Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Kermy style review:
1. Interesting they're taking the blue chair from shitfaceface world in the middle of the day. You would think they need it. 🀭
ALSO CILLA IS FAT.
Screenshot_20211219-181514_YouTube.jpg

2. I can't believe how nice people are to me while I drive in this Santa Claus suit...... Maybe it's because not everyone is a narcissistic ahole.
3. I was the Santa in my daughter's school blah blah blah blah blah blah. She had a good time. Oh really wow riveting
4. Still babbling about being Santa while he's in the kitchen. Oh the kids loved me. SURE JAN
5. AB starts to scream like the 16-year-old toddler she is. And then fade to black. Wow I wasted 5 minutes of my life on this. Can't say I'm happy about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my gosh, I could definitely eat a sleeve of them all at once. I have to be mindful when I'm eating them or else I'll eat a whole bunch and end up with a stomachache from all the sugar...plus an existential crisis while I think about all my regrets 🀣
@bready

I stay away from Oreos because they are way too tempting and ridiculously unhealthy and I have no problem eating way too many in one sitting!!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ:ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

However, I do buy them once a year, along with white chocolate chips, and make the most amazing Oreo Bark for the holidays!! Back in 2015, when my son was a freshman in high school he came home with the recipe for Oreo Bark and asked if we could go to the store to buy the ingredients (literally two items!) which we did. He made them all by himself and happily cleaned up the mess...that was a first I'm sure! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Later that night after the Oreo Bark had chilled in the fridge, we had some...WOW, so yummy! A new tradition had begun!

He will be here for Christmas Eve this year so I'm making all his favorites including...

My mom's Italian Beef with homemade Kimmelweck rolls...(Beef on Weck is a staple in the Buffalo, NY area...which is where I'm from!!)
beefnweck.jpg

Layered taco dip
64904_148655121957336_1638272792_n.jpg

Tons of homemade cookies, and his infamous Oreo Bark!! 🀀🀀🀀
This is the version made with more white chocolate chips.
oreobark2.jpg

We also make a version with more Oreos, which is the first one my son ever made.

Here is a pic of his first-ever batch from 2015. I prefer an even mixture of the two, as it looks better, but truth be told, no matter how you make it....OMG, it's to die for!
oreobarkjake.jpg
oreo bark recipe.jpg

I'm drooling thinking about all the yumminess! I don't eat meat very often anymore, but I'm looking forward to crockpot homemade Italian Beef on a weck!!!
Here is a copy of the Oreo Bark recipe, it's to die for!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Abbie really is getting on their nerves - did you see the look Pig dished out when she tried to swipe her drink! Plus extra loud yelling. What a happy family. Not.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Kermy style review:
1. Interesting they're taking the blue chair from shitfaceface world in the middle of the day. You would think they need it. 🀭
ALSO CILLA IS FAT.
View attachment 933750
2. I can't believe how nice people are to me while I drive in this Santa Claus suit...... Maybe it's because not everyone is a narcissistic ahole.
3. I was the Santa in my daughter's school blah blah blah blah blah blah. She had a good time. Oh really wow riveting
4. Still babbling about being Santa while he's in the kitchen. Oh the kids loved me. SURE JAN
5. AB starts to scream like the 16-year-old toddler she is. And then fade to black. Wow I wasted 5 minutes of my life on this. Can't say I'm happy about it.
Asshat even had to hold the UPS driver up to tell him he played Santa at his daughters school...like I am sure he cared...

I thought he would talk about being Santa at Selfish World... I guess not because no one showed up.

"Abbie had a good time making sugar cookies...she was really getting into it" ... I saw the clip it was hand over hand all the way and she was staring at the ceiling. ... just like every other time they make Abbie "cook"

Abbie really is getting on their nerves - did you see the look Pig dished out when she tried to swipe her drink! Plus extra loud yelling. What a happy family. Not.
Abbie definitely has some serious volume to her moans and honks.. no way the neighbors aren't hearing that. I can see she gets it from P ...WHEEEEEEEEW. HEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!

@bready

I stay away from Oreos because they are way too tempting and ridiculously unhealthy and I have no problem eating way too many in one sitting!!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ:ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

However, I do buy them once a year, along with white chocolate chips, and make the most amazing Oreo Bark for the holidays!! Back in 2015, when my son was a freshman in high school he came home with the recipe for Oreo Bark and asked if we could go to the store to buy the ingredients (literally two items!) which we did. He made them all by himself and happily cleaned up the mess...that was a first I'm sure! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Later that night after the Oreo Bark had chilled in the fridge, we had some...WOW, so yummy! A new tradition had begun!

He will be here for Christmas Eve this year so I'm making all his favorites including...

My mom's Italian Beef with homemade Kimmelweck rolls...(Beef on Weck is a staple in the Buffalo, NY area...which is where I'm from!!)
View attachment 933440

Layered taco dip
View attachment 933439

View attachment 933441

We also make a version with more Oreos, which is the first one my son ever made.

