Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nausea inducing wallpaper is making an appearance on HOH page along with an equally tacky fugly print - they really have no taste whatsoever
1099B828-0011-475E-9FB7-54ABF88CF6DC.jpg
3679811F-A465-46EF-B24B-AA938642AB29.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
What's next for Glen? Another book?

How to tidy up your 4th Kitchen - By a Racist.

A Racists Guide To Tidying Up

How To Tidy Up A Kitchen The Racist Way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Noticed that the are letting their dogs run up the stairs as filmed by Fodney the other night. Such a bad idea with such dogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Add “In French” to any of those and you’re golden.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know a few midwives, but one of them of them is an absolute scruff so bang goes that theory. And I mean her house is absolutely filthy. Can’t say too much, as it will out me as they say on Mumsnet 🤣 But let’s just say, her house is so disgusting, that if she was a single mum on benefits and not someone with a respectable job, social services would be involved.
I know a few nurses and their house are clatty 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How grotty does that floor look - pick a Dyson to hoover it, not like you don’t have two to choose from.

Also, Christmas tree lights, yawn 🥱.

ETA: the Twinnie pic is clearly taken from a different time - the shelves are ordered differently, where is the white kitchen aid in the twin story/post vs the story of the tidied room?

Sorry realise this is what @Hatchet_job is also saying - in that the twin pic is from months ago - but the two stories side by side on his insta stories it’s so obvious they don’t match. #kitchenaidtruther

ETA 2: Photos to support my application for Detective badge.

8ADADB8E-D357-46EE-A7E7-FEB3EA07D2A9.jpeg
FB88BE6D-43F6-43E6-AAD2-21302C6520DB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Waiting for the family photo of them decorating the tree. With Glen getting more grid time this year, I expect we will see her in the kitchen again.

She should start prepping Christmas Dinner now. If it took her 3 days to prep and cook curry, then she may just have it ready in time for the 25th.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I am dead 🤣🤣🤣

Also dont forget -

The racist bully and a dicks guide to clawing back to the top .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy sweet jebus I just listened to the commentary on that story! If that’s not a beg for some #gifted jars and #gifted labels - hey label lady (Solomon’s sister in case you didn’t know) - I don’t know what is.

Maybe she thinks she’s better at getting freebies than Sly so she’s decided to come out of hiding to scrape up some goods.

The whole video is so contrived, if my husband stood filming me whilst I was sorting out/cleaning, he would get that Dyson shoved up his arse. She knew he was filming and pretends it was candid, how embarrassing that they’ve had a meeting and chatted about how they will spin this...for some free jars #sadaf

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.