Father of Daughters #53 DIY is easy when you're a right tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe he wants to publicly rehabilitate her by sending her into the jungle on I'm a celebrity (kind of).
Candace B is part of a TV ad for something (I've already forgotten), and she's good.
Wasn’t she on the sainsburys clothing tv ad?

Reactions: 2
I don’t believe for one minute that spider was crawling up her towel near to her face.

I’ve lived in old houses with big spiders for the majority of my life. I see spiders like that a lot. Never once has one (knowingly) come that close to me (thankfully!)

Usual FOD bullshit/content

Reactions: 5
Their last post on HoH with the deck chair got 14 comments and they didn't bother engaging with any of them.

Logging the follower count here just for future reference: 146,428

Reactions: 8
This was posted on the Food and Drink thread - not sure if we’ve seen this before? But thought it was a good reminder to post for Sly and Glen when they grunk…

Posting this here because I don't follow any of the mommy blogger threads (or any mommy bloggers) but it's an interesting read, and relevant to conversations we've had periodically on the Jack thread:

Obviously I can't speak for its veracity, but how sad. I'm sure we'll see many, many more similar posts over the next decade.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ugh, jumping on the big head bandwagon and 100 % coping other’s with that clip.

Yet people are commenting like HE has come up with it all on his own 🤦‍♀️

He won’t correct them, he’ll act like he’s a comedic genius.

He must be getting desperate for things to post 😉

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I had an ad for writing assistant software on my insta earlier, and the headline was:

"This tool writes content for you"

It just made me think of FOD 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember he was gloating about going out to fix her bike? I would estimate it was about 3 minutes by car from their home. It was on Grange Road, opposite the end of Watchester Avenue. Go to the end of their street and turn left, and you're there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Remember he was gloating about going out to fix her bike? I would estimate it was about 3 minutes by car from their home. It was on Grange Road, opposite the end of Watchester Avenue. Go to the end of their street and turn left, and you're there.
He didn't have to take his penis-operated allen keys far then 😄

• Haha
He's so speedy on his bike🚴‍♂️, why was he driving off to save the damsel in distress?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They only use the tablets for 20 minutes at night when they go to sleep 😂

SURE JAN

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They only use the tablets for 20 minutes at night when they go to sleep 😂

SURE JAN
Omg their kids have headphones for the tablets and have comfy crouch positions from where they’re clearly just left on them! Also why on earth would you dose sleepy eyeballs with screen time? He’d be better off pretending they’re allowing self regulation ✌ than pretending he gives a tit about screen time. One of them is allowed open access to TikTok ffs, n*nce central!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.