Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrammaL

Chatty Member
The family wants things both ways. They want Abbie to be a “typical teen” on the one hand,but then defend actions that are no where being a “typical teen”.

Abbie has the body of an almost 15 yr old. For that reason alone,her brother should NOT be tickling her,wrestling w her. But there is also another reason as well. She does not comprehend play/no play as other children do. So if she walked up to someone and randomly tickled them,she would not understand it’s wrong as it happens at home.

With 2 other females in the house at this time,why aren’t they bathing Abbie? If Asa were her only caregiver it would be understandable,but seriously,why can’t P do it? Or,at this point Summer?

I did hear way back on some vlog P state that Asa is better at things w Abbie...um NO! That is a major cop out. She could be just as good if she put the effort into it.
At the end of the vlog yesterday they went on and on about Abbie being their bad child. Seriously? She is “bad” because they have let her do what she basically wants. Yeah,it’s damned hard,but if she is let to do things over and over then of course it’s going to be that much harder.
All they are seriously interested in is having content for the fans/money. And if JSA is really okay w what they see going on,then shame on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
Ok that bitch has gone to the store at least three times in one week! Maybe even more. Another reason why I’m wondering why their fans are asking them for advice. These people have no fucking idea. They really think it’s just about washing hands and not going out to eat. LMAO

And again... she’s out there but complaining about others being out. Some of those folks are probably just restocking after weeks ... unlike your fat asses.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
During the live blog A was reading some questions from viewers. One asked can Abbie write her name. Another asked does Abbie know her ABC's.

These people have no clue. And its A&P's fault for their mistepresentation.

• Wow
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Someone asked Priscilla again for a weight loss update. Priscilla just keeps ignoring. Her husband made a video about cheating and having another child and she went right along with it, but for some reason she can’t admit that she may have failed a little on her weight loss journey?
oh no way she's giving weight updates!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

sachairiah

Hey I don’t mean to be “that person” but ABA isn’t a great tool for autistic people...you could join a FB group for autistic people and parents etc of autistic people called “Autism Inclusivity” or read writings by autistic people too..Many autistic people are very outspoken about the harms of ABA, which is a big reason why they *hate* Fathering Autism, because of how they treat Abbie. P even went in the group after someone snitched about who called CPS on them, and people tried to educate her, and she wouldn’t listen...
It's okay! I understand about its shady history and how it can be used to hurt autistic people. It really comes down to the therapists and the parents.

Many parents I know (I have autistic children myself, so I know many parents with an autistic kid) view the therapy as something to help their child seem "typical". They try and train the stimming out, they deny food, cuddles, etc.

This is harmful. However, most people practiced some form of ABA- if someone does (action or behavior) and you either praise or punish them, that's ABA at it's most basic.

I see ABA as a means to teach my kids skills. I dont believe stopping stims, forcing eye contact, or denial of food. There is no punishment allowed from the therapists. (Punishment is just short time out for harming others)

I have a hard time disliking ABA because of everything it has given us as a family. Both of my kids are on the spectrum. My 7yo is considered high functioning (I dislike these labels, but it helps you to know where he is). He has a very hard time with sensory overload- the feeling of clothes, noise, crowds. We weren't able to leave the house with him for years. I used ABA to give my child the skills to go outside, and later, to stores. My child is now in school (well, he was until quarantine two/ three weeks ago) and can be in a classroom with his peers.

I've heard autistic adults say things like, well just dont take him to places that upset him. While I would never take him to Disneyland, it IS necessary that he be able to go grocery shopping. I wont live forever.

As for his sibling, my other child is 3. He seems to be more affected. I suspect there may be some IDD in there too. He reminds me of abbie in some ways, with the yelling and rocking. He used to purposely hit ththe back of his head against the wall over and over. He was completely nonverbal as well, to the point I was convinced he had hearing issues. Even now at three, he only has the vocabulary of someone under 2. ABA gave us the tools to help him stop self harming and to get the yelling under control. It gave us the direct award to reinforce speech. Having a child who cant communicate is frightening, but we are helping him with that.

The interesting thing about autism is that they dont seem to learn just by watching. We dont need to have such a direct award system for neurotypical kids, and often social praise is enough.

