Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In case there was any doubt why they filmed Abbie with the ornament packaging.

I didn't include all the ones asking about ordering an ornament. Which they are only asking NOW because they saw Abbie packaging.

Just more using Abigail to fill their pockets. Must not have sold all that many if they are trying scam more purchases a week before christmas.
A normal parent would be completely creeped out by those comments, but not the venal Massholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
From Thilla's Insta. Grilling at the game.

First we have her story:

1639946292465.png
1639946329508.png

Looks like they are the only ones cooking in the parking lot.

1639946447137.png
1639946466683.png

And her Insta picture, photoshopped of course. :rolleyes:

1639946554897.png

They removed some of her chins, and did some weird shadow blend on her neck. There's a black line across the bottom of her neck.

1639946663616.png

• Haha
  • Wow

First we have her story:

View attachment 933401View attachment 933402

View attachment 933407View attachment 933408

View attachment 933411

They removed some of her chins, and did some weird shadow blend on her neck. There's a black line across the bottom of her neck.

View attachment 933416
Think that black line is a thin necklace. She wears the same one a lot.

I think in one photo they showed one other tent in the parking lot. Nevervseen such a sad display of talkgating.

Also apparently Summer is watch Abbie while they are out. Was a atory on her instagram.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Any ideas on where the Massive's are going after Christmas? I seem to recall them saying Prissypoo and something big lined up.

Reactions: 12

First we have her story:

View attachment 933411

View attachment 933416
WTF is that???
Screenshot_20211219-145712~2.png

A Massive Mole?? 🧐:oops:🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Does anyone know how it works when they break their 5 year lease once this nightmare comes to an end?
Their LLC would be sued and they would forfeit any deposit. They would have likely had to pay a deposit given there was no commercial real estate history.

Of course, there isn’t going to be any money in
company so the landlord will be SOL, unless….
They agreed to a personal guarantee. I was responsible for our company’s retail leasing for over 20 years. Every single lease we were given to sign had the personal guarantee clause. We always crossed it out and never had push back as we had long term rental history. I am sure these morons didn’t know to cross out rhe gotchas in their lease. If personal guaranteed, they would be sued for the remaining months/years on the lease and for costs to release the space, and the costs to return it to a “plain vanilla box” (all improvements made removed)

Reactions: 16
I have noticed that she has been “off” as well. First and foremost, it has to be really stressful hiding your cookie eating, hiding half your body behind another…all because you continue to lie about failing the weight loss surgery. She knows what she is doing.
She also had a little drama with another Slime lifer on her personal page, so I imagine that has contributed to her recent mood.
What I really think though is this…
I watched a Live of hers last week. It was a train wreck. Ass was presumably bouncing little kiddies on his lap as Santa, so she was left to manage it by herself. She looked terrible. She had no idea what she was doing, did not know where her product pics were. Stumbling over her words. It was obvious how heavily she relies on The Moobs when she shills her tit on FB live. She mentioned HOW BUSY she was. She said she was working at SelfieWrld. Whether that means she is picking up actual shifts or just attending events where she plasters on a smile and guards the cupcake table..who knows? Then she mentioned working on the ornament orders….and that is when it hit me.
You know what her issue is right now? She is having to actually WORK. She is used to kicking back while everyone else does the leg work. Literally and figuratively. Remember the “we don’t plan on working at SelfieWrld” statement? Life, once again, is not panning out the way Pretentious Pigcilla wanted it to. Boohoo! 🐽All this change in her normal schedule has also obviously disrupted her secret food eating, be it in her She Pantry or chips and chocolate in the car.
The mention of Lauren is no doubt Ass being a prick. Lauren’s upcoming surgery has to be quite the sore spot with Pig. On the other hand, Moobs has had to play along with this “Pig the Skinny Hottie” narrative too. If there is anyone that knows just how much of a lying failure Pig is, it is him. He sees her in the flesh…all of it. ALL that flesh.
I am not too concerned. The ornament orders will soon be done. Santa will hang up his booze soaked suit. Igayah will go back to Boone. Pig will be back to her regular scheduled programming in just a few short weeks. Selfies, Margarita Day Dates and Drive Thru dashes while Sweet Girl gets all the respite hours they can muster. She will be juuust fine.
I agree that something is going on with Big P and that work is the likely culprit. I dont know if its SL or SW that is consuming her time but something is.
I tend to think the bulk of it is SL- trying to keep up sales, her "team" etc etc isnt as easy as she thought it would be. No more of that "Work from your phone anytime!" tit. They got back from Honking Across America and she has been different since. No Cilla vlogs, not even sponsored ones- Asa did those. No Fall decor. Nothing but SL retreats. Here it is, 1 week from Christmas. Ornaments still going out, late getting the tree and "decor" up. What happened to the big Sunday family dinners? Family outings? I believe she forced Asa into getting "hobbies" so he'd have something to vlog other than her.
I think P is stressed that once again, she is the breadwinner for the family except this time, the stakes are astronomical. She used to support a rental house and one used car payment. Now? My my. Hopefully Asa got a good deal on their home re-fi. Although if P has been making 30-50k a month I have no clue why they havent been tossing 20k on that payment every month and paying it off fast, instead of buying another house, RV, and cars.
I dont feel a bit sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Then reality hit when at least one of Izzy's roommates dropped out of the deal, leaving them holding the bag for another portion of the rent...and the humper crowds did not flock to SpankbankWORLD to see a wall stapled with fabric that Abbie lightly touched. Instead they were faced with real customers who left real(ly accurate) Google reviews panning the place.
Where did you get this information? As far as aware of Taj and Davis still live with Isaiah. What happened?
How are Covid cases in Florida ? Here in the Uk it’s rife and spreading again
Don't get to upset about the numbers. It does appear to be that there's a lot more people infected. But here in New York City. Our numbers are up. It seems everyone's got it. But we're not as bad as other states, they don't even want to get tested, therefore they don't quarantine.
20211219_160801.jpg

