Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just catching up. I just watched the "In Trouble" vlog.

They need to find something to cover that bite and make her keep it on there. Somehow....

I think Abbie jumping in the pool was great. She seemed to enjoy being in there alone, doing her own thing and becoming "one with the water." Why pull her out to put on a bathing suit...leave the gal alone. Big deal.

Reactions: 7
Huh :unsure: , I don't watch much so I can't be certain, the few times I did see the footstool open it had various remotes and Abbie's blankets in it. It also didn't seem to have much depth to hold very much else. I am sure someone in this talented group can post some images....

Pardon me @Gambit, but sometimes the way you respond to things, you give the impression that you are someone close to them/has been in their home.

If that is the case, THAT'S COOL 😊, just.... please share more of the tea darling. If not, no offense intended, it's all good ✌
The footstool thing is in her teen bed room in the corner. They showed that during their tour of their new and improved flip.

Reactions: 3
I'm going to take this a step further and say. Why would you tell a toddler (that's what we are dealing with) that you hide their treats in the oven? It's like teaching her to cook and unlock the gates. Mixed messages that Ab will never understand. She will never progress past where she is. It really would be better for her (and them) to have her in a group home where she could get 24/7 care by trained caregivers and a solid routine. I can tell A right now that Ab does not "thrive" on chaos - that is just complete BS to try and cover-up that they are overwhelmed. It's alright to be overwhelmed. Ab is a TON of work, real work, not Facebook fan mail work. They are doing a complete disservice for the real autism community.
Well Pilla, don't blame Ab if she preheats the oven to 'broil' and bakes her treats someday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

They need to find something to cover that bite and make her keep it on there. Somehow....

I think Abbie jumping in the pool was great. She seemed to enjoy being in there alone, doing her own thing and becoming "one with the water." Why pull her out to put on a bathing suit...leave the gal alone. Big deal.
They probanly told her to jump in the pool for some fun footage. And because that is something a normal teen would do.

Or shoves her phone and Asss's camera in there.
Or Sandy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What gives the impression they are struggling? They seem to get the same amount of views and the same amount of supporters.

Maybe because they have more expenses now? I doubt they are good at managing money. Probably not the best idea to run out and buy a half million dollar home because they made some money on YouTube.... but then again I don’t know how much they make.
Aside from them pretty much saying it outright. We are in the midst of a pandemic. We are heading into an unprecedented GLOBAL recession. Everyone is going to be hurting soon enough. But Youtubers who are living beyond their means on uncertain incomes are in a lot of trouble.

Youtube is also understaffed right now. They aren't approving as many videos, and are taking questionable videos down without review. Sponsors are hurting as people don't/wont have expendable income. So they aren't getting the same offers to monetize that they were getting before. It's going to become really obvious really fast that despite the fancy looks, these people are still living paycheck to paycheck.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It did look like that...she pushed back her hair,and while I couldn’t see the top of her head due to how the vid was shot,it did look like she put fingers in mouth as she was walking back to get the dry food.
Maybe she put some leftover filet mignon and scallops in the dog food can so we wouldn't witch about what she is feeding Sandollar. We all know Pilla doesn't eat leftovers.
Poor Mav probably gets real dog food.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Aside from them pretty much saying it outright. We are in the midst of a pandemic. We are heading into an unprecedented GLOBAL recession. Everyone is going to be hurting soon enough. But Youtubers who are living beyond their means on uncertain incomes are in a lot of trouble.

Youtube is also understaffed right now. They aren't approving as many videos, and are taking questionable videos down without review. Sponsors are hurting as people don't/wont have expendable income. So they aren't getting the same offers to monetize that they were getting before. It's going to become really obvious really fast that despite the fancy looks, these people are still living paycheck to paycheck.
Stated it myself. The most popular you tubers are actually young people.So it would follow that right now they are holding their own,as so many are looking for entertainment.But thing is,good majority of them live at home and are not dependent on those revenues as their only support.
Asa is not way up on the top charts,so it’s only natural he will hurt more than others,and it will get worse.
To base a good deal of your income on something like Social Media is foolhardy enough without having something like this crisis come along and demolish it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Agree.. if they had to finance their house and their toys (that golf cart thing)... they are not making an unlimited income. They would have been smart to maybe buy a new house but pay cash for it.. a one step up upgrade..not a thousand step up upgrade... and save the rest for hard times.. which we all know.. are coming.