Most kids, for example, pick up on pointing. They see others do it, they understand that they can get an item by gesturing at it. For autistic people, pointing isnt natural. It needs to be taught. I sat with both my kids for *months* teaching them to point at what they wanted. Teaching them to follow my gaze and my pointing- because see, they also dont pick up ok following a gaze. These skills probably dont seem important, but they really are.

It's a tricky, fine line. I dont want my kids to appear NT. But I do want them to have skills to live in this world once I am no longer able to help or advocate for them. I hope that makes sense. All the best 💖

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
I catch Jens videos too. She has some great content, plus she is clever, intelligent, witty, and general a kind soul. Like everything AnP aren't. Bet A can't stand that. Think the only reason he acknowledges her at all is because he gets comments about how they treat her. Fact that someone with autism is better than him in every single way must make is fragile sense of self worth tremble.

Thing that did bother me about the things they showed "homeschooling" with Ab (though I will take any kind of positive engaging for her) is there are so many ways she can help. Why not count out the bread as she puts it on the plate? And the cheese even? There are thousands of recipes/meal prep that Ab can do and be successful at. Do those. You can make lunch an actually educational, if not therapeutic, thing to do.

The lunch making crap is all for show. P constantly has a negative undertone. The sing song way of talking slips off and on and you can tell she is just putting on a show for the camera. Just making content. Treating her own children like dancing monkeys.

The two videos a day is a blatant grab for money. At every turn they are using this Pandemic to profit. It's ridiculous and disgusting. Also don't think people realize that them linking products to buy from Amazon sends people to THEIR seller/affiliate page. It gives AnP a finders fee of sorts. Anyone can make one of these pages/links. He isn't helping anyone out or being nice. He is making money if you use his link to shop amazon.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
I just don't get them either y'all... They literally live in such a resort right now but complain that the park is closed? Our parks have been closed for a week here!! We live in a cramped apartment and they shut down all our amenities too.. We don't have much we can do but literally walk around the apartment complex, that is it... So, I don't feel sorry for them one bit! Get a life and enjoy the comfort of your home...

Also, I really don't doubt that the numbers are crunching hard right now and they are trying to figure out how they are going to pay their bills in a few months. I don't know if their ARM will allow them to defer their payments, especially since they are still so new into the house. Also, Mrs. P's new ride and the golf cart, both are financed too.. I know their ratings are sinking and quick, by what I can tell and it is the reason they are putting out so many videos.. If they can't get it with quantity on one, they are hoping to get enough for several... The desperation is getting bad..

Plus, I wonder if people have actually not been sending them things. You know the whole "Oh, don't send us any money because it could go to others" really puts that thought into people's heads that they may need it, especially with the plug about P's business not doing well right now... They would rather see the money come into her business, than just money sent to them...

I just can't with them right now.. I haven't been able to watch much of any of their videos, I have my own issues going on here, as I have four kids that are completely out of routine and day-to-day lives and let me tell you, they all thrive on their schedules and consistency here... So, my last two weeks have been filled with meltdowns and arguments...

• Heart
  • Sad

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
I think that JSA made her the lunch person (handing out the food for the other kids) in order to minimize her running around and stealing food from others... thoughts??

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member

How hard is it to answer this question without being condescending?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thanks for the info. 5-6 bedroom for less than $250k is cheap (well in comparison to where I live with risen rent cost).

It was a big mistake to buy a close to $600,000 home if they could have paid half the cost for the same thing.
They absolutely paid for the location....Riverside/Avondale(like I said before Jacksonville is HUGE land wise so people refer to areas of town) is the historic district. About 50% of the homes are extremely large(and cost a fortune) and fall under the Riverside Preservation Society. The society offers grants to homeowners that refurbish them while maintaining their historic integrity. Apparently their home does not fit the criteria for whatever reason, if it did that window pane that Abbie knocked out would have been replaced by a professional with experience in historic preservation. All of the really old/large homes were on a decent sized piece of property....when the depression hit people sold off parts of their property and now there are also a lot of 2 bedroom sears & Roebuck kit homes from that era crammed in between the huge historic homes. They could have had their dream home built within a mile or two of Riverside for less than half the price. It was def a “look at us and how much money we have” purchase.

