Fathering Autism #118 Piggy’s jogging. Asa’a vlogging, all the food they’re both hogging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was expecting something magnificent with the upgrade. Yeah, the upgrade was insane all right. The layout of that room was not conducive to having a disabled child where you have to talk about barricading the exits to the room. I think A&P requested the upgrade ahead of time since they've traveled with Abbie enough to know all of the issues with her honking and tantrums. But Asshole has to make it appear like something special happened to them. Why not just tell the humpers you have to have a room at the end of the hall away from other guests cause your autistic daughter is loud and may disturb other guests in the hotel. I'm not buying they were upgraded by the hotel and they were unaware of what they were getting.

At the 4:54 mark in tonight's vlog, I get the feeling P either pinched Abbie or smacked her because Abbie moves away from her very quickly. I think P does this to Abbie all the time and that is why Abbie does not like P. And then Asshole says to Abbie "why are you so wound up." Abbie wasn't wound up at all. P grabbed her from behind and Abbie moved away quickly. Asshole is always at the ready to pull the camera off situations that may reveal more than he wants us to see. Sure he can edit it out and I am sure he edits out a boat load of tit that goes down in that household daily.
💯 piggy pinched Abby. Piggy looked pissed and was talking through clenched teeth while demanding Abby grab her iPad, etc.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I was expecting something magnificent with the upgrade. Yeah, the upgrade was insane all right. The layout of that room was not conducive to having a disabled child where you have to talk about barricading the exits to the room. I think A&P requested the upgrade ahead of time since they've traveled with Abbie enough to know all of the issues with her honking and tantrums. But Asshole has to make it appear like something special happened to them. Why not just tell the humpers you have to have a room at the end of the hall away from other guests cause your autistic daughter is loud and may disturb other guests in the hotel. I'm not buying they were upgraded by the hotel and they were unaware of what they were getting.

At the 4:54 mark in tonight's vlog, I get the feeling P either pinched Abbie or smacked her because Abbie moves away from her very quickly. I think P does this to Abbie all the time and that is why Abbie does not like P. And then Asshole says to Abbie "why are you so wound up." Abbie wasn't wound up at all. P grabbed her from behind and Abbie moved away quickly. Asshole is always at the ready to pull the camera off situations that may reveal more than he wants us to see. Sure he can edit it out and I am sure he edits out a boat load of tit that goes down in that household daily.
I have always thought that Priscilla has pinched Abbie for a long time, when she does undesirable behaviors. Priscilla gets a look on her face and turns into this “I cannot believe you are acting this way” and then does something that will cause Abbie to get away from her that minute. I think Asa has turned a blind eye to it but he needs to wake up and put a stop to it. Abbie didn’t learn pinching from no where. Pinching is something that has to be learned and wanted to be learned and perfected over a timeframe in toddler age and a lot of toddlers (especially ones with developmental disabilities) take years to get or never get. I think Abbie mastered it, to get back at Priscilla.

Oh and I have been by this hotel several times. Gosh, I am trying to remember the name of the thing. It isn’t a Disney hotel, it is near Universal but isn’t anywhere near the property itself. I really hope Asa and Priscilla enjoyed the half a mile hike, just through the parking garage, security, and City Walk, just to get to the turnstiles of the actual parks. Then the actual fun begins in the parks.. One reason why my husband spoils me for staying on property because we take the boats and skip half of that stuff (he spoils my middle daughter, which is my Asperger kiddo and myself, with getaways once a year, to let her be a teenager and gives me a break from the other 3 teenagers that are more challenging).

But, we always have a tendency to take off and go to Wal-Mart, hit the strip mall stores, etc., while we visit, to break up the times, get cheap snacks and just enjoy a stress-free shopping time too..

Gosh though, I would hate those rooms myself. It is way too much room and way too many doors for a kid to escape out of. Plus, leaving is a nightmare, when it is time to pack up and not forget everything that kids strung across the two rooms.. I would have went back and said “we only need __ room, thank you for the second one but it is just too much. We won’t be using it, if you need to block it for noise, that is okay but we won’t be using it and housekeeping won’t need to clean it again, more than just vacuuming, because we walked through and realized it was too much room..”

