Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Littlestpeanut

My Mom has an expression for that.."Eating High on the Hog"

Do you think Abbie knows the difference between prime rib and hamburger meat or pretzels?
Abbie was trying to eat leaves in one vlog, so I would say no, this kid knows no difference

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I know we talk about Abbies hair all the time, but I hope when things open back up that Isaiah get a hair cut. He looks really frumpy lately.

Oh and had to add, I cannot believe P actually text his teacher about getting him up early. How is the kid (adult!) going to function at college without P up his butt? How embarrassing for him that the show this stuff. P....gnaw through the cord already.

• Haha
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Very very late to the party today...

I just have to say, I cannot stand fake ass P. Cooking grilled cheese? And what is with the sudden sing-song tone of voice and attentiveness? "Ok, take a deep breath," "What do you need?" AS IF!! As if she has EVER used that tone or asked what she needs. This must be for the schools benefit. Too little too late, because if anyone who is not a leghumper has seen even one other FA vlog at random, this never happens. And if I hear her say "And thats ok!" one more time, I swear when the 'rona danger has passed I am driving straight to JAX for their first post-pandemic meet-up, and call them out right in front of the rabid fans. Not really. But I wish I could, and thats ok!

Asa. "Well she needs routine, but she'll get bored. Well, normally do this but the more she does it will help her learn." Translation: Well, we really dont want our "autism princess" melting down because she is bored, so teachers be damned! And we know she could learn if we made her clean her room, but we dont have the time or energy to do that with her daily because we work 80 hours a week. And stop asking her if she wants a break every time she breathes. Damn! Now we KNOW why shes always asking for breaks. When THEY are done they "ask" her if she wants one. DUH...they know she'll say yes! And why in the hell is Asa praising P all day every day now? You're the best, the prettiest, the smartest, blah blah blah. What did you do Asa? Caught creepin online late at night instead of editing?

Sorry so long. Bad day at work, so venting about these disgusting humans will help me sleep. Unless of course I get a "look in my eye" like Abbie, we all know what happens then. Frkn garbage people.

• Heart

10fingers10toes

Oh they address consistency. They say they aren’t consistent in activities because Abbie will get bored. Oh give me a break!.
Here we go again! We just commented here about Abbie being bored all the time, now they are trying to throw the term out there like they are addressing the issue :rolleyes: .

No dumbbells, you are not addressing the issue. Abbie is bored ALL THE TIME. Abbie rarely wants to do ANYTHING except eat, water play, hear music and go for rides.

That excuse for not being consistent goes on the list of some of the big fat LIES that you tell.

Here is something for you to address next vlog: Why teach your daughter skills that are beyond her understanding? Some of these things, even if she did attempt them, could be dangerous (i.e. using the stove burner, opening the gate, etc.)

Can't you just face it, she is NOT 15 years old!! Stop trying to pretend that she is, if you can't face it get therapy! Seriously, she has not reached milestones of a child 12-24 months. Don't believe me?? LOOK IT UP!! Thing is, she is disabled so those "milestones" don't apply to her and everyone gets that BUT YOU!!

Anyone who sees her understands that she is not neurotypical, within minutes. You don't have anything to prove. Stop trying to fit her into a category of "typical teen". Let her be in her lane and guide her from there.

I have learned so much from the things that people post here. You may think it's all just "hate", but you are missing the big picture. You don't listen.
You are so blinded by, vlog content, views, likes, follows, money, it's really just sad.

if they keep giving her what they give her, I think so 100%..if I was them I would be afraid of that..the thing I dont get is, they always say "she is not a picky eater" and they give her all her food, why does it have to be junk food?? she will eat healthy food but they keep giving her junk,,,,its crazy to me
I agree. A piece of fruit or a vegetable is about as scarce in that house as the truth!

Last edited:
  • Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
Oh my I just started the vlog. Abbies shorts look tight, hope she can move around freely. And guess what, they got Popeyes.

Priscilla said to hell with her weight loss surgery.

Can you get it done twice?

• Haha
  • Sick

MotherMayI

What gives the impression they are struggling? They seem to get the same amount of views and the same amount of supporters.

Maybe because they have more expenses now? I doubt they are good at managing money. Probably not the best idea to run out and buy a half million dollar home because they made some money on YouTube.... but then again I don’t know how much they make.
Aside from them pretty much saying it outright. We are in the midst of a pandemic. We are heading into an unprecedented GLOBAL recession. Everyone is going to be hurting soon enough. But Youtubers who are living beyond their means on uncertain incomes are in a lot of trouble.