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Summer doesn't bother me much. And I do think Abby likes her and was happy to see her. She isn't a brain dead lump of flesh. Even if you insist on thinking she is an infant mentally even babies recognize and prefer certain people. And since the only interaction Ab gets revolves around food I am not surprised she sign for it. She might have been hungry and asked her parents and been blown off and ignore (as usual) so when S showed up she was like "hey this person takes care of me the most often maybe she will listen"

I think S is just young and got sucked into the YT attention. Fans gushing over her and professing their love. I think A is constantly going on about the bestie thing as a form of brain washing and manipulation. If you watch how he talks to his family it is all the signs of a narcissist. They either tear down, build up, or rotate between the two to manipulate how people feel so that they are in control. Its also things sociopaths do...

Edit: just look up narcissist sociopath. Sounds just like A

Last edited:
  • Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
1 min into the vlog....Asa says Abbie isn’t sleeping and says it’s not medication, not activity related, and not exercise related.

Suuuuuure. Then what is it because she slept fine when y’all were gone vacationing.

• Heart
  • Haha

KateK

VIP Member
Does anyone notice Becca has stayed away?.. Smart girl. I bet they are really missing Becca's help taking Abbie off their hands.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
So class,today we are sharing behind the scenes. It’s so nice of his supporters to say it was okay to release that content as they pay to see it normally....another stunt to get people to pay.
what do they need really bad right now? A new Apple Watch? Money for groceries? Floats for the pool?
The only reason to release is to entice subscribers to now pay for content.
And stop asking her if she wants a break just so YOU can have a bresk from her

• Heart
I think he intentionally finds P while she’s eating to embarrass her. Never in my life have I ordered such a huge sandwich! She is a FOOD addict! Sitting there like that w/ that huge sandwich/burger whatever, when 1 yr ago her stomach was cut to hold a bite of food! I know we all see it. Her nacho plate too, omggg!!! Again, he’s exposing her. lmao. He shouldn’t talk, yet she cost the family ten thousand plus for her quick diet.

And financially they are hurting. Maybe we’ll get a “gotta leave the pyramid scheme” video soon. She carried her phone around for everyone to listen to those boring ass women droning on about their MLM sales? No thx!

I’d be surprised if they keep the house & lifestyle up for longer than a year. This covid19 hasn’t even peaked yet. They need to pull Summer’s PA salary now to try to delay their financial demise.

• Haha

10fingers10toes

She’s supposed to be “going to school” though. And this is a great opportunity to be putting her in an actual routine.
Yup, the least (bare minimum) that they could do while school is out is toilet training and get her out of pull ups. Yes, it is a messy tiresome job, put the camera down, cover the furniture and bedding with plastic and just make the effort. Won't it be better in the long run? Who knows, maybe even Abbie might be happy with the comfort of being diaper free. Of course outings and maybe some nights she still might need the diaper for awhile, but it could be a small step towards good things, actually it would be a huge step, considering she has been in diapers for 15 years.

Can I just say that Prisilly's little rebuttal about her exercising was just 🤯.

Like, really? You reeeaally believe that those little scuttle butt, vlog walk, slow paced strolls to the park were exercise!!?

Seriously, you could barely pick up your feet to scoot two steps across the ground at that fountain in Atlanta, and then you acted like it was some laborious task that needed celebration because you didn't fall doing it!! But you "exercise" huh :cautious:.... kinda like that "no carb - no sugar" Popeye's chicken sandwich you demolished was "health food"??

Honey, if lies were a diet.... you and Asa would be skinny.;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Littlestpeanut

Talking about Abbie's learning and behavioral problems, the sad truth is who knows at this point if she will ever progress anymore. It's not that she isn't capable, we've all seen the older videos at this point and know she can learn, but she has two parents who fail her every day. And I put most of that blame on Assman. That POS is controlling and I'm sure behind the scenes, he doesn't let P have any say when it comes to a lot of things. I know in the past when P tried to do anything, here comes the Moobmonster to tell her how it is.

Abbie has never been punished because Assman doesn't allow it, he's even commented about it in many videos, and he does it in a way where again, he's very manipulative about it. It's utterly sickening. To him, everyone is the problem except his princess. He is the one who's the problem and holding her back from further learning. He knows zero about Autism or what's actually good for his own child. He says she thieves on chaos, but he's the one who thieves on it because he can film it for all those monies he loves. She HAS to have a routine. It has to be simple. Cleaning her room, plating her food, etc. We all know the drill by now. And for the love of God, how about telling her straight up "NO" for once? And sticking with it.

• Heart