Father of Daughters #53 DIY is easy when you're a right tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He always goes quiet when him and his wife Clemmie the racist are out with the other Insta huns as she is still very much a pariah on SM 😂😂😂 Clemmie the racist was obviously spotted this weekend at Camp Bestival...with DLAM (pictured below with DLAM's husband) and the rest of the Brighton crew 🤣 🤣🤣
The husband looks stoned. :ROFLMAO: I like that picture of her though.

54: FOD & basement content . Someone make it work lol.

Reactions: 3
He's posted, get your bingo cards out! 1st bit is twin on shoulders so that's one down 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Ferrel”

I think I pretty much got a full house? The Where’s Wally search is over - here’s DLAM, everyone’s favourite raver ✌

AD3BA555-8835-426B-B70F-5856CE396D12.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Could just have let her have the day to herself, and she could have met up later.

He used to do camping days away with A and M.

Reactions: 6
I think he is lying about the night shift and straight on to the festival.

Midwives are not allowed painted nails/gel/extensions right? She's got some bright pink nails for someone who went from work to a festival.

Reactions: 15
“Ferrel”

I think I pretty much got a full house? The Where’s Wally search is over - here’s DLAM, everyone’s favourite raver ✌

View attachment 1467013
DLAM (with her racist friend) and her triple chin 🤣🤣 It must be from all the CBD cocktails she has been trying so hard to flog or her own cocktails from the staying Inn pub she has in her own living room 🤣🤣🤣

“Ferrel”

View attachment 1467013
Weird how DLAM racist BFF is not wearing a pair of DLAM overpriced made in China (#gifted) sunglasses?!...Or was Clemmie not gifted a pair this year being still a pariah on SM?! 😂😎😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh the outfits. People would be cringing and laughing. Also, is being a trooper finishing work and going on to an expensive festival? Staying in nice accommodation? Or is that a nice choice to have as a treat. Hmmm.

Reactions: 14
DLAM (with her racist friend) and her triple chin 🤣🤣 It must be from all the CBD cocktails she has been trying so hard to flog or her own cocktails from the staying Inn pub she has in her own living room 🤣🤣🤣

Weird how DLAM racist BFF is not wearing a pair of DLAM overpriced made in China (#gifted) sunglasses?!...Or was Clemmie not gifted a pair this year being still a pariah on SM?! 😂😎😂
Also weird how Clemmie does not appear at all on any of DLAM latest reels and posts about Bestival...True friendship right there (not!) 🤣🤣🤣

Midwives are not allowed painted nails/gel/extensions right? She's got some bright pink nails for someone who went from work to a festival.
I think you are right about midwives but I think she could have had her nails done at the festival as her fake BFF DLAM was running an event once again there and I think one of the stands was nail art/polish...

Reactions: 3
I think they are still trying to pretend that DLAM is mad with Clemmie 😡 for telling Tattle that she sold her gifted clothes instead of giving the proceeds to charity 🫢. It’s OK ladies, we know you aren’t really mad with each other 🥰.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I ever thought Bestival was a good idea these two would put me off straight away! Luckily I don't want to go and would rather slum it at a proper gig 😅

Reactions: 11
If I ever thought Bestival was a good idea these two would put me off straight away! Luckily I don't want to go and would rather slum it at a proper gig 😅
Same…one of my fave bands was there but on the surface it appears to be a festival full of middle class sequin wearing racist trying to be hip wankers! Bloody cringefest more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Clemmie finished her night shift and woke up the following morning with a pink manicure, festival ready. Surely she doesn't work with painted nails?

Sorry - posted mine before reading yours 💅

Reactions: 4
i promise i'm not lying when i say when i opened this story i genuinely thought FOD was using one of those old people filters

1659523792826.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.