Fathering Autism #118 Piggy’s jogging. Asa’a vlogging, all the food they’re both hogging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha universal? It’s cold and rainy this weekend. Family vloggers love going to theme parks for content. The rides won’t be a problem because Abbie hates them, according to their fair vlogs.
they prob feel guilty because they are going to Mexico Wed without her and people have asked. Even though it’s just a giant MLM circle jerk trip.

I wonder if he’s working with P as well to pick up the pace on stairs since he said they hold people up…
She hates rides and amusement parks;but is supposedly a “surfer girl”…… that kid has only been to the ocean once or twice since their cruise where she ended up drinking at least two gallons of sea water and exploded all over the boat deck. So they are going to take her some place that causes her anxiety and distress…over something that is soothing and has positive stimulation for her. Yeah…that makes so much sense😒 Each time they open their mouths I am reminded of SNLs Pathological Liar….yeah thats the ticket. Funny in this clip it starts with a Trojans spoof commercial followed by As new platform for Table Talk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi Guyths! I am so far behind. I watched the latest and can’t wait to read everyone’s posts because I know they will be good!
In the meantime, here are some random pics of the past few vlogs I need to purge!!

Ever wonder what Abbie would look like with bangs?
View attachment 1121551

They are selling coffee mugs with be kind in ASL :rolleyes:View attachment 1121553
Lane Bryant...$68 Why in the hell would she even THINK about wearing a sleeveless dress when she has baby butts hanging out of the armholes.

View attachment 1121560
Access to the world is a high value …
just what exactly does this mean?
Its certainly not for Abbie, it’s for THEM to go where THEY want and EAT AND DRINK what they want when they want it!

Good old fashioned snout rub! Waaaay up the face!
View attachment 1121563
View attachment 1121564

View attachment 1121571

View attachment 1121572

View attachment 1121573

View attachment 1121574

View attachment 1121575

For @HeyGuyth
View attachment 1121576

Piggy gettin' jiggy!!
View attachment 1121577

CREEPER!!!

View attachment 1121582

View attachment 1121583
View attachment 1121584
View attachment 1121579

This dress doesn't look half bad... EXCEPT FOR THE BABY BUTT! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1121580

Reminds me of...
View attachment 1121586
Yeah she said "Don't be folding my bras online, you can't give away that content for free".

Yep I'm sure someone would pay to see that. Anyone have change for a penny??

Someone needs to do a color match on her. Her foundation is not blended well with her chins and it's too dark.

View attachment 1121587

What the hell is happening with her fingers??

View attachment 1121588
I thought the same thing...it was like the loaves and the fishes…there was no end!
And everything was soooooo wrinkled!! I know she doesn't iron so what the hell? She needs all the help she can get looking even a little nice. maybe there's a filter for hiding the wrinkles on her ugly ass clothes like there is on her ugly ass fat face?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He isn't up all night with Abbie. He's up all night playing Call of Duty. He last streamed in Twitch 7 days ago. For at least 1.5 hours. On nights he's not streaming Twitch I guarantee you he is playing it.

View attachment 1122409

And we know he streams at night because the rest of the house is dark.

View attachment 1122422
Well, he can't "stay up all night" filling P's love tank, so he might as well stay up all night playing dumb as games.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Abby probably has poor proprioception. Which is being able to sense where her body is, how it’s moving and acting. I know I have it with my ehlers danlos and dysautonomia. And guess what? I go down steep steps one foot at a time. I feel safer and more comfortable. Why can’t he just let her do what makes her comfortable. Who cares if people are waiting… would he make an 85 year old hurry up? Or a newly walking child? No… he needs to get over his tit and meet Abby where she is. He’s such a douche
Yes. Yes he would. Hell he would probably push an elderly person out his way and then film it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know we poke fun at P adding cheese to everything but...am I the only one around here that does that, too? Lol! I love me some cheese! I still manage to stay slim though and it is usually during PMS.
I love cheese. ❤ PMS usually leads to me rolling slices of cheese up in turkey lunch meat…one roll after another. Followed up by some cheese puffs. I guess what sets us apart from the 🐷weewee🐷 is it is short lived. I realize what I am doing, and generally try to make up for it the next day by sticking to protein shake for breakfast. Salad for lunch. Not Eggs, bacon and sausage followed up by Mexican and a daily double dose of Dunkin’. It is all about self control. Pig has none of that.
3CDF213E-90CA-434B-A218-E0E2ECF55681.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I know we poke fun at P adding cheese to everything but...am I the only one around here that does that, too? Lol! I love me some cheese! I still manage to stay slim though and it is usually during PMS.
I'm a cheese addict, too. Yeah I said it!!
I just think that for someone who considers cooking to be her thing and her love language, that P would learn how to be more creative with how and when she uses cheese in her cooking. Rather than just dumping an insane amount of the same type of cheese to every dish to give it that extra something. Be a little more innovative, you know? That might be expecting too much of Princess P, I know. lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Either Assache can't stand sleeping with Pigzilla, Pigrilla takes up all the room in the bed, or he is drinking and smoking weed.

