Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole comment is brilliant but when you rly think about it in plain terms like this it’s actually insane behaviour? Someone whose entire digital identity comprises of their non consenting and possible unaware children’s shenanigans? If you were doing this to *anyone else* whether it was a husband or adult sibling or friend it would be socially unacceptable, terrifying even, yet these poor kids are farmed out for him to get attention and/or CBD discount codes? 🤢
Agreed 100%, and you actually do see people being called out, e.g. someone making fun of an overweight person at the gym will rightly get shot down in flames, yet if you have parental responsibility it's open season for using your very identifiable children as physical and emotional pawns for whatever happens to be your agenda of the day.

How is using non-consenting people for content so frowned upon on one hand, but celebrated on the other?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When he spoke about her “ cleaning product collection “ she mumbled “ Have you seen my shoe collection “ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agreed 100%, and you actually do see people being called out, e.g. someone making fun of an overweight person at the gym will rightly get shot down in flames, yet if you have parental responsibility it's open season for using your very identifiable children as physical and emotional pawns for whatever happens to be your agenda of the day.

How is using non-consenting people for content so frowned upon on one hand, but celebrated on the other?
Because children are treated appallingly, sadly. This insta post speaks on it SO well, they should do another slide for violating your children on social media

• Heart
  • Sad
100%, obviously excluding any additional needs requirements and at the risk of sounding like a Mumsnet mithering ninny, wtf? Even my one year old has rejected the buggy & prefers a big girl trike (obvs it’s got that long parent handle on it so I push it, she’s not Lewis Hamilton II). Even when we’ve been caught in school drop human traffic and I’ve never seen a school aged child in a buggy?! Or a trike! I’d say less than a third of the nursery under 2s room are in a baby vehicle either?!

God I’m really shocked, between this and the pots of piss feel like we’ve walked into an alternate reality like we’re in a 1901 orphanage!
Without sounding like a mad stalker I do know this area and they do live pretty close to the school. I can honestly say I’ve ever seen any other kids being transported to school in a buggy. The parking is a bit crap round there but maybe you’d drive a bit nearer and walk the last bit? Or just leave the house 20 minutes earlier?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
@Mustard there’s no exact proportions I just do it a bit slap dash (see ahousebythetrees account it’s in her highlights) but I use a litre spray bottle, I’d say no more than 200ml of vinegar, a really good squeeze of washing up liquid and then fill the rest of the bottle with water, give it a good shake and you’re good to go - it last for ages too. Damp cloth and dry microfibre cloth, really cuts through dirt. Obvs it’s white vinegar don’t be cracking out the sarsons or the balsamic.

Hey 👋 BB nice to see ya. I only use my green minky on my glass with Aldi window and glass not with my vinegar but with that said I’m pretty sure most window cleaning products are vinegar based so I’m sure it would be fine. I do use it on my shower glass with the method bathroom spray too, which i again think probs is vinegar based. The green minkys wash well too so I sling them in the wash regularly and they come out great (remember not to use fabric conditioner though).

I buy 5 litre bottles of white vinegar and huge tubs of bicarbonate from amazon AF because both are great for cleaning sink drains.
Multi dad gets loads of Ads, his follower count has not moved in the entire time we’ve been watching him, his engagement is piss poor and let’s be honest they are not the most aspiring of families BUT he works in the sector so he must #gift himself some Ads because there’s no way on earth brands are seeking him out.
Soz to go back to the cleaning but during the first lockdown I ordered a massive 5l bottle of vinegar from Amazon as I use it cleaning (Little Beds loves watching the science experiment of cleaning the drains with vinegar and bicarb). Anyway this massive box arrived and I’d ordered 4 bottles, yes 4 5l bottles of white vinegar! For some reason (maybe pregnancy brain at the time?) I hadn’t read the description properly though weirdly the price was the same as one bottle. Mr Beds didn’t let me live it down for some time.

Guess I should have filmed it for content for the gram and tagged Hinch for maximum impact!

• Haha
  • Heart
Soz to go back to the cleaning but during the first lockdown I ordered a massive 5l bottle of vinegar from Amazon as I use it cleaning (Little Beds loves watching the science experiment of cleaning the drains with vinegar and bicarb). Anyway this massive box arrived and I’d ordered 4 bottles, yes 4 5l bottles of white vinegar! For some reason (maybe pregnancy brain at the time?) I hadn’t read the description properly though weirdly the price was the same as one bottle. Mr Beds didn’t let me live it down for some time.

Guess I should have filmed it for content for the gram and tagged Hinch for maximum impact!
Babes I did exactly the same. The volumes are so confusing I was a bit shocked when 4 of the buggers turned up...I can’t even blame baby brain! Obvs Mr D hadn’t even noticed as they were spirited away to the back of the cleaning cupboard and the garage behind the paints 😜 I’m down to my last 5 litres and my drains are clean af 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe get a affiliated link in while you can. Even I’m tempted to buy more vinegar tomorrow. £0.29p a L at Aldi.

On topic: The radford family spent £800 on advent calendars alone this year. I think we will have a post with a twin covered in chocolate being “ naughty” and opening all the flaps early.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When he spoke about her “ cleaning product collection “ she mumbled “ Have you seen my shoe collection “ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊
Actually Glen, I’ve seen all your wardrobes in your clothing kitchen and I know for a fact you’re not clean after seeing the state of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think she even spelled ‘Ou est’ properly.
I can't remember from when it originally happened, but I know people on here were saying "ou err le tit" 😄

Part of me actually does want to see her try to make a proper comeback on her own account. Going from being queen bee showered with luxury freebies and invitations day after day, gifted far-flung holidays to the point where a private family stay in a French gite is a "low expectation" ffs, home renos, tradespeople and goods appearing as soon as she clicks her fingers....

... to what? No doubt she'd score a few free low-end products to promote, the sort of thing you can get on Amazon for £30. Probably a few other little "perks" here and there. But to see her going from her position of lofty entitlement to scrambling around for a pack of J-cloths and whatever other crumbs she can beg would be quite something.

*Gets popcorn ready for everyone 🍿*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't remember from when it originally happened, but I know people on here were saying "ou err le tit" 😄

Part of me actually does want to see her try to make a proper comeback on her own account. Going from being queen bee showered with luxury freebies and invitations day after day, gifted far-flung holidays to the point where a private family stay in a French gite is a "low expectation" ffs, home renos, tradespeople and goods appearing as soon as she clicks her fingers....

... to what? No doubt she'd score a few free low-end products to promote, the sort of thing you can get on Amazon for £30. Probably a few other little "perks" here and there. But to see her going from her position of lofty entitlement to scrambling around for a pack of J-cloths and whatever other crumbs she can beg would be quite something.

*Gets popcorn ready for everyone 🍿*
This is spot on & funnily why I don’t think she’ll bother to come back tbh. She’s not going to be invited to any decent PR events, she won’t get anything over £30, at best may get paid to flog vibrators, it’s all ghastly tbh she’d rather FOD sullied his name doing it than put hers to it. See also her glow up and his rapid decline 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she might try the "I'm back because sooooo many people were asking for me, but I'm just doing it for fun this time" route, at least to begin with. She misses the attention and having her fizzog out there.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she might try the "I'm back because sooooo many people were asking for me, but I'm just doing it for fun this time" route, at least to begin with. She misses the attention and having her fizzog out there.
I think this is the only route she can try

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.