flatbread sandwiches this week. Even comfort food can be healthy, and these are in my top 10 comfort foods.

I wanted to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and thoughts about my sister. It's been a week and while nothing is "fine," we are adjusting. Still, this is awful. I'm so thankful for our school district (sis & I live literally around the corner from each other) as they've got a support team assembled for my nibling's return to class including a therapist coming in to the building for the child. It's needed. The child is the one who found her.

It was a blood clot. Massive stroke. If there's any comfort it's that the location in her brain means it took her fast and she didn't suffer. She didn't have any health conditions that would cause such a thing at her age and they didn't find anything during autopsy. The ME says it could have been from the covid case she had in November, that they've seen an increase in post-covid clotting disorders.

I've been following along here quietly all week & desperately needed the snark and laughs.
These Maass assholes are such a joke. Such a bleeping joke. Boo hoo with the "we fucked everything up over the last 14 years and now it's biting us in the big ass" forever bullshit. How could they have possibly made it this far in Abbie's life without realizing that yes, this is their forever? How? How bad does the denial have to be? How has this never come up in any of their (earlier) forays into the special needs support communities? How do they make it 13/14 years into an autism diagnosis without even starting to process their reality??

After several vlogs over the last few weeks, I'm even more convinced than ever that their (Asa's) grand schooling at home idea is going to be an utter and complete shitshow. They wanted content? They are gonna get some bleeping content out of this.
Glad you are back and feeling better. This will be a big adjustment for you and your family and I wish you all the love and support you deserve and more. It will never be the same but I promise you will one day all be happy again. HUG

• Heart

I don't know.....I still think Asshole has something up his sleeve. (Pig doesn't....her sleeves are too tight, no room.) He is no dummy and I don't trust him. There is a method to his madness for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are at Universal Studios now...stuffing their faces of course. Abbie smiling big and signing candy at a big sack of girahdelle chocolates. I hope she is giving them H...lll there.

• Haha
I love cheese. ❤ PMS usually leads to me rolling slices of cheese up in turkey lunch meat…one roll after another. Followed up by some cheese puffs. I guess what sets us apart from the 🐷weewee🐷 is it is short lived. I realize what I am doing, and generally try to make up for it the next day by sticking to protein shake for breakfast. Salad for lunch. Not Eggs, bacon and sausage followed up by Mexican and a daily double dose of Dunkin’. It is all about self control. Pig has none of that. View attachment 1122481
Look at the size of her fat bleeping head. That stupid bun just makes it look even bigger. Her mouth here looks like a pigs asshole going pffttsjkdhfjsdfh. She looks like a butchers daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They are at Universal Studios now...stuffing their faces of course. Abbie smiling big and signing candy at a big sack of girahdelle chocolates. I hope she is giving them H...lll there.
Me too!!

Also, they are d@mn lucky to have as much respite care as they do AND have workers that will come and change out AND family that can be called if someone doesn’t show up! Priscilla I guess doesn’t understand that things do happen and people can and will cancel last minute. I hope they got the Grandparents on speed dial, when/if someone doesn’t show up on time or at all, while they are in another country!! It isn’t like they can jump in a car and be there within an hour or two…

Gosh, I would kill for 1 night, just my husband and myself… We haven’t had that in over 14 years and we more than likely will never have it, the rest of our lives. We don’t get 24/7 respite and our respite workers have a 11pm cut off. They cannot do overnights. Sigh… They don’t know how lucky they have it..

2B4ACF8C-1D1B-424A-85A8-4F5A27004401.jpeg

Who the crap does this without really wanting to just have people beat each other up in the comment sections?
Secondly, Abbie looks so lost and really not happy… She is on her “go-go-go..” and really doesn’t care where, unless it is for candy or sweets.
I really hope she gives them h@ll tonight!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Here is tonight's vlog --

Right off the bat, Asshat asks her if she wants to go on a trip. He knows damn well that she has no concept of waiting until later, doing something at a later time. All she hears is "Do you want to go". Of course she gets worked up as soon as she hears that and has difficulties focusing on the stuff you ask her to do before you leave. Asshat is such a tool. It's like he WANTS her to do poorly or behave badly sometimes.

As usual, with many many jump cuts, he tries to make it look like she complied and carried out tasks a lot better than she did.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Overnight respite?? HA!! Even IF we lived close to our family, my mom has admitted that she cannot handle our boy. She's in her 70's and there's no way I would place that much on her. My brother and his wife would possibly be candidates, but everyone also has their own lives and it would be very hard to coordinate. Not to mention, IF he does get aggressive, then what?

And I just have to share this moment of progress with my kiddo. Last night I handed him a trash bag and told him to clean up his room. He had been shredding boxes up there and pieces were all over, so he was told to clean it up. He DID IT! All on his own without me standing over him directing every little thing! I sat in the stairwell to make sure he stayed on task and help if needed, but he did it on his own. I was quite pleased with this sort of independence. Also, he asked for a "pen" on his AAC device, so I gave him a crayon and showed him which book he could color in. He was content with that. He has been using more buttons on his AAC device so we encourage that by talking about whatever he pushes and going over where he went/how his day was/how food tastes/etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Here is tonight's vlog --

Right off the bat, Asshat asks her if she wants to go on a trip. He knows damn well that she has no concept of waiting until later, doing something at a later time. All she hears is "Do you want to go". Of course she gets worked up as soon as she hears that and has difficulties focusing on the stuff you ask her to do before you leave. Asshat is such a tool. It's like he WANTS her to do poorly or behave badly sometimes.

As usual, with many many jump cuts, he tries to make it look like she complied and carried out tasks a lot better than she did.
If she loves hotels, why did they buy a great big RV 'for abbie' saying she needs the consistency of coming back to a familiar environment? dicks.

That hotel room did look pretty epic though! Not sure about the Pig wallowing in the bedroom jacuzzi though :sick: I don't need that mental image before bed.

What happened to Abbie between all the chores and getting dressed, she suddenly had huge dark bags under her eyes, and looked like she'd been crying. I'm not sure they were the same day?

• Haha
These assholes. Leave it to them to get such a nice room upgrade, rather than a family who scrimped and saved for a trip. They just wallow through tit and come out smelling like roses all the time.
And what happened to all the horrible 24/7 rains that prevented them from camping?
Curious how the sleeping arrangements worked out, and how they managed to keep Abbie from destroying two kitchens, several bathrooms, etc.

• Heart
These assholes. Leave it to them to get such a nice room upgrade, rather than a family who scrimped and saved for a trip. They just wallow through tit and come out smelling like roses all the time.
And what happened to all the horrible 24/7 rains that prevented them from camping?
Curious how the sleeping arrangements worked out, and how they managed to keep Abbie from destroying two kitchens, several bathrooms, etc.
"something wrong with our room" could be they were making too much noise and they moved them so they wouldn't be around other rooms. Or maybe they forgot to close the door to the second hotel room...lol

Agree...makes me sick that that could have gone to someone more deserving.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.