I will say, I have thrown a fit to get select rooms before. When we travel with our youngest kids, we have to have a ground floor room or a room that is right above the pool, dining room, etc., where no one will complain of noise. Both of my youngest have muscle disorders and are heavier footers. We have had calls twice, once we learned about how loud they could be and the second time was the next night and they couldn’t move us. From then on out, I call the hotel directly and speak with the manager and get a room designated for this accommodation. When we arrive, I always reconfirm this too. We don’t travel much but the one time we went to Universal, we did stay off property too. I called ahead and they took the notes and when we arrived, got placed on the 9th floor. By the time we were done checking in, I had a 2nd floor accommodation above the pool, an extended bedroom suite, extra drink 🍹 tickets for dinner, extra pillows already being delivered, and several apologies for the mix up from management.

This is why I don’t buy into the “our room had an issue,” because they never call ahead and actually get accommodations to help Abbie. The first thing that I would have done, was to make sure we were on the first floor, for both Abbie and Priscilla’s mobility…

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I will say, I have thrown a fit to get select rooms before. When we travel with our youngest kids, we have to have a ground floor room or a room that is right above the pool, dining room, etc., where no one will complain of noise. Both of my youngest have muscle disorders and are heavier footers. We have had calls twice, once we learned about how loud they could be and the second time was the next night and they couldn’t move us. From then on out, I call the hotel directly and speak with the manager and get a room designated for this accommodation. When we arrive, I always reconfirm this too. We don’t travel much but the one time we went to Universal, we did stay off property too. I called ahead and they took the notes and when we arrived, got placed on the 9th floor. By the time we were done checking in, I had a 2nd floor accommodation above the pool, an extended bedroom suite, extra drink 🍹 tickets for dinner, extra pillows already being delivered, and several apologies for the mix up from management.

This is why I don’t buy into the “our room had an issue,” because they never call ahead and actually get accommodations to help Abbie. The first thing that I would have done, was to make sure we were on the first floor, for both Abbie and Priscilla’s mobility…
Wonder if Ps luck with room upgrades is similar (though not honest like you mentioned.) Making accommodations she knows can't/won't be filled. Or even claiming she she booked things she didn't. Or a loophole/scam using 3rd party booking sites. Then making a big enough stink to get an upgrade. That is why there are constant "issues with the room."

Nothing about luck or kindness of the hotels they stay at. Or them being "famous" and recognized (they said that at one of their trips. ) But them purely being terrible people who have no problem doing shady (and sometimes illegal) tit to get what they want.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Just going to say that kind of room would be hellish for us. What do you need a huge ass room like that for anyway if it's only for two days, and most of that time you plan to not even be in the room?
It’s all about “Look at us! We’re so important!”. 🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I have always thought that Priscilla has pinched Abbie for a long time, when she does undesirable behaviors. Priscilla gets a look on her face and turns into this “I cannot believe you are acting this way” and then does something that will cause Abbie to get away from her that minute. I think Asa has turned a blind eye to it but he needs to wake up and put a stop to it. Abbie didn’t learn pinching from no where. Pinching is something that has to be learned and wanted to be learned and perfected over a timeframe in toddler age and a lot of toddlers (especially ones with developmental disabilities) take years to get or never get. I think Abbie mastered it, to get back at Priscilla.
I agree that Abbie learned to pinch from someone. (I accidentally typed punch at first. lol) If P is indeed pinching Abbie, then she has a lot of nerve getting upset when Abbie does it back to her. Altho, Asshat said that Abbie doesn't mimic behavior. I think that's too much of a blanket statement. I think she can mimic basic things. If you're asking her to do something more complex, then that probably won't work out too well. I know she didn't really do it on the vlog the other night when Asshat was talking about it (mimicking or mirroring what Asshat was doing), but I think that was more a case of she didn't feel like performing for the vlog. I could be wrong, tho. Maybe there is a difference between mimicking and mirroring, for Abbie. 🤷‍♀️
Princess P definitely does do something to Abbie. Maybe that's part of the reason Abbie hates hugs and often pushes P off of her? She knows there's a chance of getting tickled (by A&P, Isaiah, and Summer) or pinched (or whatever it is that P does to her).

