Father of Daughters #53 DIY is easy when you're a right tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite sad (but somehow not surprising) that with a sports mad father like Simon, the twins have only just found out that they can watch women's football on tv.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Could someone satisfy my curiosity, please? In the picture of the family watching the football, is one of the children shirtless, or is it my lousy eyesight?

Reactions: 2
Could someone satisfy my curiosity, please? In the picture of the family watching the football, is one of the children shirtless, or is it my lousy eyesight?
You are right.

Also I call bullshit on them saying ‘I didn’t know girls can play football on tv’

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I know I've joked about the festival nannies, but I actually find it quite disingenuous that he's answering questions about parenting at festivals and passing himself off as an authority on the topic, without mentioning that they use the services of nannies while they're there.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You are right.

Also I call bullshit on them saying ‘I didn’t know girls can play football on tv’
I immediately thought the same thing. Any sentence that starts “one of the twins said to me..” is invariably followed up with complete lies

Reactions: 15
His festival tips 🙄. I might ask him how they keep the kids entertained while they pitch the tent? Because I know for a fact they get those pre-pitched bell tents which cost a small fortune.

Reactions: 18
Oh duck off you self important wanker

what you’ve never eaten a sausage roll? Oh piss off and take your avocado with you

it’s a bit of stupid fun

a bit like you with your crap dogs head or is that because you identify as a bleeping dog ? What no, it’s just for a bit of fun?

Exactly wank pants
again with the fitness

I’ve said it before, but those girls are hurtling towards disordered eating with these two and their body issues/fitness hang ups

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I know I've joked about the festival nannies, but I actually find it quite disingenuous that he's answering questions about parenting at festivals and passing himself off as an authority on the topic, without mentioning that they use the services of nannies while they're there.
Wow, I didn’t know they used a nanny while there!

What a lying two faced twunt he is

Reactions: 9
He's got an #ad - house account, stories. Also grid post about making the mirrored doors in the basement.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Clemmie is 'starring' in an ad now? Wow.

Why on earth would a brand want to be associated with her?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
First time in a long while that they’ve had codes for their followers.
To be fair the question do they leave the twins in the tent is a stupid one. They obviously wouldn't do that (without a nanny present) and if they did wouldn't admit it as its clearly neglect, though as they're middle class would probably get away with it 😬

Reactions: 10
And again, some people reading his advices when themselves had a tit time with the kids (let's face it, festival with kids are nightmares) will feel like failures and wonder what they did wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well, making beds is women's work, isn't it? Wonder if the code Simon45 came from a misunderstanding about his age?
It also appears she's making HER bed. Looks like only one bedside table in use. He's definitely in the headache-wallpaper room!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And again, some people reading his advices when themselves had a tit time with the kids (let's face it, festival with kids are nightmares) will feel like failures and wonder what they did wrong.
it drives me mad, DLAM does it too by making it appear as if kids happily spend all weekend dancing at festivals. I used to review festivals for a family festival website so took my little one to quite a few when she was younger, you spend the whole weekend trapped with an overtired and overwhelmed kid in the kids area having fomo of all the drunk / stoned childless people actually having fun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.