Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Camp I Am Special has so many applicants than how is Kylie working all the sudden, or is it who you know and everyone else that is more qualified to work for free don't get the opportunity? Is Kylie going into the same profession as Summer?
I thought they meant had so many applicants for campers and not workers?? Not sure tho. Again with the teenager narrative...

Lets ALL jump on the autism train... wheeeeeeeew heeeeeew!!

I wonder what the neighbors think of that flinstone cart with all the loud moaning/honking as they go down the street. If I all of the sudden heard that ...it would scare the crap out of me...it just isn't something you hear everyday..or for me ...never.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They stepped in it so bad at the 4:46 mark. They went off script and had to improvise. Blaming his dainty wife for thinking dirty thoughts. She recovered by saying they could go get gifts and drive around...

Lurch is a creeper now too. Kept asking Abbie to give her a hug and Abbie didn't want to but that didn't stop her from keep asking. Emily at least had the decency to just accept a fist bump. I think Lurch thinks she's the Autism whisperer.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
He said it again, everyone take a drink! lol
Multiple runs to Dunkin, Chipotle, Xaxby's and maybe Costco doesn't count as having a full and busy schedule! I'm starting to think he's trying to push this narrative of "Oh we're so busy, it's super hectic!" in order to not only (1) Try to make their lives seem less dull and more exciting. But (2) To try to cover for the time spent recuperating from all of the adult beverages they're consuming on a regular basis now.

View attachment 935693
So sad

Reactions: 11
I'm in shock seeing what her skin looks like. It looks like she just woke up from a nap and slept on something that has texture. Due to the amount Piggy and Asa photoshop, it drops my jaw every time there is no light being used or editing to hide Piggy's extra chin. She is bleeping HUGE. I'm on the outside looking in shocked even though I know the truth. Just imagine what a brain duck Piggy plays on herself daily. She is one serious lost soul. Asa, please stop making sexual jokes to Piggy. I'm sure that's as far as it goes anyway, and the thought is just disgusting to think about.

View attachment 935684View attachment 935685
Does…does she have stretch marks on her FACE?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
LEACHES took ALL the donated gifts on their vlog for all to see. They have NO PRIDE. I can't anymore... this is beyond the worst in humans I have ever seen. Gross.
Not going to lie, I would take everything that they gave to me. And I will eat it. There's been plenty of times where I didn't have food in my belly. That's a blessing in my book. I don't see any reason why they would have to donate it, they actually have to eat too. And if they don't give out this food, it's going to get wasted.

Reactions: 13
They stepped in it so bad at the 4:46 mark. They went off script and had to improvise. Blaming his dainty wife for thinking dirty thoughts. She recovered by saying they could go get gifts and drive around...

Lurch is a creeper now too. Kept asking Abbie to give her a hug and Abbie didn't want to but that didn't stop her from keep asking. Emily at least had the decency to just accept a fist bump. I think Lurch thinks she's the Autism whisperer.
Are we to expect a self congratulatory video of Cilldebeast cooking a turkey to hand out to people in need? As if they are not suffering enough, they will be exposed to her face and nose touching cloven hooves preparing an ecoli ridden meal.

Now we know where the old tacky Tiki Bar has moved to! Why on earth would they want that on their small property?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
(Sorry for the duplicate. Got posted/finished just as the last thread was closing)

View attachment 932060
At the end of today’s vlog, Ass is half dressed as “Santa” blathering on about not really being Santa, just an actor, Santa’s helper, etc. He’s not really making any sense. His hair is disheveled, he’s wearing part of the Santa suit while editing in the garage? If I didn’t know any better, I’d say he’s been drinking quite a bit.

At the kitchen counter, Pig is “sneak eating” something but hiding whatever it is. What do y’all think it is? The peanut butter cups she bought for the secret Santa gift but then explained that “ oh yeah”...can’t have anything with peanuts at the school?.... 🤨🧐

View attachment 932062
She's sneaking those chocolate oreos that are open and hiding under the Reese cups! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are we to expect a self congratulatory video of Cilldebeast cooking a turkey to hand out to people in need? As if they are not suffering enough, they will be exposed to her face and nose touching cloven hooves preparing an ecoli ridden meal.