No_Stress_Here_cropped-min.gif

stop mom-min.gif

Reactions: 17
These assholes. Leave it to them to get such a nice room upgrade, rather than a family who scrimped and saved for a trip. They just wallow through tit and come out smelling like roses all the time.
And what happened to all the horrible 24/7 rains that prevented them from camping?
Curious how the sleeping arrangements worked out, and how they managed to keep Abbie from destroying two kitchens, several bathrooms, etc.
I’m betting that Ms Priss booked a ‘suite’ thinking it had a full separate bedroom and another regular bed in the living area. You know she wants her sleepy time, she isn’t going to be bothered by Abbie. They probably asked for confirmation at check in that there were actually 2 beds not just a bed and a pullout, but it wasn’t so they threw a fit pulling out the Autism card and they were given the room next door as well. The parking lot didn’t look crowded so the room was obviously not booked! I’m sure there’s more to the story but you know Ass won’t tell the whole truth. And please don’t act like someone isn’t going to end up sleeping with Abbie, he said oh Abbie will sleep way over there. Uh Ass, you’ll be sleeping with her so Priss can get her good nights rest like she usually does.

Did anyone notice when Priss was walking to the balcony she was sort of waddling sideways? I don’t know if it was the shoes she’s wearing but geez woman! Lose some weight!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree that Abbie learned to pinch from someone. (I accidentally typed punch at first. lol) If P is indeed pinching Abbie, then she has a lot of nerve getting upset when Abbie does it back to her. Altho, Asshat said that Abbie doesn't mimic behavior. I think that's too much of a blanket statement. I think she can mimic basic things. If you're asking her to do something more complex, then that probably won't work out too well. I know she didn't really do it on the vlog the other night when Asshat was talking about it (mimicking or mirroring what Asshat was doing), but I think that was more a case of she didn't feel like performing for the vlog. I could be wrong, tho. Maybe there is a difference between mimicking and mirroring, for Abbie. 🤷‍♀️
Princess P definitely does do something to Abbie. Maybe that's part of the reason Abbie hates hugs and often pushes P off of her? She knows there's a chance of getting tickled (by A&P, Isaiah, and Summer) or pinched (or whatever it is that P does to her).

View attachment 1123929

View attachment 1123932
So true! Abbie mimics a lot of things they ask her to do. The fact they get so aggressive and manhandle her probably just fuels the fire and she thinks it’s ok. I hate when P forces hugs and kisses on her. Why can't she give Abbie some personal space? So aggravating to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would think it would make it harder to keep track of Abbie in that huge room.

It would for us. There would be no relaxing going on while we were in there. To have such an open area that we cannot block off is a nightmare.

Oh and I have been by this hotel several times. Gosh, I am trying to remember the name of the thing. It isn’t a Disney hotel, it is near Universal but isn’t anywhere near the property itself. I really hope Asa and Priscilla enjoyed the half a mile hike, just through the parking garage, security, and City Walk, just to get to the turnstiles of the actual parks. Then the actual fun begins in the parks.. One reason why my husband spoils me for staying on property because we take the boats and skip half of that stuff (he spoils my middle daughter, which is my Asperger kiddo and myself, with getaways once a year, to let her be a teenager and gives me a break from the other 3 teenagers that are more challenging).

But, we always have a tendency to take off and go to Wal-Mart, hit the strip mall stores, etc., while we visit, to break up the times, get cheap snacks and just enjoy a stress-free shopping time too..

Gosh though, I would hate those rooms myself. It is way too much room and way too many doors for a kid to escape out of. Plus, leaving is a nightmare, when it is time to pack up and not forget everything that kids strung across the two rooms.. I would have went back and said “we only need __ room, thank you for the second one but it is just too much. We won’t be using it, if you need to block it for noise, that is okay but we won’t be using it and housekeeping won’t need to clean it again, more than just vacuuming, because we walked through and realized it was too much room..”

This is what we have done too. We have called ahead to hotels we plan on staying at and have asked for accommodations. With his Tourette's, he can get very loud, so we don't want to disturb others. We will ask for an end room. We also want the ground floor preferably, although he did good on our last trip on a second/third floor. We also have to ask about picture frames and ceiling fans. We scour hotel pics online and family has even gone ahead of time to get a look at the rooms for us to make sure it would be a good fit. That huge ass room would be such a waste for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Either Assache can't stand sleeping with Pigzilla, Pigrilla takes up all the room in the bed, or he is drinking and smoking weed.

