Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Thilla's Insta. Grilling at the game.

First we have her story:

View attachment 933401View attachment 933402

Looks like they are the only ones cooking in the parking lot.

View attachment 933407View attachment 933408

And her Insta picture, photoshopped of course. :rolleyes:

View attachment 933411

They removed some of her chins, and did some weird shadow blend on her neck. There's a black line across the bottom of her neck.

View attachment 933416
They probably chased any others away from tailgating with their pathetic effort of trying "to belong" or being a part of the tailgating groups. No wonder with Priscilla's "woo-hoo" war call and Asa's spittin' out words and phrases like he was some teenager or early 20s guy...that and whatever slop Priscilla mixed up and Asa cooked up...no wonder their alone in that parking lot. Folks probably moved their pre-game partying elsewhere! Then there's the matter of the Jags no-win streak!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
WTF is that???
View attachment 933453
A Massive Mole?? 🧐:oops:πŸ₯΄πŸ€£
That's what I was talking about. There is nothing near her to cast that shadow. And look at how long her ear is.

Think that black line is a thin necklace. She wears the same one a lot.
No above the necklace on the right side of the photo. Also look at her earlobe. Her whole neck is distorted.

Awwwww tit! Shots fired!
This is going to absolutely unhinge the Beast!
"A-tha! A-tha! Someone is being mean to me!"
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Look how ridiculous she looks in a casual hoodie with huge earrings and lipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
According to her stories, they are currently doing a Lipstick Mama Family Cookie Decorating Zoom.
Seriously.
Who would want to be part of some weird ass "profession" as this?
I enjoy my career and my colleagues. I do not, however, want to decorate cookies with them via-Zoom during my down time.
So bleeping weird to me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
According to her stories, they are currently doing a Lipstick Mama Family Cookie Decorating Zoom.
Seriously.
I enjoy my career and my colleagues. I do not, however, want to decorate cookies with them via-Zoom during my down time.
So bleeping weird to me!
LOL...Our office did a Cookie Decorating Zoom last Christmas and it was ridiculous. It felt like we were five year olds and some of my co-workers acted like five year olds. The person who won acted like a five year old. But, one of the guys in our office girlfriend owns her own bakery and made the cookies and they were pretty damn good πŸ₯³

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Abbie really is getting on their nerves - did you see the look Pig dished out when she tried to swipe her drink! Plus extra loud yelling. What a happy family. Not.
Her cup likely had vodka in it…

Is she using a clear messenger bag as a fanny pack? I understand it being clear for security reasons, but is that an item someone would wear crossbody rather than around their waist?

Just found the bag online. It has a 65” strap designed to go across the body. 😳
She’s just using it (unsuccessfully) to hide behind

Is she using a clear messenger bag as a fanny pack? I understand it being clear for security reasons, but is that an item someone would wear crossbody rather than around their waist?

Just found the bag online. It has a 65” strap designed to go across the body. 😳
She’s just using it (unsuccessfully) to hide behind

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Seriously.
So bleeping weird to me!
Rocket, you have a real career, not a grifter's hobby 🍸 🍸 🍸

Rocket, you have a real career, not a grifter's hobby 🍸 🍸 🍸
I have to add, I love the woman in gray who looks utterly disgusted at this nonsense πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank goodness she doesn’t really like hot chocolate. Imagine if she picked it up and drank it quickly, drink and camera. We know they would have half-heartly tried to stop her, like they did hear, while laughing at her but the trip to the ED would have been no laughing manner..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank goodness she doesn’t really like hot chocolate. Imagine if she picked it up and drank it quickly, drink and camera. We know they would have half-heartly tried to stop her, like they did hear, while laughing at her but the trip to the ED would have been no laughing manner..

My kiddo would have chucked the camera out of the cup as soon as he saw it. Their entire lives revolve around cameras and setting up the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Girl, who are you kidding? They don't provide Abbie with medical attention...there wouldn't have been a trip to the ED.

• Heart
  • Sad
He continues to make a big deal about her β€œdropping β€œthe camera in the hot chocolate. But just seconds before, he had put the camera in the bottom of the mug so he could pour the milk on top of it for the cool shot. He’s so full of tit with his smoke and mirrors

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Kermy style review:
1. Interesting they're taking the blue chair from shitfaceface world in the middle of the day. You would think they need it. 🀭
ALSO CILLA IS FAT.
View attachment 933750
2. I can't believe how nice people are to me while I drive in this Santa Claus suit...... Maybe it's because not everyone is a narcissistic ahole.
3. I was the Santa in my daughter's school blah blah blah blah blah blah. She had a good time. Oh really wow riveting
4. Still babbling about being Santa while he's in the kitchen. Oh the kids loved me. SURE JAN
5. AB starts to scream like the 16-year-old toddler she is. And then fade to black. Wow I wasted 5 minutes of my life on this. Can't say I'm happy about it.
Reminds me of the coffee cups that say β€œI survived a meeting that should have been an email”.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.