Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone lowers themself enough to send you free tickets to an event, ffs at least give them the courtesy of saving your beg for other tickets to post on a different day. Holy tit, who DOES that?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All hos savings and they beg for circus tickets 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 sell one of your kitchens fodney - you are a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tonight's post is a combination of the last two Christmas posts. Similar picture to 2019, and same complaint as 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry hun for the aggressive fee chasing #hardtimes. I have so much stress at the mo with picking out what gifted items I want for my son Tarquin's christmas stocking with the latest company I'm working with. It's so hard being an influencer- my poor fingers are literally so sore from all the box opening. Thank you for understanding. xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe the announcement of a push to deliver covid booster vaccines by 1 January will see FoD riding to the rescue.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe the announcement of a push to deliver covid booster vaccines by 1 January will see FoD riding to the rescue.
Oh yeah what happened to our hero coming to the rescue by vaccinating people?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh yeah what happened to our hero coming to the rescue by vaccinating people?
He probably hasn't ever done it since training. It's not content for him, as he can't film himself vaccinating people.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor FOD, decorating the tree with his 4 kids in their lovely house. How awful. There is nothing wrong with being privileged but please don't complain. Not in the world we live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We're supposed to believe that the eldest was clamouring to get onto Daddy's shoulders to have a go at putting a star on the tree? OK 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why does he spin every interaction with his kids as something negative? We are well aware that you regret “knocking up” your girlfriend, but it’s a bit of a dick move to publish that on the internet when you know your kids will see it (or already have seen it, given how they tried to defend their mother on YouTube last year). The therapist who eventually ends up seeing those children is going to have a pissing field day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.