Does Pigrilla stay up too to drink, but is in the living room watching TV?

Also, why didn't Pig put the foundation down her neck? Was she so drunk she decided to do clown makeup or something?
I think if the PIg family were smoking weed they would be kinder and more easy going; at least that is my experience. I dont know how it effects evil people but Istill dont think they smoke

View attachment 1122487Wisconsin yesterday morning 9am🥶 The wind was soo bitter, it burned your skin. We made it home to Virginia ;but my hands are hurting from gripping the steering wheel so hard from driving in the snow through the mountains in Pennsylvania. We got Patrick the bunny home safe and sound😁….oh and I brought my daughters home as well😂😂

I can guarantee she has sleep apnea. I am confident in that she( and him as well) snores so bad that she is taking paint off the wall followed by not breathing. He is probably tempted to put a pillow over her face and then realizes while that would be great content, he would be on film and he isn’t about to be on Dateline and have Keith Morrison take the limelight in story telling😅

If they are thinking about it, it would be the smartest and kindest thing they could do for her. She has zero quality of life when it comes to her daily needs. They talk a good game,yet do not practice what they preach

This would be a great filter for herView attachment 1122515
LOVE that hair style. I've tried it and my hair is too thick to lay so nicely

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Meow Meow😻
I have to agree with the pinching theory. Pigfuckles definitely wasn’t handing out love taps. Pisses me off to think about it. Makes me want to pinch the tit out of her.
147DF6B4-7F56-4C5C-A065-53155A6730A1.jpeg

Sweet Jesus.
👀👀👀👀
A26EE801-5BE2-4C54-BBF7-0F2E40E68908.jpeg

She is just a giant, traveling ray of sunshine now, ain’t she? 🤢
7DA0394C-8A76-44C2-A636-06822BA80D65.jpeg

This was the look she gave when Ass said Abbie would sleep wherever she was most comfortable….😡 witch is a demon.😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I'm not sure about them "just getting an upgrade". It wouldn't surprise me if Assa didn't lay it on thick about Abbie's Autism and the noise she makes ending with they need to be accommodated so as not to disturb others around them. I just don't believe anything they say.
At every opportunity they will say "she's autistic", no matter where they are

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Meow Meow😻
I have to agree with the pinching theory. Pigfuckles definitely wasn’t handing out love taps. Pisses me off to think about it. Makes me want to pinch the tit out of her.
View attachment 1124473
Sweet Jesus.
👀👀👀👀
View attachment 1124476
View attachment 1124479
This was the look she gave when Ass said Abbie would sleep wherever she was most comfortable….😡 witch is a demon.😡
Her mouth always looks like it's making uncontrollable fart noises.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Meow Meow😻
View attachment 1124473
Sweet Jesus.
👀👀👀👀
View attachment 1124476
View attachment 1124479
How many cups does one giant person need? Always has that green tumbler with the handle, add another coffee cup and when she got home after the nosebleed, she of course had a dunkin cup. I get keeping a water bottle/tumbler with you but how much can you drink in one car ride?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How many cups does one giant person need? Always has that green tumbler with the handle, add another coffee cup and when she got home after the nosebleed, she of course had a dunkin cup. I get keeping a water bottle/tumbler with you but how much can you drink in one car ride?
As much as she constantly drinks, she must have to take bathroom breaks quite often.

• Haha
  • Sick
One tumbler is probably filled with fries or something. A dummy tumbler. That.. or she dumps her X-Large diet coke in one when she leaves McD’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think these huge beverages are like her security blanket to tied her over until the next meal or snack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
As much as she constantly drinks, she must have to take bathroom breaks quite often.
Another way she has likely stretched out her altered stomach. After gastric sleeve, your stomach holds 2-3 ounces at a time. Drinking liquid after gastric bypass - it took me a couple of years before I could "gulp" - take 2 or 3 swallows at a time. Just the liquid alone she consumes has probably stretched her pouch out drastically.

P definitely pinches and hurts Abbie, I've been thinking this for quite a while now. I think she does this a lot, especially when they are about to put the camera on.

Poor kid is neglected and physically abused.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.