Fathering Autism #118 Piggy’s jogging. Asa’a vlogging, all the food they’re both hogging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These assholes. Leave it to them to get such a nice room upgrade, rather than a family who scrimped and saved for a trip. They just wallow through tit and come out smelling like roses all the time.
And what happened to all the horrible 24/7 rains that prevented them from camping?
Curious how the sleeping arrangements worked out, and how they managed to keep Abbie from destroying two kitchens, several bathrooms, etc.
I hope she trashes the dam place and they end up having to pay for the damages. But of course they will pull out the autism card and get out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
These assholes. Leave it to them to get such a nice room upgrade, rather than a family who scrimped and saved for a trip. They just wallow through tit and come out smelling like roses all the time.
And what happened to all the horrible 24/7 rains that prevented them from camping?
Curious how the sleeping arrangements worked out, and how they managed to keep Abbie from destroying two kitchens, several bathrooms, etc.
I'm not sure about them "just getting an upgrade". It wouldn't surprise me if Assa didn't lay it on thick about Abbie's Autism and the noise she makes ending with they need to be accommodated so as not to disturb others around them. I just don't believe anything they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm not sure about them "just getting an upgrade". It wouldn't surprise me if Assa didn't lay it on thick about Abbie's Autism and the noise she makes ending with they need to be accommodated so as not to disturb others around them. I just don't believe anything they say.
He may not have had to lay it on thick if she had a meltdown in the lobby...lol. When he said something vague like "something was wrong with the room"... I knew he was hiding something that wasn't part of the narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Overnight respite?? HA!! Even IF we lived close to our family, my mom has admitted that she cannot handle our boy. She's in her 70's and there's no way I would place that much on her. My brother and his wife would possibly be candidates, but everyone also has their own lives and it would be very hard to coordinate. Not to mention, IF he does get aggressive, then what?

And I just have to share this moment of progress with my kiddo. Last night I handed him a trash bag and told him to clean up his room. He had been shredding boxes up there and pieces were all over, so he was told to clean it up. He DID IT! All on his own without me standing over him directing every little thing! I sat in the stairwell to make sure he stayed on task and help if needed, but he did it on his own. I was quite pleased with this sort of independence. Also, he asked for a "pen" on his AAC device, so I gave him a crayon and showed him which book he could color in. He was content with that. He has been using more buttons on his AAC device so we encourage that by talking about whatever he pushes and going over where he went/how his day was/how food tastes/etc.
What a wonderful achievement for both you and your son. I bet you were both proud xoxo ❤ 🤗

He may not have had to lay it on thick if she had a meltdown in the lobby...lol. When he said something vague like "something was wrong with the room"... I knew he was hiding something that wasn't part of the narrative.
I think the room is hideous, poorly layed out and tacky. Is that a Disney/ Universal property ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What a wonderful achievement for both you and your son. I bet you were both proud xoxo ❤ 🤗

I think the room is hideous, poorly layed out and tacky. Is that a Disney/ Universal property ?
Agreed. It looks old. Not to my taste at all. It's a large room, but it looks like an old apartment.

Reactions: 23
Agreed. It looks old. Not to my taste at all. It's a large room, but it looks like an old apartment.
Looks to me like they had the one suite, which Pigass originally booked, and when the hotel realized what a loud terror Abs is they gave them the suite next to them so other guests would not be subjected to all honking and running and groaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I also agree. Yes, there's a lot of space in the room, but the furniture etc looks very plain and average. Maybe there are different levels of suites or something because the one they got does not look top of the line or above your regular kind of room aside from the squarefeet of space.
It doesn't look like a luxury suite and certainly not 'wild' and definitely not 'insane' as Asshat described it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was expecting something magnificent with the upgrade. Yeah, the upgrade was insane all right. The layout of that room was not conducive to having a disabled child where you have to talk about barricading the exits to the room. I think A&P requested the upgrade ahead of time since they've traveled with Abbie enough to know all of the issues with her honking and tantrums. But Asshole has to make it appear like something special happened to them. Why not just tell the humpers you have to have a room at the end of the hall away from other guests cause your autistic daughter is loud and may disturb other guests in the hotel. I'm not buying they were upgraded by the hotel and they were unaware of what they were getting.