Now we know where the old tacky Tiki Bar has moved to! Why on earth would they want that on their small property?
I didn't even notice the Tiki Bar...LOL. How can you miss that monstrosity.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her cup likely had vodka in it…

She’s just using it (unsuccessfully) to hide behind

She’s just using it (unsuccessfully) to hide behind
@RocketQueen Feel better soon. I just had my very first hospital stay for pneumonia and caught covid there (or in the ambulance on the way). I know how that coughing can be. Thankfully I was asymptomatic (pneumonia was bad enuf thank you) with the covid but I am pissed someone gave it to me. Here's hoping every hot tea with lemon makes you bit better each time. 🧡🌺😷
Hope you're feeling better now Patchouli Rose!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It was all planned that way, they knew showing Abbie touching each bag was going to sell more.
Priss would have never put up with that otherwise, it’s just faster to do it herself. She has gained so much weight back that it’s starting to show in her face now. Her one saving grace was that after she lost #105lbs her face showed it. Then when she started gaining again it was her midsection, arms and thighs that showed the weight, not her face as much. Too late, it’s starting to show now! Where’s the Peleton? Where is Abbie’s bike? Where’s the RV?
(If they bought that RV instead of just renting one, they are ridiculously bad with their money. Who spends that much money on something and uses it once?)
I was going to write the same thing about her face! Her face was huge before & now its getting back to what it was. She can't really hide the weight gain anymore. You can tell when she was getting in the truck to pick up abbie from camp she was breathing heavy. I remember he said when she was heavier he use to have to cut out her heavy breathing from the vlogs

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not going to lie, I would take everything that they gave to me. And I will eat it. There's been plenty of times where I didn't have food in my belly. That's a blessing in my book. I don't see any reason why they would have to donate it, they actually have to eat too. And if they don't give out this food, it's going to get wasted.
If you need food please ask me.

Hope you're feeling better now Patchouli Rose!
I am! And as my grandmother used to say, I thank you kindly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was going to write the same thing about her face! Her face was huge before & now its getting back to what it was. She can't really hide the weight gain anymore. You can tell when she was getting in the truck to pick up abbie from camp she was breathing heavy. I remember he said when she was heavier he use to have to cut out her heavy breathing from the vlogs
I also noticed that he cuts just before she tries to lumber into the truck. That must be quite the sight! I can't imagine Cilldebeast wedging herself into a Miata and then trying to get out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
@RocketQueen Feel better soon. I just had my very first hospital stay for pneumonia and caught covid there (or in the ambulance on the way). I know how that coughing can be. Thankfully I was asymptomatic (pneumonia was bad enuf thank you) with the covid but I am pissed someone gave it to me. Here's hoping every hot tea with lemon makes you bit better each time. 🧡🌺😷
Thank you (and everyone else :)) for the well wishes. Today is day 9 and the best day I've had so far. Coughing less, and actually a bit productive instead of that dry, painful hacking. I'm hoping that 2022 sees all of us in good health, wealth, and cheer. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Isaiah doesn't photoshop either. Her real face is there for all to see. No slimmed down jawline or erasing out her multiple chins.

1640056493170.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I also noticed that he cuts just before she tries to lumber into the truck. That must be quite the sight! I can't imagine Cilldebeast wedging herself into a Miata and then trying to get out.
I want to see her climb into that truck SO badly! And when he panned back to her, right after she was in, she was huffing for air.
Im waiting for her to rip that overhead handgrip right out of the ceiling, and fall back to earth!
And she'll say what she always says: A-tha! I hurth my ankle! 🤣🤣

So the sectional is going bye-bye and Abbie has a new, light colored sofa coming. Asa said now they have to worry about stains, but oh well! What kind of logic is that?

I wish they would teach Abbie not to pick at her nose. Sorry, but its disgusting. Who wants to high five her after watching her do that?

Summer and Kylie need lives. Why were they at the cousins party? And good ol' Lurch hovering over Abbie again. Whats the obsession with hugging a 16 yr old? Is she breathing down Isaiahs neck for hugs? Fuckin weirdo. Shes as bad as Summer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.