Youtube is also understaffed right now. They aren't approving as many videos, and are taking questionable videos down without review. Sponsors are hurting as people don't/wont have expendable income. So they aren't getting the same offers to monetize that they were getting before. It's going to become really obvious really fast that despite the fancy looks, these people are still living paycheck to paycheck.

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
Priscilla “I like disinfected my hands and everything, the girl was wearing gloves when she handed me the food”

Wipes nose as she’s eating

This is quality content, I’m not even more than 30 seconds into the vlog.

• Haha
  • Sick

KateK

VIP Member
Butcher Box (where their prime rib came from) is not cheap.

Butcher Box has options that range in cost from $129-$270. And you know they got the Big Box.

• Curated Box ( ButcherBox Selects the Meats for you)
    • Classic Box: $129/month, 8-11 lbs meat
    • Big Box: $238/month, 16-22 lbs meat
  • Custom Box ( You choose what you want)
    • Classic Box: $149/month, 9-14 lbs meat
    • Big Box: $270/month, 18-26 lbs meat
My Mom has an expression for that.. "Eating high on the Hog"

Do you think Abbie knows the difference between prime rib and hamburger meat or pretzels?

• Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
Nobody has a life in that house, it’s all about Abbie and what she wants. They really need to have other interests besides her. She dominates the household.
Watching miss piggy showing her how to make a sandwich was a lesson in futility. All the cult were saying how great she did and how smart she is. The school work is a farce, she doesn’t even look at the task they are showing her, zero engagement.
Jumping in the pool fully clothed again, Summer laughing like a hyena, great Job Abbie, not.
It’s all a load of bollocks, she doesn’t understand any of it and it’s time they stopped pretending that A will be anything more than what you can see.
No amount of vlogs will change the fact that she is severely IDD.

• Heart

10fingers10toes

Funny, P said school said to be consistent with the routine... P ssid they should... A then talks over her to say they shouldn't or she will get bored... wtf A the school.us constantly on you about consistency and reinforcement why constantly go against that? What is the benefits for you to not do what every single other being on the planet knows is best for Abby? Other than intentionally sabotaging her I don't understand what the goal is...

Honestly having Ab helping with food and dishes is a good thing. At worse it helps with motor skills and following instructions. It isn't about her learning to do it alone. People saying they should engage her but then also saying they shouldn't be having her do things... it contradicts itself. Better her be doing something then sit rocking in a corner.

It was funny how overwhelmed A was with the school stuff from her teacher. Just think if he actually cared about her schooling and reinforcing at home he would have known all these things already. It's really sad.

Does seem that AnP are probably clashing off camera a lot more now. You get glimpses of it bleeding through on the vlogs. Probably not edited out because A thinks he is right and makes him look superior.

Edit to apologize if I made no sense. Migraine has me all wonky
Arrogant, narcissistic people do not like to follow directions and rules,in my opinion. I have unfortunately had to deal/live with a few. To him, he is the expert so technically he can do what he wants.

Regarding Abbie's chores. I was one of the commenters, not exactly, saying for her to not do them, rather questioning the area of priority. Crawl. Walk. Run. If you try to teach a baby to run before they crawl, you will just end up holding them the entire time. Why not start her with very basic things like personal care and discipline first. She has been working on the dishwasher thing for 7-8 years, now he admits that she doesn't tidy her own room.

Okay, in a group home, I would think it would be helpful to the community and caregivers to have someone who can do chores, yes agreed. But what if that someone cannot bathe, toilet, brush hair/teeth, clothe or feed themselves properly nor tidy their room? Worse, if that someone is loud and stomps and yells around people with sensitive sensory issues, turns lights off when irritated, claps loudly, steals food, wants to wrestle, kick and "play" aggressively?? In my opinion, learning chores is great AFTER she has achieved some discipline and skill in the later things mentioned.

Many here mentioned that most Autistic people are calm and sweet with quirks. Based on the many videos of Abbie at school, she is the one wildly running around at school. She is already too big for this behavior, it is not cute. Stealing (btw, in the old house they show that she would steal more than food, she would get blankets from the closets, others personal belongings and other items they found in her "nest" in her room....yeah they laughed like it was cute), wildly running around. If Asa was smart he would ask the school to video her entire day for a week, to learn from the real experts how to help Abbie.

