Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 49. Thread title - nomination and retweaking of words by @LuBiLu and words, um by me @EddieBeds. My thread title cherry has been popped 🍒.

Recap of last thread in no particular order:

Unveiling of the outdoor kitchen - aka the Santorini kitchen. Build quality, um look questionable. It might already be buckling under the last weeks onslaught of rain.

Pick you own fruit - FOD showed his privilege once again with his snobby attitude around pick your own fruit. The farm owner had him sussed though.

Are the twins twins - aka asking if it’s a data issue to test their DNA. Yes FOD it is, in exactly the same way you shouldn’t have splashed their entire lives over the gram.

MOD and FOD had a hotel stay and made sure to capture every last detail for the gram including their bath. You can search out the pictures yourself.

FOD led the fight for equality with a misogynistic quiz about who does the jobs at home.

Great reveal of a shed, that we and the non bots all identified will likely cause damp etc as the roof slopes the wrong way.

Faulty windows/door - flood gate. Boiler gate to.

FOD had a night out and ‘missed’ the last train back. Much hilarity.

FOD exploited his daughters diabetes diagnosis once again with an awful set of stories where he cried about COVID being the reason she had type 1 - he deleted after his catch up here but I think the grid repost remains which was hacked by anti vaxxers.

Further exploited the diabetes diagnosis by sharing his daughter meeting up with her new friend (I think found through a Facebook support group for type 1 diabetics?). Timelines a bit wonky as we had already seen the meet up via the friend’s mum.

Random story about how little time he has left with his parents.

Apparently he didn’t notice the social media blackout - sure, Jan gif.

More reappearances from Clemmie and her teeth in various guises, including the bath shot mentioned above.

Can’t remember if bra gate was this thread or last thread? It’s been 84yrs gif.

FOD got an AD (read in the voice of Iain Stirling from Love Island). For a dodgy tutor service. The comments on said post all pointed this out.

Oh and so many bots, horny for FOD. I won’t repost their messages for him. Just wait for the next grid post and they’ll appear. But apparently he can’t do anything about them and they’re ‘so annoying’.

Please add anything I’ve missed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Awesome recap thanks @EddieBeds 👏 The gif references were spot on! 😆

So fun that he revealed the workshop kitchen and the secret aga just in time for our 'count your kitchens' thread!

When you see the recap all together like that, doesn't it just reek of desperation?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome to thread 49. Thread title - nomination and retweaking of words by @LuBiLu and words, um by me @EddieBeds. My thread title cherry has been popped 🍒.

Recap of last thread in no particular order:

Unveiling of the outdoor kitchen - aka the Santorini kitchen. Build quality, um look questionable. It might already be buckling under the last weeks onslaught of rain.

Pick you own fruit - FOD showed his privilege once again with his snobby attitude around pick your own fruit. The farm owner had him sussed though.

Are the twins twins - aka asking if it’s a data issue to test their DNA. Yes FOD it is, in exactly the same way you shouldn’t have splashed their entire lives over the gram.

MOD and FOD had a hotel stay and made sure to capture every last detail for the gram including their bath. You can search out the pictures yourself.

FOD led the fight for equality with a misogynistic quiz about who does the jobs at home.

Great reveal of a shed, that we and the non bots all identified will likely cause damp etc as the roof slopes the wrong way.

Faulty windows/door - flood gate. Boiler gate to.

FOD had a night out and ‘missed’ the last train back. Much hilarity.

FOD exploited his daughters diabetes diagnosis once again with an awful set of stories where he cried about COVID being the reason she had type 1 - he deleted after his catch up here but I think the grid repost remains which was hacked by anti vaxxers.

Further exploited the diabetes diagnosis by sharing his daughter meeting up with her new friend (I think found through a Facebook support group for type 1 diabetics?). Timelines a bit wonky as we had already seen the meet up via the friend’s mum.

Random story about how little time he has left with his parents.

Apparently he didn’t notice the social media blackout - sure, Jan gif.

More reappearances from Clemmie and her teeth in various guises, including the bath shot mentioned above.

Can’t remember if bra gate was this thread or last thread? It’s been 84yrs gif.

FOD got an AD (read in the voice of Iain Stirling from Love Island). For a dodgy tutor service. The comments on said post all pointed this out.

Oh and so many bots, horny for FOD. I won’t repost their messages for him. Just wait for the next grid post and they’ll appear. But apparently he can’t do anything about them and they’re ‘so annoying’.

Please add anything I’ve missed!

I don't even remember tweaking this 🤣 thank you! Well done on popping your thread title 🍒!

