Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripe69

VIP Member
Yep. And it probably wasn’t cheap furnishing that home. I don’t know if they have their old furniture, but it doesn’t look like it. They had a small dining table at the old house. In the new one they have a nice sized dining table, a bar, and some other furniture in the dining room.

They purchased that new refrigerator, which isn’t a big deal.....but then they had that gap left on the other side and viewers kept badgering them about it, so they had someone come in and build that counter top storage. That probably wasn’t cheap.

David Dobrik(popular YouTuber) did an interview last year and states he saw a significance drop in revenue from YouTube. He went from getting paid $275,000 to just $2000. Yes it was because his content isn’t deemed family friendly BUT he brings up a very good point when he said this....

I feel like my paycheck getting cut on YouTube was almost like a wake-up call to be like, ‘Hey, don’t be comfortable here on YouTube — expand your things with merchandise — like expand the business’. It was kind of like a blessing in disguise, because it made me go, ‘YouTube isn’t forever obviously, so I gotta go try to do some other things’.

He is right. With any income you are receiving from a platform like YouTube, you should definitely manage it and not count on it as a main source of income.

I was watching a YouTuber who reviews action figures. He slightly boasted about being able to quit his job due to YouTube. I get it, some are making more or the same the would in a 9-5 so they decide to quit their jobs but IMO it’s not always a smart move because YouTube is just a platform and not a steady reliable paycheck. And if you are going to quit your job the best thing to do is to live within your means.

I saw that post and someone replied that unfortunately they do not have respite and people to watch their children with autism, so their days don’t consist of wanting to capture pictures. Of course a fan went off on them, telling them not to be envious:rolleyes:

This person is right though. What dream land do the Maaasss live in? They are lounging around the pool enjoying the sunshine without much of a care. There complaints are about minor things, such as if they should have steak for dinner or not.....or complaining about the parks not being open.

People have lost their jobs, they have to homeschool their kids without help. They are running out of money for food and aren’t visiting family right now. And the Maasss are posting pictures lounging around the pool telling people to be positive and to take positive pictures. I get the message, it’s not a bad one but come on.....try to be just a tad bit more relatable if you want people to take in what you say and feel you understand where they are coming from.

What a crock of shit. She now wants to pretend she cares.....she wants to be seen as someone who cares about social distancing.

If you cared Priscilla, you would have told Summer to stay where she was at and to not come to your home after being around who knows. She was a big risk coming back and possibly infecting everyone.
If Summer had stayed at home , miss piggy would have to look after her daughter, god forbid.

The top thumbnail already has me cackling!
They wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped them in the face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

RocketQueen

VIP Member

I would feel a little uncomfortable wearing an oversized tshirt to appear I have no pants on. It doesn’t look the same as a dress to me.
She's a VSCO girl. Isaiah and his friends dressed as VSCO girls for spirit week, and said "I look like Summer!" LOL

looks like Summer May of went away with that tan she’s got, I forget where her family lives again?
South Fl...about 4 hrs from JAX they said. And they have a pool too, so I dont know why she acted so excited to get into the Maas' pool.

🤣🤣🤣 I should trademarked leghumper...you know assa would have
Pure gold. I called a brown nosed coworker a leghumper under my breath today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I mentioned this last night, but just saw a piece in the news about social media influencers giving back to subscribers. A&P are still trying to sell merch and wax make up, and regurgitate old vlogs for clicks and ad dollars. They have been "quarantined" eating steaks, scallops, baking bread and relaxing poolside. They do not even have the good grace to PRETEND they are struggling like so many others are. The situation in Florida is starting to escalate. I seriously want to see them scrap together a dinner of odds and ends...I mean she was mortified the other day that she couldnt get eggs. Wait until she cannot get bread, TP, coffee creamer, or even Tylenol, like everyone else.

As far as Isaiah. I am NOT saying men are animals, but biology is biology. There is a reason why her camp buddy is a girl. There is a reason why nurses have to be in the room when a male OB/GYN does an exam on any female, and the examples go on and on. Sexual abuse or exploitation is not always violent or painful. Anything that creates "pleasure" for the abuser is abuse...brushing against them, peeping, etc. Am I saying Isaiah is doing that? No. But professionally the pool video does/did concern me. There is something about the way he glided away from Asa's approach, from Summer and Abbie....the body language is off. Even if it wasnt sexual, restraining someone who clearly does not want to be restrained is also abusive. So is throwing himself on top of her to wrestle. She cant say no when shes had enough. And laughter means nothing. NOTHING. Many people often laugh hysterically in crisis before bursting in tears due to adrenaline, fear, pain, shock, etc. And these are NT people. Abbie is IDD, Autistic, and non-verbal. Remember the "Bad Flight" video when Abbie went from laughing to crying the whole time? She cannot regulate emotions. Even if there is nothing undesirable from Isaiah other than he should simply know better, it teaches Abbie that this is what people "do", making it much easier for someone who did have ill intent. Its unacceptable.

And finally, I do not think Asa has or will harm her, but he is also a weird one. Laying with her at night isnt something he has always done. In the old vlogs he made a point of talking about putting her to bed and only going in if she was destroying her room...he'd calm her down and leave. To decide at this age to lay with her is just odd. He also is well aware of her development, as he makes odd comments occasionally about her figure, "tiny waist", clothing size, and of course the old "goods" remark. Not something that should be said on vlogs, thats for sure.

Sorry so long, and not trying to kick a dead horse, but I realize I did not really explain why it makes me uncomfortable so I wanted to clarify that it was more than simply an anti-Isaiah thing.

I cannot imagine Abbie throws fits at school when she doesn't get her way. I bet she doesn't kick or pinch either. She knows where she's allowed to misbehave.
She does. They've talked about it. She even used to take her PVC tube hoodie to school with her for them to put on her when she melted down. :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I follow a family on Facebook, their page is
This mom has her act together! While Cody is older that Abbie, P and A could learn so much from Cody’s mom! He’s on a schedule, he is verbal now but wasn’t before, he has a whole room that’s just his with a huge swing and a TV because he LOVES to watch movies. She says it took a lot of hard work to get to where they are. He has chores and gets a token every night if he behaves and does whatever job he needed to do. Then with a certain number of tokens he gets a new video. He still has outbursts and I believe they have to help him bathe but what a different household compared to what Abbie has. I feel like Abbie could thrive in her own way with some discipline and structure. And I really wish they would give her more ways to communicate with pictures or more on her handheld device. Anyway, check them out. They only do the Facebook page no youtube.
The difference is night and day.
His parents are kind, decent educated people.
The hambeasts are lazy poor trash who hit the lottery.
Naturally the outcomes with the results of their IDD kids would be strikingly different.
IMO.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And the heavier you are, the faster you lose. I would estimate she was close to 425 when she started. So she shoukd have been able to drop 35 a month easily. Nothing wrong with being overweight and trying to lise, but fon't put on this facade like you are following a clean, healthy diet that should be easy given the fact that you can only eat 4 ounces of food at a time. She obviously stretched out her pouch.
Oh for sure she has ruined it. And what BS is she talking about, 10 shirt sizes and 8 pants sizes?? No frickin way.

In other news, I just saw that Asa's hero David Dubrick and some other YT'ers have been giving viewers cash through VEMO and Cash App, while A&P are still promoting themselves. SO classless.

• Heart

whatamidoinghere

Take her right out of the pool the second she jumps in. Get her changed. Send her to her room. How hard is that??? And if you want to let her do it, don't feign anger when you clearly don't care.

• Heart

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
Here’s my whole thing.....they make enough money(or did up until all this mess) to live extremely comfortably. They are always patting themselves on the back about “Maass Squad Cares” and while I think what they do with backpacks is a good thing, NOW is the time for them to use some of their proceeds to help lift others up. They could do so much right now, send virtual gift cards to fans that are struggling so they can have groceries, supplies or a meal delivered. Pick some fans and send them a virtual amazon gift card or order needed supplies for them....heck even picking just one fan that’s struggling and ordering them groceries to be delivered. There are so, so many opportunities right now for them to really make a difference.....but all we’ve seen is poor pitiful them🤬
Like asking Summer if she could help kadale’s grandparents look after him, while Kaitlyn goes to work because she is an essential worker!

