Father of Daughters #53 DIY is easy when you're a right tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that when he was asked about the festival toilets he conveniently just happened to have to hand a photo of him and the children in a festival toilet cubicle 🙄.

Just what you need at a festival where lines for the toilets are often long. Some bloke and his family in there faffing around taking photos for his influencer image bank.

Bestival content predictions:
- Lots of Clemmie content in different eyesore outfits
- The 6 year olds being babied in various ways
- "Throwback" to their DJ set of yesteryear
- Showing off and acting superior to other festival goers
- Using Bestival content as the basis for an ad for something else

I know I'm not really going out on a limb with those predictions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If the twins won’t fit in the cart, why does an able bodied family of two adults and four school age children need one?

Reactions: 7
Hypes up Camp Bestival all month, and then posts an aff. link to a major piece of equipment (folding wagon) less than 24 hours before people will be travelling. Lol.

Folks, the #ad #gifted #collab list of shame is getting a bit long and unwieldy these days. I'm thinking to post the whole list at the end of each month instead of after each new entry. Below is how July looks so far. I've added an asterisk * for brands that had additional follow up posts after they first appeared.

I'm not including his crappy Amazon aff. links. Interesting he's finally started labelling them as aff. links now though (but it probably won't last).

July:
  • Camp Bestival – disco dance world record attempt ad, value £20 per ticket
  • Camp Bestival* – face value of tickets alone for his family £945 (booking fees and upgraded accom. extra)
  • Vodafone* – ad for a contract deal for the Google Pixel 6 Pro, plan value approx. £40 per month
  • Aarke – Carbonator Pro ad, value £250 + bottles £20 each + flavours £45 per set
  • Linenbundle – ad for bed linen and towels feat. Clemmie, indicative value £156 for a luxury bedding bundle and £183 for a super plush towel bundle

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
@infragram 😂 😂 😂
Re why they need a cart...perhaps if partying even into mid evening, the little ones will get tired. Easier to have them sleeping in the cart than taking them back to their tent. That's not necessarily wrong as boundaries can to be stretched on holidays.
Re festival content...night time picture of the little ones asleep in the cart, #ad about a battery charger pack thingy. Definitely nothing about the eldest smoking a spliff (is that the right lingo?) or drinking alcohol. She has her own professional image to protect. I'm being genuine about that and not getting a dig at them, though.......

Reactions: 5
He can sod off with his assumption that people don't go to festivals with children because they don't have the confidence and therefore need him to pass along the wisdom of his 12 years 😆

How about helping Clemmie get the "confidence" to do all her instagramming from her own account instead of shielding behind his accounts?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He can sod off with his assumption that people don't go to festivals with children because they don't have the confidence and therefore need him to pass along the wisdom of his 12 years 😆

How about helping Clemmie get the "confidence" to do all her instagramming from her own account instead of shielding behind his accounts?
Insanely, I had my child because I want to spend time with her that we both enjoy. She’s not gonna enjoy a festival, I’m not gonna enjoy a festival she’s disregulated at, so we just…. won’t do that thing?? The fact Bestival are however many years into the whole thing and still their core messaging is “Bestival: it’s not terrible with the kids!” is probably why they’ve always got tickets left over (even after giving them away for free to half of Instagram) and have had however many near bankruptcies. Like sorry but it’s clearly tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah no, I have linenbundle bedding and I really like it. I was thinking of ordering a new set because one of mine got stained but now I’m put off if they’re collabing with these two

• Heart
Ah no, I have linenbundle bedding and I really like it. I was thinking of ordering a new set because one of mine got stained but now I’m put off if they’re collabing with these two
Use the code hun if you were going to order it anyway.45% off is quite generous .

He was a guest on a "Dadvengers" podcast about a week ago. I don't think I saw him promote it at all, wonder why?

I haven't listened to it but judging by these clips it looks like he was talking about M's diabetes and of course how it affected him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Hey folks, not posted in ages but quietly reading and reacting!

I am going WAY off topic here, back to the good old days of MOD. I unfortunately have become familiar with the term 'love bombing' recently and knew I had heard of it before. It dawned on me, I first heard of it on MOD's Instagram.

She was advocating the use of 'love bombing' with one of the older girls who she admitted to having a difficult relationship with. The love bombing was an afternoon of indulging the child's wants and needs to reconnect and let her know that mum loves her. Which didn't sit right with me at the time.

Unfortunately love bombing is classic narcissistic, manipulative behaviour to make the narc feel better for how they have treated you or if they want something from you. Very toxic.

So for those who think FOD is the only toxic parent in the family, they both are! (But we already knew this) Unless I have made this up... any old school trolls remember this?

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I am going WAY off topic here, back to the good old days of MOD. I unfortunately have become familiar with the term 'love bombing' recently and knew I had heard of it before. It dawned on me, I first heard of it on MOD's Instagram.

She was advocating the use of 'love bombing' with one of the older girls who she admitted to having a difficult relationship with. The love bombing was an afternoon of indulging the child's wants and needs to reconnect and let her know that mum loves her. Which didn't sit right with me at the time.

Unfortunately love bombing is classic narcissistic, manipulative behaviour to make the narc feel better for how they have treated you or if they want something from you. Very toxic.

So for those who think FOD is the only toxic parent in the family, they both are! (But we already knew this) Unless I have made this up... any old school trolls remember this?
I remember. Afternoon shopping and dinner. But had to be splashed all over Insta to count.

Reactions: 13

Yes I also remember and it was a post with pencil cases in Whsmiths and involved an older child moving on to secondary school.

Yes the point was that the child would decide everything on that bomb day and the goal was to spoil. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.