Reactions: 13
Poor twits can't go to the park because it's closed. Have they not seen the news 🙄, well i guess since it affects them now it's important. And don't even get me started on #positivepics...don't get me wrong it's a nice idea but get real the pic is them lounging in their beautiful in ground pool . I don't begrudge people having money if they worked for it but they make this money basically using child labour and they love to flaunt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Look what I found on twitter 😂😂😂

Found this on P’s Twitter... I don’t want a “love” like theirs 😂😂😂 if you think that’s love...... 🤡
Such a self absorbed idiot. One, his local DD is probably a franchise, corp DD could care less. And two, they spend more money on DD swag like shirts, pj's, earrings, cups, then DD would toss at them in gift cards. I mean, he cannot POSSIBLY believe that he can benefit their bottom-line?!
DD: established in 1950
FA: 2016. ( maybe?)
Yes Asa...I am sure they are quite eager to "get in on this". (y) (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
[QUOTE="PhartBlossom, post: 1079589, member: 56268"
[/QUOTE]

I really want to agree with you but I just can't. How is jumping in the pool any different than elopement? She's a danger to herself and they just stand back and say how cute she is. smh

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Poor twits can't go to the park because it's closed. Have they not seen the news 🙄, well i guess since it affects them now it's important. And don't even get me started on #positivepics...don't get me wrong it's a nice idea but get real the pic is them lounging in their beautiful in ground pool . I don't begrudge people having money if they worked for it but they make this money basically using child labour and they love to flaunt it.
and for every pic that the fans post and are clicked on, Asshat will get $.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Cilla took to Twitter to witch about people being out and about. Isn’t ironic that when this all started to become serious she and Arse were jumping all over people when they posted about traveling from Cabo’s then onto Atlanta?
It wasn’t a big deal for them to unknowingly transmit the virus,nor was it a concern about them getting it.
But now that they have to self isolate(which we know they aren’t) it’s oh such a tragedy!
And why so many grocery trips? Why didn’t they stock up on the last 2/3? All of the blustering to make them look like they are being compliant,and to garner sympathy....

This behavior is ridiculous. I had to go to the grocery today and people are not listening. Lines were down the aisles, people aren’t paying attention to how close they get to each other. I understand you need to buy food but come on! Let’s be smart about it.

Priscilla Maass

@PriscillaMaass

·
18h

I am not an anxious person but it made me so uneasy. I wanted a stick to push people away. Our mayor has been amazing but people just aren’t listening.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

they need to find a sleeve made out of a chewy material like her chewy necklace that fits over her lower arm and insist she keep it on.

Reactions: 7
Cilla took to Twitter to witch about people being out and about. Isn’t ironic that when this all started to become serious she and Arse were jumping all over people when they posted about traveling from Cabo’s then onto Atlanta?
It wasn’t a big deal for them to unknowingly transmit the virus,nor was it a concern about them getting it.
But now that they have to self isolate(which we know they aren’t) it’s oh such a tragedy!
And why so many grocery trips? Why didn’t they stock up on the last 2/3? All of the blustering to make them look like they are being compliant,and to garner sympathy....

This behavior is ridiculous. I had to go to the grocery today and people are not listening. Lines were down the aisles, people aren’t paying attention to how close they get to each other. I understand you need to buy food but come on! Let’s be smart about it.

Priscilla Maass
@PriscillaMaass

·
18h

I am not an anxious person but it made me so uneasy. I wanted a stick to push people away. Our mayor has been amazing but people just aren’t listening.
How hypocritical.
I need to go to the store.
Why are there people in the store?
#Maasslogic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.