Great recap!! He is still a knobney

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Apparently it would be embarrassing if you called his eldest daughter's "gathering" a party. Isn't it already embarrassing enough that he's their father?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just catching up with the end of the last thread.
Sweet baby Jebus the state of their basement.
Dirty, rotten secrets hidden beneath a flashy facade and multiple kitchens.
What a metaphor for them and Instagram
Him and Clemmie have aged so much - I can’t imagine the resentment that must be between them.
Does anyone know where and how often Clemmie is working? There’s a huge crisis in maternity care at the moment and midwives are leaving in droves (myself included)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know where and how often Clemmie is working? There’s a huge crisis in maternity care at the moment and midwives are leaving in droves (myself included)
Wasn’t laughing at this bit btw.
Don't know where Clem is working but can I ask why there’s a crisis and why you’re leaving?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently it would be embarrassing if you called his eldest daughter's "gathering" a party. Isn't it already embarrassing enough that he's their father?
wonder which kitchen the girls and boys at the party will be doing their Hot Knives off?

Knowing the wanky kids they probably roll with… they’ll be racking lines off said kitchen counter tops too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll never be able to look at an "insta styled" photo of one of their rooms again, without thinking about all this crap lurking beneath.
I can smell these photos from here 😄

IMG_6208.jpg
IMG_6209.jpg
IMG_6210.jpg
IMG_6211.jpg
IMG_6214.jpg
IMG_6213.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'll never be able to look at an "insta styled" photo of one of their rooms again, without thinking about all this crap lurking beneath.
I can smell these photos from here 😄

View attachment 837276View attachment 837277View attachment 837278View attachment 837279View attachment 837281View attachment 837290
How many discarded lamps can you see in various places? What a totally disrespectful way to treat things. If you’re just going to leave them lying around getting bashed and filthy, sell them, GIVE THEM AWAY or dump them. Where is this side of Clemmie that is a manic cleaner? I’ve never seen it. If this was a woman who was clean and organise freak then she’d have those cellar rooms in order, but tbf remember the state of the dressing room kitchen where all the clothes just crammed in and slung in like a jumble sale. They are mingers 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All that stuff…what a waste! You can guarantee 90% of that will have been gifted/begged for and they’re just leaving it to rot. They should be embarrassed for themselves but Hell will likely freeze over before that happens!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The volume of space they have for their discarded stuff is the size of a whole home for a lot of families.
I'm willing to bet a lot of the stuff is relatively new, they've only lived there a few years.
He'd better not start preaching about sustainable lifestyle habits anytime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wasn’t laughing at this bit btw.
Don't know where Clem is working but can I ask why there’s a crisis and why you’re leaving?
Prior to covid maternity services were in a bad way with many midwives due to retire, not enough midwives to replace them. With covid many NHS services slowed- operations and treatments cancelled, but the babies keep on coming and coming.
Currently many midwives are having to work even longer than their 12 hour shifts with no breaks as there is no staff to handover to.
And sadly there are being poor outcomes for women and babies
I know it’s the Daily Fail but this article sums it up quite well
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...fe-finish-work-havent-lost-baby-good-day.html
On 21st November there’s a nationwide March if anyone wants to join

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well we can safely say the basement is not aesthetically pleasing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Prior to covid maternity services were in a bad way with many midwives due to retire, not enough midwives to replace them. With covid many NHS services slowed- operations and treatments cancelled, but the babies keep on coming and coming.
Currently many midwives are having to work even longer than their 12 hour shifts with no breaks as there is no staff to handover to.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...fe-finish-work-havent-lost-baby-good-day.html
Sounds incredibly tough.

Reactions: 9
There is a servant quarters in their house 🤣 . The megalomania of these 2 is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks for the response @Madbadsad 😍. That’s quite shocking. I also know getting on to get a midwifery course is tough as places are limited, which is mental if there’s a real shortage. See now this is where old Clembot could have made a difference with her platform and profession, she could be using it to highlight these problems. My giving birth days are well and truly over and I had no idea there were problems, it’s not that I don’t keep up with the news I think that is just a constant overload of underfunding news in every area of the NHS so I must switch off 😬

What will you do now? I am interested to understand what the midwives who are leaving the profession would do as an alternative? X

HIgh witch 🧙‍♀️ got ma hat 🙌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the response @Madbadsad 😍. That’s quite shocking. I also know getting on to get a midwifery course is tough as places are limited, which is mental if there’s a real shortage. See now this is where old Clembot could have made a difference with her platform and profession, she could be using it to highlight these problems. My giving birth days are well and truly over and I had no idea there were problems, it’s not that I don’t keep up with the news I think that is just a constant overload of underfunding news in every area of the NHS so I must switch off 😬

What will you do now? I am interested to understand what the midwives who are leaving the profession would do as an alternative? X

HIgh witch 🧙‍♀️ got ma hat 🙌
Thanks 🙏
This is exactly why I used to get so annoyed with Clemmie because I thought she had an amazing platform to support women and highlight midwifery. And I felt she abused her privileged position, focused on superficial things and made women feel inadequate at a vulnerable time.

I can’t say goodbye forever to midwifery so I’m doing the odd shift to help out still
My new job is in abortion care, where I feel I can still support women at a time when they really need good and kind care

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.