Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Sorry for the duplicate. Got posted/finished just as the last thread was closing)

588C0A21-151D-45F8-BB0A-DD3E7C5E21CD.jpeg

At the end of today’s vlog, Ass is half dressed as “Santa” blathering on about not really being Santa, just an actor, Santa’s helper, etc. He’s not really making any sense. His hair is disheveled, he’s wearing part of the Santa suit while editing in the garage? If I didn’t know any better, I’d say he’s been drinking quite a bit.

At the kitchen counter, Pig is “sneak eating” something but hiding whatever it is. What do y’all think it is? The peanut butter cups she bought for the secret Santa gift but then explained that “ oh yeah”...can’t have anything with peanuts at the school?.... 🤨🧐

988DAF8E-4AFB-46C4-B8DE-8C17DC80C670.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
(Sorry for the duplicate. Got posted/finished just as the last thread was closing)

View attachment 932060
At the end of today’s vlog, Ass is half dressed as “Santa” blathering on about not really being Santa, just an actor, Santa’s helper, etc. He’s not really making any sense. His hair is disheveled, he’s wearing part of the Santa suit while editing in the garage? If I didn’t know any better, I’d say he’s been drinking quite a bit.

At the kitchen counter, Pig is “sneak eating” something but hiding whatever it is. What do y’all think it is? The peanut butter cups she bought for the secret Santa gift but then explained that “ oh yeah”...can’t have anything with peanuts at the school?.... 🤨🧐

View attachment 932062
Well since the package of Reese's looks intact, it must be the Cheez it Hooves...I mean Grooves. 🤣

Well since the package of Reese's looks intact, it must be the Cheez it Hooves...I mean Grooves. 🤣
On second thought...........maybe it's the Oreo's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
In my view, Priscilla has begun to display very obvious signs of depression. She does not appear to enjoy being filmed. I've noticed that, often, her husband asks her a question -- usually something like, "Should we talk about x?" -- and she responds with no. He then proceeds to talk about the topic that she has asked not to discuss publicly. I've seen this happen in multiple vlogs. In the past, it seemed like Isaiah was able to cheer Priscilla up, but lately not even Isaiah seems to be able to help her crack a smile. I've noticed that Asa often gets the benefit of the doubt on this forum (not to say that he doesn't get his fair share of criticism, but if one of the two gets a positive comment, it is typically Asa). I am genuinely concerned about Priscilla. I do think she truly loves her husband. His affection toward her is less overt. In fact, I've noticed that he mentions Lauren Brazee fairly regularly. He seems to look for excuses to mention Lauren in vlogs (like drawing attention to a song he knew that Lauren disliked, then holding up an ornament from Lauren). I don't mean to imply anything about that one way or the other. That said, I was wondering if anyone else had noticed that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

View attachment 932060

View attachment 932062
Could be the Oreos from the opened hidden box under pb cups

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 932060
At the end of today’s vlog, Ass is half dressed as “Santa” blathering on about not really being Santa, just an actor, Santa’s helper, etc. He’s not really making any sense. His hair is disheveled, he’s wearing part of the Santa suit while editing in the garage? If I didn’t know any better, I’d say he’s been drinking quite a bit
Could be the Oreos from the opened hidden box under pb cups
I noticed in THursday's vlog Ass was drunk. Creeped me out, vile bastard. Who wants to make bets on a car accident within the next few weeks?

• Wow
  • Heart
Drunken Santa ramblings in the storage room.... not a good look, Asshat.

I think A&P have been drinking even more since Isaiah has been home because then he can be responsible for Abbie while the two of them get tipsy and sloshed.

Moms_Helper__At_Home_Vocational_Skills_cropped-min.gif

• Sick
  • Sad
Thank you, my Meow Friend😍 and thank you to all my wonderful Tattle friends for the votes! Love you all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 932060

View attachment 932062
My guess is she is eating that pack of cookies open in front of her

Drunken Santa ramblings in the storage room.... not a good look, Asshat.

I think A&P have been drinking even more since Isaiah has been home because then he can be responsible for Abbie while the two of them get tipsy and sloshed.

View attachment 932080
Wonder why he is out there hiding... and what is going in inside the house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The drunk vlogging is double bad because he was drunk when he videoed. But was he drunk when he edited it??? If he was sober and published that anyway….

It is so strange how they don’t give two shits how they portray themselves anymore. Someone else said this - they are a psychiatrist’s wet dream

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Have they given Abbie a ring? I'd be afraid she'd take it off and put it in her mouth and choke. Or is it the pillow fringe? It looks too shiny and solid to be the fringe tho? And then it looks like she doesn't have it.

1639893807165.png
1639893864848.png

1639894027898.png

Reactions: 6
My guess is she is eating that pack of cookies open in front of her

Wonder why he is out there hiding... and what is going in inside the house.
I think he said he was in the storeroom at SW. He said he was editing in there while wearing the Santa suit. He’s a weirdo.

• Haha

View attachment 932060

View attachment 932062
She's eating oreos. And contemplating all of the others lol!

oreos.jpg

And a few mins later the oreo count dwindles as she stuffs her mouth.

1639895864692.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I think he said he was in the storeroom at SW. He said he was editing in there while wearing the Santa suit. He’s a weirdo.
Ah! Ok. Didn't watch I just assumed he was in the garage at home since he was editing. Why would he be editing a vlog at sw... you are right... he is still a weirdo.

She's eating oreos. And contemplating all of the others lol!

View attachment 932154

And a few mins later the oreo count dwindles as she stuffs her mouth.

View attachment 932155
Those look like the fudge dipped oreos too...
I hate oreos btw. Taste like burnt chocolate and dirt with a waxy cream filling.... eww.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The beast and her jaws were going like the clappers again- but this time she strategically placed her hand under her jaw and in doing so, partially covered her mouth in a casual manner, so as to avoid any suspicions that she was stuffing her pork chops. Unfortunately, she failed. She then looked awkwardly at the camera, moved her hand, continued with small open mouthed chomps and then realised she was BUSTED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.