Here is a pic of his first-ever batch from 2015. I prefer an even mixture of the two, as it looks better, but truth be told, no matter how you make it....OMG, it's to die for!
View attachment 933460View attachment 933740

I'm drooling thinking about all the yumminess! I don't eat meat very often anymore, but I'm looking forward to crockpot homemade Italian Beef on a weck!!!
I gained 5 lbs just looking at this post.!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I wonder if Abbie shouts loudly because she knows it gets on their nerves?

But I wonder how long it took him to sober up enough to play santa. God I hate P and assache

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm saddened hearing the heartbreaking news for my tattle friends who only put good into the universe and some kickass snark. Maybe the Maasives have so much alcohol in their systems that it probably kills anything they are exposed to at least it's my rationale for those disgusting IDIOTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
From Thilla's Insta. Grilling at the game.

First we have her story:

View attachment 933401View attachment 933402

Looks like they are the only ones cooking in the parking lot.

View attachment 933407View attachment 933408

And her Insta picture, photoshopped of course. :rolleyes:

View attachment 933411

They removed some of her chins, and did some weird shadow blend on her neck. There's a black line across the bottom of her neck.

View attachment 933416
Is she using a clear messenger bag as a fanny pack? I understand it being clear for security reasons, but is that an item someone would wear crossbody rather than around their waist?

Just found the bag online. It has a 65” strap designed to go across the body. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
On a scale of 1-10, how exhtited was Pig really to have Abbie helping her with the ornaments?
View attachment 933038
It was all planned that way, they knew showing Abbie touching each bag was going to sell more.
Priss would have never put up with that otherwise, it’s just faster to do it herself. She has gained so much weight back that it’s starting to show in her face now. Her one saving grace was that after she lost #105lbs her face showed it. Then when she started gaining again it was her midsection, arms and thighs that showed the weight, not her face as much. Too late, it’s starting to show now! Where’s the Peleton? Where is Abbie’s bike? Where’s the RV?
(If they bought that RV instead of just renting one, they are ridiculously bad with their money. Who spends that much money on something and uses it once?)

• Heart
@bready

View attachment 933440

Layered taco dip
View attachment 933439

View attachment 933441

OMG, Oreo bark looks yummy and decadent. Thank you for the recipe. I'm going to make this for the hubs and me for Christmas. Sadly my kids all live 6 to 12 hours away and it isn't very often that we can be together especially at Christmas. My husband and I have started a new tradition of traveling somewhere so we're heading to the beach on the 26th.

• Heart
Is she using a clear messenger bag as a fanny pack? I understand it being clear for security reasons, but is that an item someone would wear crossbody rather than around their waist?

A regular fanny pack would never fit around her girth.

• Haha

Only 65 inches and it fits around her? I'm impressed.

• Haha
@bready

View attachment 933440

Layered taco dip
View attachment 933439

View attachment 933441

I think I've had a beef sandwich like that! One of my brothers lives in East Amherst and he always gets us sandwiches like these when we visit. They are divine!!!
I'll be curious to see if P suddenly posts a vlog- "Easy Oreo Bark!" 🀣 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@bready

View attachment 933440

Layered taco dip
View attachment 933439

View attachment 933441

All of that looks delicious!! I love beef on a weck!!

I just watched Lurch's latest video. It was boring as could be, but we get to see Chloe and Ruby's other Moms. Cilldebeast is in the first 30 seconds pawing for sprinkles for "Abbie".

1639960656412.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It was all planned that way, they knew showing Abbie touching each bag was going to sell more.
Priss would have never put up with that otherwise, it’s just faster to do it herself. She has gained so much weight back that it’s starting to show in her face now. Her one saving grace was that after she lost #105lbs her face showed it. Then when she started gaining again it was her midsection, arms and thighs that showed the weight, not her face as much. Too late, it’s starting to show now! Where’s the Peleton? Where is Abbie’s bike? Where’s the RV?
(If they bought that RV instead of just renting one, they are ridiculously bad with their money. Who spends that much money on something and uses it once?)
ASS-a is such a tool...haven't you noticed the many vlog shots where he strategically places the camera behind his truck/on his truck bed so you can see the Travel Maass sticker on his back windshield? We see you ASS-a 🀨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder what Golden Boys "big gift" is.
Probably a self-driving one wheel with lights and sirens and a Kureg built in.
I also wonder if he paid his water bill. Hint! Hint! humpers! Watch his vlog! Buy his prints! :sick: :sick:

• Haha
I wonder if Lurch has the parents sign release forms for their kids to be in her vlog.
I thought the same thing. She also filmed a school outing a few weeks ago. I think it is very invasive and I wonder how many parents are aware that she posts to YT? You would think that The Angry Elf, the "privacy lawyer", would put the brakes on filming children.

"I don't want to be That Person BUT..." πŸ˜†View attachment 933876
That perfectly depicts the morgue makeup that she is shilling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.