Father of Daughters #53 DIY is easy when you're a right tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The usual:

-Toddler twins in the new cart with lights around them.
-No gifted hunter wellies this time around though
-A girl on the shoulder pose
-M in clothing that is too revealing and with her sensor on display.

#livingmybestlife

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bingo: either him doing all the washing for his ungrateful family, or Clemmie being ocd about getting the cleaning done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Clemmie wearing a fringed jacket, facing away from the camera with her hands in the air ✌

A twin held aloft on shoulders glaring at the camera man (fod).

Rob da Bank tagged in a panoramic photo of the site (he does not reply)

DLAM, just in shot, wearing a shiny onesie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not been following him too closely lately, but did he make a story about the women’s football seeing as the kids were watching it?

Reactions: 3
Not been following him too closely lately, but did he make a story about the women’s football seeing as the kids were watching it?

I haven't seen anything at all from him since his festivals grid post 5 days ago. He said he was putting his "festival wisdom" spam from last week into story highlights, but that's not showing for me.

It's very unlike him and as much as we take the piss and don't like a lot of the things he does, I hope nothing's wrong. Probably he's just preparing a shitload of stuff to post all at once, like he normally does.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I haven't seen anything at all from him since his festivals grid post 5 days ago. He said he was putting his "festival wisdom" spam from last week into story highlights, but that's not showing for me.

It's very unlike him and as much as we take the piss and don't like a lot of the things he does, I hope nothing's wrong. Probably he's just preparing a shitload of stuff to post all at once, like he normally does.
Maybe got an ‘adult headache’ after the festival!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the camp thing over? They might have gone away on holiday, but don’t want to announce it on the gram.

Reactions: 4
He'll be putting together one of those horrible montages, whilst on a festival comedown. I expect we'll be treated to it later today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, looks like she's changed the name of the winks_howard private account
Winks_howard is currently active and she is frequently tagged on it by her friends.

Proposed new thread title as per @Axatogrind as amended by @Blair-Waldorf "delivering bargain basement content both literally and figuratively ". Votes please.......and if agreed, could someone please set it up?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This might sound pedantic and I honestly don't mind what title is used, but he is literally producing "basement content" (i.e. literally from his basement) and that was the basis of my pun. I'm not sure he's literally producing "bargain basement content" in quite the same way. Figuratively, he definitely is 😆. I might be overthinking it 😂.

Our thread starters are all far better with words than me, so I will leave it in their capable hands - either way is fine with me!

Reactions: 8
Dear Gormless
I’m not going to click the link I’m not buying the linen bundle
duck off 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He always goes quiet when him and his wife Clemmie the racist are out with the other Insta huns as she is still very much a pariah on SM 😂😂😂 Clemmie the racist was obviously spotted this weekend at Camp Bestival...with DLAM (pictured below with DLAM's husband) and the rest of the Brighton crew 🤣 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.