Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know my little brother once wouldn't get out of the pool and he was being a brat to my mom about it. So my aunt jumped in the pool, fully clothed after him. I'll never forget the look of fear on his face. He swam right out and never did it again lol Instead of playfully trying to get him out with no real intent or urgency.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh and Cilla hates leftovers, so I cant see her recycling even a coffee cup.
And STOP asking Absent if she wants a break just so YOU can get a break from her because you are running out of tit to do with her. Not so easy taking care of your own kid, huh? You know damn well she is going to grunt yes she wants a break. Or she will start rubbing her hair into her eyes to try to get out of doing something she doesn't want to do. Why don't you just admit the only reason you make her govto that school is because 1. Its free. You're welcome. 2. You could never tolerare her all day, every day, unless you talk Becca and Brandi and CN to move in with you too. 3. It gives you content to post boring stuff and charge your naive lunatics, even if it means theg watch it over and over again. They will get bored soon enough too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And this just shows how STUPID they are.

You can get in the car and drive all damn day if you want. Take some of the special banana bread and a juice box and drive around for a few. Its not rocket science, but apparently they literally cannot even think of getting in the car unless they are buying food.

Shes really regressing with the biting. I wonder if they are going to have to get her tube-hoodie back out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All the things you mentioned sound great but would require her to have a bit of self-control, she has none. At this point she would eat all the ingredients to the sandwich before it got assembled.

Brandi and probably other therapists worked hard to get her to learn "hands waiting".....what do the Maass' do, make it into a game so now it is probably a futile attempt. Has anyone seen them using it lately?

It's like all the money and years spent in therapy and that expensive school is a waste. They take her one step forward, her parents take her two steps back.

💵🕳 Down the drain, just like that weight loss surgery.

Oh well dumbbells 🥴
Don’t forget, the phrase “hands waiting” can be used harmfully, as there are many horror stories of some therapists telling their clients this which stops them from being allowed to stim freely (in order to make them seem more “normal” - whatever that ableist notion means) so yes, Abbie *should be allowed* to stim (eg the classic flapping hands, twirling fingers etc) but of course shouldn’t harm others/snatch food

Reactions: 10
And this just shows how STUPID they are.

You can get in the car and drive all damn day if you want. Take some of the special banana bread and a juice box and drive around for a few. Its not rocket science, but apparently they literally cannot even think of getting in the car unless they are buying food.

Shes really regressing with the biting. I wonder if they are going to have to get her tube-hoodie back out.
I was wondering why they don't use that tube hoodie any more to keep her from biting. Or maybe a cone like Nala has. Poor cat got shoved out of the picture pretty fast.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I was wondering why they don't use that tube hoodie any more to keep her from biting. Or maybe a cone like Nala has. Poor cat got shoved out of the picture pretty fast.
Just another thing she learned and is forgetting. I remember thinking that tube thing was awful, until I saw why she was in it. I mean, they would cut to her wearing it but not the incident that caused it. Finally one day they showed her basically attacking P, throwing stuff in the house, and biting and gagging herself. Asa had to put her in the hoodie, and even with her arms immobilized her still had to sit her in front of him and lock his legs around her. Of course it was Brandy who basically said enough is enough....the hoodie stopped her from harming herself or someone else but wasnt teaching her to redirect and stop TRYING to do that. They even sent that hoodie to school with her. But, again....no more Brandy, and here we are. :(

On a side note, puberty and regulating her cycle have been a godsend for them. She has calmed down SO much compared to 3 years ago!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It's funny how obvious it is that they let other facilities look after Abbie now this lockdown is happening. Asa acts like he knows it all and bosses them around, but when left to their own devices they can't handle it. Hopefully it's a wake up call for him to back off and let them do their job. It's sad in a way, you would think the parents would be on the same page as the workers, or even one step ahead

