Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he said he was in the storeroom at SW. He said he was editing in there while wearing the Santa suit. He’s a weirdo.
Still dreaming of all the feelings-couch thots he thought were going to come running to sit on his lap when he agreed to play Santa...

I hate oreos btw. Taste like burnt chocolate and dirt with a waxy cream filling.... eww.
You bleeping monster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
In case there was any doubt why they filmed Abbie with the ornament packaging.

I didn't include all the ones asking about ordering an ornament. Which they are only asking NOW because they saw Abbie packaging.

Just more using Abigail to fill their pockets. Must not have sold all that many if they are trying scam more purchases a week before christmas.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
(Sorry for the duplicate. Got posted/finished just as the last thread was closing)

View attachment 932060
At the end of today’s vlog, Ass is half dressed as “Santa” blathering on about not really being Santa, just an actor, Santa’s helper, etc. He’s not really making any sense. His hair is disheveled, he’s wearing part of the Santa suit while editing in the garage? If I didn’t know any better, I’d say he’s been drinking quite a bit.

At the kitchen counter, Pig is “sneak eating” something but hiding whatever it is. What do y’all think it is? The peanut butter cups she bought for the secret Santa gift but then explained that “ oh yeah”...can’t have anything with peanuts at the school?.... 🤨🧐

View attachment 932062
Not only has Abbie regressed...the longer Isaiah is there, the more child-like he acts! JMO

I noticed in THursday's vlog Ass was drunk. Creeped me out, vile bastard. Who wants to make bets on a car accident within the next few weeks?
I would hope, before that happens, one or both of them would be pulled over for DWI.

💝Thank you @Noir Fan for a creative and very fitting new thread title. 💝
Tattle on Ladies and Gents! 🎅🏼
Thank you Noir Fan and WowMeowMeowWow for the new title and thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In my view, Priscilla has begun to display very obvious signs of depression. She does not appear to enjoy being filmed. I've noticed that, often, her husband asks her a question -- usually something like, "Should we talk about x?" -- and she responds with no. He then proceeds to talk about the topic that she has asked not to discuss publicly. I've seen this happen in multiple vlogs. In the past, it seemed like Isaiah was able to cheer Priscilla up, but lately not even Isaiah seems to be able to help her crack a smile. I've noticed that Asa often gets the benefit of the doubt on this forum (not to say that he doesn't get his fair share of criticism, but if one of the two gets a positive comment, it is typically Asa). I am genuinely concerned about Priscilla. I do think she truly loves her husband. His affection toward her is less overt. In fact, I've noticed that he mentions Lauren Brazee fairly regularly. He seems to look for excuses to mention Lauren in vlogs (like drawing attention to a song he knew that Lauren disliked, then holding up an ornament from Lauren). I don't mean to imply anything about that one way or the other. That said, I was wondering if anyone else had noticed that.
I have noticed that she has been “off” as well. First and foremost, it has to be really stressful hiding your cookie eating, hiding half your body behind another…all because you continue to lie about failing the weight loss surgery. She knows what she is doing.
She also had a little drama with another Slime lifer on her personal page, so I imagine that has contributed to her recent mood.
What I really think though is this…
I watched a Live of hers last week. It was a train wreck. Ass was presumably bouncing little kiddies on his lap as Santa, so she was left to manage it by herself. She looked terrible. She had no idea what she was doing, did not know where her product pics were. Stumbling over her words. It was obvious how heavily she relies on The Moobs when she shills her tit on FB live. She mentioned HOW BUSY she was. She said she was working at SelfieWrld. Whether that means she is picking up actual shifts or just attending events where she plasters on a smile and guards the cupcake table..who knows? Then she mentioned working on the ornament orders….and that is when it hit me.
You know what her issue is right now? She is having to actually WORK. She is used to kicking back while everyone else does the leg work. Literally and figuratively. Remember the “we don’t plan on working at SelfieWrld” statement? Life, once again, is not panning out the way Pretentious Pigcilla wanted it to. Boohoo! 🐽All this change in her normal schedule has also obviously disrupted her secret food eating, be it in her She Pantry or chips and chocolate in the car.
The mention of Lauren is no doubt Ass being a prick. Lauren’s upcoming surgery has to be quite the sore spot with Pig. On the other hand, Moobs has had to play along with this “Pig the Skinny Hottie” narrative too. If there is anyone that knows just how much of a lying failure Pig is, it is him. He sees her in the flesh…all of it. ALL that flesh.
I am not too concerned. The ornament orders will soon be done. Santa will hang up his booze soaked suit. Igayah will go back to Boone. Pig will be back to her regular scheduled programming in just a few short weeks. Selfies, Margarita Day Dates and Drive Thru dashes while Sweet Girl gets all the respite hours they can muster. She will be juuust fine.