Does Pigrilla stay up too to drink, but is in the living room watching TV?

Also, why didn't Pig put the foundation down her neck? Was she so drunk she decided to do clown makeup or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aye ya ya! I grew up on the east coast, so I am familiar with Palmetto Bugs. 🤢 It is a big hell no for me. They have wings. No insect that looks like that should have the ability to fly.
It was a beautiful 60 ish early spring day yesterday. 30 degrees and snow today.🤷🏼‍♀️ A perfect day for a tasty gumbo. 😹
❤Don’t be judging me! ❤
View attachment 1120468
F012BAF1-0C8E-43E8-AAB2-BB426C5703BC.jpeg
Wisconsin yesterday morning 9am🥶 The wind was soo bitter, it burned your skin. We made it home to Virginia ;but my hands are hurting from gripping the steering wheel so hard from driving in the snow through the mountains in Pennsylvania. We got Patrick the bunny home safe and sound😁….oh and I brought my daughters home as well😂😂

Either Assache can't stand sleeping with Pigzilla, Pigrilla takes up all the room in the bed, or he is drinking and smoking weed.

Does Pigrilla stay up too to drink, but is in the living room watching TV?

Also, why didn't Pig put the foundation down her neck? Was she so drunk she decided to do clown makeup or something?
I can guarantee she has sleep apnea. I am confident in that she( and him as well) snores so bad that she is taking paint off the wall followed by not breathing. He is probably tempted to put a pillow over her face and then realizes while that would be great content, he would be on film and he isn’t about to be on Dateline and have Keith Morrison take the limelight in story telling😅

Tonight's Vlog. VERY INTERESTING THAT ASA IS MAKING A DRINK AS HE TALKS ABOUT HIS REALIZATION OF FOREVER. THESE PEOPLE NEED THERAPY FOR THEIR MENTAL HEALTH. IT'S BEEN A LOT FOR BOTH (their words) OF THEM LATELY, YET THEY'RE TAKING ABBIE OUT OF SCHOOL SOMETHING SEEMS VERY STRANGE> ARE THEY THINKING ABOUT PUTTING HER IN A PLACE NOW

If they are thinking about it, it would be the smartest and kindest thing they could do for her. She has zero quality of life when it comes to her daily needs. They talk a good game,yet do not practice what they preach

OMG! That’s crazy. That filter took off 50 pounds. Her face becomes longer and not round. But be honest P and don’t say it’s a natural look when it’s technology that has been played with. I know almost everyone online uses filters now and whatever…..but do t lie about it. Say instead “Hey y’all, don’t you love this filter I’m using that makes me look 100 times better?”
This would be a great filter for her
17E1BA79-EB5E-44D5-B8DE-3F9BFB00F1D8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Asa really inadvertently gave away some truth when he talked about laying there waiting for Abbie to fall asleep and thinking "This is forever." All this time he's been living with the delusion that somehow things would get better...that Abbie would get better, easier to deal with, that all of the inconveniences of being Abbie's parents would disappear. All along he's been banking on that quick fix...the lawsuit, the therapy dog, all the different diets, the ABA, the house with the caretaker shack in Riverside. He kept thinking this time, this will stick. This will be the thing that solves it. And when Abbie was younger, it was easy for him to think "She'll grow out of it" instead of taking the time to correct certain behaviors or teach her real skills. But now the future dream of the JSA village is gone, and Abbie is past the age where they can expect her to grow out of anything...this is forever. There is nothing else left. They didn't do the work, and Abbie hasn't changed. I don't think he's ever really confronted that idea before.
I think you put this perfectly. While I firmly believe that there are many things that A&P should have been doing once Abbie was diagnosed, a lot of it is basic things, things that are at Abbie's level and things that will actually make a real and meaningful difference for her. Princess P was (and still is, in many ways) in such major denial because Abbie doesn't fit the ideal dream version daughter that P fantasizes about and has kept herself at a distance from Abbie. Princess P chooses to focus on and push the typical teenage girl thing on Abbie because she wishes so badly that that were her reality instead. Asshat is just as you described. Banking on the quick fix, and in his own way, hanging onto an idealized version of Abbie that isn't realistic. Asshat gives and has given so much attention to THAT, that he's neglected so many things that would be helpful and beneficial for Abbie. And by extension of that, him and Princess P as well. We're always saying it on here, A&P could have saved themselves a lot of stress, frustration and heartache if they had worked w. Abbie at her level and the things that she actually needs, rather than the lofty dream version.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The fact that Princess P made Asshat come out to the car to clean up Abbie's bloody nose really demonstrates that mothering ain't her jam and that she really does view Abbie as being Asshat's child. Kind of reminds me of when Abbie threw her ipad out the window when they were driving home from school and Princess P called Asshat who asked her "Well, what do you want me to do?" basically saying how is he supposed to take care of it when he's at the house. So Miss Ma'am calls Crystal to come out there and help her.

This is why I call her Princess P!

Oh, and apparently the napping doesn't affect her sleep at night because it isn't SLEEP sleeping when she naps. Oh ok! It isn't real sleep, it's nap sleep which is totally different. Right. Sure.

