Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madbadsad

Thanks for the response @Madbadsad 😍. That’s quite shocking. I also know getting on to get a midwifery course is tough as places are limited, which is mental if there’s a real shortage. See now this is where old Clembot could have made a difference with her platform and profession, she could be using it to highlight these problems. My giving birth days are well and truly over and I had no idea there were problems, it’s not that I don’t keep up with the news I think that is just a constant overload of underfunding news in every area of the NHS so I must switch off 😬

What will you do now? I am interested to understand what the midwives who are leaving the profession would do as an alternative? X

HIgh witch 🧙‍♀️ got ma hat 🙌
Thanks 🙏
This is exactly why I used to get so annoyed with Clemmie because I thought she had an amazing platform to support women and highlight midwifery. And I felt she abused her privileged position, focused on superficial things and made women feel inadequate at a vulnerable time.

I can’t say goodbye forever to midwifery so I’m doing the odd shift to help out still
My new job is in abortion care, where I feel I can still support women at a time when they really need good and kind care

• Heart
Reactions: 41

EddieBeds

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 49. Thread title - nomination and retweaking of words by @LuBiLu and words, um by me @EddieBeds. My thread title cherry has been popped 🍒.

Recap of last thread in no particular order:

Unveiling of the outdoor kitchen - aka the Santorini kitchen. Build quality, um look questionable. It might already be buckling under the last weeks onslaught of rain.

Pick you own fruit - FOD showed his privilege once again with his snobby attitude around pick your own fruit. The farm owner had him sussed though.

Are the twins twins - aka asking if it’s a data issue to test their DNA. Yes FOD it is, in exactly the same way you shouldn’t have splashed their entire lives over the gram.

MOD and FOD had a hotel stay and made sure to capture every last detail for the gram including their bath. You can search out the pictures yourself.

FOD led the fight for equality with a misogynistic quiz about who does the jobs at home.

Great reveal of a shed, that we and the non bots all identified will likely cause damp etc as the roof slopes the wrong way.

Faulty windows/door - flood gate. Boiler gate to.

FOD had a night out and ‘missed’ the last train back. Much hilarity.

FOD exploited his daughters diabetes diagnosis once again with an awful set of stories where he cried about COVID being the reason she had type 1 - he deleted after his catch up here but I think the grid repost remains which was hacked by anti vaxxers.

Further exploited the diabetes diagnosis by sharing his daughter meeting up with her new friend (I think found through a Facebook support group for type 1 diabetics?). Timelines a bit wonky as we had already seen the meet up via the friend’s mum.

Random story about how little time he has left with his parents.

Apparently he didn’t notice the social media blackout - sure, Jan gif.

More reappearances from Clemmie and her teeth in various guises, including the bath shot mentioned above.

Can’t remember if bra gate was this thread or last thread? It’s been 84yrs gif.

FOD got an AD (read in the voice of Iain Stirling from Love Island). For a dodgy tutor service. The comments on said post all pointed this out.

Oh and so many bots, horny for FOD. I won’t repost their messages for him. Just wait for the next grid post and they’ll appear. But apparently he can’t do anything about them and they’re ‘so annoying’.

Please add anything I’ve missed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Axatogrind

VIP Member
It's the sort of thing you can imagine being brought up in an interview years later, when the now-adult realises how exploited they were as a child.

"He had a camera installed in our bedroom until we were about 7 (10? 13? 16?). He'd actually come in at night and film us asleep to publish on the internet. He used to save clips into a kind of video library and would find ways to make them into stories whenever he felt like it - even picking out clips from different nights and editing them together to look like things happened in succession..."

And people who are liking the posts and sending hearts and encouraging him now, will send sad faces and flower emojis and comments about how awful it must have been.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Axatogrind

VIP Member
”We need to get on the cleaning bandwagon Simon, but we also need to build me up to more of a speaking part. I’ll get all these filthy old cleaning products out, some of which should have been chucked years ago, yet somehow pretend I’m a clean freak. They won’t remember the basement clutter and all the crammed in shit in the kitchen dressing room. You start filming and I’ll be like ‘ooh why are you filming?’ as if you don’t film us 50 times a day. I’ll get in a reference to my enormous shoe collection as a bit of a stealth boast too, no don’t worry that you’ve been preaching sustainable living habits, they’re mainly bots they won’t notice.

“Now, how can we name drop Mrs Hinch? I know, I’ll try and fail to cram twenty spray bottles into a too-small drawer and then say I need her help! Genius! Then we can do like fun games of back and forth banter with all these cleaning cloths (ugh there’s a gross one here that needs chucking, I’ll just put it back with the new ones though) so I can carry on speaking and name drop Mrs Hinch a bit more. That will really give me a chance to dust off my influencer product positioning skillz! Haha, dust off, cleaning content geddit?

“We can also keep hammering away with that pink/blue stereotyping stuff you love, by saying you’re not allowed to touch any of it and that you’re clueless about cloths! Oh wait I nearly forgot, we need to include something to remind people I’m a midwife. And don’t forget to post some completely unrelated twin content on your grid at the same time because if they see the twins they’re more likely to click through to your stories and see MEEEE!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Yel

Chatty Member
You vile trolls giving career advice :LOL: , I almost wish we had a recruitment consultants thread on tattle

Hasn't time flown by since alice-gate - two years ago! The Australian interpretation of it all was my fave 🤭

Clemmie Hooper's husband was being brutally trolled. Secretly, she was the one behind it.

UK influencer and ‘mummy blogger’ Clemmie Hooper, who had 660,000 Instagram followers, has always portrayed an ostensibly perfect family life to her loyal followers. Smiles, selfies and sunsets filled her feed.

But one of her deepest fears was unveiled when her double life was unmasked last month.

The 34-year-old was secretly a ruthless online troll, it transpired, targeting her own husband of 11 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Axatogrind

VIP Member
“Can you tell she's a healthcare worker“ - why, is she giving the secret IVABS bat signal again?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I still can't believe the dickiest of all dicks have got a sign up in their guest bedroom saying not to be a dick.

It's got to be done:

FOD #50: Come on in, don't be a dick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Fruitshop

Oh god, she’s doing that opened mouthed “ I’m having SO MUCH FUN “ face beloved of Boden catalogue models everywhere.
so fake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Axatogrind

VIP Member
The stock photo he used is from the Science Photo Library. It still has the watermark on it. If he'd legally purchased it for publication on his account, he would have received a watermark free version. His account is a business/commercial one and he should be paying the appropriate fee for using stock images. Let's remember he got cross when his photos were printed and used in a developer's showhome without permission.

57D9EB2E-9C1E-4311-888A-A8DBF3E9B0B7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

EddieBeds

VIP Member
I’ve found the twins Christmas present…in Aldi FOD so it won’t break the bank:

4B462252-27D6-4F7A-BB8C-761E5824D7F0.jpeg

How depressing is that though. Not gonna lie a bit of me died inside when I saw it.

• Wow
  • Sick

Axatogrind

VIP Member
You can go closer to an obstacle if you install the safety net... fair enough...

But Simon, do you often mix up centimetres and inches? :unsure:

IMG_6414cm.jpg

IMG_6415in.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Could sing this to the the tune of Twelve Days of Christmas.

Four Cash Cows
Three Bespoke Kitchens
Two Handheld Dysons
And a Twat with a Racist Wife

• Haha
  • Heart