At the 4:54 mark in tonight's vlog, I get the feeling P either pinched Abbie or smacked her because Abbie moves away from her very quickly. I think P does this to Abbie all the time and that is why Abbie does not like P. And then Asshole says to Abbie "why are you so wound up." Abbie wasn't wound up at all. P grabbed her from behind and Abbie moved away quickly. Asshole is always at the ready to pull the camera off situations that may reveal more than he wants us to see. Sure he can edit it out and I am sure he edits out a boat load of tit that goes down in that household daily.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Definitely not a Disney property. We’re there about 5 to 6 times a year and trust me the place they’re in is not Disney owned. It’s called a two-bedroom lock-off you idiot ASS-a. A one-bedroom suite adjoining a studio suite. Have they really lived 40 years and never been in one? We just returned from a week in a much nicer Hilton Grand Vacation Club resort in a two-bedroom lockoff which was very tastefully appointed. The place they’re in looks like one of the dime-a-dozen suite hotels you can find all over Orlando.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When I saw tem entering the room I notice the stairwell was right by the door, no telling what kind of stink they caused, that looks like the let's shut these fools up rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So sick of hearing how sweet Jess is. She is so spoiled and dictates everything her family does.
On the qna today Valerie thinks it’s a put down to be commended by people when they say she is so patient with Jessica. She continues to make excuses for her “beautiful “ daughter. She should be glad!
Maybe it’s a runaway turd that worked it’s way out of Ab’s pull-up, rolled down her pant leg, onto the step! 💩!
does Abbie wear diapers

Reactions: 9
Looks to me like they had the one suite, which Pigass originally booked, and when the hotel realized what a loud terror Abs is they gave them the suite next to them so other guests would not be subjected to all honking and running and groaning.
Most definitely. Especially when you consider Ass mentioned how Pig gets nice upgrades on their Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See, I think the upgrade talk is all bullshit. I think they paid for the room they got, but this is a way for Asa to make Piggy look better. She has this magic way of getting upgrades. I called bullshit. I think they pay top dollar because it makes them feel rich an important

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Definitely not a Disney property. We’re there about 5 to 6 times a year and trust me the place they’re in is not Disney owned. It’s called a two-bedroom lock-off you idiot ASS-a. A one-bedroom suite adjoining a studio suite. Have they really lived 40 years and never been in one? We just returned from a week in a much nicer Hilton Grand Vacation Club resort in a two-bedroom lockoff which was very tastefully appointed. The place they’re in looks like one of the dime-a-dozen suite hotels you can find all over Orlando.
It isn’t one of the top resorts for Universal either because those have been sold out for over a year, for all Spring Break weeks. I am on a Universal board and people are breaking their piggy banks on the lower value resorts and trying to bump up into a nice resort. It could be one of the lower priced resorts but I haven’t had that pleasure of staying at one of those (my husband booked my daughter and myself into a very nice hotel, to give us a break and let me do a Mother-daughter weekend). But, Asa said “Disney,” so I am assuming they probably went right near the Disney property and got a hotel there.
I am also not buying the “upgrade” either because most properties have limited quantities. The only way that I could see it, is if they booked third-party (like kayak, Expedia, etc) and got there and they had no regular rooms left. Then, they would have had to hash it out with the third party booking company and the hotel and they finally offered to give this room to them, to shut them up..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just going to say that kind of room would be hellish for us. What do you need a huge ass room like that for anyway if it's only for two days, and most of that time you plan to not even be in the room?

Reactions: 17
Just going to say that kind of room would be hellish for us. What do you need a huge ass room like that for anyway if it's only for two days, and most of that time you plan to not even be in the room?
I would think it would make it harder to keep track of Abbie in that huge room.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.