• Heart

sachairiah

Am I missing something? The vlog on FB,School just got real? It looks from the clothes that Abbie is wearing and P as well that these were all filmed at the beginning of the week.
I agree w those saying that Abbie slept very well when A&P were gone. And why is it that Isiah sits at the counter to do his work? Why not for the sake of no distractions,just do it in his room?
And again,not 1 but 2 coffe makers and they still need to run to DD every day?
I feel like Isaiah is forced to study in the common area more than he'd prefer so that way people can see him on the vlog. People ask where he is whenever he doesnt appear. A lot of the fans seem to have a bit of a "crush" on him so maybe that is part of the reason that Asa picks on him? Hes feeling threatened that people are desiring his son and not him

(I felt nauseous for writing "desire" in relation to an 18yo boy, but... the fans see Isaiah as this pure, hard working, all- american, down to earth person. He is a good looking kid, (that felt bad to type, too. I just mean that I could believe many girls his age could crush on him). Anyway, I'm not saying that he isnt all of these things, it's just that Asa has to see that in his comments section a lot and that probably grinds on him. Asa comes across to me as someone who has to be better than everyone else at ALL THE THINGS.

Anyway, sorry if I'm rambly. I have a cold and I'm a little loopy from meds

• Heart

spacetrash

How do they not know how she is completing tasks at school? Isn't that the point of them going into for parent meetings and observing her in class? I just can't believe they feel like they are fish out of water with her schooling. She is nearly 15 years old and they don't know how to do basic tasks with her. In my eyes, they have failed as parents.

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I just can't!

What is wrong with these people? Their comments are just insane. Someone loves her ponytail whipping back and forth when she rocks?

As far as Abbie eating. Isn't that all she see her parents do? P did not get to 500 pounds by dieting, she has to be eating all day long.

BTW, Asa...stop complaining about school and how hard and REAL it is. You are not homeschooling Abbie, you are simply parenting. Now if she was NT and doing actual HS work? Then maybe you have something to say. What you two are doing is simply being a parent. You claim she hates routine, then loves routine.

Ask Summer and Isiah for advice about Abbie sleeping. She sure did it when you two slobs were not home. Basic parenting...if you want them to sleep at night, don't allow naps.

Summer!! If you are out jogging those shorts would be fine, but you aren't. You are in a home with two males that are not family and your shorts are way too short. It is inappropriate.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I think the girl’s name was mentioned. (“the one who must nvr be named...”) ....for understandable reasons.

So I guess we can all say “get well soon Sandy,” because surely she’ll need emergency surgery to remove all the foam balls from her stomach & intestines. Careless idiots!
I didn't even think of the puppy eating those nerf balls. How sad.
One thing I did think of was how awful it was of Assa to shoot those things at Isiah's bare skin then he and Dummer laughed it up.
Assa is THAT guy.
What a piece of shit.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Miss piggy seems very happy . I wonder if it’s because Summer is back and she doesn’t have to see to Abbie all the time.
They really need to sort her hair out, she looks dreadful.
We all comment that Abbie is about 2 mentally. P is like 17. Her bestie Summer is home. Time to giggle, lay by the pool and TikTok!

• Heart
  • Haha

KateK

VIP Member
It bugs me when Assss says... tell where you guys are eating, what you are doing.. etc. This is a youtube trick to get more comments = more $$$$$$$. Yea.. its a common trick done by lots of you tubers.... but it just irritates me because the "fans" think he may actually care and they dont realize it is about $$$$$. Every single thing they do is for more $$$$.

• Heart
  • Angry

Hotographer512

VIP Member
this killed me. why put all this effort into "teaching her how to make a grilled cheese"?? "so then we get a spatula and check it." yes, because she'd really understand this. they should have focused with her on the simple things. getting out the plate, getting her drink. why confuse her with stuff about turning the pan on and which side of the bread goes up?
They are pretending to be schooling her for the vlog and the State of Florida.
OT (occupational therapy) 🐖 said.
Lmao!
Really?
Abbie had zero clue what was happening. None.
The girl is IDD. Ffs.
That damn sandwich was fuking burned too.

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
Margaritas by the pool... prime rib (that is an expensive cut of meat even here and I live in cattle country) and at least two DD runs in just that one day... and notice that P was drinking by the pool... and still drinking at 9 in the evening whole she "worked."

Not sure how you could be so clueless that in A time people can't even find food to buy, losing jobs, scared, etc. You complain about struggling but show yourselves drinking all day by the pool and eating pricey crap. Yup. Life is rough.

Oh... and you overcooked that cut of meat... seriously learn to cook.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Barbers and hair salons are closed.

I think she was teasing him.
I was lucky..my hair stylist got me in for color yesterday right before the non-essential business ban (in Florida), My appt. was just me and my stylist - nobody else in the salon. It was my first color since my hair started growing after chemo. Glad I could get it done.
1585241316102.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Someone on live just asked "hows Abbies older sister" LOL
I keep trying to screen shot it but the comments are flying

• Haha
  • Heart