Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my I just started the vlog. Abbies shorts look tight, hope she can move around freely. And guess what, they got Popeyes.

Priscilla said to hell with her weight loss surgery.

Can you get it done twice?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Someone commented on one of his vlogs that Nick and Abbie would be great friends. I don’t see it all. There is a world of difference between the two of them.
Pfft, delusional Maass Squad.

I can only imagine this: Nick walking in a room and sitting next to Abbie while she completely ignores him and stims/rocks/signs for snacks. She is then heavily requested to say "hi" to him which after some time she eventually does then signs for candy.....the end

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The reruns all have 1 thing in common- selling their merch. It’s the link you see even in the header. Not being able to post new vlogs/vids has dried up some of their advertising( as well as advertisers pulling back at this time as well).
they need to now sell off as much merch as they can to keep them afloat.
Maybe they should sell the 2 coffe makers they own..after all they don’t need them as they still run to DD( am sure they got the free donut today as well).
Wonder when all of the fans will be hit w reality an pull back on the monthly subscription pay out.
I think what really gets me fired up about the whole Dunkin thing is the absolute disregard for their audience.....a lot of which are families with kiddos of their own on the spectrum who find them while searching for information. MOST families are spending every spare dime on therapies they can’t get covered and Dunkin isn’t in the budget for a treat(let alone multiple times a day). Dunkin coffee is a favorite of many BUT you can purchase their coffee to brew at home.....it’s pure laziness to drive-thru two or more times a day for a cup of coffee.
Heck P could use the DD brew at home coffee , google some recipes for iced, cold brew and other coffee treats(like a Frap or Mocha) and create vlog content for her channel that people would actually like and be appreciative of “hacks” to be able to recreate DD drinks at home(therefore making them budget friendly for those who couldn’t afford it otherwise) Lol I’d laugh if one of her next videos is exactly what I suggested!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Priscilla “I like disinfected my hands and everything, the girl was wearing gloves when she handed me the food”

Wipes nose as she’s eating

This is quality content, I’m not even more than 30 seconds into the vlog.

• Haha
  • Sick
It bugs me when Assss says... tell where you guys are eating, what you are doing.. etc. This is a youtube trick to get more comments = more $$$$$$$. Yea.. its a common trick done by lots of you tubers.... but it just irritates me because the "fans" think he may actually care and they dont realize it is about $$$$$. Every single thing they do is for more $$$$.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Well if I wasn't livid before this Vlog I am now. Asking why there are so many people out when you have NO REASON TO BE OUT EITHER

• Heart
Reactions: 17
First few seconds of today's vlog P complaining and people being out and they need to go home and stay there.... YOU are out there too! Lol

Pretty sure she already undid her WL surgery. Her portion size pretty good proof she restretched her stomach. I won't get into the quality and healthfulness of WHAT she is eating.

Funny about leftovers is they make Abby eat them. Ever single lunch they sent her with to school was leftover food from whatever. Even tonight they eat fresh made while she had leftovers. Seems like , since Ab isn't picky with food, they use her as a garbage disposal.

• Heart
  • Sick
It isn't as much getting her to count but to engage the brain in what she is doing in a way closer to her understanding. And no she probably never be able to do much unaided but she can place items. She could assemble her own sandwich. Help with simple recipes (premeasuring everything before hand helps) I have worked with very young children and ones more disabled than Abby. There are a lot of things they can "help" do. Obviously nothing unsupervised or without prompting but if they are going to do those things and call it homeschooling there are way better ways to go about it. Things she can do with more success and understanding than play acting with P.
All the things you mentioned sound great but would require her to have a bit of self-control, she has none. At this point she would eat all the ingredients to the sandwich before it got assembled.

Brandi and probably other therapists worked hard to get her to learn "hands waiting".....what do the Maass' do, make it into a game so now it is probably a futile attempt. Has anyone seen them using it lately?

It's like all the money and years spent in therapy and that expensive school is a waste. They take her one step forward, her parents take her two steps back.

💵🕳 Down the drain, just like that weight loss surgery.

Oh well dumbbells 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone watch her new makeup vlog?
As she puts makeup on snorting,sniffing,rubbing nose...🤢
And once again,the makeup application is a miss...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, so you let everyone see you eating a big fat double cheeseburger, that sandwich was huge...then your cooking, with butter, etc....funny how some people commented about her live streaming from the laundry room, now they moved her desk! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Priscilla “I like disinfected my hands and everything, the girl was wearing gloves when she handed me the food”

She also did what Lauren Brazee does.
Run her hands in her hair while handling her food.
She's a nasty ho.
IMO

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The reason people say that is because we don’t see them do much of anything with her that would be considered FUN for someone with her level of understanding.