A lot of people are standing on lines as I write. Because it appears that we're getting a spike, but it doesn't mean that we're all dying. It just means that we got the virus. Plenty of us are already vaccinated and boosted. And yet they're still getting the virus. In total of Corona deaths here in the USA 825k not even close to a million people died. Media will make you think that it's a lot worse than it is. It's propaganda. Source: worldometer.com
Any ideas on where the Massive's are going after Christmas? I seem to recall them saying Prissypoo and something big lined up.
Interesting question I was thinking that myself. Doesn't seem like ASSa got enough vacations in this year.

Reactions: 15

First we have her story:

View attachment 933411

View attachment 933416
She looks goddamn ridiculous. Seriously. Does anyone remember the episode of "Friends" that Joey wanted everyone to think he had a Porsche, so he dressed in head to toe Porsche gear? Thats what she looks like- a character, a joke.
She didnt even know what tailgating was until this fall when they visited Golden Boy.
Now she thinks she is the Martha Stewart of tailgating. The other day she even had on a tee that said "You Had Me At Tailgating!"
I just cant with them. Just another excuse to eat. Nasty heifer. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I know we’ve discussed this before. But, it’s not just what they eat (high calorie, high fat, high sugary foods) it’s how much they eat. At one setting.
17827E63-87C1-4295-95B8-1C1E7CB9DE9F.png

This food they were cooking at the game was for two of them? It’d be more interesting to just film the two of them eating at every meal. The way they eat with their tongues hanging out and the amount they eat. Heck, it’d be like being present at the zoo or petting farm at feeding time. I’d watch it. Shoot, Pigcilla could just open her mouth wide and paying customers could throw pre-bought donut holes to throw into her pie hole. Like we use to throw peanuts into the wide open mouth of a hippo at the zoo. Ah, just another money making idea for you moobs and it leaves Abbie out.

2C6E300A-FDA0-4EDC-8B83-801683AADFDC.jpeg
2C6E300A-FDA0-4EDC-8B83-801683AADFDC.jpeg
I I think one of the reasons they seem stressed, drinking more, less tolerant or meaner towards Abbie is they have less respite care. No regular help from Summer (for hours), or Crazy Nanny or Becca, or even Brandy coming over. They probably begged Isaiah to come home just to help them out. I imagine they are tired and exhausted from her care as well as their selfy world endeavors, slime life stuff and whatever else they fill their day with. (Grocery shopping, eating, trips to Dunkin multiple times daily ) I don’t even know if they still have that lady-who-shall-not-be-named-filmed in their employ as a respite worker. I assume they still have regular people who mow their lawn, clean their house and clean their pool.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really want to catch up and I hope tonight I can. My sons friend took an engineering job with Amazon in Jacksonville right after Spring graduation. He came home last night- drove himself home only stopping once for gas. To Ohio. He is Covid positive and currently in the er. It’s not looking good. Please keep a good thought for him. Driving all alone with Covid across the country breaks my mommy heart. My husband is staying the night tonight so I am thinking the kid is very sick. And those fat bleeping nobodies are running all around Jacksonville woo-hooing with no masks and no concerns for any one else. Please be safe out there, Tattle friends. Gotta run back to my kid. I hope everyone here is healthy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Where did you get this information? As far as aware of Taj and Davis still live with Isaiah. What happened?