P actually said that they DON'T overthink things when it comes to Isaiah and what he's doing?? Have you already forgotten how you were freaking out about not hearing from him, using the find my iphone app and crying thinking of all these worst case scenarios and all of that BS just the other day??! Holy hell. Oh, and Isaiah offered to stay home with Abbie because that's what you two have drilled into his brain from a very young age that he is responsible for her just as much as you two who are her actual parents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I love cheese. ❤ PMS usually leads to me rolling slices of cheese up in turkey lunch meat…one roll after another. Followed up by some cheese puffs. I guess what sets us apart from the 🐷weewee🐷 is it is short lived. I realize what I am doing, and generally try to make up for it the next day by sticking to protein shake for breakfast. Salad for lunch. Not Eggs, bacon and sausage followed up by Mexican and a daily double dose of Dunkin’. It is all about self control. Pig has none of that. View attachment 1122481
Did someone say cheese? How about Guyere melted on top of french onion soup. (That held me hostage a few weekends ago...)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
IMO: It costs $20,000++ a year to go to JSA, plus drop off and pickup time/gas, plus respite etc.
The relationship between the maaassives and JSA has definitely gone down hill.
The $20000 extra school cost could go a long way for paying into a secure residential facility, no pick ups or drop off’s. Pigfuckle and Arsewipe could travel, the see Abbie on weekends or 4 day respites occasionally.
I think that Abbie would benefit from going into a good facility. She would have consistency with sleep patterns and meals. The food would be much more nutritious than what she is currently fed. Abbie would have far more exercise and would be accepted as someone who needs sensory toys and devices. It would be the kindest thing for them to do. I believe the dilema is that the gravy train is over once Abbie goes into care. They won't be able film for YT and the Slimelife Humpers will have no reason to buy Cilldebeast's morgue makeup. Their lifestyle will drastically change.

And everything was soooooo wrinkled!! I know she doesn't iron so what the hell? She needs all the help she can get looking even a little nice. maybe there's a filter for hiding the wrinkles on her ugly ass clothes like there is on her ugly ass fat face?
The way they "folded" their clothes gave me great anxiety. The basically just rolled the clothes. It drives me insane when I'm buying clothes and the sales clerk jams the clothing into the bag. In some stores I neatly fold before I get to the checkout and keep the tag out for easy scaning. I've had clerks ruin it by lifting up the garment and stuffing it in the bag. When they do that, I take it back out and fold it in front of them. I don't care if I hold up the line.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Did someone say cheese? How about Guyere melted on top of french onion soup. (That held me hostage a few weekends ago...)
Two human looking felines may or may not have just finished filling their gunts with omelets made with Mozzarella and shredded Mexican blend cheese. 🐷
I need coffee creamer. We make our coffee at home. We don’t have Dunkin’ here in the country. Hint hint Maasssives. 😹
Anyways, after all this cheese talk I am off to Aldi. Guyere cheese is ON the list! As is french onion soup! Yummy!

• Heart
  • Haha
This has always made me face palm so much. They have always let her nap during the day, especially when she comes home from school. And then they act like they have no idea why she doesn't sleep well at night!! "Her brain just won't shut off. She can't sleep." Yes, that's one of the reasons, but napping is also a major one.

It's just common sense - if she sleeps for like 2-3 hrs after school, she won't feel like going to bed at 9:00pm or whatever time they put her to bed. Also, as I said in a previous post, I think sometimes Asshat stays awake most of the night and then finally goes to bed close to when Abbie has to be up and getting ready to go to school. So he blames it on Abbie's sleeping habits and says they have to stay home because of her. He uses this excuse because part of the time, it's actually true. Pretty convenient for him.
While I know there will be times when she genuinely can't sleep, I 100% agree with this. They were talking about her having naps during the day just the other day. They regularly talk about her sleeping in until 10 or 11am, I also wonder how often they put her to bed really early after a bad night and that's why she's up at stupid o'clock sometimes. They have given her no routine. If they stuck to a similar wake and sleep time every night that might help! I know she's 16 and not on a child sleep patter but Piggy was only just beginning to get her up to bed at 10:30pm on a recent vlog, that seems quite late to me. I think I'd want lights off 10pm.

I think Big P sat in the car until A cleaned her up, changed her, and then got her settled on the couch. She took an awful long time to come in after she brought her home. As much as Asa annoys me, he does all of the work, all of the time.
I agree, I don't like him, but he definitely does more of the day-to-day hands-on looking after Abbie. I can't even imagine how Abbie would be without Asa. Then on top of that Asa has to full time care for her when Piggy swans off for her MLM long weekends away. Plus Asa is the one that has built up FA, he's done the work there (well Abbie has but you know what I mean) He's filmed, edited, posted and whatever else goes into maintaining a youtube channel. Piggy has only ridden on the coat tails of FA by starting slimelife.
I'm sure Asa wouldn't say no to a camping trip with his Dad or even Isaiah from time to time so he can have a break too. We all saw how she didn't cope with Asa being in the shack for 3 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.