Like I said before, what are Abbies interest or likes, does she have any? We don’t know because they don’t show that.

No one is asking them to drop everything every second for Abbie. We get it, she’s 14. Even neurotypical parents don’t spend every second trying to entertain their neurotypical teen BUT I bet they do still try to find things to entertain their neurotypical child like buy them video games, have movie night, cook with them, even give them money to find stuff to do.

I challenge you to name one activity you have learned from FA that would be beneficial or even fun for a child with Autism like Abbie.
From the beginning they had "all the things". Every type of sand, slime, gel, toy, rattle, chewy, sensory room, lazer lights, even a swing in the living room. She cared not a bit. Grab some slime or sand for a few, try to eat it. Destroy her sensory room. Swing for a minute and not again for a week. Boxes of toys the lit, danced, vibrated and crinkled.....eaten, thrown, broken.

Her interests have been and continue to be, music and rides. So if its about what Abbie wants, and we've seen the other stuff was tried, why keep pushing it? She has access to music and a spiffy electric car. Perhaps her IDD wants and needs are outweighing the autism needs?

I have no clue why you want to "challenge" me over an opinion, but ok. Since Abbie is non-verbal, and its been said no one is alike, I dont think anyone can state what is beneficial or fun for her. Thought it wasnt one size fits all?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All the things you mentioned sound great but would require her to have a bit of self-control, she has none. At this point she would eat all the ingredients to the sandwich before it got assembled.

Brandi and probably other therapists worked hard to get her to learn "hands waiting".....what do the Maass' do, make it into a game so now it is probably a futile attempt. Has anyone seen them using it lately?

It's like all the money and years spent in therapy and that expensive school is a waste. They take her one step forward, her parents take her two steps back.

Oh well dumbbells 🥴
Exactly.
And who pays for all that wasted therapy?
American taxpayers.
That's who.
Vile, low life, disgusting, dirty garbage people.
IMO.

• Heart

Oh well dumbbells 🥴
Well she didn't eat the bread, or the cheese, making grill cheese. So she is capable of not eating everything. Just needs to be watched.

But not that it matters because they aren't going to actually put thought into things

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watch at own risk

Ugh!
That skin!!
Its horrific!!
The fact she sells any make-up at all is unbelievable.
Those leghumpers are as delusional as the hambeasts are.
Anyone with a set of eyes can see how the sun has damaged her skin.
Those products have not helped one damn bit.
IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know it's been talked about before, but what in the fresh hell are they doing with her hair? Or I should say not doing? I get it. She's at home, homeschool and all that but shouldn't they at least comb it for her? It's been a total rat's nest in thelast couple vlogs.
Plus it might just make her feel better to have neat combed hair. Even if she doesnt care it's just geez...comb your kids hair.

• Haha
  • Heart

P claims everyone is out as she stuffs her face with a Popeye's sandwich. P then states the drive thru person was wearing gloves. Duh...the drive thru person does not change their gloves every time a new customer comes, so that means the Maass family is eating the crap the person picked off their face, the wedgie the drive thru person unwedged, and all the damn germs. Hmmm...did they really do any homeschooling today?!? Also, I thought Abbie being active has nothing to do with her staying up or sleeping?!! It's all in the eyes Asshat states. This family is disgusting.

• Sick
Oh my I just started the vlog. Abbies shorts look tight, hope she can move around freely. And guess what, they got Popeyes.

Priscilla said to hell with her weight loss surgery.

Can you get it done twice?

Omg. Look at the size of that sandwich Porker is eating! Why would he take such an embarrasing picture. She may think she lost enough weight and is happy shes not 400 pounds anymore, so she gave up. Or Asa is sabatoging her by getting all this high calorie food. Alot of men feel threatened when their wives lose alot of weight and start getting alot of compliments and attention. Shes not ugly on the outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Upgrade for mom vlog:
Pigcilla stuffing her face w/ Popeye's. " I'm like disinfecting my hands'' 🐷 oink snort oink
Ass asks "so like are you guys doing like drive through or like only eating at home?"
Sad posted reply:
Screenshot_20200327-142921~2.png
Then proceeds to say "why are their so many people out?" Huh, I guess DD and Popeye's are essential services to the Webbles.
Pretty sad they can't think to spend the leghumpers money on take out to support a local restaurant.
Pigcilla, enough with the instructional tone when cooking, it's sickening. The Queen of Cooking... More like the Queen of Cooking Crap.
More bullshit excuses about "homeschooling".
More bullshit bragging about his "equipment"
Pigcilla gets a promotion. She took Ass to Cabo so she gets to share Ass and Summer's office.
This vlog is called Fathering Autism?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.