Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
At least the original is preserved here so Clemmie knows she’s not going mad. Join us, Clemmie! … oh wait 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I like this image, it makes me laugh. On his little 3 wheeler, like a toddler, crying ‘whaaaa waaaa mummy, I want my mummy’ and peddling really fast but not getting anywhere soon.
Massive lol
I finished it before I realised it was supposed to be a 3-wheeler. D'oh! Sorry! 😄

CryingFOD.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Rewilder

Hi all. Long time lurker, but this latest story about the Amazon affiliate shop has given me the push to join. I looked at the cushion box he's recommended. £331! 😱
We are in a cost of living crisis & this tone deaf pillock is promoting overpriced, unnecessary tat at outrageous prices. Not to mention the fact that their garden is an ecological disaster. They are unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Rosieee

VIP Member
"Our first test of the garden being an entertainment space". They are so insuferable. You would think they're diplomats hosting parties every week-end on that fake grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
their garden party looked like it should be in a catalogue for asda in the section selling plastic cups and plates, bleak

• Haha
Reactions: 28

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I can't believe he has actually taken a photo of his young child with a towel round her (for privacy to change at the beach), and is moaning about kids being conscious about their bodies??

No you absolute fucking rotten melt of a man.

Maybe they don't want random strangers seeing them changing on a fucking beach?
And you should definitely take some safeguarding lessons, because you're clearly fucking clueless about children's safety and privacy.

Oh and he is on whiplash mode again with Glen. Whining he can't please her with any ice cream he buys.

I see they were with Swim Tits at some garden party too. You can spot Sly with his backwards cap and shitty tshirt on a chair.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
"What parent doesn't want better checks and protection for their children?"

You, Simon.
Exactly! Guns might not be a primary concern for you Sly over here in the UK, but the fact that the entire world can access where your very recognisable daughters live, go to school, full names, dates of birth, and medical information... BECAUSE YOU PUT IT ONLINE FOR EVERYONE, that should be a major concern to you.

• Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
He says his feelings are hurt because one of his children's friends guessed his age as 47. He says "that one cut deep".

He later (in the comments) says he's not that bothered really sure Jan, he's happy with the way he is and "kids can ***k off with their comments and get in the bin".

Absolute waste of internet.
I got told by a kid I looked 27 (I’m 43) so kids can get out of the bin and stay as far as I’m concerned

• Haha
  • Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Someone's tagged Tom Pidcock (yesterday's winner of the TdF stage on the Alpe d'Huez) in FOD's replies.

Can you imagine being a career bike racer, in absolute peak form, with a fully professional support team who have prepared you and your bike to the highest possible level, doing the absolute ascent of your life up a 21-hairpin bend mountain road in the baking heat.....

..... only to see some MAMIL on a stationary trainer during his lunch break in a Ramsgate basement, filming himself from every angle thinking he can probably give you a run for your money on a good day 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Just WOW. I don't even know what to say, for once.

Posting a screenshot here in case it gets deleted.

wow.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha