Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kermy

VIP Member
@Kermy - if you are reading this, please know I’m thinking of you! ❤❤
Hi everyone, I'm still around..
Back to back Covid has kicked my butt, by the time I'm done working the braincell left over from the 80's is shot. Yup covid brain is real...
So yes I'm 3 for 3 on variants and had to go to UK for 2 of them.
I have alot to catch up on here when I can finally concentrate so if you see a random rambling you'll know why.
Happy and Safe Holidays to all
And
Healing Wishes too
Everyone stay safe

• Heart
Reactions: 47

What the ....

VIP Member
In case there was any doubt why they filmed Abbie with the ornament packaging.

I didn't include all the ones asking about ordering an ornament. Which they are only asking NOW because they saw Abbie packaging.

Just more using Abigail to fill their pockets. Must not have sold all that many if they are trying scam more purchases a week before christmas.
This is absolutely 100% fucking disgusting. FatheringAutism...more like ExploitingAutism.
Just the fact that people want to buy a butt ugly ornament just because it was "stimmed" with. Fucking sick

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Raingirl

Chatty Member
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
In case there was any doubt why they filmed Abbie with the ornament packaging.

I didn't include all the ones asking about ordering an ornament. Which they are only asking NOW because they saw Abbie packaging.

Just more using Abigail to fill their pockets. Must not have sold all that many if they are trying scam more purchases a week before christmas.
Ok, these people are bizarre and creepy wanting an ornament Abbie touched. Asa knows how to get all the weirdos riled up to be sure ornaments are ordered. The whole scenario is pretty disturbing.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Noir Fan

VIP Member
While I feel sorry for Abbie, and I wish her only the best…I don’t see anything cute about her - except for her dimples. My opinion, which may differ from others, is she has very much outgrown the cuteness factor.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Tammy36

While I feel sorry for Abbie, and I wish her only the best…I don’t see anything cute about her - except for her dimples. My opinion, which may differ from others, is she has very much outgrown the cuteness factor.
Her dimples are looking more like craters as she’s gotten more bloated since the start of this year and she’s looking more deranged with each passing vlog. Ive never got the cute/sweet side some members on here see. I don’t think there’s a lot going on in there but whatever personality she does have and shows is just as obnoxious as her parents. I see no sweetness or affection or thought for others ever. I don’t think she’s capable of it. I think the only things that matter to Abbie are her immediate wants being met (swing, music, cart ride) and her only genuine love is food. That’s not to say I don’t feel deeply sorry for her and wish things were better for her and she hadn’t been failed but it’s too late now to change anything. I know this will go down like a fart in a lift with the Abbie lovers on here but it’s just my opinion and how I feel about them. Not saying I’m right or wrong, again, it’s just my opinion and my feelings about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I would love to tell "that C word" (sorry) - that I am shocked that she and her husband put Abbie's business ALL over the internet. Exploiting her disabled almost unconscious daughter is much grosser than answering an honest question about weight maintenance. The internet is not judgement-free, hasn't she learned that by now?
❤Absolutely❤
Has she learned that by now? Short answer. No. Her deletion of the comments made already this morning is clear evidence of that. Denial. Nothing to see here. Seriously….It must really suck to be her.
What is the saying.. If you cannot take the heat, stay out of the kitchen? Pig needs to see her way out of the kitchen, for a variety of reasons, with a quickness.

It would be an interesting world on the internet if “influencers” did not have the ability to delete comments and actually had to address their audience as well as stand behind what they write themselves.🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I think both are pieces of ass shit , but it’s plain to see that Assa is way more patient and nuturing to Abbie then P is . I honestly don’t like the way she parents her , extremely dismissive and condescending I get the vibe she is very bitter that Abbie is the way she is and flat out cant stand her situation deep down inside . Based on my experience she seems like a cool kid If they would actually accommodate her ! She is so adorable when she’s not miserable sad and uncomfortable. We rag on them a lot for giggles but they seriously need to do better with Abigail it’s so concerning and it seems like since Golden boy left it’s gotten worse .
Don't be fooled by ASSa's onscreen behavior. The guy is a con artist and is playing people. He is on screen for at the most 15 minutes a vlog. Major editing going on before he puts out his crap and, of course, he makes sure HE is the one in the best light ALWAYS. They're all counting the days until Abbie is no longer their responsibility. Sure, they love she has made a ton of money for them but those days are coming to an end. No amount of selling shitty Xmas ornaments is going to bring back the heyday of years past. And no point in wishing they would do better with Abigail. It hasn't happened for the past 16 years and it's not going to happen now or ever.