Don't get to upset about the numbers. It does appear to be that there's a lot more people infected. But here in New York City. Our numbers are up. It seems everyone's got it. But we're not as bad as other states, they don't even want to get tested, therefore they don't quarantine.
View attachment 933476
A lot of people are standing on lines as I write. Because it appears that we're getting a spike, but it doesn't mean that we're all dying. It just means that we got the virus. Plenty of us are already vaccinated and boosted. And yet they're still getting the virus. In total of Corona deaths here in the USA 825k not even close to a million people died. Media will make you think that it's a lot worse than it is. It's propaganda. Source: worldometer.com

Interesting question I was thinking that myself. Doesn't seem like ASSa got enough vacations in this year.
I was listening to a virologist and he said this new variant is much more contagious and we'll have high numbers going into January but by February, most everyone will have gotten it and the surge will have dissipated. I'm vaccinated and boosted but I'm also immune compromised. I just do not want to get it but unless I crawl under a rock, I will more than likely get it at some point. I want to spend Christmas with my kids. I'll mask up indoors and keep my distance. I'm just fascinated the Massholes have avoided it, that we know of but I think their days are numbered with this new variant.

• Sad
  • Heart
I was listening to a virologist and he said this new variant is much more contagious and we'll have high numbers going into January but by February, most everyone will have gotten it and the surge will have dissipated. I'm vaccinated and boosted but I'm also immune compromised. I just do not want to get it but unless I crawl under a rock, I will more than likely get it at some point. I want to spend Christmas with my kids. I'll mask up indoors and keep my distance. I'm just fascinated the Massholes have avoided it, that we know of but I think their days are numbered with this new variant.
Best thing any of us can do is try not to stress. That alone can make you poorly and affect your immune system. If you catch it it is more likely you will be fine than not.

And they may have had it. They would never talk about it if so. Maybe if Abbie got it so it would be content and bring in money.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I had Covid in June 2020 with serious lasting after effects. Im vaccinated. The past week I have been so sick I was sure I had Covid again. I am coughing so bad, and cant catch a breath. And when I say cough, I mean coughing so hard I am peeing my pants, and have burst something in my eye- its blood red and disgusting. I tested negative. My doctor said there is currently a new virus spreading and people are getting very sick. (Ohio) Combined with Covid, things are a mess here. Im supposed to have surgery Jan. 4th, and I doubt it will happen, there are no inpatient beds. Several of my friends and co-workers have break-through cases of Covid, others have what I have. And to keep this in perspective, remember I am homebound and my "bubble" is tiny. Somehow I got sick, when no one else has. I dont know how they (Massives) have stayed healthy. I think they've sold their souls......

• Sad
  • Heart
I had Covid in June 2020 with serious lasting after effects. Im vaccinated. The past week I have been so sick I was sure I had Covid again. I am coughing so bad, and cant catch a breath. And when I say cough, I mean coughing so hard I am peeing my pants, and have burst something in my eye- its blood red and disgusting. I tested negative. My doctor said there is currently a new virus spreading and people are getting very sick. (Ohio) Combined with Covid, things are a mess here. Im supposed to have surgery Jan. 4th, and I doubt it will happen, there are no inpatient beds. Several of my friends and co-workers have break-through cases of Covid, others have what I have. And to keep this in perspective, remember I am homebound and my "bubble" is tiny. Somehow I got sick, when no one else has. I dont know how they (Massives) have stayed healthy. I think they've sold their souls......
I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well Rocket. I'm glad it's not Covid, but you're right, there are still a lot of nasty viruses going around. I also had Covid in July 2020. I don't think I have any long-haul issues, but who knows yet, right? I am also triple-vaxxed, including the booster. My 20 y/o son came home from college on Dec. 9th and was fine. On Dec. 13th he started feeling like he was getting a cold, with some body aches. He has progressively gotten sicker, been to Urgent Care twice and his doc office twice. Two rapid strep tests came back negative...the final exam pointed to mono. He had Covid this time last year, but is not vaccinated. I wish they would have demanded a Covid test, but I guess it wouldn't change anything. He's staying away from everyone and treating the symptoms. He seems to be making some improvement as of this evening, thank goodness. It is so scary out there! Please everyone take precautions and be safe ❤

• Heart

First we have her story:

View attachment 933411

View attachment 933416
Looks like Jason Voorhees took a machete to her neck 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I guess Summer is watching Abbie at her house while the Massives are at the game...from her instagram story. ...unending respite. Be funny if Summer's couch cushions were "missing" as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.