Last edited:
  • Heart

I didn't include all the ones asking about ordering an ornament. Which they are only asking NOW because they saw Abbie packaging.

Just more using Abigail to fill their pockets. Must not have sold all that many if they are trying scam more purchases a week before christmas.
Ok, these people are bizarre and creepy wanting an ornament Abbie touched. Asa knows how to get all the weirdos riled up to be sure ornaments are ordered. The whole scenario is pretty disturbing.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

This is absolutely 100% bleeping disgusting. FatheringAutism...more like ExploitingAutism.
Just the fact that people want to buy a butt ugly ornament just because it was "stimmed" with. bleeping sick

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
On a scale of 1-10, how exhtited was Pig really to have Abbie helping her with the ornaments?
B047654C-F01B-42AB-988C-77D9E08CF592.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I have been noticing a few things about Selfish world.

They have these events like Santa.. although no photos tagged with Santa, it appears that maybe one or two people might have shown up but obviously did not draw many in.... had to post Abbie with Santa as most likely no one else showed up. Second time for Santa... he has a few pics of him with people but it appears he tried to take pics with people..instead of the customers taking pics with him.... the customers were in the background.

One "paws" events to bring people with dogs in...which if it had been successful...would have been a huge sh..t show..fleas, dog fights, peeing and pooping..etc. There was only 2 small dogs that show up on their instagram... again a huge flop...seemingly.

Other observation is I dont see postings of their happy employees..no sign of them for a while.. also.. where is Sherry..has anyone seen her related to selfish world lately??

I could be wrong but just seeing how these events are going..the end is probably coming soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thank you meow! You got me laughing about this because I'm getting all amped up thinking about it. I gotta return some items at target and I don't think I want an amped up pissed off mindset! Shoppers beware!
You know this was set up to sell the remaining ornaments. All for the money. Any job coach on this forum can tell you they set Abbie up for failure. Giving her the whole box while sitting on the floor. They knew what she was gonna do. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah! Ok. Didn't watch I just assumed he was in the garage at home since he was editing. Why would he be editing a vlog at sw... you are right... he is still a weirdo.

Those look like the fudge dipped oreos too...
I hate oreos btw. Taste like burnt chocolate and dirt with a waxy cream filling.... eww.
I like oreos dunked in milk. But my favorite part is the chocolate cookie. I love that more than the filling. I'm that weird person that scrapes most of the frosting off of cakes though.

Pretty sure that is Abbies hand on top of Assholes hand. Looks like his ring.
Oh probably, I didn't even consider that.

On a scale of 1-10, how exhtited was Pig really to have Abbie helping her with the ornaments?
View attachment 933038
Damn she's fat and ugly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I like oreos dunked in milk. But my favorite part is the chocolate cookie. I love that more than the filling. I'm that weird person that scrapes most of the frosting off of cakes though.

Oh probably, I didn't even consider that.

Damn she's fat and ugly.
Nah with you there. Not a frosting fan (unless it's an appropriately sized layer of cream cheese frosting.) I despise "birthday cake" because its flavorless cake with a sugary bleh frosting.

Also not much of a sweets eater though.

Knew a person who would sit down with an entire pack of oreos and eat them all in one sitting. Makes me sick to my stomach thinking of that. I could see P doing something like that. Wonder if that pack of fudge dipped oreos survived the night.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She mentioned HOW BUSY she was. She said she was working at SelfieWrld. Whether that means she is picking up actual shifts or just attending events where she plasters on a smile and guards the cupcake table..who knows? Then she mentioned working on the ornament orders….and that is when it hit me.
You know what her issue is right now? She is having to actually WORK. She is used to kicking back while everyone else does the leg work. Literally and figuratively. Remember the “we don’t plan on working at SelfieWrld” statement?
Haha...they really thought they were on that "passive income" train. Kick back on the boat, go out on an RV vacation, and let their Ski Slope Investment Property and The Shop That Somehow Runs Itself pull in the big bucks. Profit fir$t! Then reality hit when at least one of Izzy's roommates dropped out of the deal, leaving them holding the bag for another portion of the rent...and the humper crowds did not flock to SpankbankWORLD to see a wall stapled with fabric that Abbie lightly touched. Instead they were faced with real customers who left real(ly accurate) Google reviews panning the place.