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You're in trouble vlog:
Abbie gets a "present" vans that she can't independently put on. Good job Mom. But THOSE ARE SO CUTE!
Homeschooling: here goes the tit show.
Queen of Cooking/#thesecurves burns the dumplings. Yummy!
Let's identify food now. Ass gets his condescending tone on. Abbie identifies donuts. Pigcilla "can you sign cracker" all in her face. Abbie getting more and more pissed.
Now let's piss her off even more and practice crossing the street.
OMG these people are so clueless.
Banana bread time. I wonder how that went.
Abbie seemed to enjoy the "obviously super easy" hedgehog.
Finally put leghumpers money into local restaurant.
Summer's mom has squirrel picture by her bed. WTF.
Hand sanitizer time. Pigcilla practicing social distance....oops, maybe not.
Abigail, our bad child, jumps into the pool fully clothed. But OH SO CUTE!! tit, I would be in the pool so fast.
Summer's annoying stupid laugh is back.
End with, who the duck cares what Isaiah is says, let's jump.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Now I feel bad seeing the photo of her eating the sandwich. I am having a cheat day (husband’s birthday) and suddenly I feel guilty about all the crap I ate today 😲. The difference is tomorrow I go back to 1250 calories a day. (I pre-logged tomorrow’s food). It can happen to any of us, I guess. However, I didn’t spend $15k to lose weight.
and hers ain't just one cheat day!

You're in trouble vlog:
Abbie gets a "present" vans that she can't independently put on. Good job Mom. But THOSE ARE SO CUTE!
Homeschooling: here goes the tit show.
Queen of Cooking/#thesecurves burns the dumplings. Yummy!
Let's identify food now. Ass gets his condescending tone on. Abbie identifies donuts. Pigcilla "can you sign cracker" all in her face. Abbie getting more and more pissed.
Now let's piss her off even more and practice crossing the street.
OMG these people are so clueless.
Banana bread time. I wonder how that went.
Abbie seemed to enjoy the "obviously super easy" hedgehog.
Finally put leghumpers money into local restaurant.
Summer's mom has squirrel picture by her bed. WTF.
Hand sanitizer time. Pigcilla practicing social distance....oops, maybe not.
Abigail, our bad child, jumps into the pool fully clothed. But OH SO CUTE!! tit, I would be in the pool so fast.
Summer's annoying stupid laugh is back.
End with, who the duck cares what Isaiah is says, let's jump.
I WAS JUST THINKING THAT STUPID LAUGH OF SUMMERS WAS BACK!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

How hard is it to answer this question without being condescending?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Look.
When a person like Abbie is stressed out so much that they bite themselves over and over then until it bleeds...
You are doing something very wrong!
Btw..
Clean the damn leaves out of your pool.
Lazy fuks.
Horrible people
Even worse parents
IMO

• Heart

And hes also a fkn liar. He went on and on how he told her NO! several times and she ran and jumped in the pool. He didnt "let" her do tit. AND.....they did a whole vlog in the old house about how Abbie had ran off, they had no idea where, and Asa found her about a half mile away in a disgusting algae filled retaining pond. God I cant stand his lying ass!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
which, I noticed by the end when he asked her to identify corn, he covered up everything except the actual picture of corn. and she still tried to point elsewhere before getting it. why do they insist on using the newspaper handout, when they should really just be doing two flashcards at a time and asking her to identify things? it's a good idea to use that for other families, but they could just as easily say, "if your kid is at this point, try using your weekly grocery ad", and still provide that tip for people, but still give Abbie a task at her level.

• Heart

But you do let her get her way. You even said in a recent vlog that sometimes she's just so excited about getting away with somethings that you just let it be.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
which, I noticed by the end when he asked her to identify corn, he covered up everything except the actual picture of corn. and she still tried to point elsewhere before getting it. why do they insist on using the newspaper handout, when they should really just be doing two flashcards at a time and asking her to identify things? it's a good idea to use that for other families, but they could just as easily say, "if your kid is at this point, try using your weekly grocery ad", and still provide that tip for people, but still give Abbie a task at her level.
Better yet... take things in the house and have her match or identify with a picture. Or just set things up and tell her to pick a certain one. Then move to a picture. She is not use to interacting with them like this so it is confusing for her all around. I mean I know my education and training in early childhood development shows sometimes but some of these things are pretty common sense. You would think more do with a parent with a special needs child....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
YESSSSSSSSSSS!! And you know this its 100% JSA calling them out. When have we EVER seen them make her sign items she may know? She taps every damn pic on her tablet every day, I have never once heard them say, ok you want a cookie can you sign cookie? NEVER. And who's teaching her cracker, (and there was another one she did I was shocked bc we have never seen it) and new signs? Not them obviously. This just shows how much more she could know, and doesnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.