• Heart

zazaza

I just really can't get over some of their actions. they say Abbie thrives on chaos - but that seems like it really means that she just likes when there is action around her, when there is music and voices and lots for her to observe. how can they ignore how many benefits there would be to keeping her to a schedule? it doesn't even have to be crazy rigid. but something like making her pick up her pillows and blankets every morning, something they could do even when they are traveling, would help reinforce that task so much. consistency with these tasks are the best way to help her learn, and they seem to know that, and yet still don't follow through. and it doesn't have to be the exact same every night, but it would help. but things like their addiction to eating out wears down on these things - it means no dishes for her to load/unload from the dishwasher, no setting the table, etc..

and I will die on this hill, but there is no excuse for them to not do these things with her. it is literally their job! they gave up the shop so their job is literally just to help Abbie learn and to film it and provide that for other families - and they are utterly failing at that. they could be using whatever time that Abbie is (normally) at school to edit and then when she's home be committed to helping her.

I remember in a recent vlog Asa saying something about only filming 30-45 minutes a day (as part of a defense about how we don't see the whole picture of their day). but I've taken film and editing classes. it should not be taking 4+ hours to edit 45 minutes of footage into a 12 minute video, especially since they aren't worried about things like continuity, consistent audio, etc.. they cannot claim 80+ hours of work a week, especially when we see how little they actually do with Abbie - until now, when forced to.

eta: I'm not trying to sound like I know everything about editing. at a professional level it can take a very long time - an hour or more for one minute of finished footage. but that's when you are combining multiple shots from multiple angles, performances, thinking about things like narrative and pacing, considering audio levels and mixing, background music. however, when he is primarily just cutting out uninteresting/unflattering footage, it should take a fraction of the time. especially if he only has, at most, an hour of footage to work with.

Last edited:
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Their food budget must be insane. I don't think my son has ever had prime rib. Tonight we had grilled cheese and tomato soup. Our bellies were filled and we were just as happy. Oh and my son doesn't eat leaves. So there's that. FU Assa and Cowscilla.

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
First few seconds of today's vlog P complaining and people being out and they need to go home and stay there.... YOU are out there too! Lol

Pretty sure she already undid her WL surgery. Her portion size pretty good proof she restretched her stomach. I won't get into the quality and healthfulness of WHAT she is eating.

Funny about leftovers is they make Abby eat them. Ever single lunch they sent her with to school was leftover food from whatever. Even tonight they eat fresh made while she had leftovers. Seems like , since Ab isn't picky with food, they use her as a garbage disposal.

• Heart
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
Starting to think he's putting those Dunkin cups in the shot just to antagonize me :LOL:
Why would they add an expensive coffee bar in that space next to the fridge, and then go to Dunkin a bazillion times a week anyway? Don't they know how to make coffee either?

• Heart
  • Haha

Cbj

Everything they vlog is planned out and scripted, even the part about getting pissed at Isiah. A would never show himself in a bad light unless it’s for his character in his show. Later it will be that they are disagreeing because being quarantined is hard on a family. Boo-hoo. It’s obvious that Isiah suddenly walks in or speaks up and says his lines. It’s a good thing that they have the kids home so they can practice their lines. Only true idiots are still falling for this shit show.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Wow

ICAAC

Abbie didn't care Summer was back, she smiled and seemed slightly happy like 'Oh, okay you're back' and then immediately asked for food. Summer is SO tan and it makes me wonder just how many people that crazy bitch has been around.

Abbie is yelling loud as fuck in this Vlog, guess she isn't made to go in her room anymore.

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
Looked like fun, I would totally do that
Is it just me, or is P rapidly sliding down the pole (wild eyes, no logical thought processes, ?too much inebriation? ) I used to admire P being on all the committees, and holding responsible positions, but did not realise they were just fronts for her to be busy, busy, so that I don’t have two seconds to feel like, there is nothing in my life but my darling son, and he is going to leeeaaaave me! How can heeee, after all I have done for himmm? If he wants to go to school away from me, well he can pay for it himself, I’m not going to support him, unless he stays at home, and loves meee.
RUN ISAIAH RUN,🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And this just shows how STUPID they are.

You can get in the car and drive all damn day if you want. Take some of the special banana bread and a juice box and drive around for a few. Its not rocket science, but apparently they literally cannot even think of getting in the car unless they are buying food.

Shes really regressing with the biting. I wonder if they are going to have to get her tube-hoodie back out.

• Heart