Other observation is I dont see postings of their happy employees..no sign of them for a while.. also.. where is Sherry..has anyone seen her related to selfish world lately??

I could be wrong but just seeing how these events are going..the end is probably coming soon.
I wonder if all the "I've been so busy" talk is also them creating an easy out for when they have to close the Spankbank...they can say it was a success, but they were just too busy to run another business by themselves. Maybe they'll even throw corporate under the bus. Say something like "We were told when we signed the contract that the business really runs itself...but we didn't get as much support from corporate as we thought we would." It's gotta be anybody's fault but theirs!

Knew a person who would sit down with an entire pack of oreos and eat them all in one sitting. Makes me sick to my stomach thinking of that. I could see P doing something like that. Wonder if that pack of fudge dipped oreos survived the night.
Oh my gosh, I could definitely eat a sleeve of them all at once. I have to be mindful when I'm eating them or else I'll eat a whole bunch and end up with a stomachache from all the sugar...plus an existential crisis while I think about all my regrets 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is absolutely 100% bleeping disgusting. FatheringAutism...more like ExploitingAutism.
Just the fact that people want to buy a butt ugly ornament just because it was "stimmed" with. bleeping sick
It was touched and fondled by Abbie's dirty, gross fingers. :sick:🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I have noticed that she has been “off” as well. First and foremost, it has to be really stressful hiding your cookie eating, hiding half your body behind another…all because you continue to lie about failing the weight loss surgery. She knows what she is doing.
She also had a little drama with another Slime lifer on her personal page, so I imagine that has contributed to her recent mood.
What I really think though is this…
I watched a Live of hers last week. It was a train wreck. Ass was presumably bouncing little kiddies on his lap as Santa, so she was left to manage it by herself. She looked terrible. She had no idea what she was doing, did not know where her product pics were. Stumbling over her words. It was obvious how heavily she relies on The Moobs when she shills her tit on FB live. She mentioned HOW BUSY she was. She said she was working at SelfieWrld. Whether that means she is picking up actual shifts or just attending events where she plasters on a smile and guards the cupcake table..who knows? Then she mentioned working on the ornament orders….and that is when it hit me.
You know what her issue is right now? She is having to actually WORK. She is used to kicking back while everyone else does the leg work. Literally and figuratively. Remember the “we don’t plan on working at SelfieWrld” statement? Life, once again, is not panning out the way Pretentious Pigcilla wanted it to. Boohoo! 🐽All this change in her normal schedule has also obviously disrupted her secret food eating, be it in her She Pantry or chips and chocolate in the car.
The mention of Lauren is no doubt Ass being a prick. Lauren’s upcoming surgery has to be quite the sore spot with Pig. On the other hand, Moobs has had to play along with this “Pig the Skinny Hottie” narrative too. If there is anyone that knows just how much of a lying failure Pig is, it is him. He sees her in the flesh…all of it. ALL that flesh.
I am not too concerned. The ornament orders will soon be done. Santa will hang up his booze soaked suit. Igayah will go back to Boone. Pig will be back to her regular scheduled programming in just a few short weeks. Selfies, Margarita Day Dates and Drive Thru dashes while Sweet Girl gets all the respite hours they can muster. She will be juuust fine.
ohhhh...more drama on her personal page...do tell...any screenshots??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have been noticing a few things about Selfish world.

They have these events like Santa.. although no photos tagged with Santa, it appears that maybe one or two people might have shown up but obviously did not draw many in.... had to post Abbie with Santa as most likely no one else showed up. Second time for Santa... he has a few pics of him with people but it appears he tried to take pics with people..instead of the customers taking pics with him.... the customers were in the background.

One "paws" events to bring people with dogs in...which if it had been successful...would have been a huge sh..t show..fleas, dog fights, peeing and pooping..etc. There was only 2 small dogs that show up on their instagram... again a huge flop...seemingly.

Never did seem like a sustainable business.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG..on P's Lipstick Mama scam page...

"Can you tell me about me be a distributor ? I can't afford it so I need to sell it. "

WOW! So sad.... it could be P or Asshat posting these things to reel some really poor HUMPERS in.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.