Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He continues to make a big deal about her “dropping “the camera in the hot chocolate. But just seconds before, he had put the camera in the bottom of the mug so he could pour the milk on top of it for the cool shot. He’s so full of tit with his smoke and mirrors
Also notice how Abbie pressing the microwave button is just off camera... he didnt show that he had to do hand over hand for her to press that button.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He is just a sickening human being. He is just so “in love” with himself it’s pathetic. He’s going on and on about having his own Santa suit 🙄 and chair. She’s just the obedient wife, agreeing with everything he says! They were made for each other! Her makeup looks terrible and she’s a beauty guide!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He is just a sickening human being. He is just so “in love” with himself it’s pathetic. He’s going on and on about having his own Santa suit 🙄 and chair. She’s just the obedient wife, agreeing with everything he says! They were made for each other! Her makeup looks terrible and she’s a beauty guide!!!
I don't think she goes along with whatever he says/wants. Not saying she is a strong independent woman.... but she brow beats him and uses emotional manipulation to get her way. Then he does things he knows she hates to get back at her. He had mentioned before that P will keep bringing up things that happened over and over to use as ammo to "win" a fight and get her way. Then add in her fake crying and emotional break downs to get attention. I think the things it that look like she just lets him do whatever is because she genuinely doesn't give a tit. If it doesn't directly affect her or ask anything of her she doesn't give a tit what is going on.

They deserve eachother. I feel bad for the day they split up and start looking for new victims, I mean relationships. Or, well, I am sure Ass will be on the hunt before they split up (if he isn't already... not buying the one-and-done cheating.)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does everything require such a blown out of proportion response? What is wrong with admitting to trying out different shades of wax? Everything is shrouded in lies. It is pathetic.
Pig in her red and black Omar special. 😂 Reminds me of my big, fat blow up Santa Claus outside in the yard. 🎄🎅🏼🎄
Plus..Notice anything? Look how pale she is here too. Hooves included. Another editing blunder Moobie?
42910275-1020-4AD1-8488-F3BED6A38D17.jpeg

The 5 year business plan. LMAO! 😂
Tattlers, I give you…
Profit First.
Chapter 1. Paragraph 1.
True to form, these dummies lack originality.
FA11E3B9-0366-4AA1-9A4A-9A3AF4EEF46F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does everything require such a blown out of proportion response? What is wrong with admitting to trying out different shades of wax? Everything is shrouded in lies. It is pathetic.
Pig in her red and black Omar special. 😂 Reminds me of my big, fat blow up Santa Claus outside in the yard. 🎄🎅🏼🎄
Plus..Notice anything? Look how pale she is here too. Hooves included. Another editing blunder Moobie?
View attachment 934664

The 5 year business plan. LMAO! 😂
Tattlers, I give you…
Profit First.
Chapter 1. Paragraph 1.
True to form, these dummies lack originality.
View attachment 934726
Her hand looks just like a pig's cloven hoof. The transformation is now complete.
1640017951313.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Not really sure what most of y'all thought this was a new video. It was a minute long, it's considered YouTube shorts. All ass did was take content from the hot chocolate video and just condensed it.. it's just a way so that he can make more money on the crack content he produces.

• Sick
  • Sad

Not really sure what most of y'all thought this was a new video. It was a minute long, it's considered YouTube shorts. All ass did was take content from the hot chocolate video and just condensed it.. it's just a way so that he can make more money on the crack content he produces.
They are such scammers....making such a big deal about a water proof camera in the coco....when Ass himself filmed milk pouring over it... and taking a chunk of an already shown scene and putting a jump cut in where it looks like Abbie is using the microwave button on her own. Just illustrates the tricks he uses when he can to run his narrative.

Adding content running the narrative (like Abbie touching the ornaments/packaging)...he knows the HUMPERS all to well...and what makes them throw their hard earned $$$$ at them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Also notice how Abbie pressing the microwave button is just off camera... he didnt show that he had to do hand over hand for her to press that button.
ASSa may be "Fathering Autism" but he certainly isn't being a good Dad to Abbie. Shame on him. He needs the tit beat out of him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I had Covid in June 2020 with serious lasting after effects. Im vaccinated. The past week I have been so sick I was sure I had Covid again. I am coughing so bad, and cant catch a breath. And when I say cough, I mean coughing so hard I am peeing my pants, and have burst something in my eye- its blood red and disgusting. I tested negative. My doctor said there is currently a new virus spreading and people are getting very sick. (Ohio) Combined with Covid, things are a mess here. Im supposed to have surgery Jan. 4th, and I doubt it will happen, there are no inpatient beds. Several of my friends and co-workers have break-through cases of Covid, others have what I have. And to keep this in perspective, remember I am homebound and my "bubble" is tiny. Somehow I got sick, when no one else has. I dont know how they (Massives) have stayed healthy. I think they've sold their souls......
Hope you feel better soon RocketQueen!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope you feel better soon RocketQueen!
@RocketQueen Feel better soon. I just had my very first hospital stay for pneumonia and caught covid there (or in the ambulance on the way). I know how that coughing can be. Thankfully I was asymptomatic (pneumonia was bad enuf thank you) with the covid but I am pissed someone gave it to me. Here's hoping every hot tea with lemon makes you bit better each time. 🧡🌺😷

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So we saw a whole stupid set up for ipad cases, now is this a new commercial for the waterproof camera? Asswipe, just dish more dirt on Prissass-apotomus to us and save the ads for the leghumpers, they'll buy anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm in shock seeing what her skin looks like. It looks like she just woke up from a nap and slept on something that has texture. Due to the amount Piggy and Asa photoshop, it drops my jaw every time there is no light being used or editing to hide Piggy's extra chin. She is bleeping HUGE. I'm on the outside looking in shocked even though I know the truth. Just imagine what a brain duck Piggy plays on herself daily. She is one serious lost soul. Asa, please stop making sexual jokes to Piggy. I'm sure that's as far as it goes anyway, and the thought is just disgusting to think about.

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 6.20.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 6.19.51 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Today's vlog
He said it again, everyone take a drink! lol
Multiple runs to Dunkin, Chipotle, Xaxby's and maybe Costco doesn't count as having a full and busy schedule! I'm starting to think he's trying to push this narrative of "Oh we're so busy, it's super hectic!" in order to not only (1) Try to make their lives seem less dull and more exciting. But (2) To try to cover for the time spent recuperating from all of the adult beverages they're consuming on a regular basis now.

ezgif-6-e1e12ba42ab5-min.gif

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If Camp I Am Special has so many applicants than how is Kylie working all the sudden, or is it who you know and everyone else that is more qualified to work for free don't get the opportunity? Is Kylie going into the same profession as Summer?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.