• Heart
  • Sad

Kimmied

VIP Member
We tested negative!! I get my husband back some time today! My sons friend was taken off high flow and needs to wait for two rapid negative tests 12 hours apart and he should be good to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

RocketQueen

VIP Member
According to her stories, they are currently doing a Lipstick Mama Family Cookie Decorating Zoom.
Seriously.
Who would want to be part of some weird ass "profession" as this?
I enjoy my career and my colleagues. I do not, however, want to decorate cookies with them via-Zoom during my down time.
So fucking weird to me!

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Those jackasses only started wearing masks after they were called out for not wearing them. Lest we forget, Pig was at a week long pool and drunk fest party right smack dab in the middle of Covid. 🤮 They believe their own lies. It is comical.
ETA: Speaking of lies..
Big girl is up on IG claiming Abbie likes to “CHASE” them around the house. Chase who? You? 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹
Have another lemon drop Hefty.😹

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Good morning Tattlers! Merry Christmas Eve!
It will be another quiet one here. Just myself, my daughter and SIL and grandson that live with me. I'll be missing my two sons, my oldest daughter, her two boys and daughter, who also turns two today. But things are very bad here and I am 10 days away from surgery and cant risk it.
We are just having a very simple dinner this evening so I'm sure I'll be around all weekend, I just wanted to take a moment to tell everyone to have the Merriest Christmas that your situation allows. I'm grateful for all the laughs and conversations here, and the kinship some of us "OG's" share. I'm a snarky B, but I sincerely hope every one of you has a happy and blessed holiday! ❤
Carry on....:cool:

• Heart

firefly0434

Comments! Pig is on one this morning. Sounds like a legitimate question to me. What do you do to help her Pig? Feed her tacos for lunch and cereal for dinner? No wonder you are so defensive.
View attachment 948852View attachment 948854View attachment 948856
I actually don't think this is a wrong question to ask. 1. They choose to share their entire life on the internet 2. you would have to be blind to not see damn near the entire family is morbidly obese 3. its a valid concern considering Abbie can't do anything for herself 4. and they run their channel under the guise they are promoting teaching people about life with autism. Pig needs to get a grip and open her damn eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

MaidenX

VIP Member
They don't clickbait at all guys...

And none of them do videos because it's on trend or because they saw it someplace else.

And all they care about is that people care about them and enjoy their videos. It's not about money at all... alll the ads and sponsors and merch sells is for everyone else not them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Kimmied

VIP Member
I really want to catch up and I hope tonight I can. My sons friend took an engineering job with Amazon in Jacksonville right after Spring graduation. He came home last night- drove himself home only stopping once for gas. To Ohio. He is Covid positive and currently in the er. It’s not looking good. Please keep a good thought for him. Driving all alone with Covid across the country breaks my mommy heart. My husband is staying the night tonight so I am thinking the kid is very sick. And those fat fucking nobodies are running all around Jacksonville woo-hooing with no masks and no concerns for any one else. Please be safe out there, Tattle friends. Gotta run back to my kid. I hope everyone here is healthy.

• Heart
  • Sad

Kimmied

VIP Member
Too much talk about Covid on this site. I understand people are suffering and I wish you all the best, take care, but there are other sites where you can discuss. JMO😍
I actually asked if people wanted me to can it about what’s happening here. Not one person told me to stop. There is a direct geographical connection I know of and wrote it here. If you wanted me to stop I would have. Most of us worry and care about each other. I’m sorry if you don’t feel this way. JMO😉

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Comments! Pig is on one this morning. Sounds like a legitimate question to me. What do you do to help her Pig? Feed her tacos for lunch and cereal for dinner? No wonder you are so defensive.
View attachment 948852View attachment 948854View attachment 948856
She is shocked that someone would look at their photos and be concerned for Abbies weight?!
How can she be shocked? She and Asa are the size of a barn! Isaiah has struggled over the years and has had to diet and exercise in order to slim down. Summer packed on a good 15 lbs while under their roof as well.
But they have no concern about Abbies diet?
Shes really reaching with this post...and sounds stupid. She should